Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18091 times)
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Yes your right, today is the good time while bitcoin not yet increases it's value and you must wait and sell once it reached to your target increase in value.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Its just a simple logic when the price of bitcoin is going down thats the time buy and when you see that its price  is going high and you think that you can have a big profit when you sell it then do it and it will double your money.
but it is not that easy, when buying we should know when btc rise and time of sell we must know btc time will come down. therefore a good analytical skill is required. do not let us fomo or fud, and feel deceived later
We should study technical analysis to be able to find those pattern that will give us the power to know if we need to sell or buy bitcoin so we can make some profits. Determining when to buy and sell bitcoin is not that easy because it takes a lot of skills and patience to be able to know the patterns that will indicate if we are going to buy or sell.
Experience is the best teacher, so it's alright to keep trying until we can finally improve our skills in trading.
In the start it maybe hard but eventually we will learn a lot of technique that would definitely help us to be more consistent and make matured decisions.

I heard many times of investors is great to buy a bitcoin if the price will goes down  because that the moment is waited of investors because we can buy in a low price of bitcoin and hold it and wait the exact time to sell like the bitcoin will goes up that time is good to sell so that we can get a great profit.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when prices go down and the market is in a bearish state, that is when you get the best deals on all of your coins be it bitcoins or altcoins and you should never sell your coins in a bear market. The time to sell your coins is when the market goes into a bullish state and prices are at a new ATH which is the best prices to buy.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Max.junior1

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think it all depends on the price when you buy bitcoin. If you buy when the price of $ 7000, then you must sell when the price conditions rise, meaning you have to sell when the price is above $ 7000. To find out updates, you can see the updates here https://coinmarketcap.com/
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

Buy when the price is decrease depends on your funds and sell the 40% when the price come higher and you can hold the remaining 60% if you want or trade it if you have enough knowledge for it. Good luck mate.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

I think now is the right time for you to buy considering the value is very low and once you buy you should hold and wait for bitcoin to rise.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when prices go down and the market is in a bearish state, that is when you get the best deals on all of your coins be it bitcoins or altcoins and you should never sell your coins in a bear market. The time to sell your coins is when the market goes into a bullish state and prices are at a new ATH which is the best prices to buy.

Bitcoin price right now 65% from highest and its opportunity for collecting more bitcoin. To determine when to sell, its need more analysis. Better hold bitcoin for long term because its good investment. Some expert said that end this year bitcoin price can reach $25k and hopely that will happen
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

The market price is always based on supply and demand so obviously, you need to wait for the price to dump before investing  a huge amount in order to earn profit, and the problem about new traders is that, they are all panicking and selling their coins at its lowest price and that's the reason they lose profit.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

Personally, my startegy on this is I buy as much as I can when the market is red, when the price is low. then hold them for sometime once the price already goes up, I strategize on selling them for me to maximize the profit that I can get out of my coins. I have been following this strategy and so far, I have been getting nothing but good results, great returns. Smiley
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

I think today is the right time, when the price down you can buy it and sell when high
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

The ideal time to buy bitcoin is when the value is too low or cheap. But nowadays since the value of bitcoin is low, I think it is still best time to buy bitcoin. There possibility that the value of bitcoin bubbled this year and today is the good chance to buy some amount of bitcoin.

Selling of bitcoin today is not an ideal time because of there many reports and speculation that the value of bitcoin will rise to ten thousand dollars or even much more than that. Nowadays people are holding bitcoin because they are expecting that the value of bitcoin will be bubbled again to twenty thousand dollars (20,000 USD) or much more than. That's why many people now are buying bitcoin and hold it until the value bubble to there price expectation this year.

In my opinion, don't sell bitcoin today instead wait the proper time. Hold it until the value of bitcoin rise to the highest price of it.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

you can buy when the price is going down and sell when going up. you get benefit from it.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Of course the answer is buy bitcoin when the price is low, and sell it when the price is high.But, the above common answers are not always true . Cause when I needed the money, I had to sell the coins despite low prices.Those who start new jobs buy coins by paying less or more money.
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

The market price is always based on supply and demand so obviously, you need to wait for the price to dump before investing  a huge amount in order to earn profit, and the problem about new traders is that, they are all panicking and selling their coins at its lowest price and that's the reason they lose profit.
I understand that you will keep Aldon in his cryptoperthite, until they become twice as expensive or not yet will be worth zero?
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

Just look at the market and check whether the asset or coin you're eyeing is ripe enough to be bought. Meaning, if the price is low enough for you to carry and buy, then go for it, although it does matter that you get it for the lowest value possible so that you can get every bang for your buck; still, the one to decide whether it's a good time or not is none other than you, on the other hand, the time which is "best" to sell would be basically when you reach the margin of profit you want, every person sets a different bar, for most people and myself as well, I try to get 30 to 50% gain, if I reach that, then I would fee good enough about my investment, and so, selling would not be so bad.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

Buy of course when we feel cheap and sell when the price is high, but I think the easiest way is to continue to buy and sell when the end of the year that usually prices will skyrocket to 10x from the position of the beginning price of the year.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

sell bitcoin and buy bitcoin should we think first because if we sell bitcoin at a cheap price then we will get a very big loss. before selling bitcoins we should often see bitcoin prices in the crypto currency market. if bitcoin prices rise very high then this is the right time to sell bitcoin.

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

You mention it’s a good time to invest. How do you understand it is good time to buy? I just ask this question to explain better way. You think its good time to invest because it’s time to buy at cheap rate. If we can able to buy cheap rate and sell it at high rate, We will be benefited by our investment.

So now come to your Question that what is the best time to buy? The answer is at the time of low rate.
And second Question is whatthe best time to sell it is? Obviously when we get better price to sell than the buying price. Selling time depend on the investor demand if the investor want more profit than the investment, he must sell at the high rate. We generally understand that the selling time is when we get better price than investment.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

everyone has a different strategy in making sales. I think for a good time when buying when the price of coins slumps down considerably. and I will sell my coins when the price of the coin fits the target I want. if the coin belom target then I will hold the coin.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
steelzeppelin

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

Trading needs time and experience. Most of us are better of staying with our original professions and make money from that day by day. If you sell after a certain % gain, you can make profit. However, the market might go up again - contrary to your expectations. Now what would you do then?

Invest in the most solid cryptos, avoid the pump and dump coins. Focus on earning money in the outside world, follow the prices and buy in at the local dips. When to sell? When the price incease puts you on a higher standard of living. Making 2x - 5x will never change our lives. Making 100x might. Also: Invest big amounts. I don't agree with the slogan "Invest as much as you can afford to lose". No. Invest as much as you can AFFORD. Invest big. That will be a game changer!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: