Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141006 times)
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 01:18:17 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 01:54:48 AM by scryptenthusiast

Thank goodness nobody reads this forum except for a few die-hard disloyalists. Just do a GOOGLE search for any NYC related search term and you can see exactly where the REAL money will look to find REAL information (when that time comes again)...  Cool

P.S. I never claimed to have "an open line of communication" with Yobit. Please re-post that one, champ.

But being the ongoing bill payer (again!) for the whining , insolent, free-loaders that spend their free time here, I DO HAVE AN OPEN LINE OF COMMUNICATION WITH EXRATES. And they are extremely responsive and professional. Grin

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:46:16 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 02:03:17 AM by moonshot9900

Stay tuned for very exciting EXRATES news and updates forthcoming at the ORIGINAL & TRUE Twitter, Reddit and Facebook for the one and only NYC:

Shocked Shocked ShockedWhat does the Fox say?Shocked Shocked Shocked
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 05:32:50 AM

1.00 USD withdraw fee  for NYC at exrates - paid in nyc

we need another good exchanger -  this daily traders get down NYC price in graviex
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 10:27:15 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 04:39:41 PM by scryptenthusiast

Foxy lady. Now the traders can come and play with NYC. No G-turds allowed. Shocked

EASY SIGN-UP !!!

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
moonshot9900

Activity: 91
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:52:39 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 08:05:16 PM by moonshot9900

Foxy lady. Now the traders can come and play with NYC. No G-turds allowed. Shocked

Tons of bad reviews out there but all you really need to know to be certain Exrates is a scam is that scryptenthusiast is shilling it.

scryptenthusiast is 100% accurate as a predictor of scamminess.

So far scryptenthusiast has picked winners like BiteBTC, Yobit and the scam that was so bad it couldn't even launch - CoinSleazy!

Everyone on the platform complains that their order has been pending for weeks and nothing is happening.
Then I knew I was in for trouble. So I decided to pull out my money and it was almost impossible.

At last after a long wait almost 2 days I got my money out with a rediculous fee charged.

My lesson: If what an exchange offer is too good to be true....then be on the alarm.
Always confirm an exchange review before trading on it.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@omacrypbiz/exrates-me-exchange-scam-or-legit
Kasan0024

Activity: 417

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:43:24 AM

Kansan ((( NOT James Burrell  Wink ))), I'll make you a deal. For every contribution you make to NYC, I'll respond to one of your insightful questions. Get another merchant to accept NYC. Get an exchange to list NYC. Get a 3rd party wallet to integrate NYC. Get a mining pool to add NYC. Any contribution YOU make. Not the "Conmunity". Not the Devs. Anything YOU contribute = 1 answer to any insightful question you may have. Until then, KINGS don't address the help directly.  Cool

Lol professional avoider this guy CK you could have typed out that response but couldn’t type anything about yobit eating your food and still screwing Nyc over in the process haha no need to say anything further waste mans!  💯 and now here you are again huh coming in with a shining light to take your failures away from the yobit bs you started , here a question rather than fighting the community about it wouldn’t it have help better if you joined the quest to raise volume on graviex? But no yobit and bitebtc scamming exchanges are all that you cared about now your trying to sell people on exrates even tho the review are crazy about them lol, STOP fighting against the community and join it bruh you are funny as Hell wrap your tiny little brain around this , if it won’t for graviex hashrate would be way less than what is it now 🤔 and thanks to Cmelion for working to secure nyc with that hashrate

P.S idiot I’m not James 😂
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 03:39:59 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 10:00:54 PM by scryptenthusiast

Let's set the record straight. CK (myself) discovered a scrypt based altcoin named NewYorkCoin (NYC) while mining cryptocurrency in March 2014 (before scrypt ASIC's). I found NYC from a website called Coinwarz that listed mining profitability and being a Native New Yorker, almost fell out of my chair. I immediately knew NYC was a WINNER! I knew in my heart that *IF* this thing called Bitcoin, that ALL crypto miners were indirectly supporting, were to someday realize it's full potential - a fast block time would enable NYC to be used for daily consumer purchases. No transaction fees simply meant there would be no charge to consumer or merchant for usage/acceptance. And it could someday enable free worldwide money transfer. Able to do EVERYTHING Bitcoin could, just much faster and for no cost. I immediately decided to support the NYC Blockchain which could have so easily faded away into history. Upon digging further, I realized the developer had disappeared. No updates to website or social. And no response to my inquiries. So I quickly stepped up and took the reigns. New website with updated coin info, publication and easy access to core wallets, up to date mining pools, block explorers, etc. Social as well. I supported the NYC network for the next 6 months, during it's infancy, and ensured this altcoin with amazing, usable specs would someday take its rightful place in the crypto arena. I got NewYorkCoin added to CoinMarketCap (which in itself made NYC permanent). After 6 months or so, I had given all I could to ensure NYC's longevity. A few worldwide supporters (miners) had found NYC and I was able to let it go on it's journey. Jason9908/9, hobbyist and Coinsprofit kept the network alive from that point on. I had a family to support and needed to get back to "real work".

In the early summer of 2017 I had a little free time and decided to get back to my beloved NewYorkCoin. I showed my eldest son the current market cap which was a paltry $450k on CMC. I registered nycoin.net (original developer website) and grabbed the reigns, again. I started reaching out to every poster on bitcointalk forum that had expressed any interest since March 2014 to get block explorers synced and mining pools re-opened. I knew Coingather exchange was playing shenanigans (due to price action) and I warned users here to STAY AWAY. Coinsprofit suggested I contact Yobit! and get NYC listed there. The fee was minimal (0.1 BTC). Which I quickly paid and got NYC another option to shady Coingather which was mining and dumping, keeping NYC price depressed. Within days of my warning (posted on bitcointalk), Coingather VANISHED. Many NYC were lost forever. Trading volume at Yobit started to slowly pick up. From a few hundred dollars a day, to a few thousand. Price started to slowly climb as well. I knew New Yorker's needed to see NewYorkCoin. I booked a trip with my eldest son, had some body buttons designed and we headed out to The Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Nov 2017. Walking the streets of New York City for an entire week, riding the subway, standing in front of the New York Stock Exchange and frequenting Washington Square Park (next to NYU) and the Village. Wearing our LARGE BITCOIN & NewYorkCoin BODY SHIELDS/BUTTONS which covered our entire torso's and backs, freezing our asses off, talking to anyone and everyone that expressed any interest (or had heard of "Bitcoin"). We posted stickers EVERYWHERE we went. Subway entrances, street signs, light poles, newspaper boxes, EVERYWHERE - even a few businesses too. During NYC's 1st meetup at Washington Square Park, me and my eldest son had the pleasure of meeting James Burrell II, standing in a large crowd of 3 listening to me speak about the amazing specs and usability of my beloved NewYorkCoin. He must have just stumbled upon our meetup that chilly November day.

The price of NYC continued to rise upon our return home. The next major milestone for NYC was to enable mobile payments/acceptance. After months of negotiations with Coinomi, I paid their 1 BTC fee (and a handsome sum of NYC) and NYC was scheduled to be integrated onto the #1 rated mobile wallet for altcoins. I negotiated handsome sums of NYC for James Burrell and the owner of KEATS/EPIC to become the 1st real-world acceptance for NewYorkCoin. Volume and price at Yobit continued to climb. Now around 10X the level it was just a few short months earlier. Then it happened...on Christmas day of 2017, NYC daily trading volume exceeded $50,000!!! The 1st time ever in it's history that NYC had over $15,000 daily volume. Then in the early days of January 2018 the volume and price of NYC started to explode. Over $100,000 daily, then $500,000, then $1,000,000 and within about a week or so, NYC daily volume peaked at over $4,000,000 on Yobit!!! NYC's market cap had risen from $450,000 in June 2017 to $120,000,000!!! NYC's "mighty sell wall" at 1 satoshi was finally DESTROYED and NYC's price quickly rose all the way up to 6 satoshi's. This is the price that ALL "Community" members first discovered NYC and were the original buyers at NYC's all-time price highs.

Within days of becoming today's "bag holder's" I started getting requests from various "Community" leaders to please update the NewYorkCoin website. This was their grand solution to restoring value to their quickly diminished investment. I paid "Alex" (no longer active in "Community") to update the NYC website at their communal request. At which time they requested, then demanded control over the NYC website - which gave me a good chuckle. Upon finally realizing that I would NEVER hand over control of NYC's message to ANYONE, especially a bunch of jump-on-the-bandwagon bozo's, the "Community" of bag-holder's was formed.

Nearly 2 years later, NYC volume and price are hovering right around June 2017 levels. During this time of "Community" control and leadership, NYC experienced it's 1st and ONLY successful 51% attack in it's 5 1/2 year history, lost the exchange (Yobit!) that accounted for 99% of NYC trading volume pre-attack and banned/defamed NYC's pioneer and earliest supporter. Code has had minor updates to enable merge mining. Core wallets now take longer to sync and you need a Computer Science degree to install. But "Community" has a very nice website! And a discord channel too. In the end, NYC survives. Continues on it's journey in the murky swamp of next generation cryptocurrency. Still completely free to use. Still lightning-fast to send/receive/confirm. Always and forever OPEN-SOURCE CODE. Someday to claim it's rightful place on the FIRST PAGE of CoinMarketCap. With or without the assistance of the current "Community" of bag-holder's. Wink

P.S. Moral of this story: If you aggravate me too much, one random Sunday morning, I might just decide to bitch slap your silly ass across the fucking universe.

Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:34:51 AM

Let's set the record straight. CK (myself) discovered a scrypt based altcoin named NewYorkCoin (NYC) while mining cryptocurrency in March 2014 (before scrypt ASIC's). I found NYC from a website called Coinwarz that listed mining profitability and being a Native New Yorker, almost fell out of my chair. I immediately knew NYC was a WINNER! I knew in my heart that *IF* this thing called Bitcoin, that ALL crypto miners were indirectly supporting, were to someday realize it's full potential - a fast block time would enable NYC to be used for daily consumer purchases. No transaction fees simply meant there would be no charge to consumer or merchant for usage/acceptance. And it could someday enable free worldwide money transfer. Able to do EVERYTHING Bitcoin could, just much faster and for no cost. I immediately decided to support the NYC Blockchain which could have so easily faded away into history. Upon digging further, I realized the developer had disappeared. No updates to website or social. And no response to my inquiries. So I quickly stepped up and took the reigns. New website with updated coin info, publication and easy access to core wallets, up to date mining pools, block explorers, etc. Social as well. I supported the NYC network for the next 6 months, during it's infancy, and ensured this altcoin with amazing, usable specs would someday take its rightful place in the crypto arena. I got NewYorkCoin added to CoinMarketCap (which in itself made NYC permanent). After 6 months or so, I had given all I could to ensure NYC's longevity. A few worldwide supporters (miners) had found NYC and I was able to let it go on it's journey. Jason9908/9, hobbyist and Coinsprofit kept the network alive from that point on. I had a family to support and needed to get back to "real work".

In the early summer of 2017 I had a little free time and decided to get back to my beloved NewYorkCoin. I showed my eldest son the current market cap which was a paltry $450k on CMC. I registered nycoin.net (original developer website) and grabbed the reigns, again. I started reaching out to every poster on bitcointalk forum that had expressed any interest since March 2014 to get block explorers synced and mining pools re-opened. I knew Coingather exchange was playing shenanigans (due to price action) and I warned users here to STAY AWAY. Coinsprofit suggested I contact Yobit! and get NYC listed there. The fee was minimal (0.1 BTC). Which I quickly paid and got NYC another option to shady Coingather which was mining and dumping, keeping NYC price depressed. Within days of my warning (posted on bitcointalk), Coingather VANISHED. Many NYC were lost forever. Trading volume at Yobit started to slowly pick up. From a few hundred dollars a day, to a few thousand. Price started to slowly climb as well. I knew New Yorker's needed to see NewYorkCoin. I booked a trip with my eldest son, had some body buttons designed and we headed out to The Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Nov 2017. Walking the streets of New York City for an entire week, riding the subway, standing in front of the New York Stock Exchange and frequenting Washington Square Park (next to NYU) and the Village. Wearing our LARGE BITCOIN & NewYorkCoin BODY SHIELDS/BUTTONS which covered our entire torso's and backs, freezing our asses off, talking to anyone and everyone that expressed any interest (or had heard of "Bitcoin"). We posted stickers EVERYWHERE we went. Subway entrances, street signs, light poles, newspaper boxes, EVERYWHERE - even a few businesses too. During NYC's 1st meetup at Washington Square Park, me and my eldest son had the pleasure of meeting James Burrell II, standing in a large crowd of 3 listening to me speak about the amazing specs and usability of my beloved NewYorkCoin. He must have just stumbled upon our meetup that chilly November day.

The price of NYC continued to rise upon our return home. The next major milestone for NYC was to enable mobile payments/acceptance. After months of negotiations with Coinomi, I paid their 1 BTC fee (and a handsome sum of NYC) and NYC was scheduled to be integrated onto the #1 rated mobile wallet for altcoins. I negotiated handsome sums of NYC for James Burrell and the owner of KEATS/EPIC to become the 1st real-world acceptance for NewYorkCoin. Volume and price at Yobit continued to climb. Now around 10X the level it was just a few short months earlier. Then it happened...on Christmas day of 2017, NYC daily trading volume exceeded $50,000!!! The 1st time ever in it's history that NYC had over $15,000 daily volume. Then in the early days of January 2018 the volume and price of NYC started to explode. Over $100,000 daily, then $500,000, then $1,000,000 and within about a week or so, NYC daily volume peaked at over $4,000,000 on Yobit!!! NYC's market cap had risen from $450,000 in June 2017 to $120,000,000!!! NYC's "mighty sell wall" at 1 satoshi was finally DESTROYED and NYC's price quickly rose all the way up to 6 satoshi's. This is the price that ALL "Community" members first discovered NYC and were the original buyers at NYC's all-time price highs.

Within days of becoming today's "bag holder's" I started getting requests from various "Community" leaders to please update the NewYorkCoin website. This was their grand solution to restoring value to their quickly diminished investment. I paid "Alex" (no longer active in "Community") to update the NYC website at their communal request. At which time they requested, then demanded control over the NYC website - which gave me a good chuckle. Upon finally realizing that I would NEVER hand over control of NYC's message to ANYONE, especially a bunch of jump-on-the-bandwagon bozo's, the "Community" of bag-holder's was formed.

Nearly 2 years later, NYC volume and price are hovering right around June 2017 levels. During this time of "Community" control and leadership, NYC experienced it's 1st and ONLY successful 51% attack in it's 5 1/2 year history, lost the exchange (Yobit!) that accounted for 99% of NYC trading volume pre-attack and banned/defamed NYC's pioneer and earliest supporter. Code has had minor updates to enable merge mining. Core wallets now take longer to sync and you need a Computer Science degree to install. But "Community" has a very nice website! And a discord channel too. In the end, NYC survives. Continues on it's journey in the murky swamp of next generation cryptocurrency. Still completely free to use. Still lightning-fast to send/receive/confirm. Always and forever OPEN-SOURCE CODE. Someday to claim it's rightful place on the FIRST PAGE of CoinMarketCap. With or without the assistance of the current "Community" of bag-holder's. Wink

P.S. Moral of this story: If you aggravate me too much, one random Sunday morning, I might just decide to bitch slap your silly ass across the fucking universe.

YAWNNN!!!!!! I just love how you like claim the responsibility of the 2017/2018 crypto bull run GTFOH and it’s funny you want to talk about community bag holders when you mined nyc when it was very easy to mine and it’s rewards we’re paying out millions of Nyc and you got your billions of coin now want to act like all you did was good for nyc, but here’s a tip if you did I don’t think everyone would hate you so much lol 😆 but I get it your mad the truth about you is coming out publicly and want to find someone else for people to blame but everyone knows the truth my good fellow so keep trying it only shows everyone the type of guy you really are! Cast blame bash devs while you can’t even answer the simple question regarding yobit 👌
Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:44:57 AM

No. I offered 0.5 BTC for exclusive update. I then contacted 2 intermediaries (both long time NYC supporters). One stated Yobit only suffered $300 in losses from 51% attack. And they only wanted to recoup their losses. 0.03 BTC yobicode was sent. And a few days later NYC wallets were updated. The Community is fabricating stories and imaginary losses sustained from attack. Trade Satoshi, the most promoted exchange by certain Community member(s), was used as the attack vector. Not Yobit. Shameful dirty tricks. In the end, NYC has regained it's #1 exchange.

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobitlove.png

Again I’ll remind you of the misinformation you like to post and then how easily you go silent after shits blows up in your face EVERY TIME and act like you some type of genius when it comes to raising the price of nyc (which you didn’t) lol , WHAT happened to yobit I thought they only suffered $300 in losses why did they close the wallet so soon after you paid around $5000 for them to update? I know you won’t answer this but I’ll leave this right here for public viewing 😉💯 1 of the “intermediates” shitted on him for those willing to read couples pages of this thread
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 03:05:12 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 05:01:17 AM by scryptenthusiast

I offered 0.5 BTC. The big bad "scammers" at Yobit never took it. It just sat in my account (yobicode) for many weeks. Back channel communications got NYC code updated and wallets re-opened. Again, for $300 - which is all that was requested. But in the end, I guess your writing and reading skills are at about the same level.

Regarding NYC's historic run from sub-satoshi ($450,000 market cap) to 6 satoshi's ($120,000,000 market cap), that was INDEED 1000% my doing and my doing alone. The "Community" bag-holder's stumbled in after BUYING at those all-time highs. Just check the record! It's all permanently memorialized HERE (bitcointalk) for ANYONE - present and future - to research and CONFIRM.

As far as knowing who I am - I am and always will be THE EARLIEST KNOWN MINER & SUPPORTER of NewYorkCoin. Whether or not the mainstream "American" media Cabal will ever report such is the only question. But you can simply continue to kneel and blow THE KING.  Cool

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 01:48:16 PM

graviex is better now than southxchange and tradesatoshi
southxchange and tradesatoshi  provide lots of hash power to coins listed - over 40TH/S for no volume scrypt coins!

we need to ask this mining pools to accept graviex
SouthXChange is an Argentinian cryptocurrency -  26 btc volume a day only

Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:23:50 PM

Yobit has been paid 0.5 BTC "exclusive only" update fee. NYC wallets deposits and withdrawals scheduled to re-open in 2-4 business days. Yobit has always been NYC's #1 exchange and we all hope to have them back soon.

NYC loves Yobit!

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobit.png

Lol sure bro your story switches so many times it’s hard to believe anything that comes from you 😂, this doesn’t say “offered” it says paid! Then you switched up your story after to say it was “offered” Lmfao again you are nothing but a scam and a liar 🤥
Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:27:21 PM

southxchange and tradesatoshi  provide lots of hash power to coins listed - over 40TH/S for no volume scrypt coins!

Prohashing already uses graviex!
Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:35:48 PM

You needn't call me KING. We play together in a different time. You can just call me PIONEER.  Or VISIONARY.

Or simply the earliest known miner and supporter of THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING-FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

Whether you wander in 4 years later, or 40 years later - you're still welcome to help.  Wink

The one and only NYC.
My point exactly look how this guys switches up he can’t even make up his mind! In his earlier response to me he says “kneel and blow the king” but here he says no need to call him the king of nyc 😂 which is it Charlie make up your damn mind already you can’t even get your own story straight and you are not responsible for anything price wise you do not control market cap you prob manipulate exchange prices due to holding billions but we’ll see how long that lasts for as regulation from the SEC will soon put a stop to your evil wrong doings
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 02:37:08 PM

Kansan, THE CLOWN, have you ever used Yobit? When you "PAY" for "EXCLUSIVE UPDATE", you create a Yobicode. You create and include that yobicode in your update request. The yobicode was created "paid" as far as I was concerned but never ACTIVATED (accepted) by them. It just sat there in my account for weeks.

P.S. I would rather be a liar than a dick suckler. Fortunately I am neither. You appear to be both! Kiss

Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

Kansan, THE CLOWN, have you ever used Yobit? When you "PAY" for EXCLUSIVE UPDATE, you create a Yobicode. You create and include that code in your request. The yobicode was created "paid" but never ACTIVATED (accepted) by them. It just sat there for weeks. I would rather be a liar than a dick suckler. Fortunately I am neither. You are both! Kiss

Lol sure well if it wasn’t accepted why did you post that we will have them back in 2-4 days if you didn’t confirm they accepted your payment? Thank you again for proving my point in the public eye lmao, you are nothing more than a SCAMMER and that’s all you would ever be you are the king of a 1 man army (yourself) 🤥😉
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 02:56:55 PM

Yobit "EXCLUSIVE UPDATE" is 2-4 days, genius. Let me guess, you were one of the "Community" stooges that swore (and published) for MONTHS & MONTHS that NYC was not actually FREE. Now weren't you...  Roll Eyes

Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:02:07 PM

Yobit "EXCLUSIVE UPDATE" is 2-4 days, genius. Let me guess, you were one of the "Community" stooges that swore (and published) for MONTHS & MONTHS that NYC was not actually FREE. Now weren't you...  Roll Eyes

Oh so what ur saying now is u assumed that it would have been updated in 2-4 days genius? And seeing how yobit locked the wallets again I’m guessing the “$300” in losses was also  fabricated  But let me guess  you are going to say it’s the people giving you that information was false? It wasn’t you right? Lmao it’s never you!👌sure 🤢
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 03:02:41 PM

southxchange and tradesatoshi  provide lots of hash power to coins listed - over 40TH/S for no volume scrypt coins!

SouthXChange is an Argentinian cryptocurrency -  26 btc volume a day only

Prohashing scrypt  hashpower is only max. 2 TH/S  

Prohashing  is small player in merged mine pools

peseta coin and Canada eCoin CDN hash power is over 40TH/S  scrypt

this 2 coins have $10 a day volume
Kasan0024

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:05:47 PM

Prohashing scrypt  hashpower is only max. 2 TH/S  

Prohashing  is small player in merged mine pools

So help me understand this , you want us to get TS back after they still owe people nyc that was never recovered? How is that going to work exactly? You would not only have to pay TS a listing fee but you will also have to pay them in nyc to cover user losses! They only paid some people back for nyc that was stuck on their exchange, NOT ALL!
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: