Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:34:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29164 times)
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:06:55 PM

this begins to look like a scam hit and run project...sorry for the people that invested in this. i was about to, but with a bit of luck i missed it.
wankle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:23:49 PM

this begins to look like a scam hit and run project...sorry for the people that invested in this. i was about to, but with a bit of luck i missed it.

i dont think so, theyre very active on telegram. Answering the same question over and over and over again.  They are waiting on updates from the lawyers.  They havent heard back from them, once they do they will update everyone.  Apparently this angers most people. Remember they are the first masternode service provider. They are trying to navigate a lot of different laws for different countries.  If you are an impatient person and hoping to short this coin,  i would recommend to talk to yak on telegram and sell your MASS to another person. He can help facilitate the transfer. But if you have realistic expectations, have invested in any type of business or ICO before then you should know that there are always issues and be patient. You can check the deposit wallet and see that everyones ETH is still there. 
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:04:48 PM

i dont think so, theyre very active on telegram. Answering the same question over and over and over again.  They are waiting on updates from the lawyers.  They havent heard back from them, once they do they will update everyone.  Apparently this angers most people. Remember they are the first masternode service provider. They are trying to navigate a lot of different laws for different countries.  If you are an impatient person and hoping to short this coin,  i would recommend to talk to yak on telegram and sell your MASS to another person. He can help facilitate the transfer. But if you have realistic expectations, have invested in any type of business or ICO before then you should know that there are always issues and be patient. You can check the deposit wallet and see that everyones ETH is still there. 
Yak doesnt facilitate anything but his own overestimated ego. He tries to help people sell their mass by becoming part of the negotiation process and telling the seller openly that he should accept less ether than he put in to begin with because ether had appreciated. No, if you want to see how announcements are supposed to be done, check out the announcement pages on telegram for engima. Constant updates for their future investors, not treating them like they are cattle and will be fed when they feel like it.
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:39:50 PM

Im glad I missed this ico
Regulation and lawyers are going to a hinderness in many projects going forward

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
PANCrypto

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

Im glad I missed this ico
Regulation and lawyers are going to a hinderness in many projects going forward

I'm glad I didn't.

Please go away or contribute, we don't need this.
PANCrypto

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:01:58 AM by PANCrypto

Keep your thoughts for yourself!

You have quite the nerves coming to this community thread, making these accusations and spreading fear into this project, a project you didn't even invest in yourself.

You don't have to be sorry for the people that invested at all, this project will succeed and they are going to be rewarded by 10% more than you.
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:15:31 AM

Its sad that the only attention some people will get will be whining behind a screen name. I love it when they are proven wrong Smiley
orange399

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:42:48 AM

How do we get on the telegram?
orange399

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:47:37 AM

Dev are u still here? post us a happy smile Smiley
corleto

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:43:50 AM

Was checking out the website and read Ico would be in the middle of August.
Reading some pages of posts people are not really happy.
Anybody kind enough to summarize so I don't have to go through 30 pages? Would be hugely appreciated Smiley
delgado873

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:17:13 AM

Was checking out the website and read Ico would be in the middle of August.
Reading some pages of posts people are not really happy.
Anybody kind enough to summarize so I don't have to go through 30 pages? Would be hugely appreciated Smiley

Pre-sale got interrupted by white hat hackers who returned all funds, but led to the pre-sale being closed. SEC ruling then came out so the team have hired lawyers but there's no news since late July.

We're not sure if pre-sale with bonuses will restart or if it will move direct to ICO (that was to have bonuses also I believe, but not sure on that atm either).

Few people are getting in or out of the pre-sale through private trades on Telegram which are facilitated by the Mass team.

If you want in, you can probably buy from one of the sellers on Telegram but be sure to do it through the Mass team. There has been some haggling recently over the value of Mass since Eth is up so much since pre-sale ended, so you might be able to buy at a cheaper rate if you haggle.

No news on the product other than is stated in FAQs, but the team have said they are working on it.
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Lawyers don't take this long if it offers anything that resembles dividends it's a security. time for updates with a timeline or another round of refunds , I'm not selling my mass to hagglers either, I'll have my eth back

PANCrypto

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:36:36 PM

Lawyers don't take this long if it offers anything that resembles dividends it's a security. time for updates with a timeline or another round of refunds , I'm not selling my mass to hagglers either, I'll have my eth back

Lol, all these "experts" on the laws regarding crypto,  it takes how long it takes. You can jump up and down all you want but you just have to sit tight and wait until you hear something from the team.
masstoken

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:04:56 PM

Firstly we would like to thank everyone that has been waiting patiently while we've been putting in the necessary work since the release of The DAO Report.  The guidelines released by the SEC have certain unclear implications and references that were outside of the scope of any of our own personal knowledge and required professional counsel.  With that being said, it has been a very grueling period of time in which we've had to use personal funding, vette dozens of lawyers and firms in search of one or several that could tackle the issue at-hand, and continue with development in preparation for the future of MASS.

As promised we are remaining transparent with our investors and supporters so that everyone has an understanding of where we stand now and where we might in the near future.  We have retained Losey PLLC which is comprised of multiple attorneys, each with their own focus in various areas of practice.  The first steps were complete analysis of our goals, offerings and so forth so that they could have a better understanding of how if at all, our project would fall within the realm of a security, commodity, or otherwise.  Following that was yet more analysis to determine what options we had that would best suit all parties involved including but not limited to our investors, any regulatory bodies of interest or concern and the project overall. 

Now that both steps have been completed, we are exploring all possibilities thoroughly without any knee-jerk decisions being made in order to maintain the level of clarity and direction that we have upheld since the start in order to secure a long-lasting, legal presence within this space.  Tuesday evening our team will conference in with our attorneys and discuss how we plan on moving forward.  We will make another announcement following that. As of this time, we are still as mentioned already - determining which options are best.  We will continue to keep everyone updated as we have any news to share and greatly appreciate the patience of our supporters.

Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

Thanks for update
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:16:52 PM

Happy to see you again here in Dev; we were all very worried.
When you do the next update please tell us your march for the rest of ICO!
When will it resume and how? How many days? Cap max and token max? etc.
We will wait for your news soon!
masstoken

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 08:18:25 PM

Happy to see you again here in Dev; we were all very worried.
When you do the next update please tell us your march for the rest of ICO!
When will it resume and how? How many days? Cap max and token max? etc.
We will wait for your news soon!

The next update will contain the near term plans moving forward

Hoedown25

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:43:49 PM

Firstly we would like to thank everyone that has been waiting patiently while we've been putting in the necessary work since the release of The DAO Report.  The guidelines released by the SEC have certain unclear implications and references that were outside of the scope of any of our own personal knowledge and required professional counsel.  With that being said, it has been a very grueling period of time in which we've had to use personal funding, vette dozens of lawyers and firms in search of one or several that could tackle the issue at-hand, and continue with development in preparation for the future of MASS.

As promised we are remaining transparent with our investors and supporters so that everyone has an understanding of where we stand now and where we might in the near future.  We have retained Losey PLLC which is comprised of multiple attorneys, each with their own focus in various areas of practice.  The first steps were complete analysis of our goals, offerings and so forth so that they could have a better understanding of how if at all, our project would fall within the realm of a security, commodity, or otherwise.  Following that was yet more analysis to determine what options we had that would best suit all parties involved including but not limited to our investors, any regulatory bodies of interest or concern and the project overall. 

Now that both steps have been completed, we are exploring all possibilities thoroughly without any knee-jerk decisions being made in order to maintain the level of clarity and direction that we have upheld since the start in order to secure a long-lasting, legal presence within this space.  Tuesday evening our team will conference in with our attorneys and discuss how we plan on moving forward.  We will make another announcement following that. As of this time, we are still as mentioned already - determining which options are best.  We will continue to keep everyone updated as we have any news to share and greatly appreciate the patience of our supporters.

Nice one. Thanks for the update guys. Please keep us posted.
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

Thank you for the update. In my opinion it was a necessary update, in order to inform us.
Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:13:17 PM

Thank you very much for the update, looking forward to tuesday =-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: