Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:53:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGo  (Read 206814 times)
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:56:17 PM

we know the team is very solid this is a great time to secure more tokens
ahmetsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:10:37 PM

ı have bben watchin since 3 months this coin and it is make my btc half of it and now it is rising till 2x 3x ı guess gonna be great till new year
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:42:11 PM

OmiseGO made great move last in couple of days. Good market cap right now. In this market everything is possible though Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:38:47 PM

I won't post a rocket gif because I'm not 15... But still, nice to wake up first morning after buying to see +20% already
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:48:30 PM

I bought OMG on November @0.0009620 BTC, then BTC went sky high. Finally OMG is catching up. I hope that Omise can finally deliver something concrete. Until now it has been roadmaps and strategies.
I'm really sure you'll be fine, you've got your btc value back by now and big chance you will double up within the next 3-6 months.

jlaakso

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:59:41 PM

I bought OMG on November @0.0009620 BTC, then BTC went sky high. Finally OMG is catching up. I hope that Omise can finally deliver something concrete. Until now it has been roadmaps and strategies.
I'm really sure you'll be fine, you've got your btc value back by now and big chance you will double up within the next 3-6 months.

At the moment it's +10% of the purchase value, due to both OMG rising and BTC declining. I'm curious to see what happens in Q1 and Q2 next year as roadmap suggest something is going to be ready and in production.
ahmetsusar

Activity: 70
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

ı was bought ın september when it was 0.00151 now still ı am in los for btc but ın usd price ı make double Smiley
cryrpt777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

ı was bought ın september when it was 0.00151 now still ı am in los for btc but ın usd price ı make double Smiley

Many tokens lost value against Bitcoin but at least it gained value against USD.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

Yes, a lot of coins which now sagged heavily on BTC. I believe that fear is not necessary because the price in USD is growing normally. OMG one of the most promising projects in 2018. I think that will bring great profit even against BTC. Let's revisit this conversation in December 2018. And Omg how many x's do in relation to BTC

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

OMG one of the most promising projects in 2018. I think that will bring great profit even against BTC. Let's revisit this conversation in December 2018. And Omg how many x's do in relation to BTC
I think too (and many with me, that OMG is heavily undervalued at this moment. Can't wait to see where 2018 will bring us!

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

OmiseGO Update: Fuseki Milestone and Cash In / Cash Out Details

https://blog.omisego.network/omisego-update-fuseki-milestone-and-cash-in-cash-out-details-f2eada1fdc2f?gi=94b84b3de8b4

OmiseGO SDK Closed Beta
Today the OmiseGO SDK has officially moved from alpha into closed beta. This is Fuseki on our roadmap.
As a reminder, the OmiseGO SDK is a code framework on which developers can build wallet applications that will eventually interact with the OmiseGO blockchain.
We are also proud to announce the OmiseGO SDK is in the hands of one of our strategic partners, a huge multinational company that will help us develop one of our first live use cases.
Furthermore, we would like to extend an invitation for keen developers to sign up for our OmiseGO SDK closed beta.
We will be accepting applicants based upon their background and their potential to contribute to helping us get the SDK ready for open beta and then release. We are seeking people to provide feedback on all aspects of the development process: documentation, ease of use of the API, code style, code quality, etc.
If you are interested in participating in our closed beta, please apply here https://goo.gl/forms/8WoL31ccfT57I67z1
The beta version of the OmiseGO SDK contains:
A self-deployable OmiseGO API service
Multiple language bindings for interacting with the API
Demo iOS and Android app that demonstrates how to integrate the OmiseGO SDK
We plan to work closely with our closed beta invitees to gather feedback and get ready for wider adoption. We expect to support them through the SDK development process and expand our documentation to be more self-serve once we enter open beta.
Our next milestone is Sente which will be a full release of the code in an open beta.
Cash In / Cash Out Details
73% of Southeast Asia is unbanked. That means a majority don’t have access to traditional banking infrastructure such as cards, loans, etc and primarily use fiat money for everything from getting paid to buying groceries.
But, everyone has a smartphone and many companies have started building “e-wallet” apps where one can walk into a convenience store, give the teller cash, and it gets loaded onto a siloed utility app to pay the monthly utility bill.

Another well-known example is the Starbucks app, although dealing with cards, it’s an example of a wallet application that money goes into but cannot get out of besides paying for coffee.
These apps all exist on a “closed loop” payment infrastructure. We want to open up these wallet siloes and have wallets exchange with each other. We believe this will make users happy and increase merchant volume.

Our goal with cash in and cash out touch points is to create a network of banking, hardware, and retail partners where users can deposit and withdraw their cash. The cash becomes tokenized on to their wallet application of choice, and is immediately exchangeable for other tokenized currencies and assets via the OmiseGO blockchain.

With integrated merchant mobile wallets, a decentralized exchange on a blockchain, and finally cash in / cash out touch points this fulfills the final part of our mission to unbank the banked. In addition to servicing the unbanked, what this really provides is an alternative to the current banking system. A free and open financial service network to all people, whether or not they have bank accounts.

Our ambitions are global, we are in active discussions with business partners and unfortunately there is not much we can publicly share. These discussions can take a very long time but rest assured, the talks have been very exciting for everyone involved.

Mett33

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

https://blog.omisego.network/omisego-update-fuseki-milestone-and-cash-in-cash-out-details-f2eada1fdc2f?gi=94b84b3de8b4

OmiseGO SDK Closed Beta
Today the OmiseGO SDK has officially moved from alpha into closed beta. This is Fuseki on our roadmap.
As a reminder, the OmiseGO SDK is a code framework on which developers can build wallet applications that will eventually interact with the OmiseGO blockchain.
We are also proud to announce the OmiseGO SDK is in the hands of one of our strategic partners, a huge multinational company that will help us develop one of our first live use cases.
Furthermore, we would like to extend an invitation for keen developers to sign up for our OmiseGO SDK closed beta.
We will be accepting applicants based upon their background and their potential to contribute to helping us get the SDK ready for open beta and then release. We are seeking people to provide feedback on all aspects of the development process: documentation, ease of use of the API, code style, code quality, etc.
If you are interested in participating in our closed beta, please apply here https://goo.gl/forms/8WoL31ccfT57I67z1
We plan to work closely with our closed beta invitees to gather feedback and get ready for wider adoption. We expect to support them through the SDK development process and expand our documentation to be more self-serve once we enter open beta.
Our next milestone is Sente which will be a full release of the code in an open beta.
73% of Southeast Asia is unbanked. That means a majority don’t have access to traditional banking infrastructure such as cards, loans, etc and primarily use fiat money for everything from getting paid to buying groceries.
But, everyone has a smartphone and many companies have started building “e-wallet” apps where one can walk into a convenience store, give the teller cash, and it gets loaded onto a siloed utility app to pay the monthly utility bill.

Another well-known example is the Starbucks app, although dealing with cards, it’s an example of a wallet application that money goes into but cannot get out of besides paying for coffee.
These apps all exist on a “closed loop” payment infrastructure. We want to open up these wallet siloes and have wallets exchange with each other. We believe this will make users happy and increase merchant volume.

Our goal with cash in and cash out touch points is to create a network of banking, hardware, and retail partners where users can deposit and withdraw their cash. The cash becomes tokenized on to their wallet application of choice, and is immediately exchangeable for other tokenized currencies and assets via the OmiseGO blockchain.

With integrated merchant mobile wallets, a decentralized exchange on a blockchain, and finally cash in / cash out touch points this fulfills the final part of our mission to unbank the banked. In addition to servicing the unbanked, what this really provides is an alternative to the current banking system. A free and open financial service network to all people, whether or not they have bank accounts.

Our ambitions are global, we are in active discussions with business partners and unfortunately there is not much we can publicly share. These discussions can take a very long time but rest assured, the talks have been very exciting for everyone involved.

Great news, we was waiting this, finally.
cryrpt777

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:58:07 PM

OmiseGO SDK Closed Beta

Great news, we was waiting this, finally.

"Our goal with cash in and cash out touch points is to create a network of banking, hardware, and retail partners where users can deposit and withdraw their cash. The cash becomes tokenized on to their wallet application of choice, and is immediately exchangeable for other tokenized currencies and assets via the OmiseGO blockchain."

It can be so big guys. There is alway fail risk that we shouldn't forget btw.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:18:13 AM

Well, looks like price is moving toward higher highs!

Downtrend has decidedly been broken.  Wave 1 in construction..

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/OMGBTC/PWTNpIrE-OMG-Uptrend-Begins/

Wave 2 may have completed with crash.  Lets see if we can enter a big wave 3 in the next few days... 
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:31:44 PM

So far OMG has been the turd of my portfolio, but I refuse to believe that my research won't eventually pay off. Will hang in there for the long haul.
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:58:58 PM

So far OMG has been the turd of my portfolio, but I refuse to believe that my research won't eventually pay off. Will hang in there for the long haul.

Many people has huge hopes n OmiseGO.
Even I don't have OMG tokens I think these guys can do big things. Better get some soon  Cheesy
Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:25:17 PM

Had opportunity to buy this on the cheap when the market crashed.  Had to sell ETH to buy andit was aslo down.  Didn't want to sell ETH that  ::)low so didn't buy.  Time will tell if I made a mistake and should have bought it Cool

Problem with buying opportunties you often have to sell a coin such as eth at a price lower as well.  How do others decide to make the trade from eth to omg for example?  Is there a formula you use?
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

Had opportunity to buy this on the cheap when the market crashed.  Had to sell ETH to buy andit was aslo down.  Didn't want to sell ETH that  ::)low so didn't buy.  Time will tell if I made a mistake and should have bought it Cool

Problem with buying opportunties you often have to sell a coin such as eth at a price lower as well.  How do others decide to make the trade from eth to omg for example?  Is there a formula you use?

There will be opportunity cost. In this market it is so hard to calculate it. Better do as much as research and stay up-to-date to catch the opportunities.

kchulani

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:44:31 PM

With the plasma network due to release, I know Omisego will be using the PLasma network, once that happens we can see Omisego have another great appriciation in Value.

EnViRoNmEnT

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

I also think OmiseGo is a sleeping giant. altough there is no news / announcement of the project, the price is quite stable! 2018 will be a great year of OMG in my opinion Smiley We wont see prices like that anymore next year

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: