Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:25:01 AM

why we cant trade SIGT on yobit ? its not appearing
VRCryptoBoss

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:54:15 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 08:04:56 AM by VRCryptoBoss

Press to btc and then search sigt...
Signatum removed from top beqause of low volume for now...
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:29:57 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SIGT/BTC

Its at 3 btc volume so not on top. When the community devs are given some time you will probably find it easy again on top volume Smiley
teedeexyz

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:31:16 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SIGT/BTC

Its at 3 btc volume so not on top. When the community devs are given some time you will probably find it easy again on top volume Smiley
Hey instead of moaning and predicting the "devs" will give the community something, why don't you tell me when they will actually DO something?
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:40:25 AM

i'm selling my 4.000 sigt

someone wanna buy?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
easyrimka

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

i'm selling my 4.000 sigt

someone wanna buy?

lol , tell me the guys who will buy, ill try to sell him doge coin for 1£ :DD
BellicoseBenny

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:49:31 AM

either u get it or not

the DEV team SignatumD and DOC are both gone
without a word, right at POS start.

so please show me a message from one of these two scammers after 1october
and dont post a message of sonnysdaytona saying that ppl think doc will come back in november eventually.

yes becouse now work at better scam LUX

So the fuckers are now on LUX? Be warn everybody. These guys should be jailed. DOC and signatumd should be behind bars if they are indeed working on another scam.

I made amoney on SIGT.

If they make another profitable POW coin i'm in. As long as the wallet works well enough to be added to exchanges.

I liked what they were doing up to POS

POS is always a bad idea IMO
Malsulf

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:53:09 AM

Well this was at least a sigh of relief price should start recovering now
http://signatum.news/interview/interview-with-eskodhi-the-millon-dollar-question.html
I'm curious as to what DOCs business trip was exactly about, maybe big investor/PR boost for SIGT??

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
sparker327

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:55:32 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 11:05:44 AM by sparker327

I started mining SIGT shortly after it was announced.  Made a fairly large amount of LTC in trades through Cryptopia too.  I have read through the few last hundred or so of this garbage can that is a thread and have one question.  What in the holy fuck happened?  People doing an experiment on the correlation of FUDing and coin price?  Might as well delete this whole thing unless what is left of the Dev team decides to post some updates rather than hide out in a slack/discord channel while this entire thread turns into a dumpster fire.  No experiment needs to be done as I already have the answer.  Obviously, shit-talking a coin has a relationship to the current price of said coin.  Especially with such a new coin.  I think I have a total of around 100 SIGT left in my QT wallet that I have decided to hold out on.  Dont have any faith in it judging by what has happened but its there regardless.

said the person who made an account yesterday..... oh wait, i'm sure this is a second or third account.. good luck

If you would like some sort of verification that this is my only account, ask a moderator to look at the ip address associated with my account and compare with literally anyone else.  I didn't realize I had to make a bitcointalk account at the genesis block to be considered "real".  Fuck outta here with that second, third, fourth account garbage without any actual proof on your end.  I finally created an account because I have been watching shit happen on here and some other threads that I have bought in to.  As I stated in my previous post, I actually made a little money mining SIGT and trading for LTC or BTC (whichever had the highest order at the time) on cryptopia.  Kind of felt like a shitcoin at first but figured whatever, I'll mine it and see what happens.  My previous post was not to be a FUDing attempt but a observation on what is happening in this thread.  Maybe if you actually read what I posted, your thought process of "ZOMG MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I CAUGHT YOU I CAUGHT YOU" maybe could have been expelled somewhere behind closed doors with some TP to follow instead of out of your fingertips.  

I did “read” what you wrote. It’s the same uneducated drivel most other morons are posting. So glad you made some money trading for LTC and BTC, which you seem to have to mention in all your posts. I especially liked the “Kind of felt like a shitcoin at first but figured whatever, I'll mine it and see what happens”. And, if you actually “read” through the last few hundred pages as you stated, you would see a good many of the “newbie” accounts were made to either FUD or Talk up sigt. Coming in on page 530 to brag, bash and lecture on a new account is not the way to start off in any forum. Good luck making more LTC and BTC. Try LUX coin, it’s the next greatest thing in crypto.
matheussiq8

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:00:19 AM

Love this coin but damn how many toxic people just trying to bring it down.
sparker327

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Love this coin but damn how many toxic people just trying to bring it down.

I don’t know, why don’t we count and find out? How about all the people who say they love this coin but can’t give valid reasons why anyone should be in it?
sparker327

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:44:32 AM

Instead of sigt, lux, hsr or some other shitcoin you should all seriously look into BTX (bitcore). Hovering around $5.25 right now, it was up to $12.00 in the last month and leveled out on a good entry price. Still mineable or you can purchase. They have a great active DEV team that isn’t going anywhere and whom answer any question asked. Bitcore will show you what a great coin with an active team should be like. I’ve been in it since it started and haven’t been disappointed once. They give 3% airdrops on your total each Monday and will be giving 25% at the end of October on your balance. (Min 10 BTX in wallet).
Malsulf

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

the skunkhash algo was purely to get the coins out to the masses, much like a fast forward button in comparison to other coins, that take years just to get 2 or 3 million out there.
sprouting on about skunkhash as a feature now for signatum is pointless.
POW should ve gone on a little longer as the gap between POS launch and the next release of a feature is to far apart to support stable growth, hopefully something will be released soon, ie market place or web wallet.
anyway im hanging in there, didn't think SIGT will go this low, I am buying more only because there is still some correspondence still being realeased, like this:
http://signatum.news/interview/interview-with-eskodhi-the-millon-dollar-question.html

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
sparker327

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

the skunkhash algo was purely to get the coins out to the masses, much like a fast forward button in comparison to other coins, that take years just to get 2 or 3 million out there.
POW should ve gone on a little longer as the gap between POS launch and the next release of a feature is to far apart to support stable growth, hopefully something will be released soon, ie market place or web wallet.
anyway im hanging in there, didn't think SIGT will go this low, I am buying more only because there is still some correspondence still being realeased, like this:

That “interview” was all nonsense. Says the same things they always say. No one knows anything about Doc, we are working hard at developing, self moderated thread, we need to better communicate (but won’t), blah blah blah.
easyrimka

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:15:27 PM

Instead of sigt, lux, hsr or some other shitcoin you should all seriously look into BTX (bitcore). Hovering around $5.25 right now, it was up to $12.00 in the last month and leveled out on a good entry price. Still mineable or you can purchase. They have a great active DEV team that isn’t going anywhere and whom answer any question asked. Bitcore will show you what a great coin with an active team should be like. I’ve been in it since it started and haven’t been disappointed once. They give 3% airdrops on your total each Monday and will be giving 25% at the end of October on your balance. (Min 10 BTX in wallet).

5$ good entry point ... LOL .. you are just trying to make this pump , nothing else, no fool will buy this
Malsulf

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:58:09 PM

That “interview” was all nonsense. Says the same things they always say. No one knows anything about Doc, we are working hard at developing, self moderated thread, we need to better communicate (but won’t), blah blah blah.

But if you were a DEV you would get sick and tired of all the FUD statements on this these Forums that yield no evidence of a scam coin, etc.
would you rather a dev that gets next to no work done and replies all the time, holding your hand saying its going to be ok, or someone who uses the time to get out there and focus on positive comments and work head down bum up style.

teedeexyz

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:02:12 PM

But if you were a DEV you would get sick and tired of all the FUD statements on this these Forums that yield no evidence of a scam coin, etc.
would you rather a dev that gets next to no work done and replies all the time, holding your hand saying its going to be ok, or someone who uses the time to get out there and focus on positive comments and work head down bum up style.
You can look at this the way you want, but the community/the investors/the public needs to be reassured. So YES, a dev or someone from the team should be reassuring the public.
There's a difference between complete radio silence "and getting work done" and replying once in a while showing there's some actual work being done.
Malsulf

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:12:03 PM

You can look at this the way you want, but the community/the investors/the public needs to be reassured. So YES, a dev or someone from the team should be reassuring the public.
There's a difference between complete radio silence "and getting work done" and replying once in a while showing there's some actual work being done.
I actually agree with your comment, but the frequency in which some people want to ask questions could even be somewhat detrimental to getting something done at all since this coin isn't even a year old yet and lets face it this thread has been one of the most toxic I have seen, a section of it was people making second or third accounts with names of other users with "lovescock" at the end, for a name etc...

big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:50:32 PM

ok, I am out of this coin
sold everything

good luck.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Malsulf

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:00:03 PM

I actually agree with your comment, but the frequency in which some people want to ask questions could even be somewhat detrimental to getting something done at all since this coin isn't even a year old yet and lets face it this thread has been one of the most toxic I have seen, a section of it was people making second or third accounts with names of other users with "lovescock" at the end, for a name etc...

We are still here, we just keep out of the thread for the main part. It helps in no way for any of us to comment much, for as soon as we do, we are pounced on by a tirade of FUD that often sees genuine questions lost in comments.

Then there is the fact anyone who visits, subsequently must inject their eyes with bleach after viewing the material on this thread.

If anyone would like to see the progress being made on Signatum then just head on over to discord at https://discord.gg/dNQaMCd.

Here, you will find real time news and progress, within the community. Wink

and I can understand if you guys would want to take a break from these forums at times.
Anyway regardless please don't stop working away I believe you guys are onto to something big here, given time.

Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: