Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19041 times)
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:05:01 PM

Hi guys! I have invested in Recoin (referral program)
Can someone tell me if they do it too and how much profit did you earn?
Recoin had just started. It's too early to calculate the profit

But we can do forecasts:)
flow calculating is very important for advanced actions, especially for cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudddenko.marina

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:03:53 PM

This is indeed an interesting project, and the fact that it is backed up by real assets, especially real estate, makes it stand out as a trustworthy ICO.
Of course, yes, at the moment this is the most real and evocative project that is based on real estate

What about real estate, for example in Canada? There we see the price drop. Maybe we shouldn't invest in it "today".
What about it?  Shocked

If not today you can invest in tomorrow) Grin
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:07:00 PM

How long it takes for the REcoin Foundation to review the application and approve it?
No one can guarantee that in some specific line it will happen. But as for me that project is so much alive and ambitious that it will be soon.
I mean, it's still better than the alternatives, also, backed by real estate which demands more respect and rightful attitude.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign
I agree that ReCoin is the best alternative of cryptocurrency)
finles_ceo

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 10:10:38 PM

What's the difference between your project and REAL?
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

Will you buy some tokens for future?)
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:17:55 PM

As far as I know real estate is not the most efficient and stable and profitable investment resource. What do you think?
Why do you think so? On my mind, real estate is always thinked as the most stable and profitable investment.

It always was and it always will be)
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:19:33 PM

By saying project you mean ReCoin? I've got it?
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:24:23 PM

Pretty Good.  I Just hear about ReCoin Back.
I don't think.  We should Compare BTC with ReCoin.  
Should i Buy Recoin For Future.? & ReCoin rate Will Up?  
Should i Buy Recoin For Future.? & ReCoin rate Will Up? 
I'm sure that more than you need to buy a Recoin with hope in future.I am already invested and was happy at least because they have really good bounty system and in the minus I'm not going away. And about the course, I'm sure that it will be rised very soon.

RECoin is based on Ethereum. On my mind, this one detail is a great reason to choose RECoin, not BTC.
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:44:13 AM

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Can't you see this is all a scam coin? It definitely will have to report to the SEC. How do you believe that 1 million number? Where has this been proven?

Recoin team, could you address my queries/?

that's exactly my concerns and the number of "supportive and positive" comments is surprising and I just want to give them the benefit of the doubt and let them response.
helga22richter

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:45:57 AM

Has anyone already received a profit from the REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign?
helga22richter

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

As far as I know real estate is not the most efficient and stable and profitable investment resource. What do you think?
Why do you think so? On my mind, real estate is always thinked as the most stable and profitable investment.

It always was and it always will be)

Yes Smiley Choosing real estate as a base is such a smart decision. It makes RECoin more stable than other crypto.
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:51:29 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
I invested a couple of weeks ago, the rate was even lower and I was lucky to invest, I'm waiting for the rate to grow, I think I can sell it in November

Personally, I would sell after there is no discount on new RECoins, this way you will get the biggest return!
casey.anthony195

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

Has anyone already received a profit from the REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign?
No, not yet. I believe that they will be giving the first prize in a couple of weeks.
casey.anthony195

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

Well, first you should tell us what REAL is. The only thing that comes to my mind is Real Madrid football club)
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:04:44 AM

Well, first you should tell us what REAL is. The only thing that comes to my mind is Real Madrid football club)

REAL is by my opinion a similar project. I don't want to spam here with other project links, but devs should give us pros and cons against it
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:07:52 AM

I have read this through from page 20 to the end and have noticed that quite a few questions about the project are not answered.
I wonder why devs don't give the effort to answer them?
To make it easier for them I have sum them here:

I really like coins with real assets for backing.

What I don't understand is how can you guarantee a liquidity ratio of 70% of the currency's market value?
The value of the currency on the market can explode anytime and goes up 50% in a day or more. In a one day time you will not be able to purchase new real estates to back up the market value of the coin. Especially since you did not get new money if currency only changes hands on exchange and rises price.
Can you please explain this since I'm probably not getting it correctly?
Thanks

BTW: links for White Paper and Technical White Paper does not work in the announcement post

Thank you for the really important and urgent question.

First of all, the links are fixed. The site was recently changed and we didn't notice. Sorry for troubles and thank you for information.

Back to your question: from the purely mathematical point of view the things are pretty much like you described, but let's modulate the situation first. The guarantee should only be considered as the "safety parachute", in case the price of tokens drops drastically, or disadvantageous pricing continues for too long. But there are more things that we should take into consideration before making any prognoses.
  • 1. The total token volume value and real estate pool value
  • 2. The connection in price between tokens and real estate works only for tokens, not otherwise, so, in any case, the price of real estate will not be affected
  • 3. It comes from the previous one. Iven if the token market drops drastically, the real estate market won't be affected, which will allow us to have funds needed to cover the required volumes.
  • 4. The last, and probably main argument: to bring you scheme into the reality you will require coordinated actions of holders of critical mass of REcoin tokens, which is very unlikely (almost impossible)
Hope it was helpful, we're waiting for your reply.
Thank you for detailed explanation.
It is clear that it needs a coordinated actions of holders or maybe one investor with sufficient ammout of tokens. What would be done in such a scenario when let's say an investor with sufficient number of tokens wants to claim this? Would you sell the real estate and give him the fiat or can he take the ownership of the real estate? How will you transparently value real estates?

I really like the projects that have some real value behind, but before investing I always have to have a clear picture of the complete story, although I know my questions are not so important at this point in time, since there is a low probability of situations like that. But having a clear picture of this procedures makes coins backed with real assets so special.

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Interesting idea, but I'm skeptical. How are you going to actually guarantee there's a real world link between the tokens and the real estate? Who determines what real estate to purchase? What's done with the real estate to provide value to token holders?

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects? 
Real estate backs REcoin in countries with a developed and stable economies such as the United States, Canada, the U.K., Japan and Switzerland.

could someone from REcoin explain how you are working around SEC rules? how they stand up against Howey test?

MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.
so , it's uncommon, but it is absolutely true
One million is not tht much, considering that they had discounts for the coins at start.
Precisely! This number is just for the beginning, you should consider the growth of REcoin's popular as future market's volatility #1 cause.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
Great! I'll be waiting for future results.
Thank God we were not mistaken with the choice! Our hopes were justified !!
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:22:34 AM

Not too early to realise it is gonna be #1 RE cryptocurrency tho, I guess it passes to main BTC partner.
▌▌  REcoin Bounty  ▐▐
"REcoin Bounty"? What does it mean?
Please follow the link below for more information

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

Sir, Is the Relevant Rules the bounty of the campaign on the first page of this thread? Where is the codes for the signatures?
B. Hodler

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:09:18 PM

I have read this through from page 20 to the end and have noticed that quite a few questions about the project are not answered.
I wonder why devs don't give the effort to answer them?

That would require providing details that don't exist, as this project seems to be all general talk, but without any specifics as to how the mechanics of this "coin" will work

They just answer the easy ones like:

"REcoin Bounty"? What does it mean?
Please follow the link below for more information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: