Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:18:09 AM

Is the minimum cap for the project raised already? Also, will vibeX token holder get some dividends on holding the token for a long term?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:21:41 AM

really cool project, most striking is the depth of the application of this project - it's not just super cool 3D games - these are innovations of medicine, science..
 world with holograms, 10 years ago it seemed to a fantasy and now can become a reality
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:40:29 AM

Cool project! But how will you protect investors? There is a lot of scam in the market. Will you use something like DES?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2089578.0

scam? I don't like VibeHub and scam in the same sentence, we already have our own beta channel and beta on oculus. we have a web based browser version already available, we are constantly answering questions on this thread, we are constantly answering questions on slack forums, we have several interviews with both myself and the other co founder Alessio on youtube with respected youtubers... We are as legit as they come, and i challenge you to show me a single ICO who is as active and upfront as we are in both terms of community involvement and technology already released

Believe me, investors are more then protected in this investment and it will be a very satisfying feeling for us when we start x10 and x50 our investors money  Smiley Smiley
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:41:51 AM

really cool project, most striking is the depth of the application of this project - it's not just super cool 3D games - these are innovations of medicine, science..
 world with holograms, 10 years ago it seemed to a fantasy and now can become a reality
Holograms is a bit complex for them, as of now none have produced any. augmented reality can be achieve by wearing head gear made for it and you can do collaborative work with any of your partners visualizing the end result, if vibe can tap into this resources who knows how far they can go.  
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

Difficult times for Chinese investors, it's good that we can see projects like VibeHub, the penalties are arduous for the Chinese, and unfortunately they can even run. It is a segment of worldwide interest, virtual reality has been desired for many years and this achievement with the perfection that vibeHub provides, will surely bring profitability to its investors. let's embark on it.  Cheesy Wink

Don't be afraid for the Chinese guys, they get around non sense like the ICO ban easily using bribes. the bitcoin miners pay off the officials to look the other way, it will be the same with ICO's

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:37:12 AM

Holograms is a bit complex for them, as of now none have produced any. augmented reality can be achieve by wearing head gear made for it and you can do collaborative work with any of your partners visualizing the end result, if vibe can tap into this resources who knows how far they can go.  

Holograms is another industry entirely, is similar to Augmented reality, but won't be a reality at least for another 30 to 50 years, but augmented reality will be here together with Virtual Reality, so both can go hand to hand, while taking different markets, VB for entertainment, and AR for content creation, for now, lets concentrate on what we know, VB should be our first order of business, augmented reality can come later on.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:21:25 AM

Difficult times for Chinese investors, it's good that we can see projects like VibeHub, the penalties are arduous for the Chinese, and unfortunately they can even run. It is a segment of worldwide interest, virtual reality has been desired for many years and this achievement with the perfection that vibeHub provides, will surely bring profitability to its investors. let's embark on it.  Cheesy Wink

Don't be afraid for the Chinese guys, they get around non sense like the ICO ban easily using bribes. the bitcoin miners pay off the officials to look the other way, it will be the same with ICO's

There's a famous quote from around 2014, "Anything that China bans, Invest in it".
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

I've been following this for a few days from the shadows , I am a little skeptical but you guys ( devs ) have to understand that skepticism is completely normal as we have to be when we invest our money into something . Anyway project looks good , solid !  I like the fact that you have a quick response to questions , either positive or negativie , this is something that we need , the vibehub team to be active to close the gap between the project and us investors . The beta is also a huge plus as most projects go into crowdfundings without having anything to show for it , so congrats.
Keep up the good work ! And I hope you will do well on raising our investments to x10 , x50 , all of us have only to benefit from this.

vibehubdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

VibeHub Co-Founder / Lead Dev

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:12:16 AM

I've been following this for a few days from the shadows , I am a little skeptical but you guys ( devs ) have to understand that skepticism is completely normal as we have to be when we invest our money into something . Anyway project looks good , solid !  I like the fact that you have a quick response to questions , either positive or negativie , this is something that we need , the vibehub team to be active to close the gap between the project and us investors . The beta is also a huge plus as most projects go into crowdfundings without having anything to show for it , so congrats.
Keep up the good work ! And I hope you will do well on raising our investments to x10 , x50 , all of us have only to benefit from this.

thanks for the words of encouragement...they are much appreciated...we definitely understand the communities vigilance and we look forward to exceeding expectations...

VibeHub: Crypto Based Virtual / Augmented Reality Marketplaces | Website  ICO Ends 9/21
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:06:50 AM

VR also have an interesting future for remote operations. They say when 5G comes, the new version of mobile data transfer, the speed will be so big, there wont be any delay when sending and receiving information's. One of the practical uses would be live remote operations, which need 100% precision. And VR would be a part of it.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:14:52 AM

Are Chinese investors blocked from token sale

Chinese investors will buy up on the exchange of coins thereby to raise the price Wink

That's why we saw biggest pumps and dumps recently. Seems like now everything will be stable.

Actually chinese people are not blocked from token sale.  They just can't raise funds with ico. So ban is for chinese people for not to have an ico.

Now because there won't be a chinese ico, chinese investors move outside of china icos.

And good projects like vibehub can raise more money during the ico, because of that.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

Is the minimum cap for the project raised already? Also, will vibeX token holder get some dividends on holding the token for a long term?

Good question! Is there a minimum cap? And if yes, is it already achieved?

About the second question I think there was nothing stated in the whitepaper about a dividend for token holders in long term. But maybe I have missed this part.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:15:46 AM

I agree with you- with time they will find good solution that would be positive for all , as we see bitcoin market moved away from this news, and continues return to mainstream
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:57:00 AM

It's not as easy as many people think with those dividends. Most of the bigger exchanges like Bittrex or similar don't list dividend coins. What about a leasing feature like waves offers?

BTC IS KING!
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:20:03 AM

It's not as easy as many people think with those dividends. Most of the bigger exchanges like Bittrex or similar don't list dividend coins. What about a leasing feature like waves offers?

Bittrex does list dividend coins like they have NEO. It's not a problem.
cantdecide

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:24:01 AM

But do you get the dicidend of the coins stored on Bittrex for example?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:26:40 AM

But do you get the dicidend of the coins stored on Bittrex for example?

I believe if they think, coin is professional enough and it suits to bittrex, they will find a way regardless of dividend. I believe vibehub will suit good for bittrex, at one point they will too.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

About the second question I think there was nothing stated in the whitepaper about a dividend for token holders in long term. But maybe I have missed this part.

No dividends as far as I cold see. They would run into the SEC unfortunately.

cantdecide

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

No dividends as far as I cold see. They would run into the SEC unfortunately.

Will this shouldn't be a problem at all. I mean as more people are using the services, as much more value the coin would become.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

Leasing proof of stake is just another name for Delegated proof of stake, you don't get dividends for an investement, you get part of the forged coins to help delegate/leaser to secure the network

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: