Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118424 times)
Madadam

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

Just got some Ambs ! Hapy to see this project go up by mere public demand! Good luck on exchanges!
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:05:27 PM

Hello. I received payment for the signature, but did not get it for Twitter. Please check this point. Thank you for understanding. II'll be waiting for your response.
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

I was an Ambrosus investor and I joined token generation event of Ambrosus. Now, I see the project scammed lots of people and didn't pay their rewards or paid partially with missing amounts. This is very bad. Hope you correct the payments and those guys close their claims. I'm deeply upset to see Ambrosus is doing this kind of things to its bounty programme attendants.

I'm also watching the progress very carefully, whether or not Ambrosus team will resolve this.
Madadam

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

the price dump a lot suddenly, which is lower than ico price, is there any bad news for this project?

The price dump may have to do with the BTC sheenanigans. I think all alt coins have dipped. People are selling off their secondary investments in alt coins. Seems to be the trend of the moment. It'll stabilize in a bit, in my opinion.
snorlx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:24:04 PM

Fantastic work getting listed on Binance. That is a significant and unexpectedly early milestone. Wow.

Ambrosus is utilising blockchain technology perfectly. It's a very relevant use case.

Madadam

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

Fantastic work getting listed on Binance. That is a significant and unexpectedly early milestone. Wow.

Ambrosus is utilising blockchain technology perfectly. It's a very relevant use case.

I think it should be added that Ambrosus was listed by POPULAR DEMAND, not because it made any requests itself. Shows that the community really trusts in that project
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:32 PM

I think it should be added that Ambrosus was listed by POPULAR DEMAND, not because it made any requests itself. Shows that the community really trusts in that project

You can't make a generalization saying the community really trusts in the project. I've put my statement above, please read it. I also take the behaviour of the project team into consideration. Then, until they resolve the payment problem of those people, I'll stay skeptic about Ambrosus.
Hitcoinwalk27

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:57:24 PM

Hi everyone it's my first message,be smart if you see some mistake Iam not american

First of all thanks to angel katya and all the team,I really learned about blockchain technologie this summer and for the moment I can say you are my favorite project with icon

I just regret to not have participate to the bounty I will have done it for free even if iam not rich  when I see the puerile reaction here,I imagine in view of the serious of this project you could have done the job without the bounties vampire^^ and most seriously but you follow the tradition the most funny is thats they think they do a great job thank's to google translate,95% of the cap come from the early investors.So the bounty hunter participate to promote a project and brutally change their mind about it  for just one or two details  It's not my idea of someone sincere,I question myself about your integrity Iam a little holder I buy in the ico and after and I will buy more and more according to my capacity  Iam not worried like you and I pay for my tokens be patient for your free token

But I just hope the team  will give you btc or eth or bcc^^ you do not deserve AMB if you can't be respectable and patient,it's my point of view

Let's move on I don't want to speak about them I read all the page and I hates the sterile comportement of this guys, they do not feel any subtlety

They just want their invest go to the moon no matter of quality                                                                          I just wanted ambrosus come to earth

Just a message of support and love from france

Iam human I love humanity
                                                                                                         Iambrosus    I save humanity

Friendly HTC
Ps: if you like my slogan  and want to use it in the future take it for free it will be an honour
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:38:43 AM

Hello, I still have not been paid for my 2 articles, I have submitted it like at least 3 times and I do not see it in the spreadsheet, however, I said add them many times. When I will be paid?
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:54 AM

Coins are on sale today compared to ICO price.
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:07:02 AM

Hello, anyone can tell me how many ETH raised in presale?

btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

Coins are on sale today compared to ICO price.
i am a little disappoint, since i think this project is as good as Kybeynetwork, but KNC price never break out of ico price, i may reconsider of this coin
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

Dear Ambrosus Team

My e-mail was sent to info@ambrosus.com address. All the details were provided, including the evidence.

I hope you will fix the problem as we expected you to do so.

Best.

It's been 24 hours, and still the same. There is no answer for my e-mail and bitcointalk message after they requested me to send an e-mail to provide the evidence.

Ambrosus team, you are being waited in this thread! Show us how sincere you are to solve our payment problems.
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:21:40 PM

Would you be so kind to reply to my posts?

Again no answer?
Where is the payment?

I did a lot of work for you!

hello, all outstanding bounty payments have been made. The user who is constantly making a ruckus here has now received a response. The offer made for website translation + bounty thread. The user in question did NOT translate our website

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:30:19 PM

hello, all outstanding bounty payments have been made. The user who is constantly making a ruckus here has now received a response. The offer made for website translation + bounty thread. The user in question did NOT translate our website

Your e-mail was replied, please reply once again, I'll keep writing publicly since I know you never answer e-mails and bitcointalk messages.

And you said you had replied all the e-mails and bitcointalk messages, then you saw the evidence. How about it? Had you really replied my e-mails and bitcointalk messages during past days?
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

Your e-mail was replied, please reply once again, I'll keep writing publicly since I know you never answer e-mails and bitcointalk messages.

And you said you had replied all the e-mails and bitcointalk messages, then you saw the evidence. How about it? Had you really replied my e-mails and bitcointalk messages during past days?

you now received the response. Your own evidence shows that the offer was made for WEBSITE translation. You never translated the website. You only translated bitcointalk thread, for which you received bounty.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:41:02 PM

you now received the response. Your own evidence shows that the offer was made for WEBSITE translation. You never translated the website. You only translated bitcointalk thread, for which you received bounty.

Your manager told me only bitcointalk ANN thread. We haven't even talked abour website translation. There is the evidence on my last e-mail, check it.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:52:09 PM

Your manager told me only bitcointalk ANN thread. We haven't even talked abour website translation. There is the evidence on my last e-mail, check it.

You cannot cite your own emails as evidence...

Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

I'm sending them as an evidence showing that you hadn't replied me for more then 1 week! Do you see now?

You claimed you had replied all the e-mails and bitcointalk messages, but you hadn't replied my 2 bitcointalk messages plus 3 different e-mails. Will you still keep lying about this?
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:06:11 PM

I'm sending them as an evidence showing that you hadn't replied me for more then 1 week! Do you see now?

You claimed you had replied all the e-mails and bitcointalk messages, but you hadn't replied my 2 bitcointalk messages plus 3 different e-mails. Will you still keep lying about this?

Our official response for the record.

If you do find an email where you were promised 400 CHF for translating ANN into Turkish, we will compensate the difference. For now we do not see any such evidence

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: