Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:07:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29148 times)
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:19:51 PM

You are singling me out in accordance to what contract? You should offer on your Announcement page a chance for those who are too timid to speak out a chance to get a refund as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:22:31 PM

Whine Whine Whine, seems like every currency I follow. If you don't like the currency sell it. Please stop making the people who like the currency and the devs have to hear you cry constantly.
No whining man. Stating facts. If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line because there's been excuse after excuse by the developers on pushing back the date. The actual ico was supposed to be over by now and they still havent even announced tge restart of the PRE-ico. Hold those responsible that are due, rather than thinking every thousand dollars you throw at crypto turns to a million.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:31:33 PM

Whine Whine Whine, seems like every currency I follow. If you don't like the currency sell it. Please stop making the people who like the currency and the devs have to hear you cry constantly.
No whining man. Stating facts. If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line because there's been excuse after excuse by the developers on pushing back the date. The actual ico was supposed to be over by now and they still havent even announced tge restart of the PRE-ico. Hold those responsible that are due, rather than thinking every thousand dollars you throw at crypto turns to a million.

You seem to like my fav coin also, it's in your sig. I love KMD but you wanna compare them to mass with delays. Most people can't even get the wallet to work. At least mass has a pretty good excuse, the government is starting to regulate.
They had nothing to do with ico wallet. If it was your "favorite" coin you would follow all the bs they have had to deal with to fix it. But they too are very accessible  on slack bitcointalk and no matter how much shit theyve heard, not once have they said one thing offensive in return. Mass has a long way before they get even mentioned in the same breath as Shift much less SuperNet.
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line

Are you saying you don't own any presale mass?

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:34:39 PM

This refund they offered had nothing to do with the legal delay that has now been ongoing for close to 3 weeks. If you cant see their unpreparedness here, fine, but i promise you be prepared for more excuses and delays and "issues" once this launches. Its inevitable.
Everyone loves "their little precious," needless to say, those involved with this project need to take a step back and regroup.

Message us your mass presale account so we can sell them for you? We have some buyers lined up.
I believe even Faeryl might be willing to take them off your hands.

Still dont see offer for refund for EVERYONE on telegram announcement page.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:35:36 PM

Still dont see offer for refund for EVERYONE on telegram announcement page.

Still don't see your message.

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:36:05 PM

If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line

I do. And will accept a refund once its offered to EVERYONE.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:36:27 PM

Great! So now that we can move on from someone having a meldown about someone getting banned in the telegram chat for spamming like 2 weeks ago.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:37:37 PM

No refunds are being offered. Sorry you misunderstood that. I have some people who are willing to buy you out of your presale MASS.. I thought I was clear in that.

Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:44:56 PM

The refund was offered to everyone.

Not everyone paid attention to it, that is not Masses fault. Few if any ICO's have offered a refund. I dont see what your problem is at all.

You want a second refund windows of opportunity? so we can slow Mass progress down even more?

You dont personally want a refund unless EVERYONE gets one?

Bub, you got people bursting to buy your presale mass, and you're just moving the goalposts, ..."no no im a champion of the dispossesed, the downtrodden, i cant graciously accept my refund unless its offered to everyone, all the time."

Well actually, In a way it is.

If you read the whitepaper you'd realise mass is burnable for 90% of the underlying NAV. you receive eth for the privilege and make mass more valuable for everyone else.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:45:08 PM

No refunds are being offered. Sorry you misunderstood that. I have some people who are willing to buy you out of your presale MASS.. I thought I was clear in that.

Awesome. Standoffish. Not being responsible to your investors for your own unpreparedness. Enjoy excuses for the next 3 months to a half year for their "product" too. Good thing i only dropped 3 eth on this project. Which ill be selling in december when its hopefully out and eth worth 1k.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 11:47:49 PM

Awesome. Standoffish. Not being responsible to your investors for your own unpreparedness. Enjoy excuses for the next 3 months to a half year for their "product" too. Good thing i only dropped 3 eth on this project. Which ill be selling in december when its hopefully out and eth worth 1k.

Bye Felicia

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:51:05 PM

The refund was offered to everyone.

Not everyone paid attention to it, that is not Masses fault. Few if any ICO's have offered a refund. I dont see what your problem is at all.

You want a second refund windows of opportunity? so we can slow Mass progress down even more?

You dont personally want a refund unless EVERYONE gets one?

Bub, you got people bursting to buy your presale mass, and you're just moving the goalposts, ..."no no im a champion of the dispossesed, the downtrodden, i cant graciously accept my refund unless its offered to everyone, all the time."

Well actually, In a way it is.

If you read the whitepaper you'd realise mass is burnable for 90% of the underlying NAV. you receive eth for the privilege and make mass more valuable for everyone else.
Im afraid there is a miscommunication here. Yes they did offer a refund, after an attempted robbery. But as ive already stated, once they decided to delay AGAIN, for whatever reason, since it was their choice to delay, they should have offered another refund. Ive read everything about mass. Its a good idea. Poor execution so far.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:52:30 PM

Bye Felicia

Im assuming this is yak.
Faeryl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:08:13 AM

There was no attempted robbery, the funds were secured by white hats and returned posthaste. The issue was not with Mass, but with the parity wallet.

The SEC was a curveball causing extra delays whilst the team dot the i's and cross the t's.

You are being offered a chance to have your eth back now, no questions asked, full refund.

I have also offered to reimburse anyone else wanting a refund using the devs as escrow so I can take their place in the presale, I have a substantial amount of eth set aside for this specific purpose.

I am eagerly awaiting my additional presale mass from the people seeking refunds. However, nobody is asking. Especially not you.

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:10:51 AM

You are not on mass team. Mass team is resonsible for this. I promise you, if they announced on announcement page refunds, there woukd be plenty. If theyre so confident in project i dont see the problem?
Faeryl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:20:22 AM

Mass has already spent a week reimbursing everyone wanting a refund.

More than gracious of them.

Mass is responsible, which is why they are acting in investors best interest to get legal clarification on moving forward, as opposed to acting irresponsibly and moving forward post haste, only to find additional problems down the road for investors.

They have been transparent all the way through, and kept us up to date as and when things happen.

Mass is confident in the project and I am confident in the project. You appear to have serious doubts.
You are being offered a refund no questions asked, but you just dont seem to want it.

You should take your refund and find another more worthy ICO to invest your 3 Eth into.
and then you can stop stressing over the delays, and the so called lack of news, or updates or whatever your problems are..

they would be gone.

I can only assume despite the fact you seem to be very negative on yak you are secretly bullish for Mass and dont want to miss out on the ensuing token price raise, post ICO. Hence not accepting your refund.

Anyone else asking for a refund and actually genuinely wanting one would have jumped at the chance instead of holding out for everyone else to get one as well.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:22:43 AM

Mass is responsible, which is why they are acting in investors best interest to get legal clarification on moving forward, as opposed to acting irresponsibly and moving forward post haste, only to find additional problems down the road for investors.

They have been transparent all the way through, and kept us up to date as and when things happen.

Mass is confident in the project and I am confident in the project. You appear to have serious doubts.
You are being offered a refund no questions asked, but you just dont seem to want it.

You should take your refund and find another more worthy ICO to invest your 3 Eth into.
and then you can stop stressing over the delays, and the so called lack of news, or updates or whatever your problems are..

they would be gone.

I can only assume despite the fact you seem to be very negative on yak you are secretly bullish for Mass and dont want to miss out on the ensuing token price raise, post ICO. Hence not accepting your refund.

Anyone else asking for a refund and actually genuinely wanting one would have jumped at the chance instead of holding out for everyone else to get one as well.

How do they know investors best interest without giving them options? Akin to a government saying we know your best interest by doing what we say.
Oh thank you master.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:23:58 AM

they would be gone.

Are you not reading anything? Their first delay had nothing to do with the second delay? At each self-imposed delay investors should be offered a chance to get out.
Faeryl

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:29:52 AM

Investors had plenty of options.

They made a choice when they sent Eth to mass.

They made a choice when they decided to take the refund, or stay in the fund.

And they will make a choice post ICO to stake their mass or sell it on market, or even to burn it or buy more mass.

If you think the best choice that Mass could make on behalf of investors is to run the project without any sort of legal guidance then I can only say with a happy heart I am severely glad you are not running Mass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: