Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5939 times)
Babebottle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

Nope i think this is just a trick, and i don't think anyone can do that.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:38:31 AM

I haven't encounter yet a man that can read mind. For some reason if mind reading is possible i think those who can read mind is rich by now and have many lands , cars and houses , because the fact people are good in gambling , . And somehow i do not believe in mind reading even i watch a video that a man knows something without even seeing it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:39:35 AM

Nope i think this is just a trick, and i don't think anyone can do that.
Definitely, no one can do it.  Only God can read our minds, what we are thinking, our plans, and even our problems.  Those we watched online were tricks used by magicians or whatever you might want to call them.  It is a trick meaning we are just deceived by them by actually performing things that we think are possible or true.  If ever someone will do it in front of me, a stranger, then I will believe.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:53:32 AM

Every once in a while, some crazy scientist may make this mind reading possible, but for me, we are far far beyond from achieving mind reading in our generation. It's just virtually impossible. It will definitely break some law of nature or something. By far, the kost ludicrous video I have ever watched.

johny1512

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:17:34 AM

Yes now a days people can read eyes nose lips and every part which is attached with sense and now a days technology has become very popular and useful there are many devices to read brain and truth or lie devices etc
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

Nope, how can this possible? i think this is more like a cheat.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:10:40 AM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

Obviously we have different perspective and opinion on it , But for me , I think it could be possible or it will be impossible  , mostly in the magician , but some other says it's only illusion or fake , we don't know , but anything is possible right?. We saw many things through media , social media and some other. Now we do not know what is the truth or lie , editing it or what else. Reading mind is we can learn it , but it takes time i don't know. It may be possible , I'm neutral so i don't take of the both sides , But base on the quote or reply here on this thread , saying no is 15.5 saying yes is 14.5 so obviously just 1.5 percent. So basically some of us believe , some of no.

For me is to see is to believe , for I know is we can learn it but it's not called reading minds , but reading action or what , prediction like that.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

No! I don't think so. Mind reading is difficult we cannot distiguish what other people think and what do other people have in mind.
Mind reading is not necessart and I dont think it ia possible.
Umar001

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

For now, mind reading is not possible, if someone told you he/she can read your mind, is a pure lie, they are just guess what, magician, etc, but with  time through scientific it might be possible.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

Have you ever heard the word Psychology, this is the study of human mind and human behavior. Many tertiary institutions offer this as a course. Mind reading is possible and even in existence

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:02:58 AM

I don't believe that its possible that some of us knows how to read mind, but those who believed then maybe I can say no need to urge,because for me as a believers I only believe that God is the one and only know what we are thinking, God alone knows every human heart. There is no one else who has that ability. In Bible it says " Even before a word is on my tongue,behold, O Lord, you know it altogether".
GOODNESS

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:55:03 PM

Mind reading is not possible and will never be possible. It is written in the Bible that the Heart of a man is desperately wicked, who can understand it. If the Bible says who can understand it? How then can reading of the mind be possible? Note humans  are  not  Robots which are  program to carry out some certain task, that can then be easily predicted, since it is a program machine. A man or woman may have agree to doing something and at the point of execution one of the party may strongly disagree with the earlier decision. If minds reading  is possible ,why is there different opinion most of the time
Latest Bitcoin News

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

Brain contains too much neurons, so much, that we do not have capacity to even store that data amount, and to process this data and make sense of it???
I believe it will be possible on some level in future, but currently we do not have the tech, that's for sure.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:07:17 PM

I don't believe mind reading. Some person can detect and interpret non verbal cues and body language. Therefore you can "guess" what peopke think or how they feel.
But truly mind reading, imposible to me

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:22:50 AM

No, i don't think that mind reading is possible. But if you know someone very closely than you can feel some matters about the person .
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:36:44 AM

Of course, I do it most time. Grin Because God created us with a great ability  Grin

iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:46:06 AM

i think so is mind reading is possible for the future because of the advance technology
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:17:59 AM

It is not easy for strangers to read our mind by touching or looking at us, that is impossible because we are born without super power, so how can we do such unnatural thing.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:09:23 AM

I don't think is possible, because if it is possible why can anybody prevent the death right? or can somebody told you not to do this or to do that because you will die, if somebody can read mind he will be rich because he possess a super power, and if you have this kind of things or power well, i guess or maybe somebody can used this for wrong or bad things. such as robbing bank or heinous crime. I guess is not possible only in the movie could happen.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

Mind reading is an ability to read someone's mind. It is often interpreted as magic but that is a wrong interpretation. People can read gestures, movement of the body and gesticulations of another person. There are even professional which do this on a daily basis. They are often deceiving their audience into false believing to superpowers. Mind reading can be achieved but with practice and possible techniques, this ain't in any ways connected to superpowers.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: