Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29164 times)
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:00:35 PM

What happened to slack ?
I did not invest as the idea is not good and you guys got hacked right ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:35:59 PM

What happened to slack ?
I did not invest as the idea is not good and you guys got hacked right ?

Slack has poor(understatement) moderation capabilities so rather than our users being put into danger we decided to kill it like a rabid animal before it could do more harm.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 09:41:40 PM

Hello,

**IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR PRE-SALE MASS, YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING AND CAN IGNORE THIS**

First off, thank you for your patience and support so far! The community for MASS has been great. As you should already know, the pre-sale funds are back safely in our control. Back to business!

Due to the recent white hat hack, and in what we believe is the spirit of fairness, we are offering refunds to anyone that wishes to receive them, regardless of reason.

Please note, refunds will be permanent, and for the full amount that the account purchased. Refunds will be processed manually for the time being.

For further instructions on how to obtain a full refund please visit our FAQ: https://mass.cloud/faq

The window for this type of refund is open until July 28th at 5pm EST

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, as always we are available on Telegram, Slack, IRC, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Email, ETC, ETC!

**If you have any questions about this, please email us @ admin@mass.cloud before doing anything!**

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:58:08 PM

Hello,

**IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR PRE-SALE MASS, YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING AND CAN IGNORE THIS**

First off, thank you for your patience and support so far! The community for MASS has been great. As you should already know, the pre-sale funds are back safely in our control. Back to business!

Due to the recent white hat hack, and in what we believe is the spirit of fairness, we are offering refunds to anyone that wishes to receive them, regardless of reason.

Please note, refunds will be permanent, and for the full amount that the account purchased. Refunds will be processed manually for the time being.

For further instructions on how to obtain a full refund please visit our FAQ: https://mass.cloud/faq

The window for this type of refund is open until July 28th at 5pm EST

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, as always we are available on Telegram, Slack, IRC, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Email, ETC, ETC!

**If you have any questions about this, please email us @ admin@mass.cloud before doing anything!**
i like your style..imust admit we were lucky that the funds were safe. i will not ask for a refund because i still believe in this project.hope it goes too moon
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:14:47 AM

i like your style..imust admit we were lucky that the funds were safe. i will not ask for a refund because i still believe in this project.hope it goes too moon

Thanks, just doin' what we do.

yolocrypto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:29:51 AM

This whole thing seems like its a made up story to boost Mass aka Mysterium's credibility in order to get more investors on board.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:40:05 AM

This whole thing seems like its a made up story to boost Mass aka Mysterium's credibility in order to get more investors on board.
if you have invested 10$ in it you probably would have been a little more nervous even if this was to be not true Grin
yolocrypto

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:42:47 AM

Mycelium CEO(OWNER OF MASS.CLOUD), Alexander Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1799232.0
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:44:44 AM

This might just be the stupidest thing we've read all day, and thats really saying something! Congrats!

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:47:37 AM

Mycelium CEO(OWNER OF MASS.CLOUD), Alexander Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/

Did you mean to link a bitcointalk thread about mass.network? I suggest basic reading comprehension.

We accept your upcoming apology.

yolocrypto

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:50:03 AM

Did you mean to link a bitcointalk thread about mass.network? I suggest basic reading comprehension.

thanks Smiley
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:50:59 AM

thanks Smiley

.... We are waiting.

costina

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:51:15 AM

Not have any bounty from this ICOs project? I try seach in google and Bitcointalk Forum but not see bounty any where? This project very interesting and I hope have bounty in next time for people not have money as me can hold small amount token replace use money invest Tongue
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:52:08 AM

Can you give us more info on this white hat hacker please. He just happened to be keeping an eye on your wallet? What's the story?
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:53:51 AM

Not have any bounty from this ICOs project? I try seach in google and Bitcointalk Forum but not see bounty any where? This project very interesting and I hope have bounty in next time for people not have money as me can hold small amount token replace use money invest Tongue

No bounties yet, waiting on Jamal. Hopefully soon.

yolocrypto

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:56:22 AM

Kris Borodiansky, a team member of Masscoin, has recently completed a project. Its called Bellacoin, a complete SCAM. When will you fools learn?

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 04:57:20 AM

Can you give us more info on this white hat hacker please. He just happened to be keeping an eye on your wallet? What's the story?

We can't go into too many details at the moment, and the White Hat prefers that they remain anonymous at the moment. We believe their intention is to possibly write a paper regarding it in the future, so would prefer to remain anonymous at this time. Which we obviously respect.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:01:08 AM

Looking forward to the seeing the bounty section up. I think this is going to be hot as masternode coins are the IN THING at the moment and it's like earning passive income and printing your own money. Many of us are not miners, so masternodes are the next best thing.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:04:36 AM

Kris Borodiansky, a team member of Masscoin, has recently completed a project. Its called Bellacoin, a complete SCAM. When will you fools learn?

I will let twoturtles respond to this one himself, grabbing some popcorn.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:06:45 AM

Looking forward to the seeing the bounty section up. I think this is going to be hot as masternode coins are the IN THING at the moment and it's like earning passive income and printing your own money. Many of us are not miners, so masternodes are the next best thing.

Yes, setting up and maintaining masternodes can be difficult for many people for sure, which is why this was created in the first place, twoturtles (syntaks as most people know him outside of bitcointalk) has helped users to set up i would say literally hundreds of masternodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: