Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

Can not be sure when is the right time to buy or sell bitcoin, because bitcoin is based on prediction, this is a difficult choice but it is a reality.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
Crash21

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

It is very easy question to answer. You just need to understand that price is volatile and when you see a pump better to wait for a few days before selling. When you want to buy something better to wait for a dump.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
We know, bitcoin is now worth $ 10K, it's a good time to buy. I believe bitcoin reaches $ 14K
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

I think the most logical answer is to buy cheaper, and sell more expensive, because it's just profitable for you
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

I think the simplest rule is buying low selling high, but you need to make your detailed plan because it depends with your goals. If you are looking to hold BTC for long term, then even buying with high price could being profitable, since the price keep increasing slowly with time.
Yes that is a logical answer, but to me i think it is depending on a person strategy, that is why it is different from person to person. Some people have prepare their strategy for long term investment and they even if the price increase too much do not want to sell but trying to hold as his mindset is to hold in any price, while some people even after a slight increase do not compromise and try to sell and get the profit even if it is not a good one.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:49:46 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when price is low. This period usually occurs when there is a dump or hard fork ongoing. You must update yourself of what's happening in the community from time to time so that you will not miss that time. In contrary of course, the best time to sell is when the price is high, usually occurring after a hard fork. But be reminded that it is not definite. Sometimes, after fork event can be reversed, due to some factors. Still, deciding which price is high or low, will came from the choice of your own, meaning it will still based on your own judgment.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

It is best to buy bitcoin if its exchange value is in its lowest. Then store it on your e wallet then wait patiently until the perfect time to sell it. When the exchange rate of bitcoin rises and continously rising you just have to be smart enough if that could be the perfect time to sell your stored bitcoin. Eventually you get double income. This is the time that your own strategy is being tested. It is like taking everything at risk.
anussayme

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:28:29 AM

The time to buy the best bitcoin is the time it starts going down or rising slightly for a long time. Do not buy it when it's too high or sell it when it goes down because you fear it will not increase because this is a stupid thought.
Dondon1234

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

When is then best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think this is also the best time to buy bitcoin, but take the time to think about selling it because in the future the bitcoin price could increase sharply, so you choose the highest bitcoin price. Sell it to get as much distance as you want.

If you decide to invest money in these cryptocurrencies then shouldn't wait for right time to buy because no one knows when is the best time. You should start buying immediately with small amounts so that you will get a best average price per bitcoin over the time. Every individual will have a different profit target for their investments, but if you keep bitcoin for a longer term, then you can surely make a lot of money from this investment.

You can buy bitcoin when it is in the lowest part,  and you can sell it in the highest,  thats simple and easy.  But you need to monitor bitcoin becuase you dont know when it is go high
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

I think that it is best to sell bitcoin when it is at the peak of the price, and buy when it is lowered, it is logical to think that many believe so
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

Buy bitcoin if the price is drop and very low. It is the best oppurtunity to take because so will spend just a little. And sell it if price get boom and very high. Because by that, you can have a good profit. It is very important that in every move that you will take, it will to a great sucess or well results.
Iqram fahmisyi

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

to buy we must be clever in seeing the market price,and must also be in berprediksi,don't get one rare up will make you a loss.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

It generally depends on your mind when you buy or sell Bitcoin.In my opinion, I buy Btc when its price will dump.But sell Btc when its price will pump.Its one kind of policy to earning money as a profit.

That's what everybody will do because by buying Bitcoin at the time the price goes down is a very powerful thing to make a profit when the price of Bitcoin goes back up.
It is what people use to do most of the time they buy at low price and then sell at long time waited with huge price. Holding is the main thing for bitcoin because price of bitcoin is main thing for now. It is wise to hold till the price of bitcoin get high, not to sell at low price because it is not good for people who invested now I know bitcoin having future so good to buy and hold for more than one year.
lemuelosana

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

When is then best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
Between 7 am and 10 am I would say. That is when I get the best prices..... I am kidding, if you couldn't tell.

There is no set time for when you should buy or sell Bitcoin. It really just comes down to your gut feeling on whether the time is right or not. Studying price graphs may help you out in the slightest bit, but no one can predict the future and tell you what is going to happen to Bitcoin.

I am a strong believer that you should just buy Bitcoin whenever you have the funds available. Like killyou said, the demand for Bitcoin is rising rapidly but there is only a set amount. As more people want in, the price will rise and soon, you will be "sitting on a gold mine".
The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is when the price is low and sell it when the price is huge.we should be practical now a days so that our income is good
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

It generally depends on your mind when you buy or sell Bitcoin.In my opinion, I buy Btc when its price will dump.But sell Btc when its price will pump.Its one kind of policy to earning money as a profit.

That's what everybody will do because by buying Bitcoin at the time the price goes down is a very powerful thing to make a profit when the price of Bitcoin goes back up.
It is what people use to do most of the time they buy at low price and then sell at long time waited with huge price. Holding is the main thing for bitcoin because price of bitcoin is main thing for now. It is wise to hold till the price of bitcoin get high, not to sell at low price because it is not good for people who invested now I know bitcoin having future so good to buy and hold for more than one year.
buy when low, and sell when high it is the principle of trade. but we'll never know when the right time to buy and sell, all depends on your target. If you're already profitable selling it, or if you feel when prices are falling and then buy. very simple but hard to do, because bitcoin price is indeed difficult to predict Smiley ,but at least we can see from the various records, such as the movement price of every year and the movement price of the previous.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

sorry but ,there is not one correct answer here. I can only say that Bitcoin is better to buy when the price drops a bit. And than you can sell it anytime. Of course it is better not to sell.
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

It is best to buy bitcoin if its exchange value is in its lowest. Then store it on your e wallet then wait patiently until the perfect time to sell it. When the exchange rate of bitcoin rises and continously rising you just have to be smart enough if that could be the perfect time to sell your stored bitcoin. Eventually you get double income. This is the time that your own strategy is being tested. It is like taking everything at risk.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

I think there is no better time to sell Bitcoin. Coz by holding bitcoin we can develop our future. It's a great opportunity to all us make money by hold bitcoin. But also as your question i will say that,"  when it's price get down we can buy it and when the price increase Cool
gmughals

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:32 PM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is when price is very low. it's the right time to invest and I will suggest you to hold or keep your Bitcoin and it in the market price of the rise of the price before the time you buy sell only those Bitcoin when you think you can have your big profit already. That's the best strategy.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

In time, when OP wrote this,  it's actually was right time to buy btc, bitcoin costed like 2,000 - 3,000$ and hype around bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, mining was only growing. But now, I don't really think it's right time to buy btc, just look what happened with bitcoin in last days. I think hype already ended, most of people moved to altcoins. So now, I think right time to sell bitcoins or exchange to alts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: