Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29150 times)
knau5

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:04:41 PM

We have got to put an end to this debate.
Legal councils take time. You think they have nothing else to do but advice MASS team?
There's alot to go over and when this is done, they have to view over the available options AFTER they have all the information. MASS cannot just simply state what they are planning to do before they get to this decision.
Be respectful and ask when they might have an official statement rather than calling out how they haven't yet.
This is FUD we don't need, get a grip and calm yourselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delgado873

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:29:05 PM

Legal councils take time. You think they have nothing else to do but advice MASS team?
There's alot to go over and when this is done, they have to view over the available options AFTER they have all the information. MASS cannot just simply state what they are planning to do before they get to this decision.
Be respectful and ask when they might have an official statement rather than calling out how they haven't yet.

This is not FUD. I don't work for a competitor and it isn't in my interest at all to see the project fail. It is healthy and necessary discussion around a project that I've invested money in and am now concerned/have regrets about.

If everything was moving approximately to plan I would be happy to suffer some minor delays, but the delays we're seeing aren't justified in my eyes.

Pending legal advice, put a frickin statement on the site saying U.S. citizens are not able to participate and get on with it. Should have had that statement there from the start. Why the hell do you think EOS hasn't had to shut down operations..... I think EOS is a bit more in the limelight, and to Bob's earlier point, forethought would have meant nothing would be interrupted as it has been.

Anyway, I respect other people's opinion and right to use this thread, so have at it and I'll leave everyone to talk about it going to the moon and all the great things we hope it will do.

Anyone know how we're going to stake our MASS yet? I know a dapp was mentioned in the white paper, but not sure how this will look or what specs it will need to run?
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:28:11 PM

Legal councils DO take time, if there was something to analyze. Its all speculation. All legal council should be doing is giving them advice on best possible  move and that sadly doesnt take 17 days and counting with no announcement from the team.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

Even as it stands, we don't have a decision or date on resuming the pre-sale due to the fact we're awaiting details from counsel.  If he were to quote a time frame as you're suggesting he should have, it would have been a complete fabrication and guess.  Instead of doing that, we've been transparent about the situation throughout.  As far as "should have done before preico" as you state, these new guidelines were released by the SEC in the middle of the pre-sale, which in turn was promptly paused in light of.  Unfortunately, we're not able to see the future - so preparing for said guidelines ahead of time wasn't a possibility.  As far as the amount you have put in, please allow us to offer you a fair exit - post your address and we'll have you sign and verify that it is yours and we will allow a transfer of MASS in our back end system to another user and send you back your ETH.  We're incredibly fair people and transparent and we've been working hard to ensure that this surprise of regulatory suggestions are complied with.  Other projects in our position who value not just an instant profit but a long-term sustainable model have been exercising the same level of caution, and rightly so.  Some others have chosen just to simply assume they've interpreted these guidelines properly and proceed.  We can assure you after seeing some of those choosing the latter, it's looking to be a house of cards forming for them.  That's not what we want for folks working with us and participating in this project.

No you are correct it's not my right to offer you anything.

However in this post two turtles, one of the highly respected and esteemed devs of mass.

EXPRESSLY AND SPECIFICALLY OFFERS YOU A REFUND

It's time to sh*t or get off the pot.
"highly respected and esteemed" you mean the same devs who posted in the ANNOUNCEMENTS on telegram theyd be back with an announcement in 6 days tops and theres been nothing for 17 days.
You may esteem them, but those are your reasons. I make my decisions on facts, not feelings
Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

Facts are important yes. so heres some for you

So, twoturtles is the dev who has singlehandedly taken Neoscoin  to a $10,548,783 market cap coin. In a year.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neoscoin/

Through hard work, perserverence, thick and thin and continously adding improvements to the coin. You may not be aware of him but a load of other people are, and he has an outstanding reputation here.

If that isnt the kind of dev who already has experience working on a project, with the ability to deliver significant ROI and add significant value you have got to be kidding yourself.

some of the improvement recently include :-

In-wallet trading (one-click withdrawal, mass order cancellation, one-click deposit, order executions, candlesticks)
An in-wallet block explorer
Encrypted messaging
Live statistics and market data
In-wallet personalized mining worker stats and multipool stats
In-wallet mining calculator
Dashboard news as polled from our Twitter account
Multi-currency conversion data (BTC and 21 different currencies supported)
The ability to export your transactions to 3 different formats (Excel, CSV, and JSON)
Personal aliases for receiving both Neos and messages
One-click wallet updates with automatic notification of new updates
Automatic 24-hour backups of your wallet
Market data and statistics (Neos in circulation, market cap, averaged value, averaged global trade volume)

clearly the mans the bomb. In wallet trading, no mucking about with exchanges. hes a genius.

I esteem the devs behind the project, I dont esteem the bloodsucking laywers holding the project up.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:53:17 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 08:02:07 PM by Bigbobbasher

Facts are important yes. so heres some for you

So, twoturtles is the dev who has singlehandedly taken Neoscoin  to a $10,548,783 market cap coin. In a year.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neoscoin/

Through hard work, perserverence, thick and thin and continously adding improvements to the coin. You may not be aware of him but a load of other people are, and he has an outstanding reputation here.

If that isnt the kind of dev who already has experience working on a project, with the ability to deliver significant ROI and add significant value you have got to be kidding yourself.

some of the improvement recently include :-

In-wallet trading (one-click withdrawal, mass order cancellation, one-click deposit, order executions, candlesticks)
An in-wallet block explorer
Encrypted messaging
Live statistics and market data
In-wallet personalized mining worker stats and multipool stats
In-wallet mining calculator
Dashboard news as polled from our Twitter account
Multi-currency conversion data (BTC and 21 different currencies supported)
The ability to export your transactions to 3 different formats (Excel, CSV, and JSON)
Personal aliases for receiving both Neos and messages
One-click wallet updates with automatic notification of new updates
Automatic 24-hour backups of your wallet
Market data and statistics (Neos in circulation, market cap, averaged value, averaged global trade volume)

clearly the mans the bomb. In wallet trading, no mucking about with exchanges. hes a genius.

I esteem the devs behind the project, I dont esteem the bloodsucking laywers holding the project up.

Finally, thank you for the thought out response!! There are good devs on mass, i never said all were not.  But if you look at other high quality projects, qrl, shift, etc... Poor marketing and one bad developer can wreck the project or put it behind timelines.
There's no excuse for not updating telegram announcements though. It takes 5 minutes.
ByzantineGeneral

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:53:50 AM

Guy who committed 40 ETH here and not happy.

Someone said:

They offered refund on bct, twitter, email, telegram. I'm pretty sure that gave us all the opportunity we need.

Please show links for offer of refund on BitcoinTalk and Twitter. There were no such offers.

I received no email with offer of refund.

I am not on Telegram.

knau5

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:19:44 AM

Someone said:

They offered refund on bct, twitter, email, telegram. I'm pretty sure that gave us all the opportunity we need.

Please show links for offer of refund on BitcoinTalk and Twitter. There were no such offers.

I am not on Telegram.

Yea my mistake, I thought I saw an offer of refund on twitter but only found the tweet about the manual refund being complete. Bct and telegram is correct atleast.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:32:47 AM

"I'd dislike the idea of a "second" pre-sale.  The ICO map was laid out succinctly and when they go live for the ICO there's STILL regressive bonuses which is a decent incentive to buy in.

Right now there's clearly some concern and reservations surrounding ICOs, especially any that function as financial instruments (which MAAS will), but I think this is a viable and quality concept and would succeed just fine with a regular ICO continuation they should be on track for a successful startup.  If they alter that now, changing an early commitment will make me question their longer term reliability to uphold what they say.

TL;DR - If you say you're going to do something and put it on a roadmap... DO that thing."
This was written by dbc23 on july 26th...wonder what hes thinking about mass' reliability now?
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:34:05 AM

Someone said:

I am not on Telegram.

Yea my mistake, I thought I saw an offer of refund on twitter but only found the tweet about the manual refund being complete. Bct and telegram is correct atleast.

There was no announcement ANYWHERE but telegram for refunds, but the key deal is if they were so honest, then they would offer refunds after every snag, rather than just picking one.
UniqueUsername

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:46:04 AM

You must be a dumbfuck.

They've clearly said about refunds, I've heard of it, I saw it, I read it. Not on telegram at all.
Vanellsworth

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:56:43 AM

the project is very profitable. The market is huge.  Cool Cool Cool
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:12:35 AM

You must be a dumbfuck.

They've clearly said about refunds, I've heard of it, I saw it, I read it. Not on telegram at all.
Quality links you provided, bit I wouldnt expect someone as smart as you to provide those as proof of what youre talking about. You probably dont know how to paste links on here yet considering its just your 8th post.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:53:02 AM

Man, what happened to this thread in the last few pages?  Posts are just complaints.  I have quite a bit invested in this project, much more than the ones that are complaining and I will just leave it to the team to do their job.  They're the experts.   Smiley
UniqueUsername

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:07:25 AM

Lmao just a back n forth with this random dude who doesn't read anything alas keeps trying to say that the mass team didn't announce publicly about refunds and rather only to those who personally asked them about it.
Missed the window, now crying. Also thinks that everything goes flawless.

Speak of mass team being caught up in other things. Do you guys have any ETA on being back on track or how far you're pushed back? Like for things you had planned to be done in September (for example), will they be completed in September or now in October?

No news is no news, yet a word of life and progress even behind on time is much reassuring.
orange399

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:28:45 AM

refund was there plain to see, was on for a week.
ByzantineGeneral

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

The first I heard about a refund was when Mass declared the window was closed.

They never mentioned a refund before that. Not on Twitter. Not on Email to me. Not on Bitcoin Talk.

https://twitter.com/MASSToken/status/892082829017964545

The token pays a dividend and qualifies as a security under the Howey Test. Their lawyers know this.

They took no steps to exclude American citizens in the pre-sale.

Please someone from Mass contact me and I will provide my details for a full refund of 40 ETH.

I am not interested in anyone's opinions about this.

kooy

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

What an epic fail. SMH
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 02:09:01 PM

They never mentioned a refund before that. Not on Twitter. Not on Email to me. Not on Bitcoin Talk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026185.msg20408429#msg20408429
https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/comments/6prd2i/mass_optional_presale_refund_information/

If you would like to pm your email address to us we can see why you didn't receive the exact same email.

Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:35:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026185.msg20408429#msg20408429
https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/comments/6prd2i/mass_optional_presale_refund_information/

If you would like to pm your email address to us we can see why you didn't receive the exact same email.

Now, that mass is responding, maybe they can answer why they havent responded with a new announcement when they said they would 6 days after the 3rd of august?
Hello there!

"Within the past several days we've been in touch with easily over a dozen firms and attorneys in addition to the counsel we had on board and we're confident with whom we've chosen to analyze our structure, business model, and overall strategy.  Again we should have official updates for everyone mid-week next week and look forward to moving forward with you all.  Again, thank you for your continued support."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: