Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

If you are a long-term investor, then every day is a buy day, however the best time to buy bitcoin is now as the price of bitcoin is more than 50% less than the price we went through about a month ago.  If you can't buy it now, you might not be able to buy in future because buying later will take longer to pull out profits. Bitcoin is already at bottom, so we should hopefully see the surge in upcoming days
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Bitcoin is an investment so if you want to gain more profit, keep in mind that you need to buy low and sell high. The best time to buy is when bitcoin's price is going down. When you want to sell,wait for the opportunity of a high pump then boom, you can get so many profits. Never do panic selling or panic buying when the price of bitcoin changes because this is normal, dont ever do panic selling because this may harm you in a way that you will lose your potential earnings.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

yes now is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, price down and lots of panic in some chat rooms. and I think we can sell it whenever the value is up. or you can hold it for a few months to get fantastic benefits

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

yes now is a good time for you to buy bitcoin, price down and lots of panic in some chat rooms. and I think we can sell it whenever the value is up. or you can hold it for a few months to get fantastic benefits
Don't just buy because it is low, you better buy at the dips even though the price is low so you will have more cheaper rate or discount in your buying phase. Sell bitcoin when the people are greedy to get into bitcoin because of the train hype and that is the best time for me because that is when you will be profiting a lot.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

Very strange why people keep asking when to sell and when to buy bitcoins in 2018... price icnreasing - sell , price decreasing - buy.
The answer is obvious.

shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

There are exact time to buy or sell bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin anytime. You can buy it now. You can invest here anytime. So guys invest here soon and get profit.

sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

There are exact time to buy or sell bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin anytime. You can buy it now. You can invest here anytime. So guys invest here soon and get profit.
Yes, we don't need this kind of question again and again. There is only one answer, you can buy anytime you want and just wait for the profit rather than asking when is the best time to buy over and over.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

For me, the best time to buy bitcoin is when the value is dropping and many are going to panic and sell them, so wait till the value dropping and when it started to rise up. You should by many as you can. Then the best time sell it is when you see the value is double or tripled but don't sell it if you see that the progress of bitcoin is still rising. Wait if start to stop or moving down. Smiley well. Hoping i'd help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

this time is good for buy. also you are hold few months, you can take many cheap, also we should patience. you are sell good time
Well the best time to buy bitcoin is when the value or the price of it is we will dump very high and right now is the perpect time to buy because the price of bitcoin was dump very high , and if you will buy bitcoin now you should hold it until the value of it is we will pump. You will just always sell when the price was very high.

CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin when we have money and bitcoin price is very cheap. and when we should sell it, when bitcoin price is very expensive. and we needed money for living expenses.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:54:46 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
We need to be more observant and think what is right . First we need to buy if its on the lower value and sell it when it comes to a higher value. Bitcoin user did is to hold the coin before selling it be more patience if the value wasnt increase just wait .
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Time to buy bitcoin is always good, the only question is how much and how fast you want to profit from the increase in the price of bitcoin. There are many signals that the price for bitcoin this year will reach from $ 60,000 to $ 100,000, so when to buy thinking to you, but I think now for 8,000 is quite acceptable.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

At present Bitcoin is in a correction mode my suggestion is to wait for more week or start buying with less quantity to be safe side and advised to invest in different level which can be balance the bitcoin value based on accumulation of the bitcoin. In general buy at low and sell at high. Nothing is going to be wrong with bitcoin just we should not panic.

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

Wait and buy at the level of USD 4700-5100.
buihoa1995

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

Join Marinecoin.You will receive 450000 MTC free when successfully registered account f1.
You participate in the Marinecoin community by participating in the Marinecoin forum and contribute together to help the community grow stronger.
https://marineco.in/
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:28 PM

if viewed from the current market conditions again skydiving this is the best time to buy and hold for a few months then you will get many benefits so will make you rich ..
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

if my strategy to buy wait for the price down and time to sell I wait for the price to recover or ride. buy with cheap and a little survive and then sell.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:31:18 AM

if viewed from the current market conditions again skydiving this is the best time to buy and hold for a few months then you will get many benefits so will make you rich ..
Its not only about it as you have to know how much you will going to buy and a target sell price. Bitcoin will make you rich perhaps it can make you loss if you don't know or let say you earned but when will be you exit price. Many people have a FoMo feeling after they sold and buy again bitcoins when its high and when it goes dump and dump i don't know what they do every investor were most of them sell because of panic of lossing.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell it if the price increases. Bitcoin is volatile so no one can predict when or how much the price will change

The best time to buy BTC is when the price is lower than usual.

When the price of bitcoin goes up, we should sell it and sell it only when it is profitable.
GideonGono

Activity: 2044
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

My idea is , we all know that method an old method which been famous and used by many , and it is the buying low and selling high method from the world itself , buy coins when at low price and sell it on the high price , and if you wanted more then hold it as much as you can and sell it for a better profit , a better income. And still there is a risk such as , the panic selling that resulting a regret and disappointment. And also I wanted to add that be a optimistic , wise and strategize person , be patient that's all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: