Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19036 times)
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:21:20 PM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.

Such a good program, if you have many friends)

Especially if friends trust you! In this case, you can turn your reputation into money. And friends will also make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

Although I'm not sure about the concept of this project, but it will be an interesting project, hopefully it can run well and good luck for you guys!
And I'm on the contrary very interesting concept) At the moment this is the most real from crypto projects related to real estate.And take just bounty system, very cool did this chip.
And what exactly did not you like?
nowadays the of real estate in the us is falling down. it's better and profitable to invest in btc or eth. even now

I think that the cost of bitcoin and etherium is growing due to marketing hype. And the recoin is backed by real estate. This is much more reliable.
CryptoPR

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:59:41 PM

Looks like the moderators at the Bitcoin.com forum already stopped the Recoin spam operation cold on their tracks. Their accounts are getting banned left and right.

A this point in time Maksim's operation is a clear failure and just pathetic how they make a joke out of themselves.

Funny to see all the shallow shatter between all of these fake accounts. Just a reminder to people that these guys just have a fake hype machine going on.

Regular reminder that this coin is a scam and all these post just fake chatter.
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:56:46 PM

Looks like the moderators at the Bitcoin.com forum already stopped the Recoin spam operation cold on their tracks. Their accounts are getting banned left and right.

A this point in time Maksim's operation is a clear failure and just pathetic how they make a joke out of themselves.

Funny to see all the shallow shatter between all of these fake accounts. Just a reminder to people that these guys just have a fake hype machine going on.

Y don't you add a special reminder that your account is bot, containing scripted information against REcoin so the future REcoin's investors wouldn't be disappointed?
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:57:22 PM

It seems there is no other option but to report you for spamming, as you only keep sending meaningless posts, which contain nothing but useless gibberish.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.

Especially if friends trust you! In this case, you can turn your reputation into money. And friends will also make a profit.
It's nothing but a neverending profitable part of business and REcoin as well, astounding!
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
casey.anthony195

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:06:05 PM

Exactly, my friends actually earned me more than my direct investments!
Jake Roberson

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:06:45 PM

Is it reliable? Now I'm reading all theese comments and don't know for sure how to react. Tell me about security please.

everything is fine with protection just read WP. But about the reliability no one can give you some guarantees.
It would be more accurate to say that there can never be a 100% assurance in the world of investment, be it real estate, shares or cryptocurrencies. There is always risk tied tightly to profitability.
There is a risk, but as far as I know the protected currency of the crypto currency
No dividends are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus costs and maintenance.
There is always a risk. In any invest
Ye, right, nevertheless, it is also a potentional opportunity to get your pockets full by using such program!
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
casey.anthony195

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:09:17 PM

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects? 
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

Is it reliable? Now I'm reading all theese comments and don't know for sure how to react. Tell me about security please.
REcoin’s activities are in full compliance and governed by United States law.So yes,it's quite reliable!

everything is fine with protection just read WP. But about the reliability no one can give you some guarantees.
It would be more accurate to say that there can never be a 100% assurance in the world of investment, be it real estate, shares or cryptocurrencies. There is always risk tied tightly to profitability.
There is a risk, but as far as I know the protected currency of the crypto currency
No dividends are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus costs and maintenance.
Ye, right, nevertheless, it is also a potentional opportunity to get your pockets full by using such program!
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐

▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:31:09 PM

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects? 

yeah. Japan, Canada & others too
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:25:45 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

There are different cryptocurrencies, why did you choose btc?
Maybe it's better to invest in smth new?
Also think so) The road is open for young and progressive!

What about "older" people who own real estate in great numbers but don't trust such cryptocurrencies as REcoin. How can we convince them to make their real estate even more profitable?
MonikaLeop

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:47:53 AM

yeah. Japan, Canada & others too

What about UK? Is it backed up too?
MonikaLeop

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:54:08 AM

Exactly, my friends actually earned me more than my direct investments!

How much money did they earn, if it is not a secret?
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:11:05 AM

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....
nightmip

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:06:15 AM

Ahah yes, for the first time I regret that I have so few friends (who would be interested in this)
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:11:33 AM

Is there anyway I can get involved in this project?

I have a few ideas floating about would be interested in talking with Dev team if at all possible?
Yes, I'm one of the participants) This is a very ambitious and promising project. There are no other alternatives for today!
Chlen88

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:12:48 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 07:25:44 AM by Chlen88

dont really like this coin Undecided
Could u explain me why?
bacause it is based on the real estate?
I also want to understand why not.It is the most lively and adequate project with a bunch of cool programs.
QuadraQ

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:13:50 AM

Interesting idea, but I'm skeptical. How are you going to actually guarantee there's a real world link between the tokens and the real estate? Who determines what real estate to purchase? What's done with the real estate to provide value to token holders?
Chlen88

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

as for me backing by real estate is not good for cryptocurrency. as i understand for all those tokens would be bought real estate in US. but who would pay taxes every month?? and 1 more, nowadays the price of the real estate in US is falling.
From what you took, what not to enter into the cost of the most token? Yes, real estate is not a very persistent resource. But, nevertheless, there will always be ups and downs and downs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: