Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:53:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising?  (Read 20539 times)
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:28:18 AM

There's a lot of ico that are worth investing, we just need to do research read their whitepaper ,check the team and if suits you or see the success of then invest so, though it is risky we should take it since we know that it will be beneficial to us and we can get a lot of profit especially if we hold ico token that we can trade soon

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:31:48 AM

Personally, I would not invest much in ICO. Maybe a comfortable amount of < $50 USD. Basically, money that I could afford to lose in the event that it is actually its a scam. If its not a scam, its price will most likely skyrocket if the idea behind the project is genuinely unique and amazing. Also, I would try to acquire the tokens through their bounty campaign(e.g: Signature campaign, social media campaign, etc ) if any.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

Only a few ICO's did good this year, hope Skincoin in it. All ICO are high risk, high reward, but some are high risk, low reward.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:51:30 AM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
I don't think that august 1 decision is not an issue whether if one will profit into ICO's or not, but all I can say is that there are still some ICO's that are profitable right now like OPUS. If you dont want to invest into OPUS, there are still some out there that is good but be sure to pick those who has good roadmap and dont go for shitty ones.
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:58:06 AM

I think you have to ask yourself if the product seems reasonable and if the team is reputable. They may follow through and deliver results, but you could always sell on the hype.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:59:51 AM

Yes and I already proved, it's been about 4 months I joined and invested ICO such as voise, AdEx, Edgeless, Wetrust, Chronobank, Excudo, Minexcoin and a few more, all of there very profitable.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

There is an ICO mania out there and so a lot of people made profits. Even blatant scam coins have generated profits for ever. This cannot continue for ever and you don't want to be left holding the parcel when the music stops.
This is nothing new, this reminds me of the tulip mania many centuries ago, history is repeating itself, or if we move forward in time this is similar to the dot com bubble, so to all of those that are investing in those projects you need to be careful but if you see an opportunity to make yourself rich in the process I do not see anything wrong in taking the opportunity especially when there are projects out there that are not scams but good projects.
Sebastien256

Activity: 715

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:46:56 AM

https://www.jelurida.com/ico

That one promising for sure.

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:13:20 AM

Tha's why I never invest in ICO, just join bounty and sell the coin after released. Besides that, today more hacker with their bad attitude make ICO company get trouble. I still invest with btc because btc is mother of coin, no doubt about that. Never buy coin this month, many speculation about 1 August can make ICO scam or becomes dump, specially with ethereum. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:32:17 AM

so actually which ICOs are potential scam? if you have difficulty to talk them in public, please PM   Wink
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:44:39 AM

Please define how promising is that ico link posted here so that everybody will appreciate directly how it works just by posting on this thread. Some will not easily recognize that link only,  because people nowadays were very hesitant on investments online. For me as my previous experiences, ico's had given me good moments of success of token sales which really did a good results and also very promising in terms of  bounty given to participants as well as the investors.
Sebastien256

Activity: 715

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:08:26 AM

Please define how promising is that ico link posted here so that everybody will appreciate directly how it works just by posting on this thread. Some will not easily recognize that link only,  because people nowadays were very hesitant on investments online. For me as my previous experiences, ico's had given me good moments of success of token sales which really did a good results and also very promising in terms of  bounty given to participants as well as the investors.

Jelurida was found by the NXT cryptocurrency (released in 2013) devs and since then has always deliver on their promise. I expect no less for IGNIS.

You can try jelurida actual working product (NXT) on this link:
https://nxt.jelurida.com/
and the Ardor platform testnet on this link
https://ardor.jelurida.com/

Ignis will be the first child chain on Ardor.

Contrary to most ICOs, where only promise of a product are made, ARDOR/IGNIS is a working product (on testnet) to be released in Q4 this year.

Read the stuff on jelurida.com or join nxtchat.slack so you get better inform or nxtforum.org.

Cheers and success

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:15:37 AM

I think ICO good time is over. Too many scams, hacks, greedy devs, etc. The trust is gone, probably for a long time.
Look at the last ICOs, most of the coins are traded for much cheaper than during ICO.
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:16:43 AM

Most ICOs are garbage, especially those created by newbies. They don't have reputations, and I am sure they have more senior accounts here. Using newbie means they just want to take money and leave
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:39:06 AM

Recently there is lots of Ico going on in that most of them fails so be careful before investing your hard earned money some became scam and some hacked . So have good research on dev team.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:04:10 AM

ICO are profitable but it really depends on the project of the coin,
if the coin does have a great project and also a great team then it is very easy to make profits in that ICO projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:10:07 AM

Even as at the time where you made those money in ICOs there will still be some others that turned into scam along those periods but what master most is the discerning attitude to know whether one will turn scam or not because some scam could be well planned and no one will have an idea of whether it will turn into scam, the team will be superb but that's it. So, ICOs is still profitable only if one goes for the right one.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

Now is not the best time to invest, but whether you have been harmed by ICO itself, if you have ever been harmed by ICO, then you no longer need to invest ICO. If I myself still believe in ico
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:32:05 AM

Now is not the best time to invest, but whether you have been harmed by ICO itself, if you have ever been harmed by ICO, then you no longer need to invest ICO. If I myself still believe in ico
You need to do your job by studying your investment before doing it, ICOs offer great price as "ICO price" and it's cheaper usually
than the amount you will see when it's out to the market.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:14:01 AM

I am really not sure will invest a lot in ICO. because of possible illicit kenyamannya I can not mempredikasi. but basically, money I can afford to lose in terms of this fact it is a scam. If this is not a scam, the price is likely to skyrocket if the idea behind the project is truly unique and extraordinary. Also, I will try to get the token through their gift of the campaign (such as for example: Signature campaigns, social media campaigns, etc.) with that we can include the token that we can. Wink Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: