Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29164 times)
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:05:32 PM

Looking forward to the new ann, any idea of when that might occur? Thanks!
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:08:55 PM

Looking forward to the new ann, any idea of when that might occur? Thanks!

We should have more news hopefully this coming week, although no promises since some of the law firm is in Florida, so they might have sporadic power depending on how bad the hurricane hits them.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:58:31 PM

Hello there,

All refunds have now been completed.

Thanks for your continued support, we should have some new announcements coming out in the coming days/weeks, so stay tuned!

kenbob22

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:53:38 PM

You have no idea how happy I am for this nightmare to be over.  With Masstoken's unprofessional comments as a clue into the MASS infrastructure, there is no way, repeat -- no way, this project will be successful.  Now that I have my investment back, I can look forward to funding other ICOs.  And, I can guarantee I will never become involved in this project again.  Please learn some manners and quit acting like a snotty nose, 14 year old with horrible acne.   
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:57:35 PM

I can guarantee I will never become involved in this project again

Excellent!

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:29:56 AM

Excellent!

Hahaha.  Nice reply!!  Everyone received a full refund.  This only gives credibility to how legit this project is and how hard the team is trying to do things the correct way so that their are no legal issues in the future.  I will be looking out for the restart of this project.  Good luck Mass Team! 
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:48:18 AM

Excellent!

Hahaha.  Nice reply!!  Everyone received a full refund.  This only gives credibility to how legit this project is and how hard the team is trying to do things the correct way so that their are no legal issues in the future.  I will be looking out for the restart of this project.  Good luck Mass Team! 

Thanks Wink... we should have some more information soon.

erikpa

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:29:25 AM

Thank you for the refund. I was hoping this project would be a great success, but it happened what it happened. At least my ETH is worth more now than at the time I contributed.
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:32:19 AM

Hello there,

Thanks for your continued support, we should have some new announcements coming out in the coming days/weeks, so stay tuned!

Thank you, good new for all the investors. My ETHs are now back in my wallet.

I think that this can be a good project but I agree with other people here, the staff has been quite rude and not very professional. I'm at the Telegram channel and some of the answers were not very respectful.  

Again, thank you. I thin I will buy MASSS again where in the next ICO, if there is.
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:23:16 AM

Hello there,

Hi,
Thank you.

But I wasn't looking forward to a refund :-(    It is so hard to get into an ICO, that I was hopping to not having to go over the process again..

I hope that the previous investor have some kind of white list and we will be able to reinvest without having to look anxiously to a count down clock and hopping that our transactions get accepted...

Cheers
 MC
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:39:41 AM

Thanks for the refund.
Will wait for the next ICO if one will come. Good luck.
zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:09:33 AM

Good job on the refund! Let us know your news and what happens with the next version of MASS. Don't wait too long  Tongue
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:37:16 PM

i just got my refund...do you people have any news when this project will start again?
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:18:23 PM

I hope that the previous investor have some kind of white list and we will be able to reinvest without having to look anxiously to a count down clock and hopping that our transactions get accepted...

Cheers
 MC

They will.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

I think that this can be a good project but I agree with other people here, the staff has been quite rude and not very professional. I'm at the Telegram channel and some of the answers were not very respectful.  

Respect is earned not given. I feel we have the respect of people who we care about.

Again, thank you. I thin I will buy MASSS again where in the next ICO, if there is.

This confuses me. But you are free to do whatever you want with your ETH. But if I were you, I wouldn't put my eth on a team I felt was "not very professional". Then again, I don't base my investments on chatrooms.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:25:10 PM

Good job on the refund! Let us know your news and what happens with the next version of MASS. Don't wait too long  Tongue

Currently the next step is waiting on lawyers more.

We should have some news this week if everything works out, so we shall see. If not, most likely next week.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:26:31 PM

i just got my refund...do you people have any news when this project will start again?

Well, technically the project hasn't stopped, so.. not sure how to answer that.

If you mean when we will announce the sale and stuff? Thats tbd

aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:51:32 PM

Respect is earned not given. I feel we have the respect of people who we care about.

This confuses me. But you are free to do whatever you want with your ETH. But if I were you, I wouldn't put my eth on a team I felt was "not very professional". Then again, I don't base my investments on chatrooms.

I respect  you and your work and I think I will buy more MASS. Maybe the correct word was not "professional" (I'm not native English speaker). i wanted to say that some of the answers an the chatroom were not very "gentle" (is the correct word?). I have not problems with rude people bat answers like "f*ck off" (it did not append to me buy I read it ) are not very helpful. Sorry if my previous answers was painful.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:01:30 PM

I respect  you and your work and I think I will buy more MASS. Maybe the correct word was not "professional" (I'm not native English speaker). i wanted to say that some of the answers an the chatroom were not very "gentle" (is the correct word?). I have not problems with rude people bat answers like "f*ck off" (it did not append to me buy I read it ) are not very helpful. Sorry if my previous answers was painful.

That makes more sense then Tongue

Yes, we don't really pull punches, we aren't 'business people' who blow smoke up peoples asses, and when someone comes in who is rude, or asks the same things over and over again, they get put in their place, which they don't like. We didn't and still don't want those peoples money.

For example:
Think of a chatroom like a restaurant or movie theater, where there are hundreds (in the case of our telegram 500+) people, when you have a person who comes in and the first thing they do is try to start trouble thinking they should be more important than everyone else, they are disturbing those other people, they get dealt with very swiftly, we have no wish to support those people. Think of how someone in a movie theater screaming would be treated. Or in any business.

I don't think I can recall a non professional private conversation or email from someone with questions, unless of course they send emails like this:

Yeah refund process begins after ether dumps and downtrend begins lmao
--
Sent from my Android phone with GMX Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
=========================================

Or you have scammers who send emails saying they didn't receive their refund, because they had sold their presale.

When people talk about the crypto community being 'cancer', what they really mean are those people. The people we put our boots down on.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:22:22 PM

I also received my ETH paid for the ICO
I hope this project will be a day off and we will invest again in it.

Keep upgrading Dev and thank you for now  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: