Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

Let’s do an unscientific experiment. Everyone who fuds stop for 2 days. Let’s see how high the price climbs. That way everyone can offload their sig when it shoots to the moon. So Bob, stop dropping the price with your charts. 🤗
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

I lost hope for this coin, but still I will keep some small amount just in case Cheesy

if there was a real dev team that works together, a comunity with clear minds about what has to be done instead of waiting sigt to hit one $
by magic just cause someone anounced it will have a market place the other day..
if there was a news page with all information needed ready and up
then it could be a coin worth a little money, but for now its just another copycoin with no features bad POS
and just a wallet.

ahh and a community that just want to believe in any word given to them like: best coin ever, something completly new, most amazing coin ever

just tell me please whats the difference if i buy buzz coin? they have a working POS with 25% transaction fee to stop pump and dump
and the price is already just 7 sat, this is a working project, no sky high ideas that noone can realize.

or india coin - thier marketing idea: we want to find online shops that have many indian customers - maybe they want to use the coin as  a payment system
- this stuff is actually possible, but honestly sigt guys - even if there is a shitty marketplace ? who cares ? as long as the coin has a volume of 5-8 btc
forget it noone will jump for it. and the price drops - that means even the rats are leaving the sinking ship.

i hope some real non scam devs take over and lead this project it could work, but not as a community project
because i have seen what kids are in this so called community - i would not want these uneducated renegades
decide the future of my coin project. and this is ultimately why guys like the doc scam u, u deserve it.
bytecoin, vegacoin and so on...

Ginzink

Merit: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

Ive been watching the price crash so long now i finally put up a sale order. To buy back cheaper.
I hope Doc dont return and have coded alot while in Thailand until i sell and buy as the price will probably spike then.

But with my luck, i will be out with 30% of my coins when it goes up Tongue Joined the ethd pump too late after watching it go higher and higher than i thought, but just when i bought it turned down Tongue So probably the oposite will happen now and when i finally join in on the downward price it turns. But keep up the fud alittle longer please so i can get back in Smiley

Please note, i am optimistic about the future, but my opinion is affected by me still holding all mined coins. Only traded alittle for more coins.
Ginzink

Merit: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:22:38 PM

I lost hope for this coin, but still I will keep some small amount just in case Cheesy

if there was a real dev team that works together, a comunity with clear minds about what has to be done instead of waiting sigt to hit one $
by magic just cause someone anounced it will have a market place the other day..
if there was a news page with all information needed ready and up
then it could be a coin worth a little money, but for now its just another copycoin with no features bad POS
and just a wallet.

ahh and a community that just want to believe in any word given to them like: best coin ever, something completly new, most amazing coin ever

just tell me please whats the difference if i buy buzz coin? they have a working POS with 25% transaction fee to stop pump and dump
and the price is already just 7 sat, this is a working project, no sky high ideas that noone can realize.

or india coin - thier marketing idea: we want to find online shops that have many indian customers - maybe they want to use the coin as  a payment system
- this stuff is actually possible, but honestly sigt guys - even if there is a shitty marketplace ? who cares ? as long as the coin has a volume of 5-8 btc
forget it noone will jump for it. and the price drops - that means even the rats are leaving the sinking ship.

i hope some real non scam devs take over and lead this project it could work, but not as a community project
because i have seen what kids are in this so called community - i would not want these uneducated renegades
decide the future of my coin project. and this is ultimately why guys like the doc scam u, u deserve it.
bytecoin, vegacoin and so on...

At the moment there are not many arguments for Signatum other than trusting the devs will return after what is hopefully a work trip. This gives a high risk and the current price decline is correct thinking by the market. But if the devs return with masternodes and continiue developing it will give a pretty nice reward.

And about buzz coin. How will a 25% transaction fee stop pump and dump? When the coins are already on exchange there is no extra fee to accumulate for a big buyer and then pumping? Coins will be taken out and in often off course and i like that idea, but how would you use such a coin? Tongue *I have not read anything except your short comment about it.
sparker327

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:22:41 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 02:52:03 PM by sparker327

Ive been watching the price crash so long now i finally put up a sale order. To buy back cheaper.
I hope Doc dont return and have coded alot while in Thailand until i sell and buy as the price will probably spike then.

But with my luck, i will be out with 30% of my coins when it goes up Tongue Joined the ethd pump too late after watching it go higher and higher than i thought, but just when i bought it turned down Tongue So probably the oposite will happen now and when i finally join in on the downward price it turns. But keep up the fud alittle longer please so i can get back in Smiley

Please note, i am optimistic about the future, but my opinion is affected by me still holding all mined coins. Only traded alittle for more coins.

Well I’ll be the first to say I hope I’m wrong and you all make tons of money but it appears the writing is on the wall. Too bad it wasn’t like Vega coin and we called them on their scam within a week so no one lost much, if nothing at all.
rogermayers

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:25:47 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 01:38:56 PM by rogermayers

what really hits me is that this cryptdevil ass was right ... all he said was true.. in the beginning i thought he is just a paid guy to destroy
signatum, thats at least what doc told us.. but if i read this stuff again today it seems there was alot of truth behind it.
doc left the coin in a very unready state, not even updating its main page, not fixed the virus wallet issue, no coin control in the qt wallet,
no working staking, all the other devs for webwallet and marketplace just left alone without any message.

all this speaks a clear language - if he cares so much about his project, and i am sure he can see all these things written here
why he doesnt speak to his beloved community ? no message from him to his team or the ppl in discord since the night POS started
he was there for a 2minute voice chat and then he was gone, like his fellow scammer signatumd..

please ppl start thinking

0.38089389 btc this it the total amount of buy orders on sigt until 60 sat, you wont even be able to sell the coin now,...
the real price is already much lower...

but maybe let me guess - the doc has another plan, he stays out of the project until november, waits until the coin drops to 19.5
Returns to the project after his "business trip"  buys sigt  in large amounts for himself.
this will raise the price, bring u guys back and for him a big bag of sigt Smiley
thats the double scam theory!
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:33:02 PM

Damn the drivel level is fucking high here

Same thing  Cheesy
ignoring people with a well placed opinion is why you are very poor now ignorant dumbfucks

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
VRCryptoBoss

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:15:09 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 02:35:28 PM by VRCryptoBoss

Special Message for every member that not believes the Signatum's future!!!
Please don't forget to print screen and share the 19.5 Volume when it's will come 🦁⏳❤️⏳🦁
19.5 Guy 👆👈🤠🤣🤡
sparker327

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:47:50 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 03:17:33 PM by sparker327

funny there are 300,000 in buy orders between 110 and 122 sats.. I think ill put a buy in for 1 sat and pick up like 100k worth, just so I can wait until it shoots to the moon, then Ill be rich...  Roll Eyes

Seriously though, I wonder if this whole thing isn't a scam to make more. I mean DOC leaving for a while and the other devs saying they are not sure when hes coming back. The price is plummeting. I see large buy orders a low sats so wondering if maybe they aren't purposely dropping the price, scoop up a shitload at a discount, then make a miraculous appearance back from Thailand with awesome news. That would make the price spike again so they could dump all the sigt they purchased at low prices. Of course, they would disappear back to Thailand again.

It wouldn't be the first time that has happened..
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

My 5 cents...

Iv mined and invested alot in this project. Yes im loosing  Grin I am on discord channel and devs are realy working on this project. I think 3  community devs joined the team this week and they are looking for more. Some guy is willing to pay a full time dev for this project. There is alot going on and community is realy awesome, comming up with marketing, marketplace ideas, writing news etc.

I think on long term the project will grow and it will have better price.
I dont understand ppl on this forum spreading FUD wanting for signatum to crash and all kind of stuff. You guys are realy fucked up. Mind your own buissness, if you dont like it than dont follow and post stupid comments here.

And last :

EVREYONE WHO IS INTERESTING IN THIS PROJECT AND READING THIS THREAD...JOIN DISCORD CHANNELL FOR 2-3 DAYS AND JUST READ, THAN YOU WILL REALLY SEE WHATS GOING ON.
Dark12

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

My 5 cents...

Iv mined and invested alot in this project. Yes im loosing  Grin I am on discord channel and devs are realy working on this project. I think 3  community devs joined the team this week and they are looking for more. Some guy is willing to pay a full time dev for this project. There is alot going on and community is realy awesome, comming up with marketing, marketplace ideas, writing news etc.

I dont understand ppl on this forum spreading FUD wanting for signatum to crash and all kind of stuff. You guys are realy fucked up. Mind your own buissness, if you dont like it than dont follow and post stupid comments here.

And last :

EVREYONE WHO IS INTERESTING IN THIS PROJECT AND READING THIS THREAD...JOIN DISCORD CHANNELL FOR 2-3 DAYS AND JUST READ, THAN YOU WILL REALLY SEE WHATS GOING ON.
Very true
Tons of work being done by the devs. The community is not worried about the future of signatum.
rogermayers

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

My 5 cents...

Iv mined and invested alot in this project. Yes im loosing  Grin I am on discord channel and devs are realy working on this project. I think 3  community devs joined the team this week and they are looking for more. Some guy is willing to pay a full time dev for this project. There is alot going on and community is realy awesome, comming up with marketing, marketplace ideas, writing news etc.

And last :

look, i know what they are working on, i know exactly what is going on, i was on this discord for months,
but some of u decided to trust this 19.5 - (he destroyed the coin- by doing low buy and high sells)
after the doc vanished, just think about it in another way, what is it worth
developing something for a coin that is droping so fast? all this stuff like marketplace and features should have been online
for the POS start.

and without doc, some things wont be fixable..
the most dangerous thing is : you guys hold coins that you bought in a range of 700-1000sat,
if any idiot comes along now and buys at 200sat he will be 4x more powerful than u are,
if he or them decide to sell as soon as the coin is back up you guys are fucked again..
u should have sold high and bought low to own more coins if u want to support the project..
instead of waiting for a price jump due to POS - that didnt happen because there is no interrest in this coin now
and everyone with a little experience in crypto / marketing / projects or real life could have told u that...

beni1107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

I didnt like the 19,5 guy..

hi
- Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM
yo
shurik - Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM
this me, 19.5
they banned me
remmember our roulse
 - Last Tuesday at 2:36 PM
dude
get lost rly

All this with doc ( i wanted to see him too) and other stuff its just a test for project(im quite sure doc will come back).
Its like evreything in life there are the good and bad days. Signatum is in storm atm but community doing all this stuff and devs working i think its gonna shine soon .
beni1107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

Check this :

CryptovoreCOM - Today at 6:52 PM
@NeuroticR I have worked in product development for a significant number of years and I can tell you based on experience, that a large piece like the Marketplace takes a significant period of time to do right and even when you think you are done, you are not, there are always things that can be improved. Usability and UI should always be moving ahead and functionality always need to be updated as well. However, it needs to at least get to a good foundation and it is moving towards that. The developer on the marketplace is spending a good 5 hours a day on it, beyond their full-time employment.
👍4
Acoustic Beamformer - Today at 6:53 PM
@Oyster thanks for all you have done. We really appreciate.
Oyster - Today at 6:54 PM
!tip @Acoustic Beamformer 0.25 for being nice
👌2
!sigt tip @Acoustic Beamformer 0.25 for being nice
Pikopi - Today at 6:54 PM
flybot is banned here
😂1
NEW MESSAGES
NeuroticR - Today at 6:57 PM
@CryptovoreCOM  I appreciate. This is why I am saying to make realistic goal. May be it would take 6 months to create Marketplace. So it should be 6 months timeframe in the roadmap. Not like just saying that devs are hard working on it and it will arrive soon. This creates unnecessary hype and people starts screaming. If it was in the roadmap that it will come after 6 months, no one would care now. The price would be more stable as well.
The core development takes time, this is natural.
Hype is unnatural.
Oyster - Today at 6:59 PM
ya, take this into consideration @CryptovoreCOM. agree with @NeuroticR
👍3
NeuroticR - Today at 6:59 PM
Thanks @Oyster :smiley:
CryptovoreCOM - Today at 7:00 PM
@NeuroticR  I do not hope that people internally engage in hype, we do aim not to do so, but sometimes trying to give updates on a community level may give the wrong impression I imagine. I agree that timeframes would be ideal. I will see what I can do regarding that, but I won't make any promises on it, however I can guarantee you that we will have the conversation regarding it internally.
NeuroticR - Today at 7:00 PM
@CryptovoreCOM  cheers :smiley:
CryptovoreCOM - Today at 7:00 PM
You are very welcome sir.
👍3

Thaths the stuff i like it here !
notsure85

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:01:19 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 06:11:48 PM by notsure85

my wallet, which has been running since day one without problems, just lost connection and wont sync anymore.
I tried removing peers.dat file, no effect.

edit:
fixed by adding nodes from
https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum.conf
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:55:25 PM

For all that mined this coin and has a significant coins in our wallets, the only thing that we can do is wait and see, if we lost all the effort that we did mining or we receive more than we ever expected... Let see
Surging Chaos

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

funny there are 300,000 in buy orders between 110 and 122 sats.. I think ill put a buy in for 1 sat and pick up like 100k worth, just so I can wait until it shoots to the moon, then Ill be rich...  Roll Eyes

Honestly, why not? I sold most of what I had at 1300 sats and at this point it probably wouldn't hurt to buy a few bucks worth of BTC and set up a buy wall at rock bottom. With the way SIGT has been in freefall it wouldn't hurt. At worst you lose some beer money.
rogermayers

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:19:01 PM

Honestly, why not? I sold most of what I had at 1300 sats and at this point it probably wouldn't hurt to buy a few bucks worth of BTC and set up a buy wall at rock bottom. With the way SIGT has been in freefall it wouldn't hurt. At worst you lose some beer money.

now u start to think guys and understand i dont want to destroy your coin, but i want the crew to be honest about the situation
and the people informed that they could loose all, or make a little profit if things work out!
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:42:47 PM

I do not understand why there is so much talk in this regard. we can not see the effect of talking. it's mostly small talk, as far as I can tell. If everyone who speaks invests a bit, the price of the project will go up to 100 times. Cheesy

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
beni1107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:44:08 PM

now u start to think guys and understand i dont want to destroy your coin, but i want the crew to be honest about the situation
and the people informed that they could loose all, or make a little profit if things work out!

One of newest dev's is so called my friend..he said they are working all that guys rely rock at developing. Next thing...if they finish evreything in roadmap and there is a good markenting ( community is wokin hard right now on marketing) there is no litlle profit..
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: