Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:12:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

VR and AR are the future for a lot of things. Education, Media, Amusement, Gaming .. etc..
The hardware right now is still a bit expensive but this will drop more and more like all things when they become mainstream.
Just look at mobile phones.. they where only for the very rich in the beginning and now everyone has them.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

VR and AR are the future for a lot of things. Education, Media, Amusement, Gaming .. etc..
The hardware right now is still a bit expensive but this will drop more and more like all things when they become mainstream.
Just look at mobile phones.. they where only for the very rich in the beginning and now everyone has them.

Well, that's not quite right. Smartphones became mainstream soon, and their prices were not exaggerated. It's true that mobile phones back in the 90's were expensive, but it's because they were intended for businesses - not a big sector compared to detail. I feel the biggest issue for VR is comfortability. As soon as someone comes with an easy to use solution, it will be widely accepted.

vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

Hello! NO need to be alarmed... All the 3d models and assets used in our beta platform have either been created in house or purchased licensed for use...it is normal practice to purchase stock art or 3d models to help complete projects as well as prototype...

I can't say I'm not a bit disappointed when in your whitepaper you claim:

If you are really the best, I would rather see only in-house material and none of the stock art.

you have got a point there rigorous.

how about the dev team show us, who those persons are, which are the best of the best, like they said, and which work they have done in the past, to claim that title Oo"

i am curious Smiley

We didn't take anything from other apps... we bought one model from the same 3d model store as another app paid for legally.. there is zero difference between hiring new artists to create models and paying a freelancer to create, its the exact same thing. We have many settings and assets on our beta. lets focus on the whole VibeHub application as well as our web browser application and judge the quality of the entire platform. This is why our developers are among the best in the world.

If you can't see it, then I would advise buying an oculus headset and try it for yourself Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:46:26 PM

So services like meeting a family member will cost vibe tokens too, or are there free services planned too?
 Additionally you talk about the theacher hub. Will there the price defined by the teacher themselves or is it a fixed price by the Vibehub?

Your friends will be able to come into your custom environment and vice versa for free. Yes the teacher will set the price to what they charge for their lessons  Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:47:59 PM

Every technology always get cheaper over time, it starts expensive, but eventually, mass producing it makes it cheaper, VR is now expensive because there is not a big industry, its process takes time and effort, but onces more people want it, and more competition arise, the prices will get down, i happened to television, computers, cars, phones, and now it will happen for VR.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:02:06 PM

Well, that's not quite right. Smartphones became mainstream soon, and their prices were not exaggerated. It's true that mobile phones back in the 90's were expensive, but it's because they were intended for businesses - not a big sector compared to detail. I feel the biggest issue for VR is comfortability. As soon as someone comes with an easy to use solution, it will be widely accepted.
This phenomenon is called progress, its engine will always be - competition. so here who first realized 3D platform with the possibility of buying, selling and exchanging various 3D releases  - he will succeed! I believe that it will be with VIBEHub - they will be the first who realizes this grandiose idea!
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

Every technology always get cheaper over time, it starts expensive, but eventually, mass producing it makes it cheaper, VR is now expensive because there is not a big industry, its process takes time and effort, but onces more people want it, and more competition arise, the prices will get down, i happened to television, computers, cars, phones, and now it will happen for VR.

Microsoft, Apple, Sony and Alibaba have all spent billions of dollars investing in Virtual and Augmented reality technology. In order for the world as a whole to keep advancing and for technology market to grow, the migration to vr/ar technology to become mass adopted is inevitable and to put it mildly, required for all of mankind
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:04:28 PM

Hello! NO need to be alarmed... All the 3d models and assets used in our beta platform have either been created in house or purchased licensed for use...it is normal practice to purchase stock art or 3d models to help complete projects as well as prototype...

I can't say I'm not a bit disappointed when in your whitepaper you claim:

If you are really the best, I would rather see only in-house material and none of the stock art.

we bought one model from the same 3d model store as another non-blockchian app (big screen - which is also a beta app) and paid for legally...when we were first prototyping (remember this is a beta)...we have also created many other scenes on top of that...what's the difference between hiring a new artist to create models... and paying a freelancer to create models?...we have in roadmap to expand team for 3d modelers and animators...man i hate  FUD...we said VR artist and programmers, which we do...we are the programmers, and we have access to some of the best artists in the game...for example the person that created that one model you are talking about is very talented...and we are trying to woo that artist for our team full time instead of freelance...as well as other artists and engineers...etc...thank you

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:11:23 PM

Microsoft, Apple, Sony and Alibaba have all spent billions of dollars investing in Virtual and Augmented reality technology. In order for the world as a whole to keep advancing and for technology market to grow, the migration to vr/ar technology to become mass adopted is inevitable and to put it mildly, required for all of mankind

AR/VR adoption is growing strong, it's adopted especially in museums...I love this technology and for what I can tell you can be one of the pioneers of this

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:49:33 PM

AR/VR adoption is growing strong, it's adopted especially in museums...I love this technology and for what I can tell you can be one of the pioneers of this

Yes, thats right, a lot of the bigger museums have already launched VR tours. I know of a museum that developed or commissioned to develop an app that enables visitors to time travel and experience the museum as it was 150years back.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

We just need to wait couple more years (maybe even months!) for cheap Virtual Reality headsets. Mass productions can significantly cut costs and many smaller brands can specialize in this sector and offer us even lower prices  Grin
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:35:10 PM

We just need to wait couple more years (maybe even months!) for cheap Virtual Reality headsets. Mass productions can significantly cut costs and many smaller brands can specialize in this sector and offer us even lower prices  Grin
if we talk about glasses, chinese will make a copy, launch mass production they turn any expensive thing into a cheap one.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

Do you have 5 people in the team? A big team is needed for such a huge project. You will expand the team and who do you need?
vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:06:14 PM

Do you have 5 people in the team? A big team is needed for such a huge project. You will expand the team and who do you need?

Yes...thats one of the first order of business...We want to bring on 3d artist/modelers and animators, we have great developers already...

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:10:25 PM

Another use case in the future can be "virtual traveling", I mean, when VR tech will be ready, just whatch egyptian pyramids by just sitting on your chair/sofa wherever you want

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:12:00 PM

The team mayb allready thought of it. But installing stores where these can be rent might be an option.
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:17:05 PM

Another use case in the future can be "virtual traveling", I mean, when VR tech will be ready, just whatch egyptian pyramids by just sitting on your chair/sofa wherever you want

VR could be in some way sth very democratic... enabling people from everywhere who wouldn't otherwise get the chance, to doing courses, learning new skills of every kind, visiting arts museums, and yes, travelling.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

Yes...thats one of the first order of business...We want to bring on 3d artist/modelers and animators, we have great developers already...
Sounds promising, and another question, what is the minimum and maximum capitalization? I did not find it on the site.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

I have some questions regarding your ongoing token sale and the post ico processes:

• Are there already ongoing negotiations with bigger exchanges?
  • What will happen to unsold tokens?
  • What will happen to bought, but unclaimed tokens?
  • Are Chinese investors blocked from token sale

BTC IS KING!
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

Virtual reality and Augmented reality are the next generation entertainment sector and lots of people are interested and have invested in it. Bringing them to blockchain is really a great idea. Was looking for something like this to invest and will be waiting for the ICO to start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: