Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:37:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:32:43 PM

According to many, bitcoin is good for the earrings at any time. Buy bitcoin can be much more beneficial when bitcoin's price decreases. Currently bitcoin prices have dropped so much, so if you can buy now there is a lot of good expectations.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
olesichka

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

the optimal time to buy is February and March, for sale August, December. this is my subjective opinion
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

there is no specific time to buy and sell but there is a golden rules that i follow
1. buy low sell high
2. read rule number one again.

you may persuade by many opinion of others but the golden rule says it all. stick to the status quo.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

You can see the bitcoin price in the market cap, when bitcoin is down is the right time to buy it, and as the price increases it is the right time to sell it.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

we all think we know how to do it buy low sell high but many of us every time buy high and sell low  Grin Grin seems its impossible do it again and we are ready for next time but..

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:56:34 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:36:41 AM by cherryfer

You should know the buy low sell high scheme, it is the most basic model in trading and almost all of the traders know that. As you get in to trading you must have the knowledge so you cannot fool way by anyone. Also, it is better to monitor the sudden changes for you to know when is the time to sell or buy Bitcoins.
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

My friends advices to purchase Bitcoin when its droppin down to market,so that when it pump up again you ride in to the upward trend and then thats the time your investment will return. Right time to sell absolutely when you feel it reaches a good market value. But dont sell it all off, hold some for future trading.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin should always monitor the market price carefully.. if cheap you have to buy and hold for several months waiting for the price back then you will get many benefits ..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Buy and sell on right time is also skill which results good profit.Learn about the charts and predict the fluctuation of price,once price go down buy more and dont sell early when meet maximum profit sell.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
johnnythunder

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Costs of Bitcoin or any cryptographic money resembles an offers of supply of a specific organization in which the cost is variable in showcase that nobody can anticipate its drifting, in case I'm not mixed up. Thus, the best time to purchase bitcoin is the point at which the cost is much lower than the past cost and the perfect time to offer is the point at which the cost is significantly higher than your purchasing cost or when you seriously required cash for crisis purposes that there is no other explanation however to offer. Yet, in the event that you truly need a long haul speculation, simply keep it and it might keep on growing as you nearly overlooked that you have a bitcoin venture previously.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

That is simple, buy when down, sell when pump. No one will tell you when it will happen with 100% effectiveness but there are some moments when bitcoin just drop like now or before the end of the year (December).
Just try to find out this moment by market observation and buy btc.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

As everyone like to say, any time is great to buy / invest in bitcoin, but  I can't agree with them, because of role what altcoins bring to our live, I think better to invest in them, than in bitcoin, since they have more pluses than bitcoin. If talk about bitcoin, I think right time to buy it when btc will drop to 5,000$ - 8,000$.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

The time to buy bitcoin is always the present because it is a fixed supply with an ever increasing demand.
No one can predict the future of Bitcoin accurately, but I think Bitcoin has a long history of healthy development, so in the future, the price will grow a lot more, without one. Fixed time to sell or sell Bitcoin. If an investor wants to get rich, they have to invest in Bitcoin at any price and sell when they see a high profit.

ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Well yes today or everyday is the best time to buy, and in my opinion the best day to sell it is when its value increased in a big value that can probably satisfy you.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price in the market is low,the best time you can sell bitcoin is when the price in the market is high  that is the best time to sell.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

It is logical to assume that it is worth buying when the price is lowered, and when it is sold, it is not only profitable but also reasonable
I think this depends on the person who is buying the bitcoin, because if you have the mentality of getting the early profits than you just got to buy once the price is lowered and sell when its higher, and if you want that you keep on investing with the little amount you save every month, then just do that and don’t care whether market is high or low, just do it for a year and watch your profit after that year.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

It's true the right time to buy is now. Because we do not have to miss this opportunity. And the right time to sell it is a few more years I think. So stay patient and buy bitcoin slowly. Keep it for your future.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

It is a good skill to buy and sell on right time and it comes deep study and knowledge to keep touch with market news,and study about statistics of charts to predict the market.When market go down it is good time to buy as can and sell out when you see prices go on peak and earning good profit.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

Generally peoples buy when dumping and sell when pumping, this the basic theory for buying and selling. I think when market is decreasing than wait for rest position and buy,when market is increasing and the value is satisfied then sell.
GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

You always get thes same answers - the best time to buy was years ago, the next best time is now; always HODL; don't try to time the market. And now you know why! Stop worrying, don't put in more than you can afford, spread your investments, and you can just sit back and see the price rise. Take it from someone who learned by trial and error.

Have a great day, and buy some more!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: