Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141006 times)
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 12:23:46 PM

Did hobbyist hit the road?

Maybe in his absence, the "NYC Devs" can get a block explorer working.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 03:46:25 PM

A DOGE/NYC Chart

https://coingator.net/convert/doge/nyc/

this chart is base on coingecko prices

and waves NYC

https://coingator.net/convert/waves/nyc/
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 12:41:56 AM

Due to "Community" of fake devs and infiltraitors, NYCoin might very well miss this upcoming crypto mega-rally  Cry

MAKE SURE to grab yourself a bit of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin soon!

WAR is bad for people but very good for cryptocurrency.

https://newyorkcoin.net

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Sincler

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:35:01 AM

Due to "Community" of fake devs and infiltraitors, NYCoin might very well miss this upcoming crypto mega-rally  Cry

MAKE SURE to grab yourself a bit of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin soon!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/donation-coins.png

ecли пpoпycтит этo paлли тo yжe тoчнo нacтaнeт кoнeц nyc.Cтpaннo, чтo eщё нeт кpyпныx инвecтopoв y мoнeты.Ecли oнa былa бы кoмy тo интepecнa, тo yжe дaвнo бы был cпoнcop.A тaк oчepeднoй пpoeкт бeз бyдyщeгo.

link=topic=2016963.msg53539588#msg53539588 date=1578357716]
Due to "Community" of fake devs and infiltraitors, NYCoin might very well miss this upcoming crypto mega-rally  Cry

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/donation-coins.png

[/quote]
Golden star

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 09:08:38 PM

Around all the coins are growing at the head of BTC and this coin NYC pretended to be dead - "I do not hear anything,
 I do not see anything, I do not understand anything"...directly??? corpse, dead what the moron the entire.The whole coin is gone.
 Grow up faster NYC.You don't lie on the beach, you sunbathe.
 2 groups of developers, opponents, we address to you -  measure and be engaged in useful business.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 10:15:56 PM

NYCoin is doing GREAT! Still lightning-fast. Still 100% free. Always and forever OPEN SOURCE CODE.

Development is slow. Real volume exchanges are needed. Neither of which affect use. Just value.

Retail use using Coinomi mobile wallet. Mining using Prohashing or Zergpool.

Listed on CoinMarketCap which means investors will find during every mega-run.

YOU need to contribute. YOU need to help advance technology. YOU need to help increase value. YOU need to participate.

We are all just crypto enthusiasts - just like YOU!

Golden star

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:58:24 PM

Me with his hand very strongly want help ,you saw as in game football goalkeepers far kick the ball?
  That's just the coin logo is round as a ball and I very much want to kick it up so that the coin along with its price also soared to the moon and never from tudogo more in
  the bottom did not fall.
  I would so quickly raise the price of this coin in this way than developers who do not understand why the NYC coin torments them for so long.    Angry
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 12:00:18 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 12:36:56 AM by scryptenthusiast

Me with his hand very strongly want help ,you saw as in game football goalkeepers far kick the ball?
  That's just the coin logo is round as a ball and I very much want to kick it up so that the coin along with its price also soared to the moon and never from tudogo more in
  the bottom did not fall.
  I would so quickly raise the price of this coin in this way than developers who do not understand why the NYC coin torments them for so long.    Angry

The biggest help ANYONE can be for NYC price is to get listed on real volume exchange. Yobit or bigger. I did it and fake dev team got it canned with their worthless hardfork. It was their intention from Day 1. New big volume exchange listing and NYC goes to moon. Best specs in crypto. Best name/ticker. Longest proven blockchain.

P.S. Benefit of price being so low now is that once NYC starts to get ANY buying interest at all - everyone will notice those BIG DAILY PERCENTAGE GAINS. And FOMO FEVER strikes again!

NYC BUY

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:05:04 AM

The important thing is to buy Smiley

Sooner or later it will explode

Grin
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:12:02 AM

I'd like to mine with imac
 NYC with this program but how do you do it? Zergpool.

Starting from A to Z I miss all the information
placebo1977

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:37:16 AM

I can get NYC relisted on Yobit and it will cost 0.10 BTC

Anyone interested?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 04:42:34 AM

NYC is already listed on Yobit. Code is updated. Deposits are open. Trading is open. Withdrawals have been closed. If you can get Yobit to re-open (and keep open) NYC withdrawals, I bet supporters will donate more than 0.1 BTC to you. In fact, I'm sure of it.

cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:32:03 PM

scryptenthusiast,

First of all Charlie I'm not a developer, nor do I claim to be a developer. Want the block explorers and stat site fixed? How about you do something as simple as contacting those that are in charge of keeping them up and running like I've done, or are you really that deep in the dark and have no clue what's going on and who runs what? Why would you even reference Hobbyist? He hasn't been seen or heard from in months, and is a pool operator, not a guy tasked with pushing a bunch of important commits to the Git or running the day to day dev operations. It's no secret, the development team is currently in a state of dishevelment, it's not really a team at this point, and we can't even get bites on the development bounties while offering several hundred million NYC for their completion, and since it's also no secret that everyone on the "Community" team, devs included, are here on a voluntary basis, it's no surprise that these types of things don't get completed in a blazing fast manner since none of the devs are actually paid for their time, where's the motivation? Last time they touched the code to improve it, the coin was attacked (which can still be done to this day to this coin and others) and they were wrongly blamed for it, why would they want to volunteer any more of their time when the same attack could happen today, tomorrow, or next week? You say that community leadership has their interests vested in keeping the price low, are you out of your mind? Just like you fundraised and paid out of pocket for Yobit listing initially, and for Coinomi initially, I fundraised and was one of many to pay out out of pocket to help keep Coinomi integration, I paid out of pocket to make CoinToPay integration happen, and the rest of the "Community" team chips in and pays out of pocket every time we need to raise funds. The block explorers and stat page take out of pocket funding and donated time to maintain, both the time and the funding is donated by guess who? Members of the "Community" team. Knowing the amount of free time we dedicate and funding we provide to make sure this coin stays up and running, to say that our interests are vested in keeping the price low is unconscionable. If you think for one second that I would't fly to your house and buy you and your family a damn cake if NYC hit 1/100th of a cent this week, you're out of your mind. I agree with you in that I hope that talent floods in, because this coin can use some serious help in a serious way, but NewYorkCoin doesn't survive because the code is open source, it's just a clone of Dogecoin, and Dogecoin and is just a clone of Litecoin, and Litecoin is just a Bitcoin clone, they're all open source man, why do you think that is the one thing that keeps the coin alive? It survives today mostly because it's traded on a small handful of exchanges listed on CMC, CoinGecko, and CoinPaprika and there is price data to reported. NewYorkCoin at it's core is just Bitcoin with way faster block times, no fees, a different hashing algorithm, a better name and ticker, and no max supply. Those things with the addition of inflation reduction, make the NewYorkCoin code stand apart in it's class from the likes of Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and few other POW coins, but that's about it. However, it's less likely to survive if the few that have been around and care about the coin can't come together and achieve a few common goals for the sake of this blockchain.

This coin is destined to be a retail usage cryptocurrency, and should be on POS devices and in businesses around the world. Blazing fast with no fees is the only reason I batted an eye at this coin, and will likely be the same for every business owner who ends up accepting it. The most important thing for this coin is to get it on new exchanges, specifically, exchanges that are supported by the one other thing keeping the coin alive, Prohashing. There is a small list of exchanges that are supported by Prohashing - Bittrex, Bluetrade, Livecoin, Binance, EXX, STEX, and SouthXchange. We are live for voting on SouthXchange, and were approved by STEX with a listing fee of 1 BTC, good luck fundraising that. Getting NYC listed on one of those exchanges supported by Prohashing will not only provide a popular source of liquidity and new markets, but also ensures we can keep the hashrate going to keep the network at least somewhat secure from an attack in the case of Graviex going into maintenance and hashrate subsequently dropping. This leads to the other most important thing for this coin right now, we need to get it on more multi pools to get the hash rate way up, I mean way up. This makes it much more expensive to launch a 51% attack, but nothing makes it impossible unfortunately, sorry Charlie. Dogecoin averages roughly 150-200 TH/s of hashing power on their network, NewYorkCoin averages less than 1 TH/s, so here is a small list of multi pools that we need to try to get NewYorkCoin on at least one of - poolin.com, pool.btc.com, litcoinpool.org, f2pool.org, viabtc.com, or antpool.com. Each of those pools dedicate more than 10 TH/s for merged mining Dogecoin and Litecoin. No reason those pools can't merged mine NewYorkCoin as well so that we can better decentralize hash rate on the network. The two goals go hand in hand because the reason that these multi pools mine Dogecoin and not NewYorkCoin is because NewYorkCoin is not listed on sufficient exchanges, we need to figure out what the requirements for the higher hash rate providing multi pools are and do our best to get NewYorkCoin ready for the next big rocket. Our Roadmap for 2020 should simply be More Exchanges - More Multi Pools

Also, as nice as it would be to have Yobit open, I don't think "attacking" their support is a good idea as some on here have mentioned doing, and actually doing so on behalf of NewYorkCoin is quite disrespectful. With the likely hundreds of messages their support has already received regarding NewYorkCoin, they get the picture, they don't need continued "attacking" or badgering from enraged traders. If they want to open withdrawals, they will. And in regards to the 1st sentence in the 3rd paragraph on my blog post, the possibility of Yobit not updating was a serious concern since they were the only exchange out them all that never responded to us regarding the code updates, every other exchange responded and said they were prepared for the fork, except Yobit, that's not us getting the coin booted, that's Yobit failing to keep up with the technology and not having adequate customer support like the other 6-7 exchanges provided the "Community" team in the months leading up to the fork. How is that admitting that we were trying to get NYC booted from Yobit when we were using the fact that Yobit was the only non responsive exchange out of all of them to warn and protect users on the network that Yobit might not follow the code update?!?! You have it twisted Charlie, it's not our fault people don't listen when they are warned, and it's not our fault that people stupidly store their cryptocurrencies on exchanges long term. This is what happens when you deal with foreign unregulated exchanges that have questionable customer service and blockchain support.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:11:25 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 07:34:44 PM by scryptenthusiast

Just imagine where NYC would be if I had agreed to hand over the reigns to Original website and social channels when all "Community" bag-holder's were demanding it back in early 2018. If you can't see that NYC was infiltrated for the sole purpose of destroying value, you should do a little research into COINTELPRO and their tactics.

Crypto is a threat. A big threat to US Dollar (and other govt fiat). Me having tens of millions of dollars to go after these same govt terds for a LIFETIME of abuse, beginning when I was a YOUNG CHILD, is almost as significant of a threat to the corrupt FBI. There are MANY factors at play that "Community" tag-alongs are completely unaware of. There are many reasons I tried my best to WARN everyone of the malicious intent of the new "team". The seemingly random unaffiliated group that came in trying to prove NYC had fees. That came in as a group labeling me and my vast efforts to support this free network as some kind of SCAM. That hated Yobit because they couldn't control it or stop it. And successfully tricked the blind sheep into following them over the cliff. They tried to make a legacy for themselves and erase the REAL LEGACY of the Pioneer and Guardian of NYC (aka "crazy uncle").

Under my SOLE CONTROL, the value of NYC shot up to $120,000,000 on MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of daily trading volume. Under fake dev ("Community") control, the price and trading volume languishes at ALL-TIME LOWS. The proof is in the pudding, cemented in history for EVERYONE to see and analyze - just like the blockchain. This is likely the reason all of the fake devs jumped ship. They performed their task of disruption and neutralizing and realized NOBODY will ever recognize their treachery as contribution - so why continue to stick around.

In the end, NYC code/github has had some activity. Some minor updating to wallets and a very professional website. The OPEN SOURCE code remains the same - LIGHTNING-FAST & COMPLETELY FREE. And NYC has one of the oldest blockchains in cryptocurrency. An ORIGINAL crypto! NYC NEEDS REAL EXCHANGES that the US govt can't touch. This is not paranoia, it's the sad reality. Yobit was a perfect partner. When NYC finds another - the value and liquidity will quickly skyrocket again. Maybe this next time there will be more wise HODL'ers that have seen the dirty tricks besides myself to protect our BELOVED NYC from further disruption.

Golden star

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 02:31:00 AM

If you can not store your coins on the exchanges then write the address of the wallet where you can store with the NYC guarantee.
  And one more question who is the owner of the purse https://wallet.nycoin.info/?
  I transferred a large amount of NYC there but the wallet does not open now.
  Support does not respond, the wallet will work or they cheated me? Did they steal my coins or my wallet at the repair shop?
  Can anyone give me a clear answer?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 02:55:26 AM

There are no "guarantees" in cryptocurrency. The safest and easiest wallet to store NYC is https://coinomi.com (Multi-platform support)

Golden star

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:58:19 AM

There are no "guarantees" in cryptocurrency. The safest and easiest wallet to store NYC is https://coinomi.com (Multi-platform support)

Thank you very much.
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:11:52 AM

450 $ o ,,,,,,, 2
450 $ o ...... 3
= Lambo

Grin
Golden star

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 03:06:45 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 06:26:07 PM by Golden star

Until NYC has its own native wallet, and in 2020 and other coming years, there will be no coin growth.
 If 2 groups of developers can't create good coin purses, then you need to announce a competition for 3 new talented group of developers.
 Or ask a young man Vitalik Buterin to give you a master class on this issue. You know he's a genius?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2020, 04:58:05 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 08:33:31 PM by scryptenthusiast

NYC core QT wallets are available here: https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/nycoin/releases/

NYC paper wallet here: https://paperwallet.nycoin.community/?currency=NYC

Yes, Vitalik Buterin is indeed a genius.

Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: