Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141003 times)
Kasan0024

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:53:50 AM

NYC still exists. 6 years later. Thanks for being of service.  Wink

The amazing open-source project NYCoin thanks you for your help.

P.S. Check out NYCoin Art Gallery (2014 - 2020). Your contribution is mentioned at the very bottom...  
https://newyorkcoin.net/nycoin-art.html

Lol well my contribution still looks like it brought more value to nyc than anything I’ve seen from you! How’s coinezi coming along I hope that’s not the exchange you been bragging about for the last couple days , keep an eye on the Calendar VDay coming up soon don’t want you to fall short on yet ANOTHER deadline. We know your track record when it comes to setting dates  Undecided

PS I won’t feel to happy about cmc adding your site you probably spammed their email again lol but remember that’s the same site that still reads yobit is on the old chain so thanks for showing your support for that lol clown, they are also the once that got that last pump wrong so again congratulations hopefully you can get them to read volume correct next  Wink Grin Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 04:07:24 AM

"YOUR" contribution? Now you've got to be kidding. YOUR ENTIRE LEADERSHIP TEAM hasn't contributed a fraction of what I've done over the past 6 years for NYCoin. "YOUR" contribution is very likely these constant tardo posts on my bitcointalk forum. "YOUR" TEAM'S ENTIRE COMMUNAL contribution have been basic code upgrades and wrangling the discord-cats of Tipbot moochers. Not to mention losing NYC's #1 exchange  (#2, #3 and #4 , as well) and wasting time with the lowest level integrations and partnerships imaginable. Depressing price and completely destroying liquidity. "YOUR" contribution - don't make me laugh cry. That will all be remedied over the next 30 days. Keep an eye on deck (and don't miss enable another 51% attack). Clown. You are field help. Understand your place in NYCoin history. You have none. Unless you recruit a fake news college pal to try and help you rewrite history...

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 04:38:16 AM

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Kasan0024

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:08:09 PM

"YOUR" contribution? Now you've got to be kidding. YOUR ENTIRE LEADERSHIP TEAM hasn't contributed a fraction of what I've done over the past 6 years for NYCoin. "YOUR" contribution is very likely these constant tardo posts on my bitcointalk forum. "YOUR" TEAM'S ENTIRE COMMUNAL contribution have been basic code upgrades and wrangling the discord-cats of Tipbot moochers. Not to mention losing NYC's #1 exchange  (#2, #3 and #4 , as well) and wasting time with the lowest level integrations and partnerships imaginable. Depressing price and completely destroying liquidity. "YOUR" contribution - don't make me laugh cry. That will all be remedied over the next 30 days. Keep an eye on deck (and don't miss enable another 51% attack). Clown. You are field help. Understand your place in NYCoin history. You have none. Unless you recruit a fake news college pal to try and help you rewrite history...

Lmao it’s funny how you’re quick to point out what others have done wrong but fail do look in the mirror and do so for yourself, they haven’t done anything? Update the code , recovered stolen funds, hosting dev bounties etc

Again what have your accomplishments been? Other than scambit (yobit) and bitebtc listing ? And please explain how are the real devs responsible for yobit having your billions stuck on their exchange in sell orders? Last time I checked you said you had a direct line of communication with yobit I guess that’s the devs fault you lied about that also huh? Clown other than making basic remarks like you done more than anyone else on the past 6 years why not state what those things are...... stop being salty loser No one but a handful of idiot followers actually take your word for anything more than the dog shit it’s worth

No coinezi
No line by line code update from what was missing
No yobit withdrawals
No update what happened to bitebtc
Nothing more than constant yobit shills
No code update
No security update
NOTHING

Remember when you wanted to make NYC a rinse and repeat Pump And Dump coin ? You care of nothing and no one other than yourself but you can go ahead and try to fool the handful of idiots that support you the community will always stick to those that really want to see it grow and blossom into it’s true potential! And maybe that’s not hapless fast as you’d like in the manner you’d like but again CK it’s not always about you it’s time to take that d!ck out ur a$$ and the other out your mouth and open your eyes to see the bigger picture

BUT I’LL WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY WAS YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS OVER THE PAST 6 YEARS
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 05:08:17 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 05:24:04 PM by scryptenthusiast

Unfortunately the value of Crypto today is directly correlated to size of exchanges that list it. NYC Specs have been preserved - still as amazing today as when myself and a handful of faithful HODL'ers discovered NYC in 2014. THANKS SOLELY TO BEING OPEN-SOURCE. The dirty tricks I've watched over the past 2 years are despicable. Bag-holder's trying to takeover and make a centralized coin. Under the guise of "Community". Yelling SCAM SCAM SCAM about everything from "free" no wait "low fee" no wait, actually "free" to defaming the steadfast Guardian & Original Pioneer with fake news college pals. All the while smiling for the cameras. Trying to stake your claim to history (which you will never acheive) more than helping progress decentralized crypto. Uploading malware infected wallets to "Community" Leadership controlled github and enabling a short-lived 51% attack chaos bomb. Doing a hardfork (when none was needed) for the SOLE PURPOSE of getting NYC delisted from Yobit and price knocked low enough for the new bag-holder's to scoop up a minority share. How did that work out? I've given away more NYC than "Community" Leadership has managed to acquire en mass. Keeping the charade going for as long as possible. Infiltrate - disrupt - neutralize tactics so clear for history to see. That will all be coming to an end beginning Valentine's Day. I'm just curious how long it will take "Community" Leadership to list them on their website and social channels.  Grin

Original NYCoin Website (always & forever)
https://nycoin.net

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:38:39 PM

Unfortunately the value of Crypto today is directly correlated to size of exchanges that list it. NYC Specs have been preserved - still as amazing today as when myself and a handful of faithful HODL'ers discovered NYC in 2014. THANKS SOLELY TO BEING OPEN-SOURCE. The dirty tricks I've watched over the past 2 years are despicable. Bag-holder's trying to takeover and make a centralized coin. Under the guise of "Community". Yelling SCAM SCAM SCAM about everything from "free" no wait "low fee" no wait, actually "free" to defaming the steadfast Guardian & Original Pioneer with fake news college pals. All the while smiling for the cameras. Trying to stake your claim to history (which you will never acheive) more than helping progress decentralized crypto. Uploading malware infected wallets to "Community" Leadership controlled github and enabling a short-lived 51% attack chaos bomb. Doing a hardfork (when none was needed) for the SOLE PURPOSE of getting NYC delisted from Yobit and price knocked low enough for the new bag-holder's to scoop up a minority share. How did that work out? I've given away more NYC than "Community" Leadership has managed to acquire en mass. Keeping the charade going for as long as possible. Infiltrate - disrupt - neutralize tactics so clear for history to see. That will all be coming to an end beginning Valentine's Day. I'm just curious how long it will take "Community" Leadership to list them on their website and social channels.  Grin

Original NYCoin Website (always & forever)
https://nycoin.net

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/logocombo.png

Lol another way of saying you brought no value, that long a$$ speech to say absolutely nothing, again here we go with your claims, again SHOW proof! We still waiting on that line by line detailed explanation of what was missing in the code that you discovered but lol we won’t hear anything about that any more? And now he’s set another deadline for himself,clown! Why don’t you set a deadline as to when you’re going to get yobit to open the wallets up ? I’ve seen posts from the dev team giving facts I’ve yet to see any post of you doing the same? And he wants to talk about decentralized coin, real quick WHY is your github repo private? What happened to open source code? What happened to transparency? What happened to decentralization? Lol oh I guess it’s ok for everyone to turn a blind eye and be like hey ok it’s fine it’s Charlie doing it so we got nothing to worry about! knowing damn well that you have a track record for nothing other than trying to cause fake pumps spread false accusations and failure at everything he’s tried to do for this coin on his own RATHER THAN trying to be a member of the community and be a team player!

Hey man still waiting to here your thoughts on these though

What happened to the launch of your exchange coinezi?
What happened to bitebtc exit scamming us?
What happened to yobit not opening withdrawals? You said they didn’t loose much AND you have an open line of communication with them, how are we sure YOU didn’t purposely have them close withdrawals so people could only buy your sell orders? Since we throwing useless baseless accusations around.
What happened to the missing elements of the code and the line by line report?
What happened to you providing us with what value have you brought to nyc? And don’t say 2017/18 pump again that had nothing to do with you lol I saw sh!t coins pump that are not even in crypto anymore that you can’t even find on an exchange!
And for Christ sake why are you still using an address in Manhattan nyc as your address that belongs to someone else? You have this address posted on Twitter Facebook etc, it’s time to let it go man it’s not your address it’s not your business you sir are a LIAR  Huh

I just really hope your whole exchange hype is not another bitebtc type exchange or 1 that specializes in wash trading to creat fake volume because I’ll really like to see my bag pump again and I’ll still come right back here to tell you , F*#k you CHARLIE you are still a worthless piece of shit! Respectfully of course  Kiss Wink Grin

STILL WAITING......

But we all know you won’t answer because you are nothing more than what you were 6 years ago, A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 07:59:26 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 08:55:30 PM by scryptenthusiast

If anyone is interested (other than fake "Kasan"),

Let's set the record straight:   https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2342173449379147

Be careful what you ask for.  Shocked. As for The New York Coin Center which was in operation from March thru Sep 2018 and located at 167 Mott Street - that is another part of NYCoin history. NEVER TO BE ERASED. Paid for and operated by Charlie Kartchner - the Guardian, Pioneer and earliest supporter of NYCoin.  Grin

P.S. did you ever visit? have a glass of wine? and mooch some more FREE NYC?...  Roll Eyes

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 08:41:46 PM

If anyone is interested (other than fake "Kasan"),

Let's set the record straight:   https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2342173449379147

Be careful what you ask for.  Shocked

Lol wow a blog post that you wrote yourself?

Thank you so much because we all know how trustworthy your word and actions are right? So let’s put some sprinkles on this piece of sh!t Facebook post and call it chocolate ice cream,  Cheesy you got to be kidding right? You can be that dump to think people are as dumb to believe that pile of garbage ?

You had the pleasure of meeting James burrell ? The same James you accused me of being the same James you can’t seem to never stop talking about? That James?

Lol man you are a clown and just by reading that part I see through all the bullsh!t that This post stated, you “supported” *cough cough* MINED nyc at its lowest difficulty at its maximum payout and acquired billions! And I do give you credit for Coinomi CMC listings as it does show in the history books that you helped get that done. How long now has nyc been on Coinomi again? I don’t recall seeing you raise the funds to have them not delist nyc and not support the fork!
And since then what have you accomplished? You are the 1st person I’ve seen wanting to be the head of a table but doesn't want to say grace , so because you gathered billions and you did some word of mouth promoting and did some of the ground work you feel that you are entitled to be the king? Guess what I have told a lot of people about nycoin myself but I’m not trying to say hey look at me look what I did! That’s like me saying I’m going to plow this abandoned land then leave it as my work is done, get others involved Have them start building and putting up properties and come back to see them doing the real work and say hey don’t forget this is mines and I’m the king  ???what have you done for nyc since coming back?

Talked about launching coinezi exchange , never happened!
Talked about having open communication with yobit and having yobit forever, never happened!
Talked about bitebtc being the next hottest exchange for nyc, never happened!
Talked about devs responsible for the 51% attack, never happened!
Talked about missing code and you were going to expose them, never happened!
Has an address that doesn’t belong to you but posted as your own, HAPPENED!

Now you opened your very own GitHub repo and it’s private ,but talks about open source codes, transparency and freedom along with decentralization! Practice what you preach you hypocrite

Still waiting...... let me see you come up with another way of avoiding to answer to us for doing nothing but having the biggest mouth of us all!

Your friendly keyboard pal,
    Kasan with love ❤️  Grin Tongue
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 08:50:41 PM

NYCoin Guardian & Pioneer doesn't prove I'm the King. My genealogy does.   Cool

How about you? Where you from, homie?...   Cry

Are you paid by the Catholic Church to be a nuisance? Just another underpaid government terd? Or are you both?...   Wink

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:14:34 PM

NYCoin Guardian & Pioneer doesn't prove I'm the King. My genealogy does.   Cool

How about you? Where you from, homie?...   Cry

Are you paid by the Catholic Church to be a nuisance? Just another underpaid government terd? Or are you both?...   Wink

Lol I’m from where I’m from have I ever asked you where you live? But I am a NewYorker I offered to meet up with you before and you declined remember?  Cry I’m not a big crypto expert or nothing like that I’m an everyday worker who just tried to throw pennies whenever I can Into some crypto projects and I can tell you for a fact I have walked past that address you have posted multiple times and have yet to see a crypto store or center at that location, not saying it wasn’t once there years ago of course

Still didn’t answer anything statements In my above post though  Roll Eyes Angry
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 09:26:58 PM

You have now proved your level. I apologize, but mailroom help need to file complaints with their Supervisor. Not the Executives. Have fun mumbling nonsense to yourself (and adding to forum posts/activity)  Kiss

THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER  https://newyorkcoin.net/center.html

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 10:59:53 PM

You have now proved your level. I apologize, but mailroom help need to file complaints with their Supervisor. Not the Executives. Have fun mumbling nonsense to yourself (and adding to forum posts/activity)  Kiss

THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER  https://newyorkcoin.net/center.html

why you running Charlie , you the big man so I’m asking you to answer questions you can’t be the king only when you want to talk sH!t but when us investors have questions you want the community to do the answering

Come on man
Heavy lies the crown 👑
If you can’t handle it you are not worthy to put it on your head
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 11:27:44 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 11:44:40 PM by scryptenthusiast

REAL INVESTORS with REAL MONEY will find the REAL NYCOIN. In the next 30 days, on REAL EXCHANGES.  Grin

NEW YORK COIN PRESENTATION
Blockchain World Conference (July 2018)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1eRKsUAps

Kasan0024

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:29:50 PM

REAL INVESTORS with REAL MONEY will find the REAL NYCOIN. In the next 30 days, on REAL EXCHANGES.  Grin

NEW YORK COIN PRESENTATION
Blockchain World Conference (July 2018)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1eRKsUAps

Lol I’ll be here everyday Charlie you are not going to weasel your way out of answering these questions I everyone here will see you for the stain that your are 💩

WHEN COINZEI?
WHEN YOBIT WITHDRAWALS?
WHEN MISSING CODE UPDATE
WHEN REMOVE THAT FAKE ADDRESS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER?

WHEN FUCKING ATM MACHINES?

All these were promises made by yourself and you just go silent when you fail with no further updates leaving the community asking nyc real devs ,what gives?

COME ON SCAMMER, your actions are being documented in the HISTORY BOOKS
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 04:34:40 PM

For mailroom Supervisor, please dial *50   Kiss

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 06:07:02 PM

Read the story behind NYCoin

https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html

Also check out the new NYCoin Art Gallery

https://newyorkcoin.net/nycoin-art.html

moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:32:03 AM

Why is scryptenthusiast so angry with the NYCoin community for exposing his endless scams?  It's not hard to figure out -- it's the money honey  Shocked

In January 2019 1 BTC would get you 700M NYC.  10*700M = 7 Billion NYC.

In January of 2019, under one of your aliases, you posted a screenshot with most of the info blacked out except for the value of deposits in BTC.
You can see by the number of decimals you had to black out in the left-hand balance column that the bulk of the deposits were in NYC.
You can also see that all of your NYC is in sell-orders by the zero value in the center table balances.

It's hard to tell if there are enough digits to get into the billions, for sure there were enough to get into the 100's of millions, and you certainly had the equivalent of 7 Billion NYC in value on the exchange depending on how accurate Yobit's estimation was.

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 02:59:52 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 08:48:19 AM by scryptenthusiast

Lol, "Infiltraitors Private Investigations". Hire the super sleuths today - we don't monkey around! We can get the job done, right?

I noticed cmelion (aka Charles Fulnecky) is no longer listed as having access to Github. And his newly uploaded /newyorkcoin (bitcoin core migration) repository has been deleted. GOOD JOB JASON & LTA! You are slowly flushing out the rats. Anyone care to share WHY?...

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 04:32:51 AM

WARNING:  REVOKE CMELION ACCESS TO GITHUB IMMEDIATELY. CMELION IS A FAKE DEVELOPER, FAKE CHRISTIAN & FAKE NEWS.
Sincerely,
The Guardian of NYC

Faithful HODL'ers will all be handsomely rewarded very very soon.

Valentine's Day is just the beginning...

Our beloved NYC has an Anniversary coming up too...
 Shocked

P.S. Maybe we'll all be blessed with James & Fulnecky smiling for the cameras. Or not.  Cry

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 06:29:46 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2020, 08:03:43 PM by scryptenthusiast

It's time to REMOVE James Burrell II and Charles Fulnecky from NYCoin.

MrSlosh, LTA and hobbyist appear to be THE REAL DEAL!

I will start going through my posts that have lumped NYC Devs with Community Leadership and change all criticism to "Community Leadership". The rats are getting flushed out (finally!) and the NYC Devs as they now stand deserve respect.

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: