Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141006 times)
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 01:49:44 PM

i thought also to buy NYC cheap from yobit ..
in the hope that they will open withdraws

kind of risky business

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 04:34:02 PM

Even if Yobit doesn't open withdrawals, FOMO RUSH buying will bring big volume to Yobit. Just like last time. They will be traders and not try or want to withdraw. NYC price will be far higher than it is now. Worth having some NYC there to profit when FOMO comes. Next BTC spike will take it to low-mid $20k's then a pull back to teens and then mega-run spike to $70k"s-$80k's. Graviex is too small to see any REAL volume. That'll happen on Yobit!

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
NYC BUY

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:48:37 PM

it is foolish to withdraw them if you buy in eth as i am doing. I think better to leave them on yobit so the value increases with eth if it goes up and so it seems. if instead you withdraw it Coinomi do not take anything only if it goes up NYC ... instead on the exchange it goes up due to the effect of eth and it will go up also due to the effect of the same NYC currency.

My opinion
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 10:32:13 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2020, 02:15:06 AM by scryptenthusiast

EVERYONE please send Request Form asking CoinMarketCap (bottom of page) to REMOVE INACCURATE Warning message: "YoBit is currently trading an old chain of NYC". INACCURATE Warning message serves as a big STAY AWAY message to all new investors.

FACTS: Yobit has UPDATED NYC code/wallets/blockchain. NYC deposits open. Trading NEW CHAIN NYC.

https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 07:24:12 AM

scryptenthusiast - yobit is history

For more background on why SouthXchange was selected see:
https://blog.nycoin.community/southxchange-voting/

Note that the voting mechanism has changed.  You need to convert BTC to SXCC
1 SXCC = 1 vote

We need a minimum of 250k votes to get a listing on SouthExchange we are at 67,000 now

lets do this!
https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:38:23 PM

Get it done, Team!

P.S. SouthXchange does $50k in daily volume. It makes Graviex look BIG.  Shocked

Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 05:39:05 PM

Get it done, Team!

P.S. SouthXchange does $50k in daily volume. It makes Graviex look BIG.  Shocked

SouthXchange is great for get hashpower   . big mining pools use SouthXchange
Kasan0024

Activity: 417

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:58:17 PM

EVERYONE please send Request Form asking CoinMarketCap (bottom of page) to REMOVE INACCURATE Warning message: "YoBit is currently trading an old chain of NYC". INACCURATE Warning message serves as a big STAY AWAY message to all new investors.

FACTS: Yobit has UPDATED NYC code/wallets/blockchain. NYC deposits open. Trading NEW CHAIN NYC.

https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobit-NYC-chain-updated.png

Lol this guy Charlie K still at it? , yeah let’s remove the warning msg so “new investors” whom might actually want to use and spend their nyc get stuck with yobit while they buy up your frozen billions and you pull out the eth and other cryptos that CAN be withdrawn! Yes!!!! To Everyone here’s  the SO CALLED king of nyc plan for this great crypto , Scam New Investor- his 2020 slogan

PS this is a paid advertisement by Charlie K and he endorses all information that was put into this post!!!

Here’s my thoughts....
Why don’t you make a post saying remove the inaccurate info as yobit is on the correct chain and have CMC update it with “ yobit doesn’t allow withdrawals of this/NYC cryptocurrency? There has to be some type of warning for all users/buyers of NYC to know what’s the deal with buying on yobit! Quit trying to scam people and just do the right thing OMFG
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:08:18 PM

Get it done, Team!

And it’s not always about money! Sometimes security of the network should come 1st 😘 SouthXchange provides NYC to access to big mining pools And not that so called mining pool you and that other guy was promoting with only couple L3s (that wasn’t profitable IMO)
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:19:06 PM

I'm not interested in moving them but I leave them on Yobit go up thanks to ETH and then I always sell them on yobit for $ 1 Smiley

NOT YOUR KEY NOT YOUR CRYPTO

Lol leave that guy, he was on the community telegram channel trying these same shills and admins cut him down lol , wait till yobit takes trading off completely like they did last time! You will see him here whining about his funds stuck on yobit 😅, Not Your Keys, Not Your Crypto! 💯
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 02:50:50 PM

Next BTC mega-run will bring a higher caliber of talent to NYC. Current bag-holder's from Jan'18 run have served their limited purpose. And become a bore.

NYC BUY

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:00:49 PM

I bought on Yobit I don't care to pick up. I'm already earning thanks to ETH if NYC goes up better but it doesn't matter having bought it in eth I can sell it at the same price and I've already earned scam or not scam .... I keep it 2 years even if it remains at 0 ,,, 2 gudagnero from 500- 1000% thanks to eth Smiley
NYC BUY

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:12:23 PM

I hope that NYC does not go up on Yobit I am with buyer order at 0.000000002 ..... what a laugh if they then unlock their wallets ....

To me 2 years ago I had opened the withdrawal on Yobit ...... but at the moment I don't care I leave it on the exchange so I gain in ETH ..

Listed at 0 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 25 Smiley

In my opinion, Yobit has every interest in flying NYC ...... they will update it and open their wallets whenever they want.

But I repeat even if it were not ETH skyrockets and you earn the same ..... while if you bring it on Coinomi does not replicate the rise in ETH ... So ok Yobit
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:38:58 PM

Next BTC mega-run will bring a higher caliber of talent to NYC. Current bag-holder's from Jan'18 run have served their limited purpose. And become a bore.

Lol let’s hope they do the same as current talent and keep u on a sideline , your inputs are a waste of readers time 🤫
cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:46:30 PM

How unprofessional can you guys be? Spamming the most important contact NewYorkCoin has makes us and the coin look like a heaping steamy pile of ox shit. Great work kids.

Since CK threw a temper tantrum to get his way (by temper tantrum I mean spoofing a developers e-mail address to attempt to make changes to the CMC listing, and constantly asking everyone around him to spam the support of one of the coins most important contacts,) I have decided to give in to CK's demands to change the alert atop of the NewYorkCoin listing page on CoinMarketCap. This is for the sake of future/potential hodlers, and for the sake of the support staff at CMC who are understandably tired of the hullabaloo, not to please CK.

Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit." The alert will also contain a link to a blog post that very briefly explains these facts in more detail.

Every single current/potential NYC hodler should be armed with nothing less than the facts. And it's our job as the guardians of this coin to make sure that they are equipped with the facts needed to make an informed decision about it. There must be absolutely no ambiguity in that alert, nor in the accompanying blog post.

More updates coming later today. Keep pushing SouthXchange guys, we need to get those votes up!
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:57:47 PM

How unprofessional can you guys be? Spamming the most important contact NewYorkCoin has makes us and the coin look like a heaping steamy pile of ox shit. Great work kids.

Since CK threw a temper tantrum to get his way (by temper tantrum I mean spoofing a developers e-mail address to attempt to make changes to the CMC listing, and constantly asking everyone around him to spam the support of one of the coins most important contacts,) I have decided to give in to CK's demands to change the alert atop of the NewYorkCoin listing page on CoinMarketCap. This is for the sake of future/potential hodlers, and for the sake of the support staff at CMC who are understandably tired of the hullabaloo, not to please CK.

Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit." The alert will also contain a link to a blog post that very briefly explains these facts in more detail.

Every single current/potential NYC hodler should be armed with nothing less than the facts. And it's our job as the guardians of this coin to make sure that they are equipped with the facts needed to make an informed decision about it. There must be absolutely no ambiguity in that alert, nor in the accompanying blog post.

More updates coming later today. Keep pushing SouthXchange guys, we need to get those votes up!

Thank you! Finally a sensible post this is much better, you know Charlie big ego little brain doesn’t think further than he can throw a brick! Lol
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 05:19:19 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 05:51:11 PM by scryptenthusiast

Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit."

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job 6 months later and POST FACTS. Now that the government-terds  "decided" to do it, how about "deciding" to remove "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about "deciding" to remove all of those bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about "deciding" to stop being such envious little BITCHES pretending to help NYC but in reality SCHEMING to try and hold down (disrupt) THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find and read https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  The KING will always remain The KING. No matter how much low-level mailroom HELP jump on the bandwagon.  Wink

cryptocornerfm

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:39:45 PM

Moving forward, the new alert will read differently, and will only state the facts. The new alert will read "Yobit is open for NYC deposits and trading, but you can not withdraw NYC from Yobit."

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job and POST FACTS. Now that you "decided" to do it, how about removing "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about removing all of the bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about stop being envious little BITCHES and trying to hold down / disrupt THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  Wink

Whoa guys, he capitalized "bitches", he must be getting mad at me. Stick a fork in him folks, he's done. Grin

You didn't get me to do anything, I, along with our contact at CMC agreed that it would be best to update the alert, instead of doing what you fiercely advocated for and highly recommended doing, which was editing the alert to be misleading and ambiguous or removing the alert entirely. Quit downplaying the fact that you can't even reach out to CMC for executive changes, you're no guardian or pioneer, you're more like the crazy uncle who always gets caught lying and maintains a creepy aura.

Funny that you refer to this as my "job" when it actually looks like you are trying to cover up the fact that the "GUARDIAN & PIONEER" has lost all control of NewYorkCoin to a decentralized group of volunteers who don't consider this a "job" but instead a passion. You can surely find the envious little bitch by looking in the mirror, he's the one there with the tan cargo shorts.  Wink

The website is maintained by a different team member, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. He has long been notified about many updates and will get to them when he has time, not everybody builds drag and drop websites on Wix like you pal.

As far as the Mr. 51% tags go, those were placed on those wallets by devs, also not my department, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. The tags were placed on those wallet addresses for the sole purpose of tracking the funds used during the 51% attack, those addresses are verified to have been used for double spending purposes, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't a part of the team. We used those tags in tandem with security measures to alert us when funds moved from those tagged wallets, that's how we stopped the attacker dead in his tracks when he tried to dump them on Graviex, but you wouldn't know that because... you get the point.

The recovered funds from the attack are still in the sole possession of Graviex, where they will remain until they are all paid out to developers for completing the dev bounties listed on the Git, and any future dev bounties until the funds run dry. At no point will anyone on the team control those funds, they are to be sent directly from Graviex to the wallet address of the developer(s) who complete the bounties.

Says volumes about you that you have a problem with the way those addresses are labelled. The only reason someone would want those wallets to not be tagged is if they were associated with those wallets. Those are not bogus tags, they are a product of simple research and verification. Way to expose yourself. Again, stick a fork in him folks, he's done.
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:50:14 PM

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job 6 months later and POST FACTS. Now that the government-terds  "decided" to do it, how about "deciding" to remove "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about "deciding" to remove all of those bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about "deciding" to stop being such envious little BITCHES pretending to help NYC but in reality SCHEMING to try and hold down (disrupt) THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find and read https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  The KING will always remain The KING. No matter how much low-level mailroom HELP jump on the bandwagon.  Wink

Lol the history will show the only frauds and disinformation come from you Charlie k along with your .net bogus site that still promotes a scam exchange such as yobit!
Kasan0024

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:54:00 PM

Takes the GUARDIAN & PIONEER to get the infiltraitors to do their job and POST FACTS. Now that you "decided" to do it, how about removing "Altmarkets" from Community site exchange list. How about removing all of the bogus "Mr 51%" entries from explorer.nycoin.info Top 100. And how about stop being envious little BITCHES and trying to hold down / disrupt THE EARLIEST FREE & LIGHTNING FAST CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

P.S. Everyone will learn the real story behind NYC. They will ALL find https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html  Wink

Whoa guys, he capitalized "bitches", he must be getting mad at me. Stick a fork in him folks, he's done. Grin

You didn't get me to do anything, I, along with our contact at CMC agreed that it would be best to update the alert, instead of doing what you fiercely advocated for and highly recommended doing, which was editing the alert to be misleading and ambiguous or removing the alert entirely. Quit downplaying the fact that you can't even reach out to CMC for executive changes, you're no guardian or pioneer, you're more like the crazy uncle who always gets caught lying and maintains a creepy aura.

Funny that you refer to this as my "job" when it actually looks like you are trying to cover up the fact that the "GUARDIAN & PIONEER" has lost all control of NewYorkCoin to a decentralized group of volunteers who don't consider this a "job" but instead a passion. You can surely find the envious little bitch by looking in the mirror, he's the one there with the tan cargo shorts.  Wink

The website is maintained by a different team member, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. He has long been notified about many updates and will get to them when he has time, not everybody builds drag and drop websites on Wix like you pal.

As far as the Mr. 51% tags go, those were placed on those wallets by devs, also not my department, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't part of the team. The tags were placed on those wallet addresses for the sole purpose of tracking the funds used during the 51% attack, those addresses are verified to have been used for double spending purposes, but you wouldn't know that because you aren't a part of the team. We used those tags in tandem with security measures to alert us when funds moved from those tagged wallets, that's how we stopped the attacker dead in his tracks when he tried to dump them on Graviex, but you wouldn't know that because... you get the point.

The recovered funds from the attack are still in the sole possession of Graviex, where they will remain until they are all paid out to developers for completing the dev bounties listed on the Git, and any future dev bounties until the funds run dry. At no point will anyone on the team control those funds, they are to be sent directly from Graviex to the wallet address of the developer(s) who complete the bounties.

Says volumes about you that you have a problem with the way those addresses are labelled. The only reason someone would want those wallets to not be tagged is if they were associated with those wallets. Those are not bogus tags, they are a product of simple research and verification. Way to expose yourself. Again, stick a fork in him folks, he's done.

Lol ⬆️💯💯💯💯 this is the nail through his thick skull  💀 everyone that’s here should read this carefully!
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: