Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29150 times)
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:38:37 PM

i just got my refund...do you people have any news when this project will start again?

Well, technically the project hasn't stopped, so.. not sure how to answer that.

If you mean when we will announce the sale and stuff? Thats tbd
yup..i want to know when the sale will be on...i thought that if i did not ask for my investment back, i will be in automatically in your project...now i have to watch it again ..and i am a lazy ass Smiley)) but i will for sure watch you people and buy again...in this community you people proved yourselfs as honest devs even with that dickfuck of troll around here..waiting for updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:49:40 PM

Team has proven themselves twice in a row being sincere. Wish you guys all the best in working out legal issues. I am confident your sale will be a success when the time comes
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

yup..i want to know when the sale will be on...i thought that if i did not ask for my investment back, i will be in automatically in your project...now i have to watch it again ..and i am a lazy ass Smiley)) but i will for sure watch you people and buy again...in this community you people proved yourselfs as honest devs even with that dickfuck of troll around here..waiting for updates.

Just make sure you subscribe to the email newsletter, or the telegram announce channel and you'll be notified Wink

Once we relaunch everyone who got refunded will have priority access, so no chance of missing out.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Team has proven themselves twice in a row being sincere. Wish you guys all the best in working out legal issues. I am confident your sale will be a success when the time comes

Thanks, I think that is how most of the people feel.

aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:20:04 PM

I agree with you, the team is sincere and they have probe it. Out ETHs have been refund, they are working is legal stuff  because they want to make a serious product.
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:16:28 AM

Thanks for the refund and the clear communication! i hope the project will continue in near future, i will keep an eye on the Telegram Announcement channel!
nice.duck

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:26:58 PM

According to the feedback in the thread the project can be trusted.
Where do you guys offer to start to understand such a large piece of new information?
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

According to the feedback in the thread the project can be trusted.
Where do you guys offer to start to understand such a large piece of new information?

I am not quite sure what you mean with your question?

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:27:43 AM

Good job on the refund! Let us know your news and what happens with the next version of MASS. Don't wait too long  Tongue

Currently the next step is waiting on lawyers more.

We should have some news this week if everything works out, so we shall see. If not, most likely next week.

The Mass team must be spending a fortune on lawyer fees.  It's great that you guys want to do things the legal way.  I know once everything is finalized, the team will be working their asses off for the success of the project. 
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:51:37 AM

We should have some news this week if everything works out, so we shall see. If not, most likely next week.

Just for confirmation, so far you don't have any news, are you?

By the way, why your code is not opensource? Or I don't know where is it. In gitHub I can only see the Ethereum  related code.
jules-jules

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:34:24 AM

I know I am a bit late but I just wanted to add my thanks to the Mass team for the seamless refund of the pre-sale funds. I’ve been away for a few weeks and my ETH have been refunded without any issues. It obviously sucks that things had to go this way but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything can be worked out soon!
jules-jules

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

One question that I haven't seen asked before, and this might be a total noob question, but has the Mass team considered just excluding all US persons from the ICO so as to not having to deal with the SEC ruling? Quite a few other ICOs have done something like this.
Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:10:14 PM

One question that I haven't seen asked before, and this might be a total noob question, but has the Mass team considered just excluding all US persons from the ICO so as to not having to deal with the SEC ruling? Quite a few other ICOs have done something like this.

And China, Singapore, Australia, Canada, etc. when does it end?  Better to be in compliance from the outset.
wrc206

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:26:28 PM

This project from Hong Kong? Hong  Kong is part of China. How Chinese ICO and crypto Ban affect on this project?
masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

Just for confirmation, so far you don't have any news, are you?

By the way, why your code is not opensource? Or I don't know where is it. In gitHub I can only see the Ethereum  related code.

Correct, when there is news it will be broadcast out to all the different communication channels.

Because the backend code is proprietary, there is no reason for it to be public.

That being said contracts and everything will be needing to be changed based on our restructuring anyway so those contracts are mostly irrelevant at the moment.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:30:43 PM

And China, Singapore, Australia, Canada, etc. when does it end?  Better to be in compliance from the outset.

Exactly.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:31:43 PM

I know I am a bit late but I just wanted to add my thanks to the Mass team for the seamless refund of the pre-sale funds. I’ve been away for a few weeks and my ETH have been refunded without any issues. It obviously sucks that things had to go this way but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that everything can be worked out soon!

Thanks, we should hopefully have some updates fairly soon.

jules-jules

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

Great, thanks!
trademark
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

Thanks, we should hopefully have some updates fairly soon.

I am looking forward to hearing about the restart of the Mass project.  I hope to see that everything get's the okay by the lawyers and the ICO process is smoother this time around. 
voteformeg
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:13:28 AM

did not watch this thread for weeks now , but when i checked my etherwallet i saw the invested amount was back in my wallet so there will be another ico to invest in it again?

i had hope that i was still in ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: