Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35687 times)
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

Waves is easier to use with built in marketplace. But I haven't seen any popular projects on the platform. Moneypot was going to issue their token on the platform but withheld the decision on last moment. Don't know what the reason was but waves is just crowded with worthless tokens.
waves are actually platforms that are better and better than eth but they just lose in terms of "first created"
if waves are created first, surely now many projects will use waves.
Romanknickl

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:28:04 AM

Waves is easier to use with built in marketplace. But I haven't seen any popular projects on the platform. Moneypot was going to issue their token on the platform but withheld the decision on last moment. Don't know what the reason was but waves is just crowded with worthless tokens.
waves are actually platforms that are better and better than eth but they just lose in terms of "first created"
if waves are created first, surely now many projects will use waves.

$waves will be the coin in 2018!
waves will lead the next altcoinpump!

the old bitcointalk page is closed = very bullish

Something major will happen with waves.
There are so many shitcoins, many crypto users still don't know that waves was one of the biggest ICO's in crypto history and
huge whales are on board!
For me it's the ETH 2.0 , seriously!!

I wouldn't suprised if waves will hit about 100USD in the year 2018!
a x20 is easy possible in the long run!

I am just buying the tips at the moment!

I never saw such a shakeout before!
The next bull run will be HUGE.
be ready for it!
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:47:56 AM

Waves is among my favorite large cap coins at this time. On the other hand Etherium has a lot of competiton coming its way in the forms of waves, Tezos and EOS.

Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:13:08 PM

I think current technology with rocket-developing, anything may happen, even not Waves, another new coin would have a chance at least compete with ethereum.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:43:34 PM

Eth and waves are both equally the best in my opinion.
Both are good projects but if your objective is to get profits waves is better, just look at the market caps of both of those coins and you will understand what I say, invest in waves now and get your rewards in the future when a lot more people begin to use waves instead of centralized exchanges.
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:07:43 AM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum
I think the good thing about waves is, it has its own exchange platform, it has wavesdex. So when you wanted to trade your coin already you can easily trade it without any problem.
But I agree that ethereum has a lot of project and it is affiliated with a lot more site than waves does. Waves still needs some support for now. It might not be a substitute for eth but it can be a competition with eth.
ASadat

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

Honestly, we need a 2nd or maybe 3th platform to support all those ICO's.
If everything is pumped in 1 coin, then they will become more volatile as the companies cash out.

If it's spread between ETH, Waves and maybe future currencies - it could help stabilize things

I do agree, ETH is growing fatser.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:24:54 AM

Both are good projects which involves great team of professionals who are continuously busy in improving the quality of their project so without taking any risk I will invest in both of them as waves can give me quick profits where as ethereum can take best care of my investment in long term.
RiptideCoin

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:35:52 AM

We are currently listed on ETHEREUM AND WAVES

RiptideCoin ICO has NOW ACTIVATED ALL BTC/ALT-COINS AND FIAT PAYMENTS! WWW.RIPTIDECOIN.COM

10 DAYS REMAIN TILL ICO LEFTOVERS ARE BURNED AWAY!
TRADE ON ETHER DELTA EXCHANGE NOW AND OFFICIALLY LISTED ON OTHER EXCHANGES HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!

All RiptideCoins will be distributed back instantly depending on payment method!

RiptideCoin ICO direct Smart Contract ETH DEPOSIT ADDRESS:

0x25b23aafddbbc1dec8be87cd8f1c4580959c5afd

How to join RiptideCoin sale, and most ICO’s

By RiptideCoin.

Background Info

Like most ICOs today RiptideCoin run’s on top of the Ethereum blockchain through a smart contract that collects Ethereum tokens and automatically exchanges these for a new token presented by the start-up company in this case RiptideCoin! The entire process happens completely P2P without any banks as middlemen. Every ICO has a different pricing mechanism (price decreases, increases, is fixed, non-existent). You can see our exact details on top of the ICO info page.

1. Register with any Cryptocurrency Exchange

To participate in any ICO, you need cryptocurrencies, usually Ether or Bitcoin, For RiptideCoin you will need Ethereum. You cannot participate in an ICO with fiat currency. If you don’t own cryptocurrencies, you will first need to buy some. The simplest and safest way to buy small amounts for the first time is using coinbase. The best way to buy large amounts of Bitcoin is through online exchanges or also with your bank safely on Coinbase.com Most debit card purchase are instant. For larger amounts, you can transfer money from your bank account to your newly created account with Coinbase. Please note that the registration process might need some days due to strict regulation. If you don’t have a bank account there are other options like buying Bitcoin/Ether from an ATM or locally from other people.

2. Exchange Fiat for Bitcoin or Ether

Once you registered an account with an exchange and the money from your bank account has arrived, you could exchange your EUR, USD, etc. for the cryptocurrency you want to buy. This process takes a few seconds. Your cryptocurrencies will be sent to an online wallet offered by the exchange you registered with.

2. Transfer your Coins from the Exchange to a Blockchain Wallet you Control

Another reason for you to move your coins to a wallet which is under your control is the token sale participation. Unless your exchange offers the possibility to participate in a particular ICO with your online wallet, the general rule is not to send funds from an exchange wallet directly to the ICO since you won’t have access to the new token. This means that if you use a random online wallet to participate in an ICO and send money to the ICO address you won’t receive the tokens you bought!

3. Set up your Wallet

Most token sales like RiptideCoin happen on the Ethereum network. Therefore you will need an Ethereum wallet to participate in the token sale. Not every wallet is suitable for all ICOs. The most user-friendly and widely accepted Ethereum wallets are MetaMask and MyEhterWallet. MetaMask is a plugin for the Google Chrome browser. It is not only a wallet but also a lightweight Ethereum devApp browser. MyEtherWallet is a client-side wallet and does not hold your private keys. It also connects with hardware wallets like the Ledger Nano S or Trezor. Our RiptideCoin ICO is suggesting the MetaMask wallet. That is the best-recommended wallet for participation.

MetaMask is an online type of wallet, and we do not recommend storing large values in it. Use it only for the ICO and then you want to move your funds to a more secure place like a hardware wallet or paper wallet. Don’t forget backing up your wallet Key. Store your 12-word seed in a safe place (not in the cloud). After your wallet is properly setup & backed up send Ether from your online exchange account to your MetaMask wallet.

4. Buy ICO Tokens (RiptideCoin)

Before you proceed make sure to read the general terms of the ICO and the token purchase agreement.

Send ETH to the address specified by us above. Or just follow the checkout process we set up for you using one of the three options then open MetaMask or ETH wallet to get your riptideCoin deposited. If you need to speed up your transactions set a higher gas limit, which is controlled by the Ethereum and or MetaMask/wallet interface. After you send the transaction and get our confirmation there are a couple of scenarios:

1. If paid with MetaMask or directly the tokens will show up automatically in your ” Tokens” tab in your Eth or MetaMask wallet after entering the credentials below.

#2 If paid with BTC, AltCoins or Debit/Credit. You will need to wait for the manual confirmation of your payment and use the information provided to redeem your tokens manually.

Token Name:   RiptideCoin
Address:    0xdd007278B667F6bef52fD0a4c23604aA1f96039a   (DO NOT SEND ETH TO THIS ADDRESS, its just for riptidecoin details)
Symbol: RIPT
Decimals: 8
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:38:50 AM

waves can be used for crowdfunding, proof scaling,quickly get to exchanges,..
etherium can be used for smarts contracts and very popular in our community.
So both etherium and waves have there own advantages and disadvantages, depend on our purpose.

Ar1st0

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:16:48 AM

My choice is ethereum, because it's the closest one to bitcoin in term of transaction. Because many ICOs related to Ethereum, that will make ethereum demand keep growing and stable. Wave is good too, but it's still fluctuative i think for a moment. But both of the cryptocurrencies are good, just diverse your protofolio.
YackBallz

Activity: 236
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:55:19 AM

On the token thread, there is more eth token than wave token!so ,you can see eth is still the big boss after bitcoin!
by the way, there is no doubt that  wave is another potential altcoin!
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:52:33 AM

hold both and become happy in 2018! i do so!
waves quiet cheap right now.

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:59:23 AM

$waves will be the coin in 2018!
waves will lead the next altcoinpump!

the old bitcointalk page is closed = very bullish

Something major will happen with waves.
There are so many shitcoins, many crypto users still don't know that waves was one of the biggest ICO's in crypto history and
huge whales are on board!
For me it's the ETH 2.0 , seriously!!

I wouldn't suprised if waves will hit about 100USD in the year 2018!
a x20 is easy possible in the long run!

I am just buying the tips at the moment!

I never saw such a shakeout before!
The next bull run will be HUGE.
be ready for it!

100usd would mean 2nd place (where ETH is right now) with a marketcap of 100,000,000,000 usd.
i do not think, this will happen in 2018.
anyway, waves a really good coin imo.

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
elliottflz65

Activity: 134
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:12:37 AM

I think Waves has a better concept behind it but its whether or not the devs can get enough exposure. eth is already quite famous where as waves is only known as a unique coin right now
Republicofizmir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:13:41 AM

We know that many coin is using the Ethereum's network.
We make for comparison fairly,Waves should work a lot more.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

I think Waves has a better concept behind it but its whether or not the devs can get enough exposure. eth is already quite famous where as waves is only known as a unique coin right now
Yes the current popularity of etherum has a much higher rate compared to waves. waves are symbolized as a small stone for etherum. the tendency of many people will definitely choose etherum because of strong beliefs and devs. if waves want to try to be able to compete with etherum then waves must progressively make interesting innovations, such as token system owned by etherum at this time then waves should be able to do it. some innovations can make waves more interesting, it takes some time to get to the Etherum level.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:22:35 AM

I think the eth because the coin rate alone is different good vitalix buterin
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:27:58 AM

I think the eth because the coin rate alone is different good vitalix buterin

At your place I would choose Ethereum. This is the future! It is expensive now, but with more time, I think it will be more profitable. Sometimes they watch their actions and I think it's worth putting on them.
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

Well, I think that at the moment the ethereum is the best project than the waves, but I think that the waves have a great future.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: