Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy WAVES?  (Read 55277 times)
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:54:37 PM

My Plan is to hold my 1500 Waves and lease them, maybe i sell it in 1-2 Years, if you hold waves do the same, hold it on a wallet not on any exchange and lease them
I think its still undervalued and can climb easy to 10 $ this year, if bitcoin dont drop hard maybe the price can reach 15-20 $.

Any idea on the ROI on the leasing ? I have a significant amount of Waves I wish to lease.
what is ROI? if it is the receipients address for leasing you can find it on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899154.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elaking

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

Why buy waves? Because its cheap. A nice project with a great team. Price ll increase sooner or later.
Why not buy waves? Because there is still bearish trend in all altcoins.

i got waves because

Decentralized exchanges are the way of the future

and its cheap
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:17:38 PM

Anyone earned McFly on waves wallet? What is it and how you use it.
coinfan91

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:32:52 AM

My Plan is to hold my 1500 Waves and lease them, maybe i sell it in 1-2 Years, if you hold waves do the same, hold it on a wallet not on any exchange and lease them
I think its still undervalued and can climb easy to 10 $ this year, if bitcoin dont drop hard maybe the price can reach 15-20 $.

Any idea on the ROI on the leasing ? I have a significant amount of Waves I wish to lease.
Cheesy bro you are playing poker too ?
I cant give you excact numbers but i earned with ~ 1000 waves about 12,42 Waves in less then 2 Months
@Sikka roi = Return on Investment
Thats what i got on my waves wallet without do anything:

Krosscoin   3P5e2t14MTL4DdG154x8MqkKJZYm7KwA3ye   false   650
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
CoExistCoin   3PFY5rAKM4vHNx1FHyMCNxEtPVeqsvb54Za   false   0.3489743
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
Miner Reward   3PR8T2UCseRnFR4KdbLHcaK9BxrCoXNYw9m   false   12.42
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
WavesGo   3P2HNUd5VUPLMQkJmctTPEeeHumiPN2GkTb   false   25.84844745
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
Waves Community   3PPKF2pH4KMYgsDixjrhnWrPycVHr1Ye37V   false   6.23
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
GLIPP   3PAdQUcvFsQXfsQmAiSgoJxaZH2KVVXcDe6   true   0.06188203
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
McFly   3PHzVtgakKM57U81theAcvbwKfQQBaLswj3   true   1

I will hold anything and dont know what i can do with the waves go, if anybody knows it please explain Smiley
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:44:26 AM

I cant give you excact numbers but i earned with ~ 1000 waves about 12,42 Waves in less then 2 Months

TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS

I will hold anything and dont know what i can do with the waves go, if anybody knows it please explain Smiley

you can exchange all coins above with waves in waves dex.  there is wavesgo/waves, glipp/waves, coexis/waves in their own market. you can easily see.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:53:02 AM

I got waves because they have pump potential. The decentralized exchange stuff is innovative indeed. They also have a good signature campaign
Sikka157 (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:59:29 AM

TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS
TRANSFER
REISSUE
DETAILS

you can exchange all coins above with waves in waves dex.  there is wavesgo/waves, glipp/waves, coexis/waves in their own market. you can easily see.
How can i exchange wavesfullnode tokens for waves. How much are they worth?Huh
viking02

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:18:22 AM

Hey all.  I posted this in the altcoin thread but didn't get a reply but wanted to ask this as it relates to waves.  So in many of posts i mentioned i want to get a lot of waves.  I bought some waves earlier but its not that much for me.  The thing is i want to get a lot of waves where this amount of waves could be worth a million dollars in the future etc.  Right now i dont have that much waves.  The thing is when i look at the price of waves, it has been going up.  That is of course good when you bought something at a certain price and it goes up.  However, the thing is i do not have enough waves that i want.  Because of that, i actually want waves to fall in price.  Im sure there are lot of people who bought an altcoin and then price goes up and you want to buy more.  But the issue is either you dont have that much money to buy it or you just want to buy it at cheaper price etc.  For me, i would buy all the waves i need now but my issue is i do not have enough money to do this unless i trade my bitcoin for it and also get money from my bank to get bitcoin to get waves etc.  I think anything less than 10 dollars for waves is a great buy etc.

So based on this, would you say waves going down in price is good for me in this scenario?  For example let say you want to have 3500 waves.  You only bought 50 waves at some 3 dollar price.  Then you buy another 150 waves at 3.50 etc.  Yes you have 200 waves.  But the thing is even if the price goes up a lot, you are not making that much money with 200 waves.  Surely you are not going to be a millionaire with 200 waves.  I dont know how much waves one needs but everyone seems to say waves is good.  So the thing is if you have say 200 waves at 3.50 and below price... then get say 1000 waves at 5 dollars.. obviously you are looking at the 5 dollar price because that is what the majority of your waves are bought at.  Thus you could have bought your first 10 shares for 10 dollars each but if you have 1000 shares at 3 dollars each, well that is where the average price you bought is.

Do i want waves to go down now or not?  The thing is i still do not have enough money to get the amount of waves i want unless i trade my bitcoin and also withdraw money from bank account to do this.  If i do have the money to get the amount of waves now, then obviously i want the price to drop now right?  But if i dont have the money yet but will have in the future, what do i want the price of waves to be now?  Im guessing just don't go too high etc?  The thing is i want to get waves at 3 dollars or less etc.  So if i feel like if the price keeps going higher, then it would be hard for me to buy enough waves.  Of course going higher is good when you own waves but not when you dont have enough if you know what i mean.  This can be said for bitcoin, altcoins and every other coin.  People want the price to go down a lot... then you buy since you buy low and sell high.  But the thing is what if you already own that currency?  The thing is if i have enough waves that i want and do not plan to buy more... then obviously i only want the price to go up etc.  Like my thought is... okay i have enough shares of this coin where i might buy more of it later on even if the price goes up or maybe down but im satisfied with how many coins i have.  At the moment, i do not have even close to enough waves that i want.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
AlexSavv

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:26:17 AM

Hey all.  I posted this in the altcoin thread but didn't get a reply but wanted to ask this as it relates to waves.  So in many of posts i mentioned i want to get a lot of waves.  I bought some waves earlier but its not that much for me.  The thing is i want to get a lot of waves where this amount of waves could be worth a million dollars in the future etc.  Right now i dont have that much waves.  The thing is when i look at the price of waves, it has been going up.  That is of course good when you bought something at a certain price and it goes up.  However, the thing is i do not have enough waves that i want.  Because of that, i actually want waves to fall in price.  Im sure there are lot of people who bought an altcoin and then price goes up and you want to buy more.  But the issue is either you dont have that much money to buy it or you just want to buy it at cheaper price etc.  For me, i would buy all the waves i need now but my issue is i do not have enough money to do this unless i trade my bitcoin for it and also get money from my bank to get bitcoin to get waves etc.  I think anything less than 10 dollars for waves is a great buy etc.

So based on this, would you say waves going down in price is good for me in this scenario?  For example let say you want to have 3500 waves.  You only bought 50 waves at some 3 dollar price.  Then you buy another 150 waves at 3.50 etc.  Yes you have 200 waves.  But the thing is even if the price goes up a lot, you are not making that much money with 200 waves.  Surely you are not going to be a millionaire with 200 waves.  I dont know how much waves one needs but everyone seems to say waves is good.  So the thing is if you have say 200 waves at 3.50 and below price... then get say 1000 waves at 5 dollars.. obviously you are looking at the 5 dollar price because that is what the majority of your waves are bought at.  Thus you could have bought your first 10 shares for 10 dollars each but if you have 1000 shares at 3 dollars each, well that is where the average price you bought is.

Do i want waves to go down now or not?  The thing is i still do not have enough money to get the amount of waves i want unless i trade my bitcoin and also withdraw money from bank account to do this.  If i do have the money to get the amount of waves now, then obviously i want the price to drop now right?  But if i dont have the money yet but will have in the future, what do i want the price of waves to be now?  Im guessing just don't go too high etc?  The thing is i want to get waves at 3 dollars or less etc.  So if i feel like if the price keeps going higher, then it would be hard for me to buy enough waves.  Of course going higher is good when you own waves but not when you dont have enough if you know what i mean.  This can be said for bitcoin, altcoins and every other coin.  People want the price to go down a lot... then you buy since you buy low and sell high.  But the thing is what if you already own that currency?  The thing is if i have enough waves that i want and do not plan to buy more... then obviously i only want the price to go up etc.  Like my thought is... okay i have enough shares of this coin where i might buy more of it later on even if the price goes up or maybe down but im satisfied with how many coins i have.  At the moment, i do not have even close to enough waves that i want.

Mate wdf are you actually asking or trying to say...?
viking02

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

I bought waves but i do not have enough waves that i want total.  For example some ppl here mention they bought waves but want to have say 1000 total waves and they are satisfied.

So even though i own waves but not as much as i would like... i should want the price to go down right since i want to buy more?

Example imagine someone who wants to own total 1000 waves for long term and hold.  But they only bought say 200 waves.  They want 800 more waves total but problem is wave is very expensive where they cannot buy 800 right now.  But if price drop to say 2 dollar, then they can buy 800 more waves etc.  But that person already own 200 waves.  So if waves drop price, yes that person can buy more waves but that would mean their 200 waves they already own would drop in price.

Does that make sense?

So im sure there are lot of ppl here who have waves... but want to buy more and want price to go down.  But some ppl mention they got more waves recently at the higher price.  And of course if you bought waves earlier... you could have much more waves than now etc.  But if you want to buy more waves but the price is keep going higher, what should be the plan?  Just buy it now at a very high price?  Or just wait until price falls?  The issue here is i already own some waves so if i want price to drop... well then the value of my waves drops... does that make sense?  For example some ppl say they have a certain coin like ETH.  But say price kept dropping.  They might go and buy more even though their goal of total ETH may be already the amount they own etc.  So the thing is i want to have a certain amount of waves where once i have this amount... for example some ppl might be 500... other ppl might be 1000... others might be 1500... then i would just hold them and not do anything with it. 

So would like opinion on this.  Some ppl here say just buy waves now because the price isn't going to go lower etc.  So for me it feel strange because even though as waves go up, i profit because i own waves, i want to buy more waves... but not as this high of a price because then i cannot get enough total waves i want in my portfolio.  Does that make sense?

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
. COMSA
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:43:07 AM

I think the price will drive up when DEX is stable and will be really used. I also think there will be many upcoming ICOs in the future.

Don't trust any exchange!
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:12:47 AM

Do you guys think there is a chance waves might go down so you can get it at a lower price?  I dont have enough funds right now to get much and its getting frustrating watching waves keep going up even though i have some waves... but not enough that i wanted.

150-155k satoshi seems a resistance/support area. Price may drop there lowest, I am expecting a bigger move -similar to neo- after checking that support area.

it is in the support area I mentioned before. Now it is a good buy shot. Then relax and get on the ship to the moon..
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:35:32 AM

Because it is a good coin, just like ETH it offers a wide variety in terms of usage. Most of the ICO today uses Waves platform and with this is has a bright future. Me myself hold some Waves coin at I believe it will reach $10 per coin before the end of 2017.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:53:45 AM

Because waves is a great coin I think.I have own 500 waves.I hold it three more months before.Already I profit 150% from this waves I think waves hit 10$ after 3 or 4 months.
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

I bought waves but i do not have enough waves that i want total.  For example some ppl here mention they bought waves but want to have say 1000 total waves and they are satisfied.

So even though i own waves but not as much as i would like... i should want the price to go down right since i want to buy more?

Example imagine someone who wants to own total 1000 waves for long term and hold.  But they only bought say 200 waves.  They want 800 more waves total but problem is wave is very expensive where they cannot buy 800 right now.  But if price drop to say 2 dollar, then they can buy 800 more waves etc.  But that person already own 200 waves.  So if waves drop price, yes that person can buy more waves but that would mean their 200 waves they already own would drop in price.

Does that make sense?

So im sure there are lot of ppl here who have waves... but want to buy more and want price to go down.  But some ppl mention they got more waves recently at the higher price.  And of course if you bought waves earlier... you could have much more waves than now etc.  But if you want to buy more waves but the price is keep going higher, what should be the plan?  Just buy it now at a very high price?  Or just wait until price falls?  The issue here is i already own some waves so if i want price to drop... well then the value of my waves drops... does that make sense?  For example some ppl say they have a certain coin like ETH.  But say price kept dropping.  They might go and buy more even though their goal of total ETH may be already the amount they own etc.  So the thing is i want to have a certain amount of waves where once i have this amount... for example some ppl might be 500... other ppl might be 1000... others might be 1500... then i would just hold them and not do anything with it. 

So would like opinion on this.  Some ppl here say just buy waves now because the price isn't going to go lower etc.  So for me it feel strange because even though as waves go up, i profit because i own waves, i want to buy more waves... but not as this high of a price because then i cannot get enough total waves i want in my portfolio.  Does that make sense?

How is it possible you are a "Hero Member"? It's almost like you have zero concept of how any asset investment works  (let alone cryptocurrency). When you are buying a coin to hold, you don't care when it dips. You aren't "losing money" if the price drops, UNLESS you sell for less than you paid.

So if you own 200 Waves and want 800 more -- But you don't have the capital for 800 more (welcome to everyone's problem), you have to play the game. Don't feel bad when the price drops -- just buy more. Give yourself a realistic buy-in level and commit to it. If you buy in and the price keeps going down, it doesn't matter -- as long as you know it will go back up past the point where you paid. Don't commit the sin of setting your buy-in price so low that you never buy more. Without risk, there is no reward.

Nobody knows what might happen in the future -- but a betting man would put his money on WAVES being a great success.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gvozdik

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:33:52 PM

It rose so fast so dump arrived, recommend sell and buy back later somewhere on 3.5-4 dollars
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

Because waves is a great coin I think.I have own 500 waves.I hold it three more months before.Already I profit 150% from this waves I think waves hit 10$ after 3 or 4 months.
That's one prediction I can get behind
viking02

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:38:55 PM

Does that make sense?

How is it possible you are a "Hero Member"? It's almost like you have zero concept of how any asset investment works  (let alone cryptocurrency). When you are buying a coin to hold, you don't care when it dips. You aren't "losing money" if the price drops, UNLESS you sell for less than you paid.

So if you own 200 Waves and want 800 more -- But you don't have the capital for 800 more (welcome to everyone's problem), you have to play the game. Don't feel bad when the price drops -- just buy more. Give yourself a realistic buy-in level and commit to it. If you buy in and the price keeps going down, it doesn't matter -- as long as you know it will go back up past the point where you paid. Don't commit the sin of setting your buy-in price so low that you never buy more. Without risk, there is no reward.

Nobody knows what might happen in the future -- but a betting man would put his money on WAVES being a great success.

Well even though i'm a long time member here, i did not look into altcoins until recently.  The only reason was because i notice bitcoin go higher etc.  I also do not trade like many people here. 

Yes i know what you mean when you buy coin to hold, you dont care when it dips because you are not selling it.  But i meant well that is how much it is worth if you know what i mean.  Im sure many others feel a bit this way?  Example you have 10 ETH.  Say its 275 each.  You have 2750 right now.  But it drops to 250.  You have 2500 now.  You are right you aren't losing if you aren't selling etc.  So i thought it a bit like that.  Im sure some ppl do look at it a little like that even though it isn't the right way?  The thing is if i had enough waves and have no more plans to get any more waves, obviously i do not want the price to go down etc.

Well i put the buyin low as that was the price it was not that long ago etc.  The issue was i was experimenting it a bit but also because i didn't have enough funds etc to get the total amount i want.  The other thing is all i know is people say waves is good etc so i thought its a great buy etc.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
. COMSA
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
viking02

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

I like to know... how popular was waves earlier this year when it was like 25 cents.  Were there many threads about it?  Most importantly, does anyone know if the waves website wavesplatform looked exactly like it did back then?  Because when you look at the site, it looks very professional etc.  Anyone know around when and what price was when waves got talked about a lot like right now?

I also use coinmarketcap to check price of bitcoin and altcoins etc.  Does anyone know where was waves at the beginning of this year etc?  Its now in the top 20 etc but when it was 25 cents, does anyone know where was waves?  Does anyone know what was the top 10 coins in terms of market cap at the time?  Im guessing waves was probably like 50+ etc?

I ask this because i have browsed through the top 500 coins on coinmarketcap and i definitely feel like if i saw a coin named waves, i probably would have bought it when it was like 1 dollar.  25 cents would be way too low as my thinking would be... okay lets wait until this coin starts going up first etc.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
. COMSA
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:16:17 PM

I like to know... how popular was waves earlier this year when it was like 25 cents.  Were there many threads about it?  Most importantly, does anyone know if the waves website wavesplatform looked exactly like it did back then?  Because when you look at the site, it looks very professional etc.  Anyone know around when and what price was when waves got talked about a lot like right now?

I also use coinmarketcap to check price of bitcoin and altcoins etc.  Does anyone know where was waves at the beginning of this year etc?  Its now in the top 20 etc but when it was 25 cents, does anyone know where was waves?  Does anyone know what was the top 10 coins in terms of market cap at the time?  Im guessing waves was probably like 50+ etc?

I ask this because i have browsed through the top 500 coins on coinmarketcap and i definitely feel like if i saw a coin named waves, i probably would have bought it when it was like 1 dollar.  25 cents would be way too low as my thinking would be... okay lets wait until this coin starts going up first etc.

waves now is still undervalue, far from its original value imo, its real value is $50-$100, i buy like 100 waves when it was 0.50 cent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: