Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29148 times)
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:16:34 AM

One thing is clear is that there should not be another presale or if there is, it should not be at the same terms (lower bonus) or an extra bonus provided to all existing token holders.

Those who have already invested should be rewarded for holding through this delay.

I assume that enough ETH has been received by MASS to begin any and all development necessary. Maybe an update on that can be provided?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:24:09 AM

In the Ann you misspelled the word electricity.

But never mind that. Too tired to re read, but the point of this project is for the team to invest on coins after careful studying, so that they can do pos, and the token holders get the rewards?
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:04:24 AM

One thing is clear is that there should not be another presale or if there is, it should not be at the same terms (lower bonus) or an extra bonus provided to all existing token holders.

Those who have already invested should be rewarded for holding through this delay.

I assume that enough ETH has been received by MASS to begin any and all development necessary. Maybe an update on that can be provided?

I said the same thing and the mass representative blew it off
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:09:58 PM

In the Ann you misspelled the word electricity.

But never mind that. Too tired to re read, but the point of this project is for the team to invest on coins after careful studying, so that they can do pos, and the token holders get the rewards?

PoS + masternode to begin with.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:11:04 PM

30% was the pre-sale bonus, if the pre-sale resumes (because it was cut short early) it will have the same bonus for the remainder of it.

knau5

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

First of all, you don't know this is a security because it differs from the DAO, there's alot of variables that come into play here. Stuff like that the MASS token will be needed to use the service kind of makes it more difficult to name it (my memory is failing, too many projects reviewed so correct me if im wrong here but that's how I see it).
Second, they have no obligation to reset the ICO since it was stopped, however resuming it will be harder without council. If enough people feel that they missed the refund offering, they ought to announce another one properly. The reason they haven't done this I reckon is because there's 2 guys that want this.
IF there's more people in here that wants refund, you better speak up, and we'll see what they decide.
Its a security. It offers a payout.

You do not get payouts by simply holding. By your logic every coin but bitcoin is a security.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

What's up with mass token, I've lost follow up with what's going on...can someone brief me

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
knau5

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

What's up with mass token, I've lost follow up with what's going on...can someone brief me

They are awaiting legal council before they get on with the ICO and ppl freak out . That kinda sums it up
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:58:41 PM

You do not get payouts by simply holding. By your logic every coin but bitcoin is a security.

The way "the dao" paper was represented, basically every coin that has an ico is actually at least in some spectrum of being classified as a security. What we are doing is waiting for our council to guide us as to the best way to handle the current landscape as well as prepare us best for the shifting landscape of the future.

Basically a security is defined loosely as any common business where there is expectation of profit, nothing to do with dividends etc really, its more about how things are structured. Even just simply using the term ICO at the moment basically starts the 'branding' of it being a security, at least in the spectrum of it.

The goal is to be able to move forward with the guidance of our lawyers while not completely butchering the functionality.

What you will see a lot of people going on about in chats and stuff (or when people ask why a certain token etc isn't on an exchange) is that 'it offers dividends/payouts so it is a security' That simply isn't true, people really don't understand very well what a security is, but people getting payouts doesn't make it one specifically. Although MASS is still different than that even, but that is what the lawyers are for.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:09:22 PM

They are awaiting legal council before they get on with the ICO and ppl freak out . That kinda sums it up

Pretty much.

knau5

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:17:22 PM

The way "the dao" paper was represented, basically every coin that has an ico is actually at least in some spectrum of being classified as a security. What we are doing is waiting for our council to guide us as to the best way to handle the current landscape as well as prepare us best for the shifting landscape of the future.

Basically a security is defined loosely as any common business where there is expectation of profit, nothing to do with dividends etc really, its more about how things are structured. Even just simply using the term ICO at the moment basically starts the 'branding' of it being a security, at least in the spectrum of it.

The goal is to be able to move forward with the guidance of our lawyers while not completely butchering the functionality.

What you will see a lot of people going on about in chats and stuff (or when people ask why a certain token etc isn't on an exchange) is that 'it offers dividends/payouts so it is a security' That simply isn't true, people really don't understand very well what a security is, but people getting payouts doesn't make it one specifically. Although MASS is still different than that even, but that is what the lawyers are for.

Exactly, and one of the ways of avoiding it being called security is by making it needed for some service like buying skins in a game for example. Eth could have been seen as security in the beginning, tho this changed due to the adoption, you can shop with ether now and that means it is a currency. This is why SEC dont wreck everyone by going into the past. They focus on the present atleast for now before the regulation of currencies are what they want it to be.

And if they really want to, they could deem bitcoin a security too because of all the airdrops to btc holders. They don't because it doesn't make sence when ppl didn't expect this in the beginning.
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:58:58 PM

20 days and counting now with no announcent on telegram, no update, no nothing, when mass explicitly stated in would be by the 9th at the latest. Top notch guys.
IF, you all come back and say its NOT a security this will have been a complete waste of time and resources.
Geodesix

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:30:57 PM

Bob, I've read all you posts on MASS, you seem like you need a hug dude.  I'll purchase all your presale mass at cost from you, this will free up so much of your time.  You could learn to paint, or make handi crafts with popsicle sticks and yarn, you could possibly even learn to knit.  I'm so glad I am able to offer assistance to you in your predicament, just tell Yak when you want to sell your presale MASS, I'll facilitate ASAP.  You have a great day now, talk to you soon...
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:46:21 PM

Pretty much.
Hire faster lawyers.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:47:44 PM

Continuing with more red flags: if this project is supposed to be democratic, A: why not let everyone vote if there should be a refund, instead of mass acting like a monarchy and telling everyone what they are and aren't going to do?
B: if it is a democratic project, how do you decide which members get to buy other ppls preico tokens? Do you let the whole community vote on who can buy the tokens, or do you decide based on favoritism or cache? Because the democratic move would be to refund ppls tokens with their own money and you to pool those tokens with all other tokens thus allowing a larger pool to purchase them once the ico continues.
C: i just dont think people are looking at this from a value perspective... Imagine for a second all the projects you have been unable to invest in while mass holds your eth hostage?there have been at least 3 projects you could gave at least 5x your money with.
But keep shouting blindly that these guys know best...
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:50:47 PM

Bob, I've read all you posts on MASS, you seem like you need a hug dude.  I'll purchase all your presale mass at cost from you, this will free up so much of your time.  You could learn to paint, or make handi crafts with popsicle sticks and yarn, you could possibly even learn to knit.  I'm so glad I am able to offer assistance to you in your predicament, just tell Yak when you want to sell your presale MASS, I'll facilitate ASAP.  You have a great day now, talk to you soon...
Telling yak who can buy my preico tokens is not a democratic move, and goes to show you have no idea about the supposed functioning of this coin or its supposed community.
Bigbobbasher

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:54:47 PM

Pretty much.
Hire faster lawyers.
There have been criminal cases completed faster than their "lawyers" have taken to analyze one sec ruling. Thats the thing, theres only one ruling by the sec on icos? What can these lawyers possibly be looking at? Its either a SECURITY, or its NOT A SECURITY. And this takes them since the 25th of july to figure out? If its in the grey, call it a security. But this is precisely why this whole thing smells like shit. Because no one in their right mind could possibly buy that this delay is legal. Its calculating and its getting ridiculous!
Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

I already brought someone else's presale mass to help them out of a distressing situation today.

You've spent the last 5 pages clogging up this thread with your complaints, bitterness and general malaise about the state of this project.

You seem to be in a similar predicament with a coin that stinks like shit, preventing you making from 5x your eth in other, better projects.

Why dont you contact admin at mass.cloud and ask for assistance in selling your presale mass, I'd be happy to help. Along with many others im sure.

However in the end it doesn't matter how much you whine, laugh, cry, roll around on the floor gibbering and screaming for attention.

Your options are,

1. Continue whining, and get nowhere!

2. Be patient and see the project through to completion.

3. Take the refund and find a better ICO.

I think we both know you will for some unknown reason choose option 1.

Have fun.

Looking forward to giving your presale mass a good home.

PANCrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

20 days and counting now with no announcent on telegram, no update, no nothing, when mass explicitly stated in would be by the 9th at the latest. Top notch guys.
IF, you all come back and say its NOT a security this will have been a complete waste of time and resources.
Hey you again!

You have to get back to reality you think this forum is about you, it is NOT. Maybe you think you wasted your time, but I didn't.
Sell your MASS tokens to me so you drama queen can let this forum alone and we can start building the community.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:11:01 AM

Hire faster lawyers.

Can we go with good lawyers over fast lawyers instead? Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: