Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:39:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy WAVES?  (Read 55286 times)
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

Perhaps a waves of coins will be better if you have, especially if you have enough with the waves will probably be useful for the future later.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Chrizz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Perhaps a waves of coins will be better if you have, especially if you have enough with the waves will probably be useful for the future later.

1000 seems a little bit too optimistic for me, but i think that 200-300 are easy reached if there are some big announcements for waves and if they continue their amazing work.
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Waves is amazing idea to hold it.Waves has the opportunity to continue to grow as Waves users increase at any time and with some ICO projects that use the Waves platform is certainly able to increase the popularity of Waves, and I think it is time to buy waves as a long-term investment because still waves is a chip coin.
This is not the real value of this coin.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

I don't know, I don't buy the waves. Maybe for a few months and then this coin is indeed waves tend to be stable but at the moment it falls very far once already.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

I am a bit disappointed in Waves (and Shift, but this thread is about Waves). On the good side, it's rather stable. But on the bad side, it never got the pump than many other coins enjoyed.
Here I'm hoping things will change in the next 6 months with smart contracts, but if it doesn't move much, I'll probably sell.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:57:37 PM

WAVES still didn't pumped like other big marketcap coins. With this groundbreaking tech, I'll definitely invest in it ASAP.
yes, i think this is the chance to buy waves because it is quite a long time since we saw a pump on waves, i think its been 2 months? where it easily reach $10 from $3, with slow movement on its price lately it is the best chance.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:14:28 AM

Waves is a scamcoin and scam platform to facilitate scam icos.

Best is to stay away from it.

You should be banned for trolling all Waves threads.

all these kind of scum should be banned. can not understand why they even are here?

You have these people on many threads...... Roll Eyes
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:42:04 AM

Waves has a great future. Once smart contracts are released it will jump to the next level.

As of now it is a nice dex with fiat gateways. Also the fact that it is a staking coin holds great promise as more volume happens on the exchange

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

I got waves because I hope to catch a variety of tokens via fees. For the moment it has been a bit disappointing, but hey, let´s just hold because technically is a great coin really.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:44:40 AM

You can add more waves and just hold it. And the reason for buying more and holding it is because it can still grow in the future.

Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

Because waves are the most stable, altcoin and of course for the loss on the coin is likely small, but to get the profit of these coins is also very long.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

If you plan for a long term hold, for like a year, then you can go with waves. But if you are a day to short-term trader then i think waves is not for you.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Well I think the best reason why they are keep on buying waves was they are see a lot of potential in this coin. Although it is more chieper than some other coin they choose because they know that the capital they are investing in this coin can bring them a huge income someday. When its already pump in the market. But so far, they still need more time and patience to wait for that.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

waves A promising project for the future will soon come to good places when smart contracts arrive, in which case people with good patience will earn more. I know it waves a very good coin

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Because I'm sure waves will be a very profitable coin, it is evident that they continue to develop technology so that prices can be stable and up.
yes I also hope so because the team will definitely do something for the waves and because the competition in crypto is getting worse then the team needs to work hard to make the waves better.
Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Well I think the best reason why they are keep on buying waves was they are see a lot of potential in this coin. Although it is more chieper than some other coin they choose because they know that the capital they are investing in this coin can bring them a huge income someday. When its already pump in the market. But so far, they still need more time and patience to wait for that.

Central exchanges are problematic ones because they can exploit people's effort. The sometimes shut their systems down and they can suspend accounts. Decentralized DEX projects are important and waves is one of the most important DEX projects. So buy it.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

Central exchanges are problematic ones because they can exploit people's effort. The sometimes shut their systems down and they can suspend accounts. Decentralized DEX projects are important and waves is one of the most important DEX projects. So buy it.
CEX are also prone to regulation and strict limitations. You can only withdraw 0.4 BTC a day on Bittrex with basic verifications. No limits on decentralized exchanges.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

CEX are also prone to regulation and strict limitations. You can only withdraw 0.4 BTC a day on Bittrex with basic verifications. No limits on decentralized exchanges.
thats tol small for withdrawal a day.they must upgrade theyre limitation if they really want to make good business here.and besides waves has a lot of supporter and i can see it reading post in this thread.one of my friend hold this coin for how long now and still having chance for this coin to make him a millionaire some day.
Jesper30

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

Yes, but dont forget to buy some coss too Wink.

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

There   are  a lot  of  prjects  for  decentralized  exange

Honestly  Waves    has   A  LOT   of  competitors.

But the   best  thing of  waves  I  think  could  be  the  Atomic Swap.

Waves    needs  more ICO    using  their  platform  to  grown

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: