Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:10:54 AM

Which exchanges are you expected to be listed in in 2017 and 2018?

no company will provide any info of possible exchanges pre ico. Several things could go wrong post ico and if investors feel jaded that a promise wasn't delivered, it could really impact the company's reputation

Actually some compaines are doing that. But you're right it's risky.

About vibehub it already reached 4600 eth, so exchange won't be a shitty one.

That's quite a good amount so far. Much lower than the max cap of 115000 ETH though - if it ever got closer to the cap, that would be a guaranteed acceptance on any exchanges of their choosing.

Exchanges are the most unimportant in the development process. Its only important for standard cryptocurrencies, not for projects with a real market usecase (Unless you are a trader).
most important thing for a starting ico/project at least at the begining/first steps are investors and for this specific project good hardware/software developers...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

no company will provide any info of possible exchanges pre ico. Several things could go wrong post ico and if investors feel jaded that a promise wasn't delivered, it could really impact the company's reputation

That's quite a good amount so far. Much lower than the max cap of 115000 ETH though - if it ever got closer to the cap, that would be a guaranteed acceptance on any exchanges of their choosing.

Exchanges are the most unimportant in the development process. Its only important for standard cryptocurrencies, not for projects with a real market usecase (Unless you are a trader).
most important thing for a starting ico/project at least at the begining/first steps are investors and for this specific project good hardware/software developers...

As i already said, exchanges is important in short term, i am looking this for long term but not everybody. In long term if you invested a good business, that means you will always make good profit with it regardless of exchanges. So i'm thinking vibehub for longterm, i am not worrying about exchanges.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:55:07 AM

Right now our beta is only available on Oculus but by November we will be compatible on all major hardware devices. We are open to exclusives if it's a good deal for us and our investors

I'm thoroughly impressed with the progress your team has made just in the few short weeks since I caught wind of this project. Too bad I won't have Oculus till after the ICO is long over.

Wait till you see what we are announcing tomorrow.

Look under your chair, there's a free Oculus Rift for every investor!

Just kidding. But wouldn't it be cool to have an Oprah moment like that?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:17:41 AM

Well, yes, I agree - in the long term, there is no better project now
As i already said, exchanges is important in short term, i am looking this for long term but not everybody. In long term if you invested a good business, that means you will always make good profit with it regardless of exchanges. So i'm thinking vibehub for longterm, i am not worrying about exchanges.
Well, yes, I agree - in the long term, there is no better project now
By blending cryptocurrency technology with VR/AR technology, VIBEHub will provide an unlimited, virtual universe. In doing so, the company is establishing the groundwork to launch a technology revolution with an estimated market value of at least $162 billion by 2020.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:25:01 AM

Right now our beta is only available on Oculus but by November we will be compatible on all major hardware devices. We are open to exclusives if it's a good deal for us and our investors

I'm thoroughly impressed with the progress your team has made just in the few short weeks since I caught wind of this project. Too bad I won't have Oculus till after the ICO is long over.

Haha yes that would be cool.

Maybe we might buy a oculus rift with our vibehub investment profits?

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:26:10 AM

It's Really great to findout this project that supports A-Reality and V-Reality , I wanted to Be a part of the Pre-Ico but it turns to be ended.
I'll Be Following this thread.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:34:32 AM

Haha yes that would be cool.

Maybe we might buy a oculus rift with our vibehub investment profits?

Or more than that, if you consider the bad deal Kickstarter backers got when Oculus sold to Facebook.

I was kidding, but then again I was not really kidding. Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ekteuHBi4

That really happened. All you had to do was be there.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:38:32 AM

It's Really great to findout this project that supports A-Reality and V-Reality , I wanted to Be a part of the Pre-Ico but it turns to be ended.
I0m following this thread too because this project has really no competitors, only saw game projects around AR/VR. This instead a real use case if you think about the combination VR/AR+blockchain

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

Yes, once you see potential in the company then nobody will bother about listing in the exchanges because in any way you will make more profit of what you are investing. I think team should take some time for listing because already as Ethereum contract they will default list in Etherdelta.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:42:07 AM

Me too Smiley

I am planning to buy a htc vive until the end of year. Will there be a configuration or compatibility to htc vive, too? I there any information regarding this or is this only for oculus rift?
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:46:53 AM

I0m following this thread too because this project has really no competitors, only saw game projects around AR/VR. This instead a real use case if you think about the combination VR/AR+blockchain

The real life applications ventures are definitely going to be successful in the long run and Vibehub has everything to be a successful in augmented reality and virtual reality sector. Most of the other AR/VR ventures in blockchain right now is just related to games so vibehub will get huge support.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

only weak-hands are interested in exchanges we HODL until a project goes to the moon.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

The real life applications ventures are definitely going to be successful in the long run and Vibehub has everything to be a successful in augmented reality and virtual reality sector. Most of the other AR/VR ventures in blockchain right now is just related to games so vibehub will get huge support.

I haven't seen other projects in this spac, but it's encouraging that vibehub si not stopping at games and incorporates other uses as well. the bigger the market the better.

dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

only weak-hands are interested in exchanges we HODL until a project goes to the moon.
but It help who don't have any token can join project. Cheesy

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:53:13 PM

Hopefully you are partnering with a huge acts to holoport their concert

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

Full ack. There are many projects out there not worth a HODL, but VIBEHub seems to be legit. It's hard to find real invest possibilities during that ico flood.

BTC IS KING!
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

Curious about the announcement. Will check back tomorrow for sure Smiley
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:16:10 PM

Yes as many said i think Vibehub is worth the invest and need to be hold for a long time. The project will take a huge value in the future. Remember the explosion of VR, next we will have the explosion of VR app on VR devices. And Vibehub will centralized all of these apps on his hub. Great idea with infinite potential !
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Virtual reality was used for the first time in London in order to remove some blockages for patients. Neurosurgery intrigues and scares. The idea of ​​opening the cranium and intervening directly on the brain is particularly scary to patients. Many patients develop, before the surgery, a form of uncontrolled fear called neurophobia. Also, in order to demystify this type of surgery, helping patients and medical students, the Royal Hospital of London recorded a 360-degree video of a neurosurgery. In this case, this is a surgical procedure on a patient with aneurysms on either side of the brain.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:31:33 PM

Some of the people, who posted before, talked about the ICO flood... Have you (the defs) watched the last ICOs? There had been some with great ideas, but it seems that it is too much. Too many ICOs for far too few Investors... I hope you have this on your mind. It would be a shame when another good Project like vibehub cant collect enough money...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: