Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:32:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5938 times)
skiller21

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:29:42 PM

yes it is possible through different way like using Wicca its is part of possession process, Black magic and mathematical terms & condition according to researching people. otherwise few extra ordinary people has ability of guessing power for reading people point of views.
even there is lots of article you have found for learning this power   
Bit Log

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:51:27 PM

Mind reading maybe impossible, but predicting people's action is possible, psychologist do this every day, they study people's mind, action and sometimes controls people by learning their mind set and reaction to things. That's the thing that I love in the field of psychology. They tend to understand, to predict and to control people's mind.

C
Finally C is!!!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:00:45 PM

If your a kind of Pyschology "thing" then probably you read other minds. this is a good strategy when courting a girl, Because you read her moves the way she talk and the way she thinks of you. their is a saying first impression last. but for me we can read mind of a person sometimes but not quite.

sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

I think so no but feelings are tell truth everytime. And some people are very in this regard like me. i don't brag that. Sometimes it's not good.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

More importantly, is mind writing possible? I mean, you walk by the candy counter, and something just makes you want to buy that Snickers.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:36:43 PM

I would go with the second choice because there may come a new device in near future which would help us to read mins, it is phisically impossible without any of such equipments though Tongue
Flapjackz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

No reading thoughts may not be that possible but we can fine tune ourselves to read people based
on their facial expressions or emotions or their voices and whether it is quavering or not.
That sherlock holmes type of thing I can see having real world applications and we
see people using it in poker all the time.

Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:48:37 AM

Actually we cannot say it but i believe that our mother can read what we are because she is our mother so all things that we do she know us.

Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:23:54 AM

For my opinion, yes It is possible by keenly observing the actions of someone. You may Know if they were lying or they cant explain themselves. There are already studies that you may read to be able to instantly recognize different gestures and what it does reaalt mean.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
lestilla

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

Is very possible I think. Thorough analysis of people verbal and non verbal communication and actions can be predicted and over time such actions can be relayed to give certain outcomes consecutively
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

yeah it is very possible. before Internet and mobile all the data we have to keeping in  our mind. compare to computer human brain saves lot of information but now a days we are not using our brains. but once we have to keep sharpness to our brain it can save more data so passwords and private keys more important so it can save our brain. brain knows which one is important data and which one is unimportant data. so brain keep more secure our private information. if suppose in computer may our data hacked but in the brain never hacked to any one.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:38:04 AM

There are some stories that telling us that mind reading is possible but for me, i don't want to believe that because i want to experience it first before i believe them.

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

Of course it is, but you must be talented for that. I can usually read minds to an extent that I can understand very fast and very well who I have in front. I cannot read the sentences that he/she formulates in his/her mind, but that is actually irrelevant. To get the essence of who they are is more than enough. Details would actually be disturbing in most cases, by the way, so never go for them Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:37:20 AM

No, I do not believe that a person can read another persons thought. Nor do I think a computer will be able to read the words a person is thinking, even if they can respond to electrical signals to move a bionic arm, etc.
Kaye

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

Yes it is possible for a person to do mind reading or simply perceive another's thought without normal means of communication.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?
No,  it was physically impossible to read minds,  it would violate the law of physics.  I believe that there was this thing called body language,  that you will be able to know what a person was trying to say but mind reading would be impossible.  No one ever has the capability to read other people's mind though they may have the same thought of the same situation but it is not min reading.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

I think it's possible, I've read in an article that this one is possible because humans just use a portion of it's brain when thinking. Just imagine if people can use the full potential of our brains. People can read other people's thought with just body actions, so maybe this one is possible too.
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

I think no, as only the person himself and God can really know what he is thinking. However, it is possible to somehow predict or get a hint of what the person could be thinking if you really know the person and you have reached the point of closeness where you can already finish each others sentences.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
pappisman

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

To a certain extent: I can see when people are bored with me or if they like me. I cannot see if they want to pee.

I can deduce their level of education from what they say, and often what they believe in. You listen to people’s conversation, it is often easy to guess their religion and if they are Democrats or Republicans (maybe not their political party but their general trend towards left or right).

I only know if somebody is lying when it is obvious and I cannot read the mind of a psychopath. I guess you need to go to psychology school and interview quite a few to get better at that. With what we call “instinct” we can detect half of the dangerous people we meet, but not all of them.
thugpi

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:54:25 PM

I don't believe anybody can read minds. They can only read your mind base on seeing your expression or facial reactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: