Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2017, 02:07:01 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum moderation policy  (Read 275166 times)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 05:25:17 AM

How many minutes, or messages I need to send or spend here in order to increasy my level from newbie to member? is there a list or reference for this at some place here?

lascriptomonedas.net
www.USBitcoinServices.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Legendary

Activity: 1134

ALL escrow is signed! https://keybase.io/verify

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:05:19 AM

How many minutes, or messages I need to send or spend here in order to increasy my level from newbie to member? is there a list or reference for this at some place here?

No messages, its about posts and time. Everything over one post in time will not increase your activity and thus not your rank.

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

seojohng

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:22:28 AM

are post allowed here like for marketing but in a descriptive manner not really sounds like selling or in short are we allowed to post company brand here.
Lauda
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1372

D. Cat

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:50:18 AM

are post allowed here like for marketing but in a descriptive manner not really sounds like selling or in short are we allowed to post company brand here.
If it's a new service that you're trying to *advertise* you could open a thread in Service Announcements. If you want to discuss an existing service then use Service Discussion. Just make sure that you do not post in other threads and constantly include the link to such a service as that would likely be considered advertising spam.

▄█▀█▄
         ▄█▀   ▀█▄
       ▄█▀       ▀█▄
      █▀           ▀█
      █             █
      █             █
   ▄█ █             █ █▄
   ██ █▄           ▄█ ██
   ██▄ ▀█▄       ▄█▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▄██▀
      ▀██▄ ▀█▄█▀ ▄██▀
        ▀██▄▄ ▄▄██▀
          ▀█████▀

● The first legal/legitimate digital token security
● Backed by real assets of US companies
● Transparent and responsibly-managed fund

▄██▄
                 ██████

▄███▄       ▀██████▄▄▄████▄
     ██████       ██████████████
     ███████▄▄▄▄████████████▀▀
     ██████████████████████
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▀██████
▀█████████████       ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀▀▀   ███████       ██████████████
        ▀██████▄   ▄▄██████████████▀
         ▀████████████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████████████
     ██████████████▀▀    ██████▀
     █████████████▄      ▀█████
            ▀██████
             ▀█████

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▀▀            ▀▀███▄
     █                    ▀██▄
   █▀                       ███▄
  █                          ▀███
 ▀                            ▀███
                               ███
▄▄                             ███
███                             ▀▀
███
███▄                            ▄
 ███▄                          █
  ▀███                       █▀
    ▀███▄                 ▀█
       ▀███▄▄         ▄▄█▀
           ▀████████▀▀
staff_1307

Activity: 70

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:04:28 PM

I have never understood why people are sending spam in such forums is a little what will, and will do more harm than good.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
royalfestus

Activity: 168

...Active...

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:05:45 PM

Can you please refer me to thread that spell out all the short words or abbreviation that is regular used at bitcointalk post?

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
shorena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:19:50 PM

Can you please refer me to thread that spell out all the short words or abbreviation that is regular used at bitcointalk post?

-> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126798.0

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 98

New Mission- Earn several BTC in 2017

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:40:59 AM

This may have been answered somewhere between pages 4 and 19 but I stopped at pg. 4. Sorry, but there are many other interesting threads for one to read here.

Regarding referral links:  There are a few sites that I use that offer a reward for posting your referral link in their thread, sometimes its just a user name they want you to post. There are thousands of pages wasted to this, 10's of thousands of posts. I am a guilty of contributing to this nonsense but the bonuses offered really make a difference in their games.

My Question: Does the posting of one's referral link to a specific thread in which the sole purpose of that thread's creation was for the posting of one's referral                 link hurt one's member status, ranking, or overall reputation as a serious member of the community? 

shorena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:59:37 AM

This may have been answered somewhere between pages 4 and 19 but I stopped at pg. 4. Sorry, but there are many other interesting threads for one to read here.

Regarding referral links:  There are a few sites that I use that offer a reward for posting your referral link in their thread, sometimes its just a user name they want you to post. There are thousands of pages wasted to this, 10's of thousands of posts. I am a guilty of contributing to this nonsense but the bonuses offered really make a difference in their games.

My Question: Does the posting of one's referral link to a specific thread in which the sole purpose of that thread's creation was for the posting of one's referral                 link hurt one's member status, ranking, or overall reputation as a serious member of the community? 

If you consider receiving a ban for spam as something that hurts your member status, the answer is yes. You are not allowed to create a thread for ref links. Put it in your signature and be done with it.

phantastisch
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

If you think about posting a referal link, I will find you and I will delete you.

GPG : 57C2B3A5
Mimblewimble. Mimblewimble. Mimblewimble.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 98

New Mission- Earn several BTC in 2017

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

If you think about posting a referal link, I will find you and I will delete you.
your kidding right? Have you seen the yabtcl thread. There are thousands. I have never posted a referral link outside of yabtcl's thread.
Why not answer my question instead of threaten. As a staff member I would expect you to at least read my post. Unless you have a bot that tracks down any occurrence of the words "referral" or "link" and then stack them with your super powered staff threats.I never said I was going to create atopic myself. I was asking about the ones that already exist.

bc52

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:08:42 PM

I need help I am a new member but don't know how to post
shorena
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:29:31 PM

I need help I am a new member but don't know how to post

Looks like you figured it out. You need to wait some time after you have logged in, have posted or send a PM. This time will reduce over time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.