Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:22:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising?  (Read 20539 times)
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:05:43 PM

China banned all icos, I don't know if I should keep on joining in icos,. China also forces many exchanges to close, I can not buy any btc and eth with my CNY.
That's really a hard invest life in China.

TheDAL

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

Some ICO are obviously hopeless, but they continue to collect more and more investments, so I agree with the opinion that the main thing is to choose thoroughly and to look on three steps ahead, and it's not about scam in many cases.
opolyre

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:28:02 PM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Definitely. There is big money to be made if you can find the right ones and get in early. I personally only invest in ERC20 tokens.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?
Yes , still be promising . As we know , China has banned icos , some other countries will follow, but all of them can not stop the steps of block chain .
Just spend much more time to find a promising ico.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:44:35 PM

Of course its still promising to invest in ICO and people have made huge profits by investing in it but you need to make sure that you have invested in right project and not in the scam one and that is possible only after doing good research.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

I think there is always a successful and promising. nothing is impossible in this world. anything can happen.
for me, investing in ico is a hope and has a strong risk. but basically that's life there is always a choice that we must take.
Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

I would say it's very promising! I do believe it's still just a beginning of the story and we're in the right place and time to make good money  Wink
freew5660

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:44:55 PM

After KyberNetwork is on the market we'll see how promising they can be Cheesy
March21

Activity: 177

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:58:53 PM

Investasi di ico masih tergolong beruntung jika kita tidak berhati-hati saat memilih ico. Dari semua yang saya lihat ada beberapa ico belum selesai. untuk itu jika Anda masih ingin berinvestasi di ico, lihat ico apakah akan berjalan di masa depan atau tidak

Anthony Wolf

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:38:07 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 04:38:05 PM by Anthony Wolf

Looks very promising to me as long term investment. It can be the biggest case of crypt mass adoption.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

It depends, the ban of icos that China enforced did impact the market so at this moment icos are moving a lot more slowly, we will need to see if the ban on icos is lifted and the conditions that China tries to enforce on their citizens and icos from now on.
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:06:03 PM

I think we should invest in ICO based on real business. Like Worldcore or MicroMoney.
Iminvest

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:32:07 PM

we don't need to think that all ICOs are scams... There are many really good teams now who are trying to launch a new coin but they are also trying to make a wide and strong community and have some really demanding technologies behind this.   
Iminvest

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

After KyberNetwork is on the market we'll see how promising they can be Cheesy
What do you mean?
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:41 PM

if you can choose a good ico it is very promising but if you wrong choose ico then it will harm you.
 for example ico invesfeed i bought some coins and after entering the market the price of coin investfeed directly rise 3 times from ico price
Iminvest

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:11:09 PM

if you can choose a good ico it is very promising but if you wrong choose ico then it will harm you.
 for example ico invesfeed i bought some coins and after entering the market the price of coin investfeed directly rise 3 times from ico price

When you invest your money, you need to be ready to lose some and you definitely shouldn't invest all your savings in ICOs))) But some people are doing a great job and serious business, like I've seen these guys (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.60) posted today some updated info about their ICO, I was impressed.
blockchainz_rm

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:09:16 AM

When you invest your money, you need to be ready to lose some and you definitely shouldn't invest all your savings in ICOs))) But some people are doing a great job and serious business, like I've seen these guys (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.60) posted today some updated info about their ICO, I was impressed.
Nice try to PR somebody Cheesy
Iminvest

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:07:30 AM

Nice try to PR somebody Cheesy

They actually made a really great update. You also could be impressed, I think)) They have decided to offer tokens to U.S. accredited investors under Rule 506(c) of the Securities Act., which is pretty exciting imo. I have not heard that anyone else, except maybe Filecoin, has been trying to do it.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

ICOs can be very profitable. But recently there are hundreds of ICOs and choosing among them is way too tough. I invested in Monaco ICO and was able to gain approximately 20x profit. So, yes there are investment worthy ICOs. But before that one need to understand the project, team and whitepaper efficiently. Lots of scam ICOs are coming everyday. We need to be cautious with our funds.

Yup that's the best way to go for any ICO when it comes to investing your money with them. ICO are made with bunch of documents that is whitepaper, yellow paper (few) which is nothing but clear picture of the whole project and the idea behind it. If you find it the same one as the another hundred one then there is chance that it will be scam one. So just run away from that. However you can always check how much marketing and at what time they started marketing.  Evause doing that means putting lot of money into it and making the project bright.

So yes it's still promising to invest into ICO but with some risk and study.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
evski

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:52:09 AM

depends on the ico

Swarm Fund looks very promising

they have a super solid dev team based in silicon valley

highly practical use cases that could see mainstream adoption very quickly

mainstream media coverage:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/giovannirodriguez/2017/08/16/can-swarm-fund-help-the-cryptocurrency-market-finally-enter-the-mainstream/#3c562d2f2e77

ico is just starting:
https://swarm.fund/

ico's are still a viable investment, its just a matter of doing your homework and picking the winners
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: