Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141006 times)
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:55:08 PM

It looks like a "Community" accomplishment to me.  Tongue

Now how about that good Catholic school girl part? How many "Community" leaders are good little Catholic school girls turned goverment-turd INFILTRAITORS...  Cool

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:57:09 PM

Nobody cares that they accidentally tagged your Twitter account in a stale Tweet from 5 days ago you petty prick  Cheesy you really are just a Freshman sitting on the bench, it's nearly unbearable to read the things you type. We outdo you on Twitter with every single thing we Tweet, kick rocks, pal.

Answer my questions, better yet, answer the hundreds of questions that have been asked to you on this forum. Oh wait, you wouldn't want to speak on any of those subjects, you might break that tiny little thread that connects your ego to your shit for brains. You'd rather take credit for the work of others and talk down on the people who put in the real work. You're the kind of guy who shows up to work on the first day for a CEO position dressed in tan cargo shorts and an over sized graphic tee, enough said.

To quote myself:

"Beaut #1 - Coinezi
The exchange that was supposed to be the end all be all for exchanges with NewYorkCoin listed, last information released was on Twitter in December of 2018 "Beta testing to be announced soon." and before that "No fee trading for Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, NewYorkCoin" "Launching early 2019"
Well....where is it? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist, and never will.

Beaut #2 - Yobit
The exchange that you so willingly take credit for getting NewYorkCoin listed on. The exchange that CoinCodeCap just came out last week and said in their report, of the 600 cryptocurrencies with no Github activity in the last year, currently trades the most of them out of any exchange out there. The same exchange who closed NYC wallets as a result of their own ignorance, and then took money from you to open wallets back up, only to close them days later? The same exchange who you relentlessly pay people 10,000 NYC to spam support tickets to, and still won't open the wallets back up? I don't know what kind of thugs you trust your money with, but good lord, learn to distinguish a turd from a diamond. You found a quality coin like NewYorkCoin on Coinwarz, yet you couldn't find a quality exchange to get it listed on?

Beaut #3 - BiteBTC
No explanation needed. See - www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorant

If you have accomplished anything worthwhile for this great coin in the last year please do detail below, we will all be waiting to hear about the great things you have done outside of bashing a group of volunteers who show actually show results. I'm sorry to inform you, the only person that cares about the history of NewYorkCoin from your point of view is you. Shut up and help, or shut up and leave."
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 05:46:44 PM

Do you good Catholic school girls turned G-turd wannabe infiltraitors do anything productive for NewYorkCoin besides stroke the Pioneer's wiener???

Or is that actually a part of your official job description. Grin

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
cryptocornerfm

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:01:02 PM

Do you good Catholic school girls turned G-turd wannabe infiltraitors do anything productive for NewYorkCoin besides stroke the Pioneer's wiener???

Oh wow, so the truth comes out, you heard it here first folks, CK says he has Catholic school girls stroking his "wiener"

That's the "pioneer" of NewYorkCoin for ya, a father, a husband, but most importantly, he's on the forum of his beloved NewYorkCoin not doing anything productive, but rather referring to the "Community" as Catholic school girls who stroke him off.

Take that shit elsewhere you creepy son of a bitch.
Kasan0024

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:36:54 PM

Lol you did something for Nyc back in the day you got it on Coinomi thanks! You also got it on scambit (yobit) ,But let’s be real here what have you done for nyc in the past year? Other than tell people it was safe to trust yobit, get it listed on exit scammer bitebtc, told people you were even launching your own exchange and nyc would be listed (but it never launched) but what have you done in the past year seriously that benefit NYCOIN? I’ll wait for a honest reply!!!
Kasan0024

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:42:45 PM

Oh wow, so the truth comes out, you heard it here first folks, CK says he has Catholic school girls stroking his "wiener"

That's the "pioneer" of NewYorkCoin for ya, a father, a husband, but most importantly, he's on the forum of his beloved NewYorkCoin not doing anything productive, but rather referring to the "Community" as Catholic school girls who stroke him off.

Take that shit elsewhere you creepy son of a bitch.

Lmao ck is a fool a lost soul that needs a hobby other than looking for school girl I might add lmao I’m crying right now , don’t let ck near ur kids 😅😂
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:05:13 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 10:15:35 PM by scryptenthusiast

Now how about that good Catholic school girl part? How many "Community" leaders are good little Catholic school girls turned goverment-turd INFILTRAITORS...  Cool

Uh oh, it looks like the good little Catholic school girls are all butt-hurt. And bent out of shape. As they continue to play follow-the-leader... message board style.

Do you know how many REAL MONEY investors read this forum? NOBODY. ZERO minus nobody. Just you wannabe infiltraitors. I'll refer to you both as 2, for the sake of funnies. That mysteriously disappear and then reappear always at the same time.

Keep strokin' the KING of NYC, my good little Catholic school girls.  Wink

P.S. The King need not work any longer. It's tax collecting time. The heavy lifting has already been done and has been recorded in the history books. The duties of the VISIONARY are now behind us. And the help aka "Community" of bag holder's is now here. So, get back to work!

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:09:11 PM

You can mine NewYorkCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

NYC welcomes Zergpool! Loving that additional HASHRATE!

Kasan0024

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:34:36 PM

http://zergpool.com/yaamp/ui/css/zergpool_small.png 
 You can mine NewYorkCoin at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin

NYC welcomes Zergpool! Loving that additional HASHRATE!

Lol maybe you should look at the comments of that post my friend it has already been made public what your twitter account is all about lmao, and is the answer 0 you have done 0 things in the past year+ to benefit Nyc and by collecting you mean scamming people to buy your nyc stuck on yobit ? I’m happy you made this clear it will end on on Twitter next let’s see how many “investors” read a small little platform called twitter 😅
Kasan0024

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:36:40 PM

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/zergpool-tweet.png

Uh oh, it looks like the good little Catholic school girls are all butt-hurt. And bent out of shape. As they continue to play follow-the-leader... message board style.

Do you know how many REAL MONEY investors read this forum? NOBODY. ZERO minus nobody. Just you wannabe infiltraitors. I'll refer to you both as 2, for the sake of funnies. That mysteriously disappear and then reappear always at the same time.

Keep strokin' the KING of NYC, my good little Catholic school girls.  Wink

P.S. The King need not work any longer. It's tax collecting time. The heavy lifting has already been done and has been recorded in the history books. The duties of the VISIONARY are now behind us. And the help aka "Community" of bag holder's is now here. So, get back to work!

For the history books it’s documented that all he does is pump and dump CASE CLOSED! Lol heaving lifting bro you couldn’t lift a bag of groceries with ya weak ass
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 10:59:35 PM

I dick-slapped your WHOLE SQUADRON of pussies into submission.

This world is made up of very few LEADERS. And a whole bunch of johnny-come-lately FOLLOWERS.

Can you figure out which camp you're in, bag-holder?...  Grin

Kasan0024

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:26:02 PM

I dick-slapped your WHOLE SQUADRON of pussies into submission.

This world is made up of very few LEADERS. And a whole bunch of johnny-come-lately FOLLOWERS.

Can you figure out which camp you're in, bag-holder?...  Grin

Lol heyyyy another internet warrior we should have a nyc meet up! I can bet I know who won’t show up (ck) 😅😩

We Can name it nyc fight club but keep the dick slapping for your man at home, we use fists where IM from😉
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:35:57 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 01:24:40 AM by scryptenthusiast

You just scored a knockout my friend. I thought you were all just a bunch of hand-holding cowards. Boy was I mistaken.

cryptocornerfm

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:34:09 PM

Sorry guys, I turned off notifications for this thread for the day when Moe over there started talking about his pecker and young girls as if it was some fantasy of his, that's where I draw the line and remove myself from engagement with him. I'll gladly destroy this simp all day, but I won't engage with him while he makes disgusting, despicable, and down right heinous remarks of that nature. Talk about a true creep, he's got kids too, shameful.

As I said before, if you guys want to join the real conversation and contribute to building NewYorkCoin, join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/2q2EZrW where you will be treated like a human being, and your questions will actually be answered.

The only correct thing this dumb ass has said is that nobody follows this thread, and nobody gives a single shit about this thread. Best to jump off of this punctured inflatable raft that CK calls home.

Here's a fun fact for everyone. Our last 2 Tweets on the Community Twitter, having been live for less than 24 hours, have outperformed his last 9 Tweets combined, which came out over the course of 2 months.  Cool

So not only does nobody follow or give a single shit about this thread, they don't follow or give a single shit about his Twitter, which is supposed to be the "main" Twitter account. It has nearly 7,000 followers, and his latest Tweet has 5 likes  Cheesy likely because I got a large portion of his active followers to follow the real account where the real news come from, and mute his account.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 04:59:53 PM

It sounds like the good little Catholic school girls are still butt-hurt. Even after their online knockout blow.

Try to follow my lead... do a GOOGLE search for 'NewYorkCoin' or 'New York Coin'. And you will quickly see what all new investors will find when that time comes around again.  Grin

P.S. Next time try not to wait until 5 days after implementation to finally announce your BIG "Community" accomplishment. It looks a little suspect.  Wink

cryptocornerfm

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:32:11 PM

Poor guy... he clearly hasn't done a Google search for NewYorkCoin lately. Results are CoinMarketCap FIRST, nycoin.community SECOND, and nycoin.net in THIRD. Google knows who puts in the work and who doesn't.  Wink
See - https://imgur.com/a/pHXNuxm.

Also thanks to my recent hard work on optimization, a quick search of "nyc price" no longer yields garbage real estate and cost of living articles, but instead a featured snippet for NewYorkCoin vital stats from CMC as it should be, right up top.

If this guy was actually a part of the team, he would know that we've been actively working on things like this. Also, if he was a part of the team, he would know that after merged mining on Zergpool went live for NewYorkCoin, it was on and off initially, which is why we waited until it was stable for a few days before making an announcement.

And don't forget, our single Twitter announcement in the last 24 hours has outperformed the nearly week old announcements coming from Zergpool AND the "official" NewYorkCoin Twitter by 5X!

Unlike this guy, we don't like to jump the gun on important updates, because we know how important it is to get the entire picture before we go public with any kind of updates.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 08:32:26 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 09:08:07 PM by scryptenthusiast

Keep up the hard work Devs! The baton has been successfully passed. NYC price will someday again surpass it's all-time high of $0.0012 set back in Jan 2018. Which will benefit us all. Big, small, short and tall. Original supporters that didn't lose their stash on Coingather and newbies that inherited their stash (indirectly) from successful 51% attack. Allowing 51% attack and losing Yobit set price and volume back a few years. But patience is a virtue. And CK the incorrigible will always keep a watchful eye on the crypto he discovered back in March 2014 and raised since "birth". Treat NYC well, and our messages will remain in sync. Try silly shenanigans and the original NYC sites with the most listings on Google Page 1 will always be there to counter any attempted "disruption". Do we all now at least agree that NYC is FREE? Or is the "Community" still having a moral dilemma accepting that indisputable FACT?

cryptocornerfm

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:32:22 AM

I tell people it's fast and free to use, there's no harm in that and it's not lying, but I also disclose to them that spam/dust transactions will sometimes incur a fee as a preventative measure, it's coded this way for that exact reason. Use the network as it's meant to be used and you will never see a fee, abuse the network and you will incur fees, it's a rather genius preventative measure, because we rarely see dust/spam transactions on the network. It's just a matter of educating people correctly when we tell them about the coin. I've never paid a fee to send or receive, and I've never abused the network. I'm sure if you spammed .0002 NYC sends from your QT for an hour straight, you'd possibly see a fee on one/some of those transactions, which is fine, it doesn't mean sending NewYorkCoin isn't "fast and free." Other than that I see no harm in telling people it's fast and free, as long as they're educated, which is our job to make sure they are by sending a unified message. Those two qualities are what make NewYorkCoin so great, and it's our job to ensure the average user knows the ins and outs of NewYorkCoin.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 04:57:09 AM

"preventative measure" or "security mechanism". NYC network is FREE. This is where the rift began between myself and "Community" leadership. They came in initially trying to prove the network had fees, when the fact of the matter is they did not understand the code that they were looking at. They did an exhaustive code audit to prove their point. The end result was that NYC was indeed a FREE network. And shortly thereafter, a successful 51% attack took place. First time in NYC's history. This is when my distrust began. And trust is a hard thing to regain once lost.

scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 05:19:59 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2019, 06:48:43 PM by scryptenthusiast

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: