Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51723 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:08:06 PM

Hello all,

Perfect ratio 80% for signature is a lot !

Also I hope we can get a lot 😅

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

I think is fair reward to bounty hunter
is very good if alocation to signature campaign is big, above another bounty
yeah i guess too having a 80% on signature campaign is fair for the bounty hunters is doing there jobs pretty well and no doubt about the project also we all have doing the works in posting so why not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

I agree this one is very successful and the campaign is doing great.The project of the manager is doing good as he is.80% rate of signature campaign is very great for those whp join this campaign.Surely this campaign will success.
The devs are very confident that signature campaign and translation is sufficient to advertise this ICO. As a signature participants, we must do our job excellently in exchange for the trust of the devs gave to us.

im doing my best to meet the rules and i hope the team will be satisfied with what im sharing and doing with this campaign
im happy to be part of this rare project
Goodluck to the dev and the whole team
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

This actually looks pretty beautiful game! I am in.
and very nice offer for 80% rate for signature campaign caring by sylon successful manager to handle this. great manager

Yeah 80% for signature is a lot !

I am sure we are going to get paid a lot  Grin
Percentage for signature allocation was awesome. The price per token was also good, this campaign will be successful until the end sale. This token will hit the market cap so it is not yet too late to invest in ShadowToken.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

I guess they must lock and limit the number of signature campaign participants because 80% bounty allocated for signature campaign will become smaller and smaller if they will continue to accept new participants.

Anyway, dont worry guys. Not all participants in the spreadsheet list can complete the 20 required post.

Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

Yeah, I agree. Actually, this is a very good project and the bounty still big. The number of participants in the subscription grows that indicate good sign to enjoy the reward. So let's give our full support for this project to become successful.
I really think that it is too much for a lot of bounty hunters but look fair for a great campaign i guess the campaign will do well in the coming weeks i guess the ICO will be a huge success for everybody.

Over 200 users participated signature campaign.
And team said they estimate the marketcap $1-2m. do your math  Roll Eyes

And it will just bring more people to the signature campaign until the average reward per user is similar to other projects. There is no reason there can't be 500 people or 1000 to even it out.

Signature campaigns help raise awareness for the ICO and its always a balancing act of how big to make it but I agree they are giving out quite a bit for this one.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 671

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:35:18 PM

I agree this one is very successful and the campaign is doing great.The project of the manager is doing good as he is.80% rate of signature campaign is very great for those whp join this campaign.Surely this campaign will success.
The devs are very confident that signature campaign and translation is sufficient to advertise this ICO. As a signature participants, we must do our job excellently in exchange for the trust of the devs gave to us.

im doing my best to meet the rules and i hope the team will be satisfied with what im sharing and doing with this campaign
im happy to be part of this rare project
Goodluck to the dev and the whole team
Your forum name seem to fit with the project so I guess you are destine to participate in promoting the project.
The ICO is nearing and all we can do now is just to wish for the best, I know this project has a big goal but with the support of the
people and we to spread awareness, I guess it will be possible for success.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:42:15 PM

This actually looks pretty beautiful game! I am in.
and very nice offer for 80% rate for signature campaign caring by sylon successful manager to handle this. great manager

Yeah 80% for signature is a lot !

I am sure we are going to get paid a lot  Grin
Percentage for signature allocation was awesome. The price per token was also good, this campaign will be successful until the end sale. This token will hit the market cap so it is not yet too late to invest in ShadowToken.

We will soon see the start of token sales on August 1st. For people who judge badly about a shadow project, they will regret it. Particularly for someone who has commented badly yesterday.

Keep the team focused, the community supports full shadow
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

This project has allocated 80% in the signature campaign. So the promotion of this project will be that huge also. This project will be successful for sure and I cant wait for the distributions as well.
javalemcgee

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:02:07 PM

5% reserved for all bounties and referral.Yes it is a good allocation but it may also lead to huge dump as many bounty hunters may opt to sell when it hits the exchange.

I don't think so. Because the project has a real product behind it thus it will be good to hold shadow tokens to benefit from token holder rights.
CODE200

Activity: 1414
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

This project has allocated 80% in the signature campaign. So the promotion of this project will be that huge also. This project will be successful for sure and I cant wait for the distributions as well.
Yeah I see that this project will succeed because as you can see the shadow token have a crowdfunding at the kikstarter and it is successful so I bet that here in their ICO they will be also successful so let's see what is going to happen to their project. Looking forward to it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:24:28 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 03:39:08 PM by De Suga09

Campaign will work very well i guess it will be a huge success maybe but no doubt almost all of the sylon managing campaign are successful thats why joining hes bounty is really a gurantee to a successful and great ICO token.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:40:52 PM

Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

The allocation for the signature campaign is 80%. I have joined other altcoins before and I am very excited when I saw that the amount allocated for this project’s signature campaign is big, my previous altcoins did not allocate that big. Other ICOs would only give 50 % or lower. I just hope that this project will succeed because I do really think that this will surely give big amount of money in the distribution. I know that the other participants thinks the same way.

I agree with you on this, I was in awe when I saw the allocation for this campaign plus I think it also a very interesting project especially for gamers. And surely this will be successful too because it is run by Sylon, one of the best Campaign Manager in bitcointalk. I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks about him so I'm sure he knows too that this project is worth it.
ShadowEra (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:45:43 PM

A few of the latest reviews!

★★★★★ - By Orvell K.
Shadow Era continues to get better and better. Still the best TCG online!

★★★★★ - By Gary C.
It truly is a fun game and challenging as well

★★★★★ - By Ian E.
Best ccg that doesn't require you to pay to win.

★★★★★ - By mitchell9462
I have been playing since the beginning. The art work is the best for any online or physical card game. Keep up the great work.

★★★★★ - By Spend like a baws
Not as big or deep as the mtg game, but is equal in quality and fun for what and where it is. Somewhat of a grind at first but is 6/5. Thanks to these guys for the app!

★★★★★ - By revengeheart
You'll enjoy if you love strategy and thinking

Unlike most other ICOs, the ShadowTokens represent 100% ownership in Shadow Era: the digital game, physical cards, and IP. It's transitioning from a single owner to a board of directors overseeing community-driven development. With profit share rewards paid in Waves, voting rights, and many in-game rewards, ShadowTokens are a great long term investment!

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

Outside of the literal ShadowToken ICO discussion and basically out of curiousity, I downloaded the card game (PC client) and want to check out all the things associated with the game like gameplays, features, interface etc.

Im a gamer but Im can't easily hooked by up the game card game that's why I want to see the stuffs here if there's something interesting that I can tried on. Smiley Going back to the project, I see lots of positive feedback here. I will closely look at the project and will see how it goes.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

Hello all,

Have a nice weekends.

The allocation for the signature campaign is 80%. I have joined other altcoins before and I am very excited when I saw that the amount allocated for this project’s signature campaign is big, my previous altcoins did not allocate that big. Other ICOs would only give 50 % or lower. I just hope that this project will succeed because I do really think that this will surely give big amount of money in the distribution. I know that the other participants thinks the same way.

I agree with you on this, I was in awe when I saw the allocation for this campaign plus I think it also a very interesting project especially for gamers. And surely this will be successful too because it is run by Sylon, one of the best Campaign Manager in bitcointalk. I've heard a lot of positive feedbacks about him so I'm sure he knows too that this project is worth it.
yup i was also interested in this project and im happy because sylon is the one who runs it, so i decided to join this campaign, a lot of good feedbacks i have red about him so i have no doubt on joining in every camp he handles

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 04:16:54 PM

So far we've focused on game balance and not user acquisition. Actually, next to nothing was spent on advertising. We maintain a healthy base of 50k MAU currently while we complete features due out this month (single player campaigns and automated tournaments), then we'll launch on Steam, start reengagement campaigns (2m+ email subscribers) and heavily invest in user acquisition advertising. It's the future of Shadow Era with new management and dev team!

It is good that there is specific planned for the outcome of the whole project. Having steps on a specific goal is quite a great news that the developers of this project making sure that all of the game base thing of this project will be successful in action. I am glad that having a privilege to advertise this project for the opening ICO and for the success of this whole project in all. Set to see upcoming news and updates for the development of this project. Hoping for success of the team and management as a former gamer.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

5% reserved for all bounties and referral.Yes it is a good allocation but it may also lead to huge dump as many bounty hunters may opt to sell when it hits the exchange.

That's what's going to happen anyways regardless of how much or how little you put for bounty participants. Once the coin has been released and once it's on an exchange, bounty participants will dump their coins. That's why there's a strategy for traders to watch out new coins and put a sell order much lower than ICO price right away. It will surely reach that point. The market isn't going to pump any time soon after the ICO because the investors of the coin have already bought some. There's only going to be dumpers for a couple of weeks.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
deblue
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

This game is appealing. I believe this project will be successful.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

Thank you!  Smiley I agree with you, I have also heard about that, Sylon has good reviews about managing campaigns just like jamal.

Aside from the percentage of allocation, what I also like about this campaign is that it is fresh for me. I am a gamer but I was never really interested into card games but I hope that this will change. I really do hope that this project will succeed. I just checked the spreadsheet and I can see that there are many participants already. I guess the 80% allocation is very attractive and effective.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

I've read through the thread and I see that the game itself is really interesting, I'll download and test on my iPad ASAP Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:51:40 PM

Outside of the literal ShadowToken ICO discussion and basically out of curiousity, I downloaded the card game (PC client) and want to check out all the things associated with the game like gameplays, features, interface etc.

Im a gamer but Im can't easily hooked by up the game card game that's why I want to see the stuffs here if there's something interesting that I can tried on. Smiley Going back to the project, I see lots of positive feedback here. I will closely look at the project and will see how it goes.

Hey even as I see that you downloaded the client on Desktop, are you already have an experienced installing the game on Android?

I meet the pre-requisites but still not installing on my smartphone. GooglePlay, download, install then nothing happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: