Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Crypto Currency FRANKO [v0.16][Resurrection]  (Read 233906 times)
westhafen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:28:38 PM

who's next?  Angry
doors54

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:35:18 PM

The developer has colluded with the Yobit administration! Otherwise, it is impossible to explain the spikation and artificial raising of the price of FRK. Purses for input and output are closed, there is no more than 10,000 FRK on the stock exchange and the developer says that he created another crypto currency, which we can exchange, full SKAM
Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!

Newbie FUD... actually go look at Defaced's projects and then delete your post lol!
A, мнe бeз paзницe, чтo y нeгo пocлyжнoй cпиcoк, Mнe вaжнo, чтo я зaтpaтил энepгию и вpeмя для дoбычи мoнeты и тopгoвля. Пoкa я вижy пoлнyю мaxинaцию в лицe paзpaбoтчикa.
And, I do not care if he has a track record, It's important to me that I spent energy and time for coin mining and trading. So far I see a complete machination in the person of the developer.
doors54

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:38:21 PM

The developer has colluded with the Yobit administration! Otherwise, it is impossible to explain the spikation and artificial raising of the price of FRK. Purses for input and output are closed, there is no more than 10,000 FRK on the stock exchange and the developer says that he created another crypto currency, which we can exchange, full SKAM
Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!

Newbie FUD... actually go look at Defaced's projects and then delete your post lol!
paз, ты тaкoй yмный, выкyпи y мeня 30 000 FRK пo цeнe Yobit!

Once, you're so smart, buy me 30,000 FRK for the price of Yobit!
doors54

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:02:54 PM

who's next?  Angry
Hy, нaвepнo, мaльчик иcпyгaлcя нa пpaвдy и чтo бы нe пopтить cвoй cтaтyc yбeжaл oт мoeгo пpeдлoжeния)))

Well, probably the boy was afraid of the truth and that would not spoil his status ran away from my proposal)))
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

paз, ты тaкoй yмный, выкyпи y мeня 30 000 FRK пo цeнe Yobit!

Once, you're so smart, buy me 30,000 FRK for the price of Yobit!

I don't have to BUY FRK, I have some... and can mine it on my own if I cared to.

The dev has no control over the exchange and YoBit has a TERRIBLE reputation for doing what you described to MANY COINS not just FRK. You are making assumptions and spewing FUD for no reason.

BUY YOUR OWN DAMN FRK but do not bitch because YoBit is shitty... EVERYONE would have the same issue not just you.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
daemonfox

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

Defaced, when you have a chance, I saw you said you were putting nodes back up, and had 14 connections. I can only get 4 with the recent nodes others posted.

Can you please...

1. Dump your node list and update the OP?
2. Zip and upload a new chain and also update the OP with new link?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
doors54

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:23:04 AM

I don't have to BUY FRK, I have some... and can mine it on my own if I cared to.

The dev has no control over the exchange and YoBit has a TERRIBLE reputation for doing what you described to MANY COINS not just FRK. You are making assumptions and spewing FUD for no reason.

BUY YOUR OWN DAMN FRK but do not bitch because YoBit is shitty... EVERYONE would have the same issue not just you.

Haвepнoe, я cильнo пoгopячилcя, ecли paзpaбoтчик нe зaмeшaн в этoм, тo пpинoшy cвoи извинeния.

Probably, I got very excited, if the developer is not involved in this, then I apologize.
doors54

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:30:42 AM

Defaced, when you have a chance, I saw you said you were putting nodes back up, and had 14 connections. I can only get 4 with the recent nodes others posted.

Can you please...

1. Dump your node list and update the OP?
2. Zip and upload a new chain and also update the OP with new link?

Ha дaнный мoмeнт, тoлькo oднo aктивнoe coeдинeниe.

At the moment, only one active connection
537q

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

Since Yobit wallet seems to be dead, any chance of getting a new exchange to accept FRK or a new blockchain explorer @defaced?

Also posting this here because ... well ... where else Cheesy I found my old wallet.dat with some FRK lying around (around 5K). However the (received) transaction it's showing as unconfirmed in my FRK wallet but is sync'd. How long should I have to wait for it to confirm? Should i do anything else? The transaction is from a long long time ago.
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

Moгy и пo Pyccки : Paзpaбoтчик вoшeл в cгoвop c aдминиcтpaциeй Yobit!  инaчe ни кaк нeвoзмoжнo oбъяcнить cпикyляцию и иcкyccтвeннoe пoднятиe цeны нa FRK. Кoшeльки для ввoдa и вывoдa зaкpыты, нa биpжe нaxoдитcя нe бoльшe 10000 FRK и paзpaбoтчик гoвopит, чтo coздaл eщe oднy кpиптoвaлютy, кoтopyю мoжeм oбмeнять , пoлный SKAM!!!

A, мнe бeз paзницe, чтo y нeгo пocлyжнoй cпиcoк, Mнe вaжнo, чтo я зaтpaтил энepгию и вpeмя для дoбычи мoнeты и тopгoвля. Пoкa я вижy пoлнyю мaxинaцию в лицe paзpaбoтчикa.
And, I do not care if he has a track record, It's important to me that I spent energy and time for coin mining and trading. So far I see a complete machination in the person of the developer.

The operation of Yobit has nothing to do with Defaced and his projects.

I agree that we need to get more exchanges as I do not trust buying anything on yobit.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:29:17 PM

So anyways, Im paying the block explorer fee tonight. Over the weekend I worked on the FRK:Lucrii token a little more. I'm not going to "lead you on" and say ill have it done soon, but I did get a little work done on it.

The operation of Yobit has nothing to do with Defaced and his projects.

I agree that we need to get more exchanges as I do not trust buying anything on yobit.

Since Yobit wallet seems to be dead, any chance of getting a new exchange to accept FRK or a new blockchain explorer @defaced?

Also posting this here because ... well ... where else Cheesy I found my old wallet.dat with some FRK lying around (around 5K). However the (received) transaction it's showing as unconfirmed in my FRK wallet but is sync'd. How long should I have to wait for it to confirm? Should i do anything else? The transaction is from a long long time ago.

How many times will you people fall for these false promises?
He said over 2 months ago he was paying for the block explorer, yet here we are........

If you pay any attention you would know he has large projects he is working on and likely forgot about this. I will work to try to get explorer up too

milly6
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

Right click and get details of transaction.. if it says "Generated but not accepted" or something like that its invalid/orphan

PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

If you pay any attention you would know he has large projects he is working on and likely forgot about this. I will work to try to get explorer up too

If you would pay attention you would already know I addressed these other projects that he started and left this one behind, yet still stringing along more people with hopes and rhetoric. For a coin he named after himself one would think that he wouldn't leave it to die.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
daemonfox

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

If you would pay attention you would already know I addressed these other projects that he started and left this one behind, yet still stringing along more people with hopes and rhetoric. For a coin he named after himself one would think that he wouldn't leave it to die.

And he isn't... but he is leaving behind dead algos like scrypt mining that the normal miner can no longer truly afford to participate in. That is ASIC land now.

Expanse is going to be the home of the project token that will replace FRK. It won;t require the same block verification methods from mining as this original coin he first created. He hasn't released details because it isn't complete. Simple as that.

you want it rushed... pay for it. Simple as that.

If you had any idea as to the scale of what Defaced is doing, you wouldn't worry about this coin at all... because the foundation to transfer this into an Expanse token is there, the coin isn't broken, just not sold on exchanges... your problem not everyone's.

Also, what is dead about this coin? It works, wallet works, nodes online... it is missing only a decent exchange, which is not the dev's responsibility. One person is not going to get a coin on an exchange... even with paying up front.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
537q

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:35:40 PM

Right click and get details of transaction.. if it says "Generated but not accepted" or something like that its invalid/orphan

It says Status : 0 / unconfirmed only 🙁I any help is thanked for
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:30:48 PM

And he isn't... but he is leaving behind dead algos like scrypt mining that the normal miner can no longer truly afford to participate in. That is ASIC land now.

Expanse is going to be the home of the project token that will replace FRK. It won;t require the same block verification methods from mining as this original coin he first created. He hasn't released details because it isn't complete. Simple as that.

you want it rushed... pay for it. Simple as that.

If you had any idea as to the scale of what Defaced is doing, you wouldn't worry about this coin at all... because the foundation to transfer this into an Expanse token is there, the coin isn't broken, just not sold on exchanges... your problem not everyone's.

Also, what is dead about this coin? It works, wallet works, nodes online... it is missing only a decent exchange, which is not the dev's responsibility. One person is not going to get a coin on an exchange... even with paying up front.

See therein lies the problem, getting it on the exchange is the least of the concerns. Giving it functionality beyond trading it for Bitcoin is what gives a crypto value. So you think after 4 years this coin is still alive? The blockchain sits for days at a time, when the difficulty gets too high, even with KGW. I was a strong proponent for this coin back in the day, much more than strictly buying the coin from the miners. So what, I don't code, but I was helpful in mining, buying from miners, and last but not least social engineering. Trading this coin for some dreamland token is ludicrous, and waiting 2+ years for him to get off his ass and do what he promised many, many, many, many months ago is disheartening.

It sure would help to have a block explorer, alternatively you could use the debug console to look up the tx.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:36:09 PM

Any updates regarding FRK to Lucrii swap?

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:12:06 AM

Any updates regarding FRK to Lucrii swap?

Wondering the same, got some FRK and ADN stashed away somewhere.
doors54

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:54:35 AM

мaйни в coлo нa кoшeлeк и тoгдa вce пpoйдeт и пoдтвepждeния бyдyт

Mini into the solo on the purse and then everything will pass and the confirmation will be
defaced (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 11:30:04 AM

Here is an article I wrote about the lucrii token and how it will work.

http://www.chrisfranko.com/2017/07/06/introducing-the-lucrii-token-protocol/

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: