Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29148 times)
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

The seriousness of this project is out of discussion, I hope pre-sale will resume, I'll keep an eye on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ByzantineGeneral

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

I saw on Twitter that Mass are making some manual refunds from the pre-Sale.

How can I apply for a refund?

I believe in the project but the future is uncertain with the SEC report on ICOs and I want to control my risks.

Thanks.
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:22:46 AM

I believe in the project but the future is uncertain with the SEC report on ICOs and I want to control my risks.

Thanks.

Do you have a link to this tweet? Is it an official announcement?
ByzantineGeneral

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:38:00 AM

https://twitter.com/MASSToken/status/892082829017964545
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:23:01 AM

This project has great potential can wait to see it at work!! Is there a road map so to have an idea on the stages this project?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 03:27:10 PM

This project has great potential can wait to see it at work!! Is there a road map so to have an idea on the stages this project?

The "road map" is a fully functional product before the ICO.

Please read the white paper.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 08:53:55 PM

Thanks.

You saw that on Twitter several weeks ago, the refund window closed nearly 2 weeks ago now.

JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:52:29 PM

Thanks!
ByzantineGeneral

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

When was the refund window opened? Was there an odfficial announcement about its opening?

I like the idea of your project but I am now spooked:

a. All pre-sale payments might have been stolen but for actions of a White Hatter
b. Now, after the pre-sale, you are seeking legal advice about the legality of the pre-sale and ICO of a token that pays a dividend.

Please re-open the refund window.

Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:58:40 AM

Nothing to be spooked about.

The fault with the wallet was parity. Ironically by attempting to give more security to users by using the multisig feature.

The team generously decided to offer refunds after this event as understandably some people might have got cold feet. However that refund window has now closed.

Now they are seeking legal advice in order to get their ducks in a row with the SEC before launching, I believe it is mostly just around the language used to describe the product rather than the "legality" of it.

The presale will reopen soon for the balance of Eth that remains to get to the original 10k planned, per overwhelming community request.

After that comes the ICO, and then working product.

Stick with it. you wont be disappointed. Or sell your tokens as soon as they hit the exchanges.

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:56:54 PM

When was the refund window opened? Was there an odfficial announcement about its opening?

I like the idea of your project but I am now spooked:

a. All pre-sale payments might have been stolen but for actions of a White Hatter
b. Now, after the pre-sale, you are seeking legal advice about the legality of the pre-sale and ICO of a token that pays a dividend.

Please re-open the refund window.

It was open for a week and yes announcement was made.

2. because of the SEC ruling that is all. sit back and relax.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
delgado873

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:18:13 AM

Forgive all the questions, but it's now mid-August and updates/communications are reducing instead of the expected opposite. With other channels of communication, marketing and transparency being closed down (twitter and slack chat) perhaps we could get some clarity on the MASS project here?

In the FAQ there was talk of getting the product ready before the ICO, which was aimed to start mid-August. Is there any update on the project (aside from legal or white hat hacker), ICO or any images of the web dapp or other products you can share please?

It seems like a step back and push back of original deadlines to restart pre-sales when we should be roughly a month out from the ICO ending (and thus people getting access to their currency).

As the MASS team have decided to restart pre-sales instead of moving to ICO as planned, are you going to offer further refund opportunities? It could be fair to say that although the FAQs on the website have changed recently, they did once say that this was not going to be a project that would suffer from unnecessary delays and go on indefinitely like others.

Perhaps some explanation as to why the legal issues are holding up the ICO but not pre-sales and why no marketing has taken place if more sales are needed to get the project off the ground?

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:39:54 AM

Forgive all the questions, but it's now mid-August and updates/communications are reducing instead of the expected opposite. With other channels of communication, marketing and transparency being closed down (twitter and slack chat) perhaps we could get some clarity on the MASS project here?

In the FAQ there was talk of getting the product ready before the ICO, which was aimed to start mid-August. Is there any update on the project (aside from legal or white hat hacker), ICO or any images of the web dapp or other products you can share please?

It seems like a step back and push back of original deadlines to restart pre-sales when we should be roughly a month out from the ICO ending (and thus people getting access to their currency).

As the MASS team have decided to restart pre-sales instead of moving to ICO as planned, are you going to offer further refund opportunities? It could be fair to say that although the FAQs on the website have changed recently, they did once say that this was not going to be a project that would suffer from unnecessary delays and go on indefinitely like others.

Perhaps some explanation as to why the legal issues are holding up the ICO but not pre-sales and why no marketing has taken place if more sales are needed to get the project off the ground?

You should subscribe to the mailing list where any updates will take place.

When there are updates they will be posted to that mailing list, as well as to the Telegram announce channel, and here. Until then that is the 'update'.

We are waiting on updates, and while waiting on that we continue to work on the project.

We can't communicate 'no news', so don't expect it. When there is, we will.

delgado873

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:55:26 AM

When there are updates they will be posted to that mailing list, as well as to the Telegram announce channel, and here. Until then that is the 'update'.

We are waiting on updates, and while waiting on that we continue to work on the project.

If you update here, why would I need to subscribe to email or Telegram?

I thought there was something like $1.9mln of ETH raised through the pre-sale so far? I could be confused, but when you hold that much money after asking a community to contribute, it's not really ok to just say, there "no news" or "sit tight".

That wouldn't wash in any normal course of business or project, so I don't see why it should just because this is a token sale and ICO.

How has development of the product been going? Most other projects in this space provide regular developer updates or updates about what the team have been busy doing. I don't think there is any respectable project in crypto that doesn't have proper communications setup for it's community.

Although there is "no news", perhaps you could share some thoughts on why you would reel back on marketing and visibility rather than increasing it closer to the ICO? Why have twitter and slack chat been shut down? It doesn't make sense? Surely you would want more people to hype up the ICO?

Again, it is very much not cool to start crowd funding then decide that you don't really feel like communicating with contributors to the fund. Not unless you don't really care about the community funding the project.

Buck up your ideas and come back with some updates please!

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:05:46 AM

I thought there was something like $1.9mln of ETH raised through the pre-sale so far? I could be confused, but when you hold that much money after asking a community to contribute, it's not really ok to just say, there "no news" or "sit tight".

That wouldn't wash in any normal course of business or project, so I don't see why it should just because this is a token sale and ICO.

How has development of the product been going? Most other projects in this space provide regular developer updates or updates about what the team have been busy doing. I don't think there is any respectable project in crypto that doesn't have proper communications setup for it's community.

Although there is "no news", perhaps you could share some thoughts on why you would reel back on marketing and visibility rather than increasing it closer to the ICO? Why have twitter and slack chat been shut down? It doesn't make sense? Surely you would want more people to hype up the ICO?

Again, it is very much not cool to start crowd funding then decide that you don't really feel like communicating with contributors to the fund. Not unless you don't really care about the community funding the project.

Subscribing to the email newsletter and or telegram announce channel means you don't have to check here asking 'is there an update?', it will come to you.

Development has been going fine, backend is still on schedule to be done before the ICO, but depending on legals advice there may be some tweaks, same with the smart contracts, again this is rather beside the point since the ICO won't happen until everything is complete.

We aren't marketing right now because we don't have any dates set, so it is rather pointless and a huge waste of money, since all of that money is coming directly from our pockets, we would rather spend it wisely, which means spending it when we have firm dates and everything is ready.

If anyone in 'the community' feels we aren't communicating properly, they clearly aren't paying attention. Feel free to come and talk to us in Telegram, while you are at it see what the rest of 'the community' thinks.

Again, there will be no updates, until we have updates to give. We aren't going to just make up things.

https://t.me/MASSToken
^telegram for basic talk, questions, general chat (extremely chatty chat)
https://t.me/MASSTokenAnnounce
^updates

delgado873

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:28:06 AM

Subscribing to the email newsletter and or telegram announce channel means you don't have to check here asking 'is there an update?', it will come to you.

Development has been going fine, backend is still on schedule to be done before the ICO, but depending on legals advice there may be some tweaks, same with the smart contracts, again this is rather beside the point since the ICO won't happen until everything is complete.

We aren't marketing right now because we don't have any dates set, so it is rather pointless and a huge waste of money, since all of that money is coming directly from our pockets, we would rather spend it wisely, which means spending it when we have firm dates and everything is ready.

If anyone in 'the community' feels we aren't communicating properly, they clearly aren't paying attention. Feel free to come and talk to us in Telegram, while you are at it see what the rest of 'the community' thinks.

Again, there will be no updates, until we have updates to give. We aren't going to just make up things.

https://t.me/MASSToken
^telegram for basic talk, questions, general chat (extremely chatty chat)
https://t.me/MASSTokenAnnounce
^updates

Thank you. It wasn't that hard to say the backend is on schedule.

Your opinion that it's pointless to market now doesn't make sense, but fine. A suggestion I might make is that you could have twitter active embellishing the finer details of the white paper and potentially showing off some wireframes or linking to GitHub (which appears to be fairly empty). If you built a following for the product and some excitement about the ICO, you might find that it doesn't pass most investors by and leave you wondering why no one is queuing at the door to buy on the first day of the ICO. Unikoingold and EOS might be good examples to follow!

Love that it's my fault for not paying attention...I check my emails, the website, this forum, previously twitter and reddit nearly everyday. I visited Telegram a few days ago, but it was full of speculative chatter about investment theories.....I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in details and money. Money that has so far sat in this project doing nothing and looks to be doing nothing until early October at a minimum.

You don't have to make things up to provide updates. That much is fair comment. There is however a large amount of information that no one knows so far so I think it's a bit incorrect to say there is nothing to update on.

What does the web app look like, what coins are currently in the running for purchase, who from the team has been where doing what for the project? What is legal counsel saying? I hear it's just language changes? When will that be confirmed? When will you be closer to confirming product readiness and potential ICO start/end dates? What exchanges have you had contact you about listing MASS?

What is the story with GitHub? It was only setup on the 6th of June and shows the last update 2 days ago. Is it redundant now? I notice Neos coin and bittrex get a mention in there. Will we be picking up the app from GitHub?

That's quite a bit to not know!
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:44:14 AM

I visited Telegram a few days ago, but it was full of speculative chatter about investment theories.....I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in details and money.

The chat is for talking about anything, including anything MASS related, instead of dismissing it, perhaps try asking questions in there, where all of us are including  a much more informed 'community' than is to be found in this thread, as they were part of the "MASS community" well before the pre-sale and even this ANN post existed.

What is the story with GitHub? It was only setup on the 6th of June and shows the last update 2 days ago. Is it redundant now? I notice Neos coin and bittrex get a mention in there. Will we be picking up the app from GitHub?

Why would the GitHub be redundant? That is where the contracts are located as well as any updates to the white paper. As far as it being 'only setup on the 6th of June' why would it have been set up before the project began?

As far as picking up the app from GitHub, that isn't how dapps really work, but the code for it will exist there for people to look at, since being that it is just JavaScript, it will obviously be open source.

Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:42:41 PM

Whats going on with this project? Continuing preico or what? Thx
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

Whats going on with this project? Continuing preico or what? Thx

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026185.msg20602854#msg20602854

Some more news should be coming soonish as we get it, in the meanwhile we are just continuing to work.

skrinnikov

Activity: 518
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:17:48 PM

I expect every day information about the possibility of participation in the bounty, but she does not exist (((  Cry

██████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄███████████▀   ▄█████████▄
█████   ██▀   ▄████████████
██████      ▄█▀      ██████
████████████▀   ▄██   █████
▀█████████▀   ▄███████████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
YIELD
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████.▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀    ▀███▀▀  ▄▄████▄
▄████  ▄██▄  ▀  ▄█████████▄
█████  ▀██▀   ▄████████████
██████▄    ▄▌ ▐▀    ▀██████
████████████▀   ▄██▄  █████
▀█████████▀  ▄  ▀██▀  ████▀
▀████▀▀  ▄▄███▄    ▄████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: