Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29148 times)
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:29:35 PM

Sounds like your here just to buy ico and dump for quick profit. You know there's never a certain gain and therefore you shouldn't be whining, when you know the risks of investing and possibility of hick-ups along the way. They are doing what they can to move forward.
I wouldn't even respond to your complaints because it's so shallow (if I were on the team). Let's hold off the whine and FUD until we see what happens. If we get screwed then flame all you want.
NOPE. i was there to invest in a project based on the fine print that was in original contract. What about facts i wrote were wrong?
Delay+evasiveness by a company is never good for your funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knau5

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

Sounds like your here just to buy ico and dump for quick profit. You know there's never a certain gain and therefore you shouldn't be whining, when you know the risks of investing and possibility of hick-ups along the way. They are doing what they can to move forward.
I wouldn't even respond to your complaints because it's so shallow (if I were on the team). Let's hold off the whine and FUD until we see what happens. If we get screwed then flame all you want.
NOPE. i was there to invest in a project based on the fine print that was in original contract. What about facts i wrote were wrong?

Well you still know the risks of investing, you could lose it all even if you invest into the stockmarket or in the Euro. Would you rather have it that the project fail due to legal issues than it being delayed to make sure nothing like that happens?
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

@Bigbobbasher
Do you know the meaning of FUD? What do you want?

I didn't want to be disrespectful or belittle you. But you are now attacking the project I'm invested in so you're indirectly attacking me. Again I'm invested (pretty large) in MASS and I'm happy with the way things are going.

Get out of this project or stay and contribute, It's a simple as that.

What about facts i stated were Fud?

The facts may be real but it's also FUD. Is this the first ICO you ever invested in? This whole Cryptoworld is new, volatile and uncertain. A lot of projects have delays, change directions or have other hiccups.

As I recall you were offered a refund, this is something I have seen only a couple token (dev) teams do, and is actually pretty generous and kind.

So my question again... What do you want?
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:48:15 PM

@Bigbobbasher

I didn't want to be disrespectful or belittle you. But you are now attacking the project I'm invested in so you're indirectly attacking me. Again I'm invested (pretty large) in MASS and I'm happy with the way things are going.

The facts may be real but it's also FUD. Is this the first ICO you ever invested in? This whole Cryptoworld is new, volatile and uncertain. A lot of projects have delays, change directions or have other hiccups.

As I recall you were offered a refund, this is something I have seen only a couple token (dev) teams do, and is actually pretty generous and kind.

Stating facts isnt fud brother. Its letting those who are invested heavily to know the risks the developers are taking with others money. Lets work on facts here guys not speculation. If the facts are the developers offered a refund based on perceived fud, why not offer a second refund based on same theory.
But the main issue is, there are us investors, thats a fact. If lawyers say its a security, how are they going to go about identifying the us investors in order to refund money, and if they cant, well then theyre still liable. Only way to handle that is to refund EVERYONES money, then start anew with us and singapore investors blocked.
Dude, id love a magic printing press, where i just throw money at stuff and it comes back 10x, but what im doing now is due diligence, and why im thankful i didnt throw more than i was willing to lose on this project.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:50:37 PM

Well you still know the risks of investing, you could lose it all even if you invest into the stockmarket or in the Euro. Would you rather have it that the project fail due to legal issues than it being delayed to make sure nothing like that happens?
Obviously. Which is why i never invest more than im wiling to lose.
No, i dont want project to fail at all, but as stated, continually stated, they should have refunded everyone's money if there was a perceived sec risk, because they can have no way of knowing who are us investors.
PANCrypto

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:59:05 PM

@Bigbobbasher

Stating facts isnt fud brother. Its letting those who are invested heavily to know the risks the developers are taking with others money. Lets work on facts here guys not speculation. If the facts are the developers offered a refund based on perceived fud, why not offer a second refund based on same theory.
But the main issue is, there are us investors, thats a fact. If lawyers say its a security, how are they going to go about identifying the us investors in order to refund money, and if they cant, well then theyre still liable. Only way to handle that is to refund EVERYONES money, then start anew with us and singapore investors blocked.
Dude, id love a magic printing press, where i just throw money at stuff and it comes back 10x, but what im doing now is due diligence, and why im thankful i didnt throw more than i was willing to lose on this project.

Yes it is, you're stating the facts which make you Fearfull, Uncertain and Doubting the project. So they're figuring that out, maybe they have to refund it all and start all over. I'm happy they're sorting it out.

You're good at talking but not so good at answering questions.

What do you want? Can I buy your tokens?
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

@Bigbobbasher

Yes it is, you're stating the facts which make you Fearfull, Uncertain and Doubting the project. So they're figuring that out, maybe they have to refund it all and start all over. I'm happy they're sorting it out.

You're good at talking but not so good at answering questions.

What do you want? Can I buy your tokens?
Can you buy anyone elses presale tokens? Then no, you cant buy mine. If you want tokens to buy, check hitbtc, you may  find some there. No stating facts is not fud brother.
knau5

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:02:30 PM

Still, the ruling is not retroactive. Meaning they could overview it and state that it should be considered security, but they wont meddle in the past. If this happens in the ICO  however, we'd have a problem. The only way to right every wrong your suggesting is to refund all, period. We shouldn't even be asked, there would be a full reset to honor the laws retroactively.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

Still, the ruling is not retroactive. Meaning they could overview it and state that it should be considered security, but they wont meddle in the past. If this happens in the ICO  however, we'd have a problem. The only way to right every wrong your suggesting is to refund all, period. We shouldn't even be asked, there would be a full reset to honor the laws retroactively.
This ico is ongoing, its not in the past. Other icos before the ruling, already wouldnt let us and singapores citizens invest because speculation of sec. So, yes, if mass is a security, which so far looks like since it pays a dividend, then how will they know whos invested in their project unless the return everones money, redo preico, and disallow us n singapore investors from get go. Thats due diligence.
PANCrypto

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:17:34 PM

Can you buy anyone elses presale tokens? Then no, you cant buy mine. If you want tokens to buy, check hitbtc, you may  find some there. No stating facts is not fud brother.

Anyone else is not whining about how things are going, you are. I will buy anyone's tokens that wish to abandon the project.  If you are still invested and planning to stay invested, why don't you support the project and provide constructive criticism/ feedback? You are now trying to hurt the project you invested in, but you don't want a refund.This does not make any sense to me.

Yes, my man, it is. You are stating the facts that make you fearful and doubtful.

I'm not going to repeat this question every time, but for the last time....What do you want???
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:30:02 PM

Anyone else is not whining about how things are going, you are. I will buy anyone's tokens that wish to abandon the project.  If you are still invested and planning to stay invested, why don't you support the project and provide constructive criticism/ feedback? You are now trying to hurt the project you invested in, but you don't want a refund.This does not make any sense to me.

Yes, my man, it is. You are stating the facts that make you fearful and doubtful.

I'm not going to repeat this question every time, but for the last time....What do you want???
No, stating facts does not make me fearful and doubting. It makes me sensible. Are there other projects that have done a preico where you can buy others tokens? No, so it should not be an option here either. Ive already stated (not whined) what i want. I want full refund as an option for everyone. Thats it. How can i support a project if there is never a mention of what is going on. Everything is secretive and evasive, which is a red flag.
knau5

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:34:20 PM

This ico is ongoing, its not in the past. Other icos before the ruling, already wouldnt let us and singapores citizens invest because speculation of sec. So, yes, if mass is a security, which so far looks like since it pays a dividend, then how will they know whos invested in their project unless the return everones money, redo preico, and disallow us n singapore investors from get go. Thats due diligence.
Not every ICO, but some. The ICO is halted, not ongoing.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

Not every ICO, but some. The ICO is halted, not ongoing.

still not in the past.
knau5

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:39:13 PM

OMG you are just trolling!
The pre-sale is over, meaning it is in the past.
Are you having trouble with the time/date system and how the time move forward?
PANCrypto

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:51:48 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 08:12:31 PM by PANCrypto

Anyone else is not whining about how things are going, you are. I will buy anyone's tokens that wish to abandon the project.  If you are still invested and planning to stay invested, why don't you support the project and provide constructive criticism/ feedback? You are now trying to hurt the project you invested in, but you don't want a refund.This does not make any sense to me.

No, stating facts does not make me fearful and doubting. It makes me sensible. Are there other projects that have done a preico where you can buy others tokens? No, so it should not be an option here either. Ive already stated (not whined) what i want. I want full refund as an option for everyone. Thats it. How can i support a project if there is never a mention of what is going on. Everything is secretive and evasive, which is a red flag.

Bro, you can not speak for everyone! I don't want a refund. And as a matter of fact yes I have bought PPT tokens from a FUD investor and it turned out to be a good call.

Nothing is secretive and evasive it's all in your head.

I want to have an open discussion but you are unreasonable. A last piece of advice, relax, think about the potential of the project have and faith in the team and the community.  If so I will see you on the moon, if not I will hit the ignore button and we will never interact. Be wise and calm my friend.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:34:04 PM

OMG you are just trolling!
The pre-sale is over, meaning it is in the past.
Are you having trouble with the time/date system and how the time move forward?
Its not over. They will be continuing it. So not in past.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

Anyone else is not whining about how things are going, you are. I will buy anyone's tokens that wish to abandon the project.  If you are still invested and planning to stay invested, why don't you support the project and provide constructive criticism/ feedback? You are now trying to hurt the project you invested in, but you don't want a refund.This does not make any sense to me.

Bro, you can not speak for everyone! I don't want a refund. And as a matter of fact yes I have bought PPT tokens from a FUD investor and it turned out to be a good call.

Nothing is secretive and evasive it's all in your head.

I want to have an open discussion but you are unreasonable. A last piece of advice, relax, think about the potential of the project have and faith in the team and the community.  If so I will see you on the moon, if not I will hit the ignore button and we will never interact. Be wise and calm my friend.
You are one guy, who is able to say yes or no to a refund. There are many others who do not follow every line on tekegram or who do not participate in bitcointalk. Therefore it should be offered to everyone. It is evasive. If they hv ppls money they should be transparent every step of the way due to a delay.
PANCrypto

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:54:14 PM

This user is currently ignored.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:22:22 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 09:34:31 PM by Bigbobbasher

From the Mass team on AUGUST 3RD:

"What this means is we need to hold off on any pre-sale continuation until we square these things away, we should have more clarity by the start/mid of next week, but that also brings us into mid August territory. Keep in mind this also has been impacting any efforts of advertising, as well as the audits (some portions of the smart contracts will need to be changed based on legal feedback). This is something that we unfortunately have very little control over."

"Don't take this as anything "bad", it is just us trying to be transparent about what is going on."

"Within the past several days we've been in touch with easily over a dozen firms and attorneys in addition to the counsel we had on board and we're confident with whom we've chosen to analyze our structure, business model, and overall strategy.  Again we should have official updates for everyone mid-week next week and look forward to moving forward with you all.  Again, thank you for your continued support."

transparent? Nothing in 16 days, when you stated twice that you would have OFFICIAL updates 6 days, at the latest,  after you originally posted this announcement? Thats evasive and hardly transparent.
knau5

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:02:28 PM

They offered refund on bct, twitter, email, telegram. I'm pretty sure that gave us all the opportunity we need.

AND from what I've read, the decision of continuing pre-sale has not been made yet, I consider it being halted/over until they set a date for pre-sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: