Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29164 times)
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

Hi masstoken.  Are the ethereum collected from the presale and ico being kept in a multisig wallet?  If it is, who are holding the keys? 

Its locked in a contract at the moment. The contract holds that.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 05:57:28 AM

if need Chinese translation, PM me.
Let me know when bounty is decided.

You are wasting a post. The bounty information will happen on a bounty thread.

Tradegroup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:49:29 AM

Very good project and idea.

I participated with 1 ethereum. I'm willing to buy 3900 more Mass if this question is answered.
How much for example Eth does someone get when he/she stakes with 10.000 Mass?

Second question: Are you going to do more Marketing for the ICO?
Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:25:44 PM

Right, really interested in Masternode coins and staking coins but with a limited understanding of Linux setting up my own masternodes is a pain in the behind.

So can anyone clue me in on this ico?

As far as I understand it

I send ethereum to the address listed on the website now and get mass tokens in mid August.

Then I have to stake the mass tokens in myetherwallet?

Is this a simple process or a nightmare? im not all that familiar with myetherwallet, and ill be accessing it through my trezor.

Would anyone have any idea of the return on investment per year for 10 eth? in eth or percentage terms?

It would give me a better clue as to whether I should invest in this ICO!

Many thanks for any help.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 08:44:23 PM

Right, really interested in Masternode coins and staking coins but with a limited understanding of Linux setting up my own masternodes is a pain in the behind.

So can anyone clue me in on this ico?

As far as I understand it

I send ethereum to the address listed on the website now and get mass tokens in mid August.

Then I have to stake the mass tokens in myetherwallet?

Is this a simple process or a nightmare? im not all that familiar with myetherwallet, and ill be accessing it through my trezor.

Its quite painless, you send to address you now have pre-sale tokens that represent your mass tokens that you will have at the start of the ICO. You can check your balance in myetherwallet by adding a custom token:
(from the FAQ)
Unlock your wallet.
Go to Custom Token button.
Address: (get this from https://mass.cloud)
Token symbol: masspresale
Decimals: 18

Would anyone have any idea of the return on investment per year for 10 eth? in eth or percentage terms?

It would give me a better clue as to whether I should invest in this ICO!

Many thanks for any help.

That is something the team can not comment on because it puts us in murky waters when it comes to liability if the numbers don't match up, the future is impossible to predict, but you can take a look at a couple masternode/pos calculators and do some rough math tho:
http://www.cryptonode.co/ has a few masternode coins and their monthly earnings. This would just give you the 'staking' part of the equation, not the full one, since appreciation also benefits you with MASS.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 09:36:11 PM

Very good project and idea.

I participated with 1 ethereum. I'm willing to buy 3900 more Mass if this question is answered.
How much for example Eth does someone get when he/she stakes with 10.000 Mass?

That question is unanswerable since none of us are psychic. You can do your own estimations, but they will be 100% wrong like every future prediction is, but at least you doing them puts you on the hook for it if you are correct or not.

Second question: Are you going to do more Marketing for the ICO?

Yes

Faeryl

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:54:57 PM

Thank you masstoken.

Decided to get on this train early, so I sent my eth and now and the proud owner of some mass presale tokens, added them to myetherwallet as custom coins.

Now I just need to learn some patience until the ICO ends and see where we end up.

I take it the ROI on the cryptonode link you offered is a monthly ROI not an annual one.

Could you expand more upon how appreciation benefits us? as in drives up the mass token value, or the return per month, or both?

Kind regards,

Graham
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 10:11:47 PM

I take it the ROI on the cryptonode link you offered is a monthly ROI not an annual one.
Correct.

Could you expand more upon how appreciation benefits us? as in drives up the mass token value, or the return per month, or both?
Both, as mass that is unstaked (eg people who aren't staking... such as traders) is reinvested back into the pool, that means, those rewards are compounding inside the pool itself, which then purchases more masternodes, other coins, which all are staked, all of which are being paid out to stakers, so what happens is slowly (or perhaps not that slowly, depending on how many unstaked mass there is) the 'staking power' of what a user has, increases because of that. Obviously this makes mass more valuable just from that standpoint, but also from the actual 'value' of each of the coins that is being held (the nav) because of the burn/liquidate function.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:37:33 AM

Just invested more into the project.  I am actually surprised that the presale hasn't sold out yet.  Maybe it's the lack of marketing.  Once a signature and social media campaign get's rolling, people will start to notice and invest in MASS.   Smiley
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

How can I eventually withdraw my mass from Exodus?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

Just invested more into the project.  I am actually surprised that the presale hasn't sold out yet.  Maybe it's the lack of marketing.  Once a signature and social media campaign get's rolling, people will start to notice and invest in MASS.   Smiley

I also did same that is still surprising there is still some tokens left there in pre-sale round. I hope so main ICO phase will be more excited when this team will come with proper promotion about this project but people still have to grab this with attractive bonus offer.
Faeryl

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:39:03 AM

I think its going slow because they have given early adopters the chance to pick up the 30% bonus. when the ICO starts for real there should be a lot more interest via marketing. Its all under the radar at the moment.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

Pre-sale tokens are not transferable. Once the ICO starts pre-sale participants will get MASS Tokens, and then after the ICO they will be transferable.

mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:15:54 PM

I have some questions that I don't think have been answered yet.

You show the appreciation of various POS coins, but since the dividends are payed out daily in ETH, wouldn't that mean that anyone staking would not get the benefit of that appreciation since it would immediately be sold for eth?

You indicate that in the future you hope to have dividends payed in each coin that the fund holds if a MASS holder would prefer that... How would that work?  Would there be a web-wallet you host that would hold each different coin for the MASS holder, or would it be necessary for the MASS holder to have a wallet for each of the currencies in the fund?

I think this is an excellent concept, and helps get people into the POS space without having to spend exorbitant amounts of money.  I appreciate your reply!

Cutekittens21

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:17:51 PM

Pre-sale tokens are not transferable. Once the ICO starts pre-sale participants will get MASS Tokens, and then after the ICO they will be transferable.

Right I understand that part. Eventually, I meant after the ICO, how can we transfer them since there's no mass wallet? To an exchange?
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

Right I understand that part. Eventually, I meant after the ICO, how can we transfer them since there's no mass wallet? To an exchange?

Using your Ethereum wallet where they are stored.

Faeryl

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

You indicate that in the future you hope to have dividends payed in each coin that the fund holds if a MASS holder would prefer that... How would that work?  Would there be a web-wallet you host that would hold each different coin for the MASS holder, or would it be necessary for the MASS holder to have a wallet for each of the currencies in the fund?

I read it as rather than a choice of being paid in Eth or each and every node coin the pool invests in

You can simply choose to be paid in the currency of your choice, so Eth Dash etc.

At the end of the day its not hard to shapeshift/changelly Eth to the currency of your choice anyway.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

You show the appreciation of various POS coins, but since the dividends are payed out daily in ETH, wouldn't that mean that anyone staking would not get the benefit of that appreciation since it would immediately be sold for eth?
That is correct in a way, but also not, as the unstaked tokens will be benefiting from this, which will increase the value of mass. We do have it planned that after launch we will be putting in the ability to have those coins 'held' until you wish to withdraw them (into eth or whatever coin you choose) however.

I think this is an excellent concept, and helps get people into the POS space without having to spend exorbitant amounts of money.  I appreciate your reply!
It would just be a variable that gets sent along with the staking, such as neos neosaddress, i would expect them to either have their own wallets, or to have it sent to an exchange, that would be up to the users tho. (this could change, if there is enough demand we could host wallets for them, but easiest would be the user having their own wallet) Also, when we say staking rewards paid in each coin, we mean people being able to select, not getting EVERY single coin, so as in you could select btc or doge or etc or stratis or whatever to be paid out in, and it would be paid out to that specific address.

Hopefully that clears that up a little.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 04:42:34 PM

I read it as rather than a choice of being paid in Eth or each and every node coin the pool invests in

You can simply choose to be paid in the currency of your choice, so Eth Dash etc.

At the end of the day its not hard to shapeshift/changelly Eth to the currency of your choice anyway.

Correct. Tho at the launch it will be just ETH, but again like you say, it isn't hard to convert yourself Wink

mattaero

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:52:48 PM

That is correct in a way, but also not, as the unstaked tokens will be benefiting from this, which will increase the value of mass. We do have it planned that after launch we will be putting in the ability to have those coins 'held' until you wish to withdraw them (into eth or whatever coin you choose) however.

It would just be a variable that gets sent along with the staking, such as neos neosaddress, i would expect them to either have their own wallets, or to have it sent to an exchange, that would be up to the users tho. (this could change, if there is enough demand we could host wallets for them, but easiest would be the user having their own wallet) Also, when we say staking rewards paid in each coin, we mean people being able to select, not getting EVERY single coin, so as in you could select btc or doge or etc or stratis or whatever to be paid out in, and it would be paid out to that specific address.

Hopefully that clears that up a little.

I appreciate the clarification.

So the only way a MASS holder benefits from appreciation in the various coin's price, is through the increase in value in the fund itself, or if they get REALLY lucky and happen to pick payouts in one of the coins that happens to increase by a bazillion %. 

While this is certainly not something that would stop me contributing, I think that, if it were possible, being able to choose a longer time horizon, but rewards in multiple currencies would be nice to have as an option.  Something like you can get the top 10 holdings distributed to you pro-rata on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.  That way I would have Pivx, Nem, etc in my wallet in the chance it increased significantly, rather than completely held by the fund.

You also mention that MASS can be exchanged for its pro-rata amount of the fund in Eth...Does that mean that the value of the fund at any given time in eth is available for exchange?  So if Pivx increased another 500% when compared to Eth, which makes the whole fund 2x more valuable in eth (unrealized), would my potential cash-out portion have increased a corresponding amount in Eth (double)?

Sorry for the more detailed questions, I just want to make sure I have a handle on it.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: