Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you received your refund or unit yet?
Yes - 10 (38.5%)
No - 16 (61.5%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon batch [3] countdown!  (Read 56588 times)
koob

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:03:27 AM

I contact the custom, they told me they are waiting the paperwork (it is coming with a different airplane!!!!!)
anyway, they told me that they need a document about certification component!? (something like that, is this the CE?)
i hope this document is included in the paperwork or else i have to search it where?

What country ?
OgonDark

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2013, 02:03:27 PM

Is there any update of an 4 module Avalon that is in shipping or already delivered, any statement of Bitsyncom why they are not able to deliver?

Yeah... a big 'ol +1 here. 

47XX two 4 Module units.  Still "processing".
zoro

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 07:15:49 PM

In Greece the customs need a CE document which is not included in the paper work and an official invoice,
not a handmade one! I will sent an email to Avalon.
but does anyone have a CE document to share with us?
what about other customs with more than 1 units in order?
3 units are declared as 1500$+80$ shippping!

"killer app" of BTC = MasterCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265488.0Mastercoin(A new protocol layer on top of Bitcoin)
Kneedle

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:38:48 PM

My batch 3 unit just showed up.  I'm in the North Western USA and my 3 module with PSU showed up an hour ago.  I've put CK's 7-03 firmware on it and set it to 350mhz with --Avalon-auto --Avalon-temp 50...So far so good, its been at 84~ mhash for 30 min now pulling ~ 710 watts from the wall.

Before overclocking I checked the PSU and its an Enermax 850 - better than the corsair 700 my batch 1 came with and it should be just fine for overclocking.

My order number was 69##

I want to be excited, but with only 1.25btc a day from each unit, its hard to jump for joy over the arrival of the new machine.

Kneedle
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:54:47 PM

I want to be excited, but with only 1.25btc a day from each unit, its hard to jump for joy over the arrival of the new machine.

Look at it this way. You paid ~75 BTC for 84 GH/s and now have your miner in-hand. Think of all the BFL Singles that were purchased for 200 BTC for 60 GH/s, and they still haven't been shipped yet. You got a great deal!

Buy & Hold
mdbssm

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 09:58:32 PM

So ... any reports of 4 module batch 3's yet?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:00:10 PM

So ... any reports of 4 module batch 3's yet?

No, there aren't.

It seems they are not shipping yet for some reason. All of my orders were 4 modules, if I would have known this would be a problem I would have ordered 3 module versions in a second...
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:01:59 PM

the same shit happens again and again. Why doesnt yifu update us? Shipping should be finished this week and it appears that there are only like 10 units shipped so far!

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 10:42:44 PM

the same shit happens again and again. Why doesnt yifu update us? Shipping should be finished this week and it appears that there are only like 10 units shipped so far!

Avalon gives us 2 days to get a refund & say they'll ship next week, and as of now there's only a handful of machines that have shipped in Batch 3 even a week later...

There's still a lot of batch 1s and 2s that still haven't shipped either, and they just get ignored by Bitsyncom like they are not his problem...

He took in millions of dollars in Bitcoins and now can care less about the people whom enriched him- it is quite scummy/scammy/disgusting. Take a few thousand dollars out of the millions you made and hire someone for support, it's not that hard. They're either too cheap or they just don't care, and as time goes on and they make more and more money from chip sales, I'm leaning towards the latter.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's about time for a scammer tag, eh? I think someone started a scammer thread the other day in the scam subforum for Batch 1s and 2s that still haven't arrived.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 11:53:04 PM

One refund has been processed... so B3 at least seems to be taking priority comparatively   Undecided
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:11:07 AM

Scammer tag? Get real. Now that batch 3 rape is inescapable your bitching. Countless warnings were ignored.
pikeadz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:17:09 AM

got 3 today.  Here's two of them.

http://imgur.com/zKEOhjT
http://imgur.com/jB6UpMz

and one of them hashing:

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Lmuvne9YdNhuEHoW74awyRYbi9GbR3vAo

Thought about selling them but highest offer was 130.  No thanks.
martinm

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:45:41 AM

Avalon gives us 2 days to get a refund & say they'll ship next week, and as of now there's only a handful of machines that have shipped in Batch 3 even a week later...

There's still a lot of batch 1s and 2s that still haven't shipped either, and they just get ignored by Bitsyncom like they are not his problem...

He took in millions of dollars in Bitcoins and now can care less about the people whom enriched him- it is quite scummy/scammy/disgusting. Take a few thousand dollars out of the millions you made and hire someone for support, it's not that hard. They're either too cheap or they just don't care, and as time goes on and they make more and more money from chip sales, I'm leaning towards the latter.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's about time for a scammer tag, eh? I think someone started a scammer thread the other day in the scam subforum for Batch 1s and 2s that still haven't arrived.

A scammer tag wouldn't hurt them, you have to go after their cash and for this you would need to involve a legal entity. I'm really curious if their business practice are conform with US law. Selling products under wrong promises (ROI prediction), sending out products as samples even they aren't. Import products without needed certifications, let customers abroad pay in foreign currency to private bank accounts (chinese customers could pay in RMB to an chinese account). Using customer products for own profit before delivery,.... Is all that really legal in US? The list could be even more extended, could be worth to let an attorney look into this case, all this points looking suspicious to me.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:48:48 AM

Scammer tag? Get real. Now that batch 3 rape is inescapable your bitching. Countless warnings were ignored.

I'm not even going to waste time to respond to you, going through your post count you have some type of personal vendetta against me (I'm not sure why). 1/3 of your posts are directed towards me in a negative manner.

Get lost kid, let the adults get back to business..
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 03:53:54 AM

A scammer tag wouldn't hurt them, you have to go after their cash and for this you would need to involve a legal entity. I'm really curious if their business practice are conform with US law. Selling products under wrong promises (ROI prediction), sending out products as samples even they aren't. Import products without needed certifications, let customers abroad pay in foreign currency to private bank accounts (chinese customers could pay in RMB to an chinese account). Using customer products for own profit before delivery,.... Is all that really legal in US? The list could be even more extended, could be worth to let an attorney look into this case, all this points looking suspicious to me.

I agree a scammer tag won't do much.

I guarantee if they keep delaying and not delivering more batch 1/2/3 machines and chip orders, there will definitely be some people filing lawsuits against them (me included if they keep delaying or just ignore me and never ship my equipment.) There are several lawsuits forming for BFL customers that I've heard of, Avalon's day is coming too if they don't get their stuff straightened out. I believe Avalon is a USA registered company by Bitsyncom, so it is certainly under the jurisdiction of US courts.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:26:54 AM

What is your goal?

I try to be respectful and informed.
100%digital

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:39:27 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 04:59:31 AM by 100%digital

I'm not even going to waste time to respond to you, going through your post count you have some type of personal vendetta against me (I'm not sure why). 1/3 of your posts are directed towards me in a negative manner.

Get lost kid, let the adults get back to business..

You're in the wrong business son, the goal is to appreciate your btc stash, not degrade it. Gl with ur money printing machine.
martinm

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 05:03:06 AM

What is your goal?

To get clear if people have rights that protects them from being exploited. There are laws and regulations to protect customers for good reason, people can stand in for their right and let companies know that they have to follow that rules made by the society. Well, if no one complains there will be no justice. The powerful will only change if they are forced to. My personal impression is that a lot of customers tried many ways to get in contact with BitSyncom to settle problems, however they don't seem really encouraged to give answers or to be honest. What choice does these customers have left?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 06:19:50 AM

got 3 today.  Here's two of them.

http://imgur.com/zKEOhjT
http://imgur.com/jB6UpMz

This looks like the old Batch #2 design, the newer one with the laser cut air vents had the motherboard with ethernet in the front, these still have them in the back and use the hand mounted vents.

Still cleaning out old stock?
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 10:24:55 AM

I wish we could organise group lawsuit. If all batch #3 customers wish to throw few btc for that we could afford very nice and effective lawyer.
This would be only rational way of dealing with Bitsyncom, any only hope for partial refund of bitcoins that they have mined with our equipment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: