Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:54:43 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think smart people now do to buy low and sell when the price rise because you can get more profit.  You need to do patiently holding and perfect timing. You know we cannot predict everyday happenings in the market .

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:18:28 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think smart people now do to buy low and sell when the price rise because you can get more profit.  You need to do patiently holding and perfect timing. You know we cannot predict everyday happenings in the market .

Yeah it's hard to predict so better to wait until you see that the price of bitcoin increase again ,abd who knows maybe bitcoin can reach again the big amount like what happen last year.
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

the right time to buy bitcoin when the price is down and sell bitcoin when the price goes up ,,
Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is now down
Jdavid05

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

The best way to buy bitcoin and have easily profit is to Buy of bitcoins dumping like $7000-$8000 buy in that price then hold it until you have high profit and you can still hold it or sell it because Bitcoin price is not crazy at all but I suggest you should buy right now and Hold it until Dec 2018 because my prediction price on Dec 2018 is $50,000 this happens too on Dec 2017 that Bitcoin hits $20,000 its just pattern all coins have patterns and patterns make my profits.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

Actually by buying sell of bitcoins if you earning coins you can buy and sell that tokens or coins for the investing by buying and selling of btc and others.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:04:36 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 09:48:43 AM by huanzhong644306

For me, my current price is still falling. But don't wait for prices to fall, because we don't know what will happen in the future.

The price of bitcoins may rise in the future, but the price of bitcoins may fall in the future.

The only safe way to deal with this situation is to buy as much as you can, and of course it requires more money.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

do not sell bitcoin! hold 4-5year more Smiley
Buying of bitcoin is no doubt very much tricky thing to do and you have to wait for the right time before making this decision of buying of bitcoins. It all depends on your financial status like when you are in this position that you can actually afford buying of bitcoins.

Other than this, the market value of bitcoin also plays a significant role in making this decision. You need to buy the bitcoins when the market is falling down.
dragon fire

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

bitcoin is a very good digital currency if we use it as our future savings. where as bitcoin prices start to plummet, and where there is panic so many sell it cheaply, that's when the right time to buy bitcoin. so if later the price goes up, we can sell it and automatically we can get the benefits. So, be optimistic about bitcoin.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

I think a just time buy and sell bitcoin.Bitcoin is a digital currency in our cryptocurrency market.when the buy bitcoin, while the bitcoin price so many less then the bitcoin buying just time and when the sell bitcoin?while the bitcoin price is high then the bitcoin sells.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

If you know the strategy of buy and sell you will probably won't ask this kind of question. Buy and Sell is the most effective yet risky way of earning and making you bitcoin high. In this kind of strategy you will first wait for tge value to get down so that you can buy it at low price and then holds it and sell it when the price increase so that you'll able to get good income.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

If you know the strategy of buy and sell you will probably won't ask this kind of question. Buy and Sell is the most effective yet risky way of earning and making you bitcoin high. In this kind of strategy you will first wait for tge value to get down so that you can buy it at low price and then holds it and sell it when the price increase so that you'll able to get good income.
I think that almost every trader knows this, who understands when to buy, and when to sell coins. To date, Looking at the fall of the market, there is all the opportunity to buy cheap coins that are best preserved Until better times.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

Costs of Bitcoin or any science cash resembles an offers of provide of a particular organization within which the value is variable in showcase that no-one will anticipate its drifting, just in case i am not involved. Thus, the simplest time to buy bitcoin is that the purpose at that value|the value|the price} is way not up to the past value and also the good time to supply is that the purpose at that the value is considerably over your buying cost or after you seriously needed money for crisis functions that there's no different rationalization but to supply. Yet, within the event that you just really would like a protracted haul speculation, merely keep it and it'd carry on growing as you almost unnoted that you just have a bitcoin venture antecedently.
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:33:22 AM

I think all your question can be answered by the price board. You must be familiar with its price trend from it lowest price up to its peak price.  The fluctuation can give you a slight hint whether the price goes up or down.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

If you are a trader of course buy and sell can be done anytime, but if I am still actively working then I will buy then keep for a long time and when the price reaches at least 5x then I will sell, and I hope this year the price could reach $ 50k so I can buy a new car.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

If people will stop asking when to buy and when to sell bitcoin and will try to go at any market they will understand how obvious the answer is.

gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

the conclusion from this is just to sell when the price is at a peak, and buy when it is at a minimum or which will be a convenient price for you both for buying and selling
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:51 PM

If you are a trader of course buy and sell can be done anytime, but if I am still actively working then I will buy then keep for a long time and when the price reaches at least 5x then I will sell, and I hope this year the price could reach $ 50k so I can buy a new car.

how long do we have to HODL bitcoin, lately many people say if we have to HODL bitcoin until the price reaches $50k when facts in market bitcoin price is very destroyed because too much FUD. I'm currently saturated for bitcoin HODL because the daily market and news response is making the market worse.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:14:21 PM

at this moment this is the time to but bitcoin because its dump at $6k dollars and thats a lot price value for those who have a lots of money its time to invest now because today bitcoin hits the lowest price for this year and i think after a few weeks or months it will pump again and its possible to happen the analysis and prediction of crypto expert.
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:42 PM

I think the answer is pretty much obvious. Buy when the price is low, and sell when the price is higher than the price when you bought. This is simple yet not easy, since it is quote difficult, or utterly impossible, to know what is going to be bitcoin's price in the future. But some people have different strategies in knowing when to buy and when to sell. Like being aware of the general's speculation, and being updated to bitcoin news.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

Buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell it when the price is high,in my opinion I think this is the simplest way of saying it.You can also buy now and hold until it will reach the price you want.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: