Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Mind Reading Possible?
Yes it was already possible for a long time
Not it not invented yet, but it could be possible
No it is physically impossible to read minds, it would violate the laws of physics

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Mind Reading Possible?  (Read 5938 times)
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:50:13 PM

Thoughts are part of the soul. Only God can have a soul and our thoughts. Our thoughts should be clean

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:25:33 PM

I don't think is possible to read the mind of any person. We can make guesses through inductive and deductive reasons to conclude of what a person intention is but to read someone mind seems impossible.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:26:18 AM

No, at present it's not possible, not to any useful degree.

In the future through i imagine will will be entirely possible. Things are going to get ridiculously advanced in the coming decades with AI etc.

:]
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:35:11 AM

Dont worry sir because the conspiracy about mind reading is not possible. the only persons that claims that mind reading is possible is out of their mind. there is no such a thing in history and right now that there is a very strong mind that can access to different mind like what signals do now.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

Mind reading is not possible since it is one's own property that can't be accessed by anyone else. I guess it is not mind reading but it is hint reading that is possible wherein one person tries to gather as much as many data from one person and tries to hypothesize a single solution.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:15:14 AM

Mind reading is possible because some people are being gifted to read other people's mind.
rashmi8943

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:19:53 AM

I don't think that telepathy is just wishful thinking, and nor do many neuroscientists.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

I think that access is still there, only on a subtle level, so only special people have such opportunity
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

At present there is no evidence of this possibility. Moreover, usual mind is so chaotic that it would be difficult to read something coherent.
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:58:03 PM

The accuracy of reading thoughts will increase in my opinion. So, if you do not remember the key, it will be impossible to read it.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:31:26 AM

I have seen this video, where it claims that Mind Reading technology is possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGZemt2P9M

Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University recently made a scientific breakthrough using machine algorithms to accurately guess what people are thinking. In other words, as the university referred to it, they have “harness[ed] ‘mind reading’ technology to decode complex thoughts.”

“Predicting the Brain Activation Pattern Associated With the Propositional Content of a Sentence: Modeling Neural Representations of Events and States”

What is your opinion about these news? Is Mind Reading Possible? And how it will affect Bitcoin private keys? How will this affect the passwords that you hold in your brain?

No. It is simply impossible to do by a human. But yes technology has the potential to do so, just as you have mentioned above. Well necessity is the mother of invention, thus humans will create a new form of login(password) so that it could not be stolen.

Don_Juego

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:29:17 AM

i think, mind-reading is a possible thing. But it's a genetic mutation, it's not even normal. If nowdays somebody can do this trick, he has irresistible barrier between peoples, who loves him and himself.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

I don't believe that people will be able to read thoughts over time. And I would not want to do this, even if it were possible. Other people's thoughts will not do you any good.
Tutankryptos

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:29:28 PM

It's not sure, but it seems that it's possible to "read" emotional states.
Talking about digital data, there is no proof that it's possible.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:29:34 PM

Actually all the people can read minds, to some extent. We can deduct from the behavior and from answers to questions, what the person we speak with is thinking. No one can read minds directly, but doing so indirectly is easy. There are many people who claim that they can read minds directly - they can't.
retardunicorn

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:24:05 AM

i still dont believe in mind reading i think they just do the trick. I coudn't image the world that people can read other prople's mind. It's really a chaos.
danetmoc

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:43:31 AM

If we analyze one's behavior, attitude, character, and actions I think that is really possible or if you ask a question that is very limited to answer that's another possibility but reading a mind of stranger out of nowhere I think it is impossible.
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:14:12 AM

The fact that mind reading is far from the abilities of the person. It's much easier than some people think. The most important thing is to get a hearing otherwise. People living a long time near the waterfall ceases to hear his sounds. Thoughts fared nearly as well. Develop sensitivity in the social sphere. Listen to the desires of other people, more pay attention to the other person... Try to understand what a person experiences, feels, thinks... Why he chooses such words to Express their thoughts. And then it will start to manifest and you will just flow to perceive the thoughts of loved ones and buddies. It's not magic, and regular communication. To improve the skill probably need to spend years and maybe life. But the first results appear very quickly. Just flexibility is not enough at first. You know, as a baby cannot focus his eyes on objects, and at first you'll get only glimpses of reading emotions, feelings, and then thoughts pure.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

It depends by what you mean about mind reading. At a very basic level we can 'read' other peoples' minds when we recognize that they are angry, happy, etc. But you probably mean more like literally reading somebody's thoughts or experience off, say, a brain scan - which is more difficult. Neuroscientific advances have allowed for locked-in patients (people who are totally paralyzed but maintain their mind) to communicative by brain-wave signals (EEG/fMRI), but that's only after long-term training and for very gross-level purposes, e.g. 'yes' or 'no' - not more complicated things like 'I am saying x but I am lying' - this kind of use doesn't yet exist and would be relatively easy to mess with by training yourself to associate random things with your thought patterns, which would totally throw off any kind of brain-compter-interface currently available.

Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

OMG,this is not gonna happing, it is just a trick, trustme.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: