Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy WAVES?  (Read 55277 times)
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:53:25 PM

HUGE
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:09:15 AM

Waves has the opportunity to continue to grow as Waves users increase at any time and with some ICO projects that use the Waves platform is certainly able to increase the popularity of Waves, and I think it is time to buy waves as a long-term investment,
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:40:23 AM

So Waves like a baby ETH?

I see that people can build aplications and token on it just like the smart contracts, which would make them a secure demand ?

And if china starts to intergrate it into their network, i could see it go beyond 40$ one day. Maybe even more.  Shocked
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:25:42 AM

I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
Waves is a good altcoin to invest for longterm because it has a good platform and projects to do and their team is good for developing and promoting their projects.
Don't listen on the FUD that waves is a scam coin and it will destroy soon just look on the waves statistics on the coinmarketcap it is on the top list of the most good altcoins.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:31:49 AM

Buy Waves because there is money there. There is an increase in the charts for the past few days already. I think this increase will be just some initial movement. There will be more to follow. So watch out for those movements while holding your waves.
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:12:19 PM

I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
I have 2  Cool
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:03:46 AM

I have 2  Cool

You need moar to be a true Wavester. Grin

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:27:34 PM

Waves shows a steady growth, I'm sure that we do not in vain keep it

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

Because WAVES has a good platform and I think WAVES will be better and will have a very good future.
I also like to invest in coin WAVES because I think this coin will be like Ethereum

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
marketprice

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

Look for a hug run in in Waves price though the end of the year, it can easily hit $20 by Dec.
5to9

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:11:32 PM

Waves is a long term project. Great community. Lots of support, especially from Russia. Wait on Tokenomica to release soon...it should give Waves a nice pump before the end of the year

Buy while its cheap
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:17:24 PM

Because WAVES has a good platform and I think WAVES will be better and will have a very good future.
I also like to invest in coin WAVES because I think this coin will be like Ethereum

Waves was leading decentralized exchange platform project, but the competitors entered the market within the years. This will make waves' chance be lower than it used to be. Their development is slow and waves platform is very basic, missing features.

I wouldn't buy waves, I would go for other new projects.
ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:29:26 PM

Waves was leading decentralized exchange platform project, but the competitors entered the market within the years. This will make waves' chance be lower than it used to be. Their development is slow and waves platform is very basic, missing features.

Yes, it's true I better leave WAVES than buy it because Waves is not very good at holding and buy.

headachy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:38:07 PM

Oh yeah and what decentralized exchange are you talking about? Smiley Only Blocknet is worth mentioning, but their exchange is not user friendly and is not simple to use. Waves had over 1,5 mil. exchange volume on their alpha version dex and 100000 Waves wallets opened. You don't know what you're talking about if you think the platform is basic.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:01:44 PM

Totally agree with my friend before. Waves is a serious platform. Works perfectly since 15 months. the Wiki is perfect, with great languages on board. I'm in since the first and if Waves go in China, it's gonna be big big big. December is probably the best moment for the gifts.

17 cents at the ico, one of my best coin with Lisk

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:58:46 AM

Just look out the behind technology of waves. Worth buying for sure! Waves is the most undervalued crypto atm, take your time to search and read about it.

The wave is one of the best or even the best platform and it will still grow, but I would not

Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

Waves is a good altcoin to invest for longterm because it has a good platform and projects to do and their team is good for developing and promoting their projects.
Don't listen on the FUD that waves is a scam coin and it will destroy soon just look on the waves statistics on the coinmarketcap it is on the top list of the most good altcoins.

Indeed if we look from the workmanship or the project they do, waves has an incredible plan rate favorable and in no doubt will provide many advantages to us who does have a lot of waves in it. But it does need to be in the know to be able to benefit, surely we should always be update so as not to get a lot of losses. because everything could have turned out well.one of the things that it does have to be the advantages we know, must continue to be pursued and do not ever feel that it is a must-have.

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:39:41 PM

Waves should be in the top5 altcoins before the end of the year in my honest opinion.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

Any news on the Waves Binance listing?
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

I bought Waves as an investment alternative. Because, at this time price Waves for me quite low, while its potential is very good. I am an intraday trader and choose Waves as an altcoin that promises more profit making me able to trade many times.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: