Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:05:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy WAVES?  (Read 55277 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

Its worth to hold waves in altcoin announcement thread you can find lots of ICO happening based on waves platform also they introduced new Lease wave in their platform its really good to hold long term.

So explain me what real world usecase waves is solving other than solving problems for scammy icos that could not get funding using regular methods? It's basically nothing more than providing for an unregulated environment for sharks to rip off little fish by promising them the Bitcoin dream. To get rich by buying crap non usable tokens. Only few ppl get rich.  The ico guys and the waves guys

Good ICO read

https://hackernoon.com/dear-sec-icos-tokens-are-killing-innovation-2f8d287f88c3

Haha I was wondering when you would show up and spread FUD for Waves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:13:05 AM

Its worth to hold waves in altcoin announcement thread you can find lots of ICO happening based on waves platform also they introduced new Lease wave in their platform its really good to hold long term.

So explain me what real world usecase waves is solving other than solving problems for scammy icos that could not get funding using regular methods? It's basically nothing more than providing for an unregulated environment for sharks to rip off little fish by promising them the Bitcoin dream. To get rich by buying crap non usable tokens. Only few ppl get rich.  The ico guys and the waves guys

Good ICO read

Answer the question instead of framing FUD
Dvd1989

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:17:35 AM

Good ICO read

Okay my dear sir: I'm a big fan of the sea. I also like to surf. For surfing you need waves. I like waves. That's why I bought Waves tokens. Happy now? :-)
comp

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

Good ICO read

Okay my dear sir: I'm a big fan of the sea. I also like to surf. For surfing you need waves. I like waves. That's why I bought Waves tokens. Happy now? :-)

I thought so. Probably this is the logic of the small (shrinking) group of people holding on to their waves. Either they think that or need to do damage control because they bought the scamcrap and bought the coin at ATH.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

Waves coin or waves platform seems promising project, Decentralized exchange DEX, updates every day, successful ICOs raised million of dollars, its totally worth holding. 
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:01:11 PM

https://biggzi.quora.com/Why-I-have-Invested-and-Believe-in-The-Future-of-the-Waves-Platform?share=7126c523&srid=upkl

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:03:30 PM

Waves coin or waves platform seems promising project, Decentralized exchange DEX, updates every day, successful ICOs raised million of dollars, its totally worth holding. 

Agree, rushing to buy some and wait!
The only limit is liquidity at the moment...
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:23:53 PM

How long do you guys think we should hold? And what is the price prediction? $25? $50? $100? $500? I only have 104 Waves and those I bought by selling my mined coins.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:01:28 PM

How long do you guys think we should hold? And what is the price prediction? $25? $50? $100? $500? I only have 104 Waves and those I bought by selling my mined coins.

If someone knows it please send me a message.

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

I plan on holding it for a long time. Once it starts moving in an uptrend and reches the top and loses steam then i will probably sell some. In my opinion WAvES will be like ethereum. I own a 1000 coins and plan on adding more when i have money. 😭 missed buying in the selloff at $2 because i had no more money to buy. Now its already at $3.4
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

I plan on holding it for a long time. Once it starts moving in an uptrend and reches the top and loses steam then i will probably sell some. In my opinion WAvES will be like ethereum. I own a 1000 coins and plan on adding more when i have money. 😭 missed buying in the selloff at $2 because i had no more money to buy. Now its already at $3.4
I missed buy Waves when the price still cheap. But in currently, Waves not best choice for long term, I think we can invest to other altcoin use Waves platform as MobileGo, the price of MobileGo still very cheap with potential of this coin
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:32:49 AM

Waves seem expensive now in my opinion.
Most of the altcoins decreased while BTC increasing in the last days, while Waves kept increasing even more than Bitcoin.
I am planning to get in the boat after some correction in Waves price.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:49:30 AM

Most of the altcoins decreased while BTC increasing in the last days, while Waves kept increasing even more than Bitcoin.
me too . I think Waves will have a very high price in August because it has a good foundation and a very cheap price at the moment. I have invested 70% of my assets in waves because I am sure that I will be profitable and will wait 3-4 months

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Dvd1989

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:17:30 AM

My guess is that Waves will climb to $6+ in the next month, so it's still pretty cheap at the moment.
comp

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

I missed buy Waves when the price still cheap. But in currently, Waves not best choice for long term, I think we can invest to other altcoin use Waves platform as MobileGo, the price of MobileGo still very cheap with potential of this coin

Bingo....again a waves ico preaching in his own church ......suretly....

Smells like multi level marketing

Basically the only people here shouting empty promises and delusional predictions (without ANY arguments) are the ICO pushers themselves......

Dvd1989

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:00:36 AM

Basically the only people here shouting empty promises and delusional predictions (without ANY arguments) are the ICO pushers themselves......

Hiiiiiii comp o//
faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:03:11 AM

When we trade waves in waveswallet.io 0.003 waves is cut. Where does this amount go? to the owner of the waves? Smiley
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 10:35:09 AM

Waves is good altcoin, the reason to buy waves is good platform like ETH

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:41:20 AM

Why not? WAVES is very promising, it might be the next best thing since Ethereum. It has built-in decentralized exchange and 1-click coin generation features. It's still relatively cheap. I personally invest WAVES based on these features and promising development process. It's always good to collect more coins from cheap price.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

Hiiiiiii comp o//
Comp is getting quite the reputation
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: