Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141006 times)
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 05:42:09 PM

You can mine NewYorkCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 02:25:54 AM

Mysteriously all of the agitator monikers have VANISHED at exactly the same time. Hopefully they "all" didn't have to sell their modems and cell phones to COVER those MARGIN CALLS... Shocked

Let us know you're ok guys, we're all getting worried that you may have pulled the plug.

Kasan0024
cryptocornerfm
moonshot9900
jamesburrell2

Are you feeling ok, buddy? Doing alright, pal?

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 03:13:01 AM

$NYC coin
@NewYorkCoinNYC
 was added to #Zergpool for merged mining . #zergpool #altcoins

https://twitter.com/Zergpool_com/status/1177639797965410304

Zergpool is similar to prohasing with almost same scrypt power
Kasan0024

Activity: 417

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:02:40 PM

Mysteriously all of the agitator monikers have VANISHED at exactly the same time. Hopefully they "all" didn't have to sell their modems and cell phones to COVER those MARGIN CALLS... Shocked

Let us know you're ok guys, we're all getting worried that you may have pulled the plug.

Kasan0024
cryptocornerfm
moonshot9900
jamesburrell2

Lol hi scammer I’m still here you know working and living life in the real world unlike you being a keyboard warrior and still talking a big game but never can seem to back it up! Oh yeah how’s the results of you putting nyc on the ex rates faucet working out for ya? Fool! And the only time u want to use the community as a reference is when you want the same people you constantly talk shit about to help raise funds lmao stfu and go sit in your corner little boy. There’s funds available to pay devs to get things like wallet and code updates , I’m not seeing u say hey I know a dev I can get to help out with that, no this asshole is still here dreaming about yobit lmao clown ass
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:44:20 PM

Let's set the record straight. CK (myself) discovered a scrypt based altcoin named NewYorkCoin (NYC) while mining cryptocurrency in March 2014 (before scrypt ASIC's). I found NYC from a website called Coinwarz that listed mining profitability and being a Native New Yorker, almost fell out of my chair. I immediately knew NYC was a WINNER! I knew in my heart that *IF* this thing called Bitcoin, that ALL crypto miners were indirectly supporting, were to someday realize it's full potential - a fast block time would enable NYC to be used for daily consumer purchases. No transaction fees simply meant there would be no charge to consumer or merchant for usage/acceptance. And it could someday enable free worldwide money transfer. Able to do EVERYTHING Bitcoin could, just much faster and for no cost. I immediately decided to support the NYC Blockchain which could have so easily faded away into history. Upon digging further, I realized the developer had disappeared. No updates to website or social. And no response to my inquiries. So I quickly stepped up and took the reigns. New website with updated coin info, publication and easy access to core wallets, up to date mining pools, block explorers, etc. Social as well. I supported the NYC network for the next 6 months, during it's infancy, and ensured this altcoin with amazing, usable specs would someday take its rightful place in the crypto arena. I got NewYorkCoin added to CoinMarketCap (which in itself made NYC permanent). After 6 months or so, I had given all I could to ensure NYC's longevity. A few worldwide supporters (miners) had found NYC and I was able to let it go on it's journey. Jason9908/9, hobbyist and Coinsprofit kept the network alive from that point on. I had a family to support and needed to get back to "real work".

In the early summer of 2017 I had a little free time and decided to get back to my beloved NewYorkCoin. I showed my eldest son the current market cap which was a paltry $450k on CMC. I registered nycoin.net (original developer website) and grabbed the reigns, again. I started reaching out to every poster on bitcointalk forum that had expressed any interest since March 2014 to get block explorers synced and mining pools re-opened. I knew Coingather exchange was playing shenanigans (due to price action) and I warned users here to STAY AWAY. Coinsprofit suggested I contact Yobit! and get NYC listed there. The fee was minimal (0.1 BTC). Which I quickly paid and got NYC another option to shady Coingather which was mining and dumping, keeping NYC price depressed. Within days of my warning (posted on bitcointalk), Coingather VANISHED. Many NYC were lost forever. Trading volume at Yobit started to slowly pick up. From a few hundred dollars a day, to a few thousand. Price started to slowly climb as well. I knew New Yorker's needed to see NewYorkCoin. I booked a trip with my eldest son, had some body buttons designed and we headed out to The Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Nov 2017. Walking the streets of New York City for an entire week, riding the subway, standing in front of the New York Stock Exchange and frequenting Washington Square Park (next to NYU) and the Village. Wearing our LARGE BITCOIN & NewYorkCoin BODY SHIELDS/BUTTONS which covered our entire torso's and backs, freezing our asses off, talking to anyone and everyone that expressed any interest (or had heard of "Bitcoin"). We posted stickers EVERYWHERE we went. Subway entrances, street signs, light poles, newspaper boxes, EVERYWHERE - even a few businesses too. During NYC's 1st meetup at Washington Square Park, me and my eldest son had the pleasure of meeting James Burrell II, standing in a large crowd of 3 listening to me speak about the amazing specs and usability of my beloved NewYorkCoin. He must have just stumbled upon our meetup that chilly November day.

The price of NYC continued to rise upon our return home. The next major milestone for NYC was to enable mobile payments/acceptance. After months of negotiations with Coinomi, I paid their 1 BTC fee (and a handsome sum of NYC) and NYC was scheduled to be integrated onto the #1 rated mobile wallet for altcoins. I negotiated handsome sums of NYC for James Burrell and the owner of KEATS/EPIC to become the 1st real-world acceptance for NewYorkCoin. Volume and price at Yobit continued to climb. Now around 10X the level it was just a few short months earlier. Then it happened...on Christmas day of 2017, NYC daily trading volume exceeded $50,000!!! The 1st time ever in it's history that NYC had over $15,000 daily volume. Then in the early days of January 2018 the volume and price of NYC started to explode. Over $100,000 daily, then $500,000, then $1,000,000 and within about a week or so, NYC daily volume peaked at over $4,000,000 on Yobit!!! NYC's market cap had risen from $450,000 in June 2017 to $120,000,000!!! NYC's "mighty sell wall" at 1 satoshi was finally DESTROYED and NYC's price quickly rose all the way up to 6 satoshi's. This is the price that ALL "Community" members first discovered NYC and were the original buyers at NYC's all-time price highs.

Within days of becoming today's "bag holder's" I started getting requests from various "Community" leaders to please update the NewYorkCoin website. This was their grand solution to restoring value to their quickly diminished investment. I paid "Alex" (no longer active in "Community") to update the NYC website at their communal request. At which time they requested, then demanded control over the NYC website - which gave me a good chuckle. Upon finally realizing that I would NEVER hand over control of NYC's message to ANYONE, especially a bunch of jump-on-the-bandwagon bozo's, the "Community" of bag-holder's was formed.

Nearly 2 years later, NYC volume and price are hovering right around June 2017 levels. During this time of "Community" control and leadership, NYC experienced it's 1st and ONLY successful 51% attack in it's 5 1/2 year history, lost the exchange (Yobit!) that accounted for 99% of NYC trading volume pre-attack and banned/defamed NYC's pioneer and earliest supporter. Code has had minor updates to enable merge mining. Core wallets now take longer to sync and you need a Computer Science degree to install. But "Community" has a very nice website! And a discord channel too. In the end, NYC survives. Continues on it's journey in the murky swamp of next generation cryptocurrency. Still completely free to use. Still lightning-fast to send/receive/confirm. Always and forever OPEN-SOURCE CODE. Someday to claim it's rightful place on the FIRST PAGE of CoinMarketCap. With or without the assistance of the current "Community" of bag-holder's. Wink

Just to remind everyone, "scammer" means earliest adopter. And "Community" means bag-holder's.  Grin

Nice to have another mining pool besides Prohash delivering HASHRATE! Now let's wait and see how long it takes "Community" to update their beautiful website... Huh

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:54:53 PM

You can mine NewYorkCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

NYC welcomes Zergpool! Loving that additional HASHRATE!

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 07:14:37 PM

Zergpool is nice and easy to mine
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 05:13:58 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 10:38:22 PM by scryptenthusiast

Nice hashrate is now steady in range of 1.2TH/s - 1.5TH/s.

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:47:11 AM

at zergpool i can mine direct NYC and get Extra reward bonus for miners - blocks are found from hashrate submitted to mine regular coin(s)
Kasan0024

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:20:36 PM

Let's set the record straight. CK (myself) discovered a scrypt based altcoin named NewYorkCoin (NYC) while mining cryptocurrency in March 2014 (before scrypt ASIC's). I found NYC from a website called Coinwarz that listed mining profitability and being a Native New Yorker, almost fell out of my chair. I immediately knew NYC was a WINNER! I knew in my heart that *IF* this thing called Bitcoin, that ALL crypto miners were indirectly supporting, were to someday realize it's full potential - a fast block time would enable NYC to be used for daily consumer purchases. No transaction fees simply meant there would be no charge to consumer or merchant for usage/acceptance. And it could someday enable free worldwide money transfer. Able to do EVERYTHING Bitcoin could, just much faster and for no cost. I immediately decided to support the NYC Blockchain which could have so easily faded away into history. Upon digging further, I realized the developer had disappeared. No updates to website or social. And no response to my inquiries. So I quickly stepped up and took the reigns. New website with updated coin info, publication and easy access to core wallets, up to date mining pools, block explorers, etc. Social as well. I supported the NYC network for the next 6 months, during it's infancy, and ensured this altcoin with amazing, usable specs would someday take its rightful place in the crypto arena. I got NewYorkCoin added to CoinMarketCap (which in itself made NYC permanent). After 6 months or so, I had given all I could to ensure NYC's longevity. A few worldwide supporters (miners) had found NYC and I was able to let it go on it's journey. Jason9908/9, hobbyist and Coinsprofit kept the network alive from that point on. I had a family to support and needed to get back to "real work".

In the early summer of 2017 I had a little free time and decided to get back to my beloved NewYorkCoin. I showed my eldest son the current market cap which was a paltry $450k on CMC. I registered nycoin.net (original developer website) and grabbed the reigns, again. I started reaching out to every poster on bitcointalk forum that had expressed any interest since March 2014 to get block explorers synced and mining pools re-opened. I knew Coingather exchange was playing shenanigans (due to price action) and I warned users here to STAY AWAY. Coinsprofit suggested I contact Yobit! and get NYC listed there. The fee was minimal (0.1 BTC). Which I quickly paid and got NYC another option to shady Coingather which was mining and dumping, keeping NYC price depressed. Within days of my warning (posted on bitcointalk), Coingather VANISHED. Many NYC were lost forever. Trading volume at Yobit started to slowly pick up. From a few hundred dollars a day, to a few thousand. Price started to slowly climb as well. I knew New Yorker's needed to see NewYorkCoin. I booked a trip with my eldest son, had some body buttons designed and we headed out to The Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Nov 2017. Walking the streets of New York City for an entire week, riding the subway, standing in front of the New York Stock Exchange and frequenting Washington Square Park (next to NYU) and the Village. Wearing our LARGE BITCOIN & NewYorkCoin BODY SHIELDS/BUTTONS which covered our entire torso's and backs, freezing our asses off, talking to anyone and everyone that expressed any interest (or had heard of "Bitcoin"). We posted stickers EVERYWHERE we went. Subway entrances, street signs, light poles, newspaper boxes, EVERYWHERE - even a few businesses too. During NYC's 1st meetup at Washington Square Park, me and my eldest son had the pleasure of meeting James Burrell II, standing in a large crowd of 3 listening to me speak about the amazing specs and usability of my beloved NewYorkCoin. He must have just stumbled upon our meetup that chilly November day.

The price of NYC continued to rise upon our return home. The next major milestone for NYC was to enable mobile payments/acceptance. After months of negotiations with Coinomi, I paid their 1 BTC fee (and a handsome sum of NYC) and NYC was scheduled to be integrated onto the #1 rated mobile wallet for altcoins. I negotiated handsome sums of NYC for James Burrell and the owner of KEATS/EPIC to become the 1st real-world acceptance for NewYorkCoin. Volume and price at Yobit continued to climb. Now around 10X the level it was just a few short months earlier. Then it happened...on Christmas day of 2017, NYC daily trading volume exceeded $50,000!!! The 1st time ever in it's history that NYC had over $15,000 daily volume. Then in the early days of January 2018 the volume and price of NYC started to explode. Over $100,000 daily, then $500,000, then $1,000,000 and within about a week or so, NYC daily volume peaked at over $4,000,000 on Yobit!!! NYC's market cap had risen from $450,000 in June 2017 to $120,000,000!!! NYC's "mighty sell wall" at 1 satoshi was finally DESTROYED and NYC's price quickly rose all the way up to 6 satoshi's. This is the price that ALL "Community" members first discovered NYC and were the original buyers at NYC's all-time price highs.

Within days of becoming today's "bag holder's" I started getting requests from various "Community" leaders to please update the NewYorkCoin website. This was their grand solution to restoring value to their quickly diminished investment. I paid "Alex" (no longer active in "Community") to update the NYC website at their communal request. At which time they requested, then demanded control over the NYC website - which gave me a good chuckle. Upon finally realizing that I would NEVER hand over control of NYC's message to ANYONE, especially a bunch of jump-on-the-bandwagon bozo's, the "Community" of bag-holder's was formed.

Nearly 2 years later, NYC volume and price are hovering right around June 2017 levels. During this time of "Community" control and leadership, NYC experienced it's 1st and ONLY successful 51% attack in it's 5 1/2 year history, lost the exchange (Yobit!) that accounted for 99% of NYC trading volume pre-attack and banned/defamed NYC's pioneer and earliest supporter. Code has had minor updates to enable merge mining. Core wallets now take longer to sync and you need a Computer Science degree to install. But "Community" has a very nice website! And a discord channel too. In the end, NYC survives. Continues on it's journey in the murky swamp of next generation cryptocurrency. Still completely free to use. Still lightning-fast to send/receive/confirm. Always and forever OPEN-SOURCE CODE. Someday to claim it's rightful place on the FIRST PAGE of CoinMarketCap. With or without the assistance of the current "Community" of bag-holder's. Wink

Just to remind everyone, "scammer" means earliest adopter. And "Community" means bag-holder's.  Grin

Nice to have another mining pool besides Prohash delivering HASHRATE! Now let's wait and see how long it takes "Community" to update their beautiful website... Huh

Just to remind everyone that whole story is fabricated 😂 and is a 1 man point of view! Scammer Still Means Scammer and that’s what you are!
cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:25:46 PM

Kasan0024
cryptocornerfm
moonshot9900
jamesburrell2

Oh don't you worry old man, the "Community" has been busy with things like scoring more hash rate from Zergpool, integrating NewYorkCoin with CoinToPay, integrating with TextWallet, and the "Community" has more in the works, such as integration with CLIC, Paytomat, and General Bytes. The "Community" also has interviews in the works with BlockTV.com and Bruce Porter Jr.  and the "Community" also got NewYorkCoin up for vote to obtain listing on SouthXchange for hash rate security purposes. The "Community" also launched Development Bounties to have an official NewYorkCoin mobile wallet developed for Android and iOS with point of sale capabilities, and bounties for code updates that include the addition of Segregated Witness Protocol, support for Atomic Swaps, as well as the Lightning Network Protocol are now live. I know those are big words pal, but try and keep up with me here. All of the bounties are paid for with the funds that the "Community" recovered from the 51% attacker when the attacker ignorantly tried to deposit them to Graviex - the current lifeline of NewYorkCoin, also a listing that can be credited to the "Community" and is the sole reason NewYorkCoin has as much hash rate secured as it does. 525 million NewYorkCoin from the recovered funds have been allocated for these important updates, and you're pressing people on social media to submit tickets to Yobit for 10,000 NewYorkCoin, talk about priorities. Are you doing alright, pal?

In contrast, you have accomplished (kind of) a couple of things recently as well, let's go over them.

Beaut #1 - Coinezi
The exchange that was supposed to be the end all be all for exchanges with NewYorkCoin listed, last information released was on Twitter in December of 2018 "Beta testing to be announced soon." and before that "No fee trading for Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, NewYorkCoin" "Launching early 2019"
Well....where is it? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist, and never will.

Beaut #2 - Yobit
The exchange that you so willingly take credit for getting NewYorkCoin listed on. The exchange that CoinCodeCap just came out last week and said in their report, of the 600 cryptocurrencies with no Github activity in the last year, currently trades the most of them out of any exchange out there. The same exchange who closed NYC wallets as a result of their own ignorance, and then took money from you to open wallets back up, only to close them days later? The same exchange who you relentlessly pay people 10,000 NYC to spam support tickets to, and still won't open the wallets back up? I don't know what kind of thugs you trust your money with, but good lord, learn to distinguish a turd from a diamond. You found a quality coin like NewYorkCoin on Coinwarz, yet you couldn't find a quality exchange to get it listed on?

Beaut #3 - BiteBTC
No explanation needed. See - www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorant

If you have accomplished anything worthwhile for this great coin in the last year please do detail below, we will all be waiting to hear about the great things you have done outside of bashing a group of volunteers who show actually show results. I'm sorry to inform you, the only person that cares about the history of NewYorkCoin from your point of view is you. Shut up and help, or shut up and leave.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:32:49 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 08:47:00 PM by scryptenthusiast

Kasan/cryptocorner (NOT the same person) were you ever a good catholic school girl?? Cause you sure do have silly little b*tch down to a SCIENCE.  Kiss

P.S. Since your specialty appears to be rewriting history, please inform "Community" about their Zergpool accomplishment. Their Social channels and website appear to have not heard about it yet.  Huh

Kasan0024

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:25:31 AM

Kasan/cryptocorner (NOT the same person) were you ever a good catholic school girl?? Cause you sure do have silly little b*tch down to a SCIENCE.  Kiss

P.S. Since your specialty appears to be rewriting history, please inform "Community" about their Zergpool accomplishment. Their Social channels and website appear to have not heard about it yet.  Huh

Lol I only have 1 user I’d on here so plz stop saying I’m multiple people on here ur just a fool and unlike you I don’t need to make more than 1 accounts to back myself up like u do , also where have you been I guess not on the nyc discord because it’s already on the website and the user that got zergpool to support mining Nyc already got his recognition,,.... flexhit! So plz try again I’ll wait! Scammer you don’t do anything good, all you can do is try to say YOU were the cause of the crypto bull run (false) lol 😂 I feel sorry for your mother (menace to society)
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:52:20 AM

Good boy! "Community" website now finally lists Zergpool, 3 days after Twitter announcement here: http://twitter.com/Zergpool_com/status/1177639797965410304 .

As usual, the incorrigible CK will continue to make sure the true message of NYC is easily found and always heard.  Cool

P.S. what about that good Catholic school girl part?...  Wink

Jayansyah

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 07:09:20 AM

Greater coin.
cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:11:37 AM

Somebody get this guy his Olanzapine. I have no reason to create multiple accounts for this swamp of a forum, you've lost it, pal. CRYPTOkid is the name, Kasan is Flexhit, and you still didn't answer my question. You're more like a politician than anyone I've ever engaged with. Tell the fine "Community" about your recent accomplishments or please do us all a favor and shut up and leave, or shut up and help. You're stale.
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

Somebody get this guy his Olanzapine. I have no reason to create multiple accounts for this swamp of a forum, you've lost it, pal. CRYPTOkid is the name, Kasan is Flexhit, and you still didn't answer my question. You're more like a politician than anyone I've ever engaged with. Tell the fine "Community" about your recent accomplishments or please do us all a favor and shut up and leave, or shut up and help. You're stale.

Kasan is Flexhit  Grin 

i am flexhit in discord

i wish i write english like Kasan  Shocked
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:38:23 PM

https://bitexlive.com/exchange/USDT-NYC 

bitexlive is open now
Kasan0024

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:18:37 PM

Kasan is Flexhit  Grin 

i am flexhit in discord

i wish i write english like Kasan  Shocked

Lol I knew it was you Flexhit I also know who you are on telegram as you post most of the same things on different platforms , the community thanks you for getting the new pool to start mining , you have done way more than CK has done in the past couple years! 🗽
Kasan0024

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:24:13 PM

Good boy! "Community" website now finally lists Zergpool, 3 days after Twitter announcement here: http://twitter.com/Zergpool_com/status/1177639797965410304 .

As usual, the incorrigible CK will continue to make sure the true message of NYC is easily found and always heard.  Cool

P.S. what about that good Catholic school girl part?...  Wink

Lol easily found horse shit you mean? Oh ok got you because everyone knows you never tell the truth! I mean come on look how many times your yobit story changed lmao Scammer! You’re still offering people 10k bounties to ask ask yobit to plz reopen the wallets you begging dog grow some balls it pains you to know both exchanges you recommended to your followers that you paid and promoted has scammed them (bitebtc and yobit) and let’s not talk about your so called Hail Mary exchange you were launching since the past 3 years (coinezi) should call it coinsleezy because you are nothing more than a sleepy scammer 😩 the only reason to feel the need to post lying articles about nyc is because you realized everyone is starting to see your CON , Scammer!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: