Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:23:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44679 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

Bitcoin is better then job.If I earn some bitcoin every month then I will leave my job.
If you ask me fellow, bitcoin itself is a full time job which is far better than all other professions of the world. Earning bitcoin is a hellish task no matter what method someone adopts. Signature campaigns, mining, trading etc all demand time and efforts.

However, they all have one thing in common. There is no need to go to office, work from home any time someone is comfortable to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

Bitcoin is better then job.If I earn some bitcoin every month then I will leave my job.
If you ask me fellow, bitcoin itself is a full time job which is far better than all other professions of the world. Earning bitcoin is a hellish task no matter what method someone adopts. Signature campaigns, mining, trading etc all demand time and efforts.

However, they all have one thing in common. There is no need to go to office, work from home any time someone is comfortable to.
I just want to do this both, because if I do it both it was high chance for me to earn large income. Also if I do it both I can provide all the things I want, but if I need to choice on both of this I choose the bitcoin because I earn higher income on this bitcoin than to my current job. However the problem is bitcoin income was not stable and there's a possibility to close it someday.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:28:30 AM

Now I prefer to quit my main job and choose bitcoin, bitcoin has changed my life for the better
I prefer bitcoin as my main job and must be my main salary

PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

To people in these circumstances, I'd say: prioritize your job, being that it should be the more reliable and consistent source of income long term.
Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:32:08 AM

Before leaving the job, you must collect enough money to buy an expensive computer for mining bitcoin and maximal results Grin
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:36:45 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
I think much better if you don't leave your job if you don't have enough bitcoin that you can say your rich. Because bitcoin is not have stable price. If you have a job you can provide your needs everyday .

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
emiedj01

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

I choose them both because we also work to earn bitcoin,
 and while earning bitcoin I still want to stay with my regular job to have a double income,
 I want to have a good savings for me to have a better future.
Egayerm

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:03:35 AM

for me it depends in the situation, if you have a lot of bitcoin income and you can say it's stable you can resign the job so you have more time with your family but if your income is up and down monthly you will not leave your job because it might be too little you can earn in a month e your family will be hungry
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

Its better to save some part of your salary from offline job and invest it in bitcoin to hold for long term.
You can't earn bitcoin without initial investment and learning day trading is quite hard and might take a year or more.

Best way to earn good amount of bitcoin over time is to keep investing money that you will earn from your usual job and start learning how day trading works.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

If you have more than enough crypto then why not.

Sacrificing 1/3 of your life doing mostly pointless repetitive tasks for someone elses bottom line in the name of wage slavery sucks, no matter what the elite and evangelists say. Unless you have one of these unicorn great jobs, but they are oh so rare.

:]
Naruil

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:26:21 AM

I can earn more money with bitcoin, but bitcoin is not so stable but my job is. I earn some money per month so Im fine with that. Im also earning some from Bitcoins thats extra for me.

I would prefer to focus all in Bitcoin, because now it is rising, but i want also not to lose my job.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
If you have large amount of capital to invest in bitcoin, then you can quit your job! For in bitcoin, there are lots of ways to multiply it. See below suggestions;
Trading
Joining bounty and signature campaigns
Holding it for future use ( it will definitely increase is value )
Good luck!
Patrikson

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:43:05 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

I don't think quitting your job is a good thing. We never know if bitcoin will stay in the long long term.
If we see in terms of users can be said bitcoin will not die, but apart from that we too must have a job, because we do not know what kind of situation will happen in our life, we may need a lot of fund in critical condition, and if Such work can help generate more money

Until the bitcoin dies you can earn a lot of coins and become a millionaire.
If you decide to deal with crypto currency, the work in the office will only stop you and take time. You can leave the office for a year - earn a crypto currency and then go back to the official job.
But I doubt that you will want to go back there))
it is true, most people do not want to go back to the real work that they do, once people are able to understand the income from their crypto currency it would be better to explore this in terms of returning to the real work they did before
Indeed, the salary and benefit I earned from Bitcoin make me do not want comeback to old job. Just trading, it can helps me earn profit = salary one year my old job, do you think I still keep my patience for work old job outside? Cool
My thinking is different than you. I think that if one can earn from his bedroom then there is no need to go outside for a job and do work for others. Just stay at home and set in front of your computer and you will automatically earn a lot of money while investing in bitcoin.

Earn as much as you need and rest enjoy the life with your family and friends. Don’t even think of a job outside from your home.
My thinking is way different from you because why did you go to school,college? and maybe even university to work at home and even if you do that you will never have friends because you will never be able to have a good social life from home i think it is better to have a job and do bitcoin both.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:45:51 AM

I wouldn't suggest that. I don't know how old are you and what experiences you have but without steady income is hard to live. And Bitcoin is still too risky and uncertain way of earning that you sometimes can't influence on. But on the other hand if you don't have any financial obligations and still are very young you could try, nothing to lose.

Hahaha I'm only 20, and even though I'm still young, I still worry about my future.  Cry

I am in my 20's as well and I worry about my future everyday. I am still looking for a job though so that I can have a steady income. Of course it depends on your job though. If you do smth you love you should never stop it. Unless it is buying bitcoins! Cheesy
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:47:54 AM

Do not quit job. Are u sure what u can earn enough with only bitcoins?
Jovl

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

Try to quit and then see if you succeed but if you dont go back to work. If you dont want your job you can easily do it especially if your job has a lower pay than your bitcoin sidejobs.

I think it must be both. Having a job and doing bitcoin at the same time will surely a great step to succeed. Bitcoin will surely give additional earnings aside which can help to save a lot aside from the regular monthly compensation from the employer.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:08:33 AM

I can earn more money with bitcoin, but bitcoin is not so stable but my job is. I earn some money per month so Im fine with that. Im also earning some from Bitcoins thats extra for me.

I would prefer to focus all in Bitcoin, because now it is rising, but i want also not to lose my job.

Having a job with a stable income is much more needed. Dont quit your job as you can have a regular work + your work here in earning bitcoins.

Now I prefer to quit my main job and choose bitcoin, bitcoin has changed my life for the better

Are your earning in bitcoin is more than your salary? We cant always depend on bitcoin as we not know when will bitcoin last.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:22:24 AM

I would like to say that" focus on both " both are good and necessary for our life.Job gives us stable income every month,but bitcoin cant give us stable income.some it give us to much profit and sometimes its decreased a lot.
I agree with you, focusing on both things is the best because it will help you to get two sources of income which is great for a person who want something stable and kind of aggressive source of income. Bitcoin and a regular job will surely help you to earn more money than the others and if you will earn enough money then that is the time where you are going to leave your work and focus in building your own business.

Yes, focusing on both will bring you much better let say money solution.
Most who have full time job sit in some offices and have access to internet this gives them opportunity to do both for price of one.

They have advantage working usual desk job and in some small breaks they can research something and later share this, think that this is good opportunity for this situation.
Basing it on my personal experience I don't think that all people can manage on focusing both earning Bitcoin and working on a regular job. Sometimes even me as a student is always busy in the school even if the classes are over I still have school work to do. Also one of my friend who is already working can't even complete the minimum requirement for his signature campaign as he told me that his work is tiring him not to mention that his time is also taken away from commuting going to work and going back to his home. As you can see not all can manage to focus on both.

Yes it is hard to adjust and adopt in any way. Sometimes its just impossible, for example I can from time to time to check some information about price exchanges ICOs and all that is related to crypto, but they i dont have time to post and say something that i found or read, must done this at home. Nothing is easy with bitcoin but it can be good teammate in some situations. No one said that all must focus on both, especially student finish school first my advice, everything is much easier later.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:37:12 AM

Having a job with a stable income is much more needed. Dont quit your job as you can have a regular work + your work here in earning bitcoins.

Are your earning in bitcoin is more than your salary? We cant always depend on bitcoin as we not know when will bitcoin last.

Buddy,I was fully deponds on a bitcoin now.I had quite my real time job to get into bitcoin fully.Now I am earning more than the  income I was get from my regular salary.Since Bitcoin value is keeps on increasing you can trust bitcoin blindly.Even I am earning many bitcoin from the tading by investing in bitcoin so.
soulepek

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:53:15 AM

If you earning bitcoin than your salary job. I think you should not quit to your job because of bitcoin, focus in those two because you can easily get big amount of money because of that two job. Bitcoin is like an extra income for many people, because this is not for long life. If you are me i don't quit in my job.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: