Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35686 times)
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:18:28 AM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Yes I am seeing that waves is also going very well just like ethereum was in the past but in the currenct situation with ethereum I do not think that it will compete with ethereum. Its story is the same as bitcoin and ethereum. Ethereum is trying to reach bitcoin but is unable to reach there. In that way waves is trying to reach ethereum and it will be one day of hundreds or thousands of dollars but will be at a little back to ethereum.
wihoe

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:25:52 AM

The answer is Waves.
Procrustes

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:42:40 AM

the answer to what question?

Huh
Anphonsus

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

Waves definitely looks promising. Anyone can see it's an ambitious project to create a platform similar to Ethereum. But recent days when all the coins have been going up in price Waves pretty much stays the same. Volume is not big as well. I wonder why it went under the radar that much?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

On the waves so far little coins are based, but the technology is spreading more and more. The argument in favor of the waves is - safety. While there were no known hacks of wallets, and on the etherium - there were. But, also on the etherium more coins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:03:10 PM

This topic was created 5 months ago. And the question is still active. Of course a lot has changed. Waves have greatly risen in price over the last month. Etereum also increased in price. On the one hand came the news about the futures of the ethereum, on the other hand the news about the renewal of the waves. These are two very good projects. And they are bulls now.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:09:10 PM

Waves?
Quite simply, Waves is the only enterprise-ready custom tokens platform in existence. It was designed for easy crowdfunding, with a more-or-less self-contained ecosystem of elements and services to support that:
· Straightforward token operations. It takes less than a minute to create your token, and there are tools that make it incredibly easy to distribute new tokens and carry out various other activities that will be necessary for EncryptoTel, like buying back and burning ETT in the course of our business.
· Fast transactions and future-proof scaling. Few platforms have really solved the blockchain scaling issue, despite the fact that this is absolutely vital for long-term success and mass adoption. Waves has solutions already in place and being implemented, backed by strong and ongoing research. Without this, no platform can gain critical mass.

Ethereum?
Meanwhile, there’s one feature-set that Waves doesn’t yet have, although it’s on the roadmap: smart contracts.
· Smart contracts. Ethereum remains the only truly viable solution for implementing these. No other smart contract platform has proven its utility, and none has the level of adoption that Ethereum does.
· Profile. Ethereum’s status as the de facto leader in the smart contracts space brings with it huge network effect and a very large community. It has been tested (sometimes almost to breaking point) by numerous applications that have been released for use. We’ve been able to learn a lot about security and development along the way.

Choice....?
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

Waves need more marketing in crypto community. So little people use it, and one event wouldn`t help it it spread in community.

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:45 PM

Ethereum has gone to the moon already but the blockchain for it is creaking and overloaded. WAVES is more user friendly and is ready for mass adoption, also the price is a lot cheaper with room for growth. For big profits waves is a better investment, for steady growth go for ethereum
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:13:16 PM

I think Ethereum is an extremely capable at that point Waves, there are many contracts and token issued in ethereum.
Ethereum has a decent team and strong community.Now Ethereum's demand is so high. Yet waves have a good potential.
btc78

Activity: 2520
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
no thats impossible ethereum has made the way to success while waves
are still struggling.ethereum may hit thousand USD sooner while waves weren't.
and ethereum is one of the greatest project has ever had.while waves needed to
prove itself.so thats is far from reality

charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

Looks like Waves turned out to be one of the worst choices, Ethereum is going strong and probably will keep going up to $2k by next year. Every ICO seems to support Ethereum.
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:30:02 PM

Recently,  Ethereum has shown itself very brightly. He could not stand his own weight, which greatly influenced many novice projects based on Ethereum. Some of them, especially social direction, simply lost their meaning and disintegrated due to the fuss around Ethereum and its popularity.
In connection with the soaring commissions on the withdrawal of Ether-tokens, many start to think about translating their projects onto the Waves platform. Maybe - this is the beginning of the great changes in the competition between the two opposition? Huh

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:30 AM

Ethereum is of the current common coin network that are used. Ethereum is synonymos to bitcoin since it gain its popularity second to bitcoin. Nevertheless,  waves on its own is arising on its performance and we have to sit still to see where will it take its course in crypto world.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:20:30 AM

Waves is doing great this coming few days and 2018 Waves is the Ethereum. It comes from a tokenization with their smart contracts, but KYC/AML regulation applies on their ICO. I think waves will go on top 10 very soon!

BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:46 AM

Umm no. I mean, for sure waves is one of those good alts but there is no chance waves beats ethereum.
Ethereum is the most reliable coin in the market now and i'm sure it's gonna keep its position.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:12 AM

May be this can be a big reality in the altcoins market because the wave coins is fastly growing and also they are running Thier
Campaign in this forum so that everyone can know about that coin and also try to understand that how much the technology is better than other worst coins whose price are skyrocket currently. But still in my opinion the people have more trust with the ETH coin after btc then in any coin , so may be it can take the whole year to overtake the ETH coin and became a best and good coin in the market by the wave coin .
Well here we need better better coins where we can make big deals with our money to make money i
salindarose7

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:03:37 AM

I think if waves are compared with ethereum, I think I would choose ethereum because in terms of value ethereum has a much higher value and satisfactory
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:07:17 AM

May be this can be a big reality in the altcoins market because the wave coins is fastly growing and also they are running Thier
Campaign in this forum so that everyone can know about that coin and also try to understand that how much the technology is better than other worst coins whose price are skyrocket currently. But still in my opinion the people have more trust with the ETH coin after btc then in any coin , so may be it can take the whole year to overtake the ETH coin and became a best and good coin in the market by the wave coin .
Well here we need better better coins where we can make big deals with our money to make money i
although the wave increases drastically but eth will still be one of the good platforms because the strength of eth position in cryptocurrency is still the most important. there will be a long process if waves overtake eth.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:20:02 AM

although the wave increases drastically but eth will still be one of the good platforms because the strength of eth position in cryptocurrency is still the most important. there will be a long process if waves overtake eth.
No i dont think so,to what the LTC did few days ago it wont be too hard to overthrow ETH in its current position,they're losing users because of its network problems.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: