Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:40:51 AM

Ya and a Ton of coin base users gonna get access around then, and dump the hell out of bcash Tongue
I know I am, fook fake bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:47:43 AM

Ya and a Ton of coin base users gonna get access around then, and dump the hell out of bcash Tongue
I know I am, fook fake bitcoin.

Great, that's fantastic. All the fools can sell their real Bitcoin and buy ponzisegshit coin at all time highs.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:32:58 AM

Traders, certain information has come to my attention that is causing me grave concerns and i feel it is my duty to warn each and every one of you.   

We all know the scaling drama has caused a huge rift, resulting in bitcoin forking into the soon to be "Bitcoin Cash".   

I know many have large holdings and savings in bitcoin, and are 'hodlers' and will never sell, so when the selling starts, you may lose everything if you don't also sell. 

Gentlemen, this is certaintly not going to be gentlemen.     

Certain information has come to light from back room channels, sources i cannot disclose ~ even writing this post will probably reveal my source - but i feel by gods will, I must warn you all. 

Selling is coming. Selling the likes of which hasn't been seen since MtGox era. 
Already as i type this, battleships of bitcoin are being shorted on all major exchanges. 

Gentlemen, The enemy, the big blockers, have colluded and joined forces. The chinese, Jihan & co have put together a plan to replace bitcoin with bitcoin cash. 

The plan goes like this: 
Chinese miners (f2pool, antpool etc etc) have organised with major exchanges (via/huobi/okcoin etc) to support and launch bitcoin cash. 
Initially they will let everyone who wants to sell, sell.   
Once the coin has bottomed out, and everyone who wanted to sell has sold, they [chinese miners/jihad/chinese exchanges] will begin accumulating lots and lots of bitcoin cash. 
They will then begin to pump the price  to around 0.1 BCC/BTC - 10% 
The big pools won't mine it ~ they will let the smaller pools see the returns from mining this expensive, but low difficulty coin and start mining it. 
Later, the larger pools will join, and as we know, jihad has ALOT of hashing power, their plan is for bitcoin cash to have more hashing power than bitcoin ~ and lets be honest, once t he chinese move over, that is pretty much it. 
Around this time, the 'hard fork' section of segwit 2x is not going to happen ~ it never was - Bitcoin cash will then be seen as the original NYA coin.. 
At that point in time, Bitcoin cash will be on all major chinese exchanges, possibly some western exchanges aswell, and have majority hashing power. Western companies & other merchant providers (BitPay - @Spair) etc - paid off by bitmain etc will go along with the new bitcoin cash narrative and will push for the 'bitcoin cash' to be called 'bitcoin' on all their platforms, leaving only coinbase et all which will then be the odd ones out.. 

Now comes the scary part, The old bitcoin, the bitcoin we know and love, is going to get DESTROYED. 
What determines a coins success ? It's market cap. 
Big old school blockers and miners are going to dump bitcoin back to the bottom, they will take literally billions and billions of dollars out of bitcoin. They will use the money to fund the marketing, and development, or 'bitcoin cash' - Think, Bitcoin core - FIRED.  Think - forbes article, "why bitcoin miners and companies are moving to bitcoin cash" - think - "Why the market is chosing bitcoin cash as bitcoin not bitcoin core"  - They wil lsay the market has spoken, that people have voted with their money. 

Right now, massive huge shorts are being built, already on finex, shorts are at 32k - not seen since $200 these kinds of numbers of shorts, and its climbing, all the t ime, consistently, they have ALOT of coins to short. 

The most painful kind of selling, is where it never bounces and if you remember MtGox from $1000 to $70, you'll remember what no bounces feels like ~ and I can tell you. This won't be any better. 

Good luck all, remember - fair warning.

Below is I grabbed, i also have some slack and telegram logs, I will sort them out later when i get back, i just want to confirm what I can safely disclose first for my own protection.

Email from [alice] to [bob] - http://imgur.com/a/FcZIp

Free palestine
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:26:28 AM

Traders, certain information has come to my attention that is causing me grave concerns and i feel it is my duty to warn each and every one of you.    

We all know the scaling drama has caused a huge rift, resulting in bitcoin forking into the soon to be "Bitcoin Cash".    

I know many have large holdings and savings in bitcoin, and are 'hodlers' and will never sell, so when the selling starts, you may lose everything if you don't also sell.  

Gentlemen, this is certaintly not going to be gentlemen.      

Certain information has come to light from back room channels, sources i cannot disclose ~ even writing this post will probably reveal my source - but i feel by gods will, I must warn you all.  

Selling is coming. Selling the likes of which hasn't been seen since MtGox era.  
Already as i type this, battleships of bitcoin are being shorted on all major exchanges.  

Gentlemen, The enemy, the big blockers, have colluded and joined forces. The chinese, Jihan & co have put together a plan to replace bitcoin with bitcoin cash.  

The plan goes like this:  
Chinese miners (f2pool, antpool etc etc) have organised with major exchanges (via/huobi/okcoin etc) to support and launch bitcoin cash.  
Initially they will let everyone who wants to sell, sell.    
Once the coin has bottomed out, and everyone who wanted to sell has sold, they [chinese miners/jihad/chinese exchanges] will begin accumulating lots and lots of bitcoin cash.  
They will then begin to pump the price  to around 0.1 BCC/BTC - 10%  
The big pools won't mine it ~ they will let the smaller pools see the returns from mining this expensive, but low difficulty coin and start mining it.  
Later, the larger pools will join, and as we know, jihad has ALOT of hashing power, their plan is for bitcoin cash to have more hashing power than bitcoin ~ and lets be honest, once t he chinese move over, that is pretty much it.  
Around this time, the 'hard fork' section of segwit 2x is not going to happen ~ it never was - Bitcoin cash will then be seen as the original NYA coin..  
At that point in time, Bitcoin cash will be on all major chinese exchanges, possibly some western exchanges aswell, and have majority hashing power. Western companies & other merchant providers (BitPay - @Spair) etc - paid off by bitmain etc will go along with the new bitcoin cash narrative and will push for the 'bitcoin cash' to be called 'bitcoin' on all their platforms, leaving only coinbase et all which will then be the odd ones out..  

Now comes the scary part, The old bitcoin, the bitcoin we know and love, is going to get DESTROYED.  
What determines a coins success ? It's market cap.  
Big old school blockers and miners are going to dump bitcoin back to the bottom, they will take literally billions and billions of dollars out of bitcoin. They will use the money to fund the marketing, and development, or 'bitcoin cash' - Think, Bitcoin core - FIRED.  Think - forbes article, "why bitcoin miners and companies are moving to bitcoin cash" - think - "Why the market is chosing bitcoin cash as bitcoin not bitcoin core"  - They wil lsay the market has spoken, that people have voted with their money.  

Right now, massive huge shorts are being built, already on finex, shorts are at 32k - not seen since $200 these kinds of numbers of shorts, and its climbing, all the t ime, consistently, they have ALOT of coins to short.  

The most painful kind of selling, is where it never bounces and if you remember MtGox from $1000 to $70, you'll remember what no bounces feels like ~ and I can tell you. This won't be any better.  

Good luck all, remember - fair warning.

Below is I grabbed, i also have some slack and telegram logs, I will sort them out later when i get back, i just want to confirm what I can safely disclose first for my own protection.

Email from [alice] to [bob] - http://imgur.com/a/FcZIp

Well the bitcoin you knew and loved was replaced with an impostor and you did not even notice...  so if you have just got here consider yourself warned:  Bitcoin cash is bitcoin.  regards

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:33:39 AM

old bitcoin has to die off,
Old forks of coins are not used, so why should btc be any different.

when you upgrade anything, do you still use the old version?

ive been saying this for months....segwit is not the upgrade bitcoin needed....blockstream lied to EVERYONE.
Blockstream also led the btc community to turn against the miners....the miners are the people that invest their $ and time to run and secure the network from day 1..
even mining at a loss( i was one of em for yrs)
blockstream also made people turn against satoshi & gavin

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN...UPGRADED AND BETTER THAN EVER

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2077

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:20:54 AM

oh what a sad and delusional thread .you poor souls. laughing stock of the crypto world. so sad

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:42:35 AM

^let me guess...your an unpaid troll lol...

you just dont understand whats going on...its ok, soon you will find out,  Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2077

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:48:47 AM

for once you are correct

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

Of course its totally centralized and owned by Bitmain, and the fact that more or less reasonable people like jbear refuse to acknowledge it, just makes it seem all the more scammy.
/end bcash rant
I have never understood the Bitcoin community pointing fingers to other projects about how centralized they are, while they are centralized themselves. The proof is the claim that miners attacked Bitcoin during the Bitcoin Cash pump a few weeks ago. If Bitcoin truely was decentralized than miners could not have slowed down the network by moving over to Bitcoin Cash. When Ethereum was having problems of slow transactions during high volume transactions, they were also the first to point that out and laugh at Ethereum. However, Ethereum solved the issue pretty fast and are having way more transactions than Bitcoin at the moment at 100 times lower fees. But Bitcoin has not resolved these issues and issues only have become worse but they will never talk about that. Looks like they only see a real problem when other projects are struggling with something. When their own project is struggling then they don't care about. The only argument being: look at the price. Well, the Bitcoin price is clearly too high for what the network is really worth at the moment. The price is only supported by a bunch of idiots understanding nothing of crypto and throwing all their life savings into it. From a technological point of view Bitcoin is probably not even the best coin in the current top10.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:52:40 AM

for once you are correct
aww thanks...

maybe you should contact blockstream....or try to get into the dragons den,
i hear they pay, but not alot.....but beats trolling here for free...ask lauda for details  Cheesy

Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:58:18 AM

Don't forget BCH will be listing on Bitstamp in first week of December, let us wait for the incoming big news.

is this official?

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

Don't forget BCH will be listing on Bitstamp in first week of December, let us wait for the incoming big news.

is this official?

Yes, it's very official - see their announcement
https://www.bitstamp.net/article/bitcoin-cash-bch-trading-be-launched/
Litac2017

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

Of course its totally centralized and owned by Bitmain, and the fact that more or less reasonable people like jbear refuse to acknowledge it, just makes it seem all the more scammy.
/end bcash rant
I have never understood the Bitcoin community pointing fingers to other projects about how centralized they are, while they are centralized themselves. The proof is the claim that miners attacked Bitcoin during the Bitcoin Cash pump a few weeks ago. If Bitcoin truely was decentralized than miners could not have slowed down the network by moving over to Bitcoin Cash. When Ethereum was having problems of slow transactions during high volume transactions, they were also the first to point that out and laugh at Ethereum. However, Ethereum solved the issue pretty fast and are having way more transactions than Bitcoin at the moment at 100 times lower fees. But Bitcoin has not resolved these issues and issues only have become worse but they will never talk about that. Looks like they only see a real problem when other projects are struggling with something. When their own project is struggling then they don't care about. The only argument being: look at the price. Well, the Bitcoin price is clearly too high for what the network is really worth at the moment. The price is only supported by a bunch of idiots understanding nothing of crypto and throwing all their life savings into it. From a technological point of view Bitcoin is probably not even the best coin in the current top10.
zidane

Activity: 938
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

Good to know, than all should better sell. More and more BCH will come into the market, a higher supply will reduce the Price much more.
no demand high supply, goody bye
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

Nobody really knows what is going on with BTC and BCH. Drama after BCH pumping is finished now, and BCH is 0.14 BTC , and BTC yesterday almost reach 12000$. I do not think that will just be replaced with BCH . Some people saying that price of BTC will reach 50000$ even 100000$ or 1 million $ . We are small players here. We do not know what is going on really.
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:00:30 AM

Good to know, than all should better sell. More and more BCH will come into the market, a higher supply will reduce the Price much more.

Bitstamp, Xapo is auto dumping soon, bitmex is auto dumping, coinbase is releasing soon
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

Bitstamp, Xapo is auto dumping soon, bitmex is auto dumping, coinbase is releasing soon
December 14th, the dumpening...

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:18:06 AM

lols guys, what you doing here now...go watch btc fall off a cliff  Cheesy
and watch BCH fly  Cool

Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:27:10 AM

Is the bitcoin replacement operation going on right now ?

Head and shoulders on the bitcoin, the bitcoin cash moving upward
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Is the bitcoin replacement operation going on right now ?

Head and shoulders on the bitcoin, the bitcoin cash moving upward
yeap, and you made it at the perfect time...just before btc dumps ALOT( record shorts on finex i hear)
and BCH goes nuts and goes to an ATH.

Pages: « 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 [528] 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: