Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114313 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

This project sounds interesting - is there a marketing plan/budget for it?

Yes we go into more detail on this subject in our whitepaper http://vibehub.io/VibeHubWhitepaper2017.pdf

The biggest marketing tool we want to implement is having a mainstream artist play a show using holoportation technology in our Augmented reality room. This is how VibeHub is going to become mainstream and cryptocurrency as a whole will have more eyes on it  Smiley

nice. do you have an ETA on that? would love to see and share.

We are going to start building our Augmented Reality room for the use of holoportation technology in October/November and we would love to get a show in by end of the year  Smiley Just to demonstrate what we can do, we feel doing this will make these early investors very very happy

We can be increasing the value of Vibe before mass adoption happens by showcasing our technology monthly using holoportation technology and constantly upgrading our beta. Early investors especially at our marketcap are going to see amazing returns as in my opinion, We believe we are incredibly undervalued. We are not even worth 1 cent per vibe right now haha

Well I'll keep an eye on this, I did not invest in a project linked to virtual reality and augmented reality right now,it could be interesting to try something on the long term.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vibehubfounder

Activity: 224

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:41:00 PM

I know that you're amining to music marketplace for now, just brainstorming here Tongue. What do you think of some kind of "engineering" marketplace, I mean, for example, I'm an architecht of the company xyz, we're building a skyscraper. I want other opinions of my work , it will be possible to buy these "opinions" from architechts all over the world by letting theme watch inside the skyscraper via VR ?

Yes of course this will be possible, this fits into our educational marketplaces perfectly.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:44:55 PM

I never thought you would buy holo-lens and the holo portation technology from Microsoft, I thought you were going to build your own, though this approach is will make things faster and has more sense, and is good to know you already have the funds to buy it, good luck Cheesy.

VibeHub's mission is to create a crypto based virtual reality marketplace and hubs and not to invent VR & AR technologies, but who knows in the future, VibeHub could make its own holoportation gadget that is much better than Microsoft Smiley

it's got a long way to go until then. lets just focus on the ICO for now. no use talking about what might be.
VibeHub aims to create content for the VR users and also offer their platform to other VR indie makers and live streaming, don`t get sidetrack saying that they will surpass microsoft that is an overstatement.

Yes we are focusing on software not hardware... competing with Microsoft is a big mistake, we want to work along side them

Probably the best you guys can do. Going for hardware would be so fucking expensive and there are a lot of different developer working on different hardware. As long as it gives everything you need, you really should avoid making such a big step at all, at least that's what I am thinking.

By the way, thank you that you are answering all the questions as often as possible. A lot of ther developers aren't even looking at their ANNs for days or don't even try to answer questions because they got too many.

When there's hardware, you must know where's your place, and this is thirdparty. Wonder if all currently available VR hardware is vibehub compliant or you will be exclusive for certain vendor(s) only, more or less like in the videogaming scene. Is there an official position on this matter?

Right now our beta is only available on Oculus but by November we will be compatible on all major hardware devices. We are open to exclusives if it's a good deal for us and our investors
Great news, thanks! I just can't wait to participate in BETA. I hope that it will be as good as your youtube videos or even better  Grin
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:53:37 PM

Im impatient to test the beta, really hyped with the result. I just have to wait November to see the beta on all major VR devices. I see a lot of people talk about application of the hub and all the features we wil be able to see on it and that's hype me even more. Vr is really a future technology, with a lot of application and visionary project on it. I think Vibehub is the most important of them !
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:23:42 PM

That's why developing thousands of digital assets and hundreds of environments, having a holoportation technology integrated on the platform with performances already being displayed in our AR facility will have VibeHub as the leader in this space.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to interact with the digital assets and environments, is it? Or does it also support AR markers? Ie. the performer interacts with AR marked physical objects and the platform then transfers the movements of those object to the linked digital assets.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

I know that you're amining to music marketplace for now, just brainstorming here Tongue. What do you think of some kind of "engineering" marketplace, I mean, for example, I'm an architecht of the company xyz, we're building a skyscraper. I want other opinions of my work , it will be possible to buy these "opinions" from architechts all over the world by letting theme watch inside the skyscraper via VR ?

Yes of course this will be possible, this fits into our educational marketplaces perfectly.
This will be really great, not just for sharing opinion between architect, but it also can be used to see some 3d examples before some customers buy the building from the creator.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:32:58 PM

That's why developing thousands of digital assets and hundreds of environments, having a holoportation technology integrated on the platform with performances already being displayed in our AR facility will have VibeHub as the leader in this space.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's not possible to interact with the digital assets and environments, is it? Or does it also support AR markers? Ie. the performer interacts with AR marked physical objects and the platform then transfers the movements of those object to the linked digital assets.

That's a really cool thing about integrating VR/AR together, they both can be easily built on top of one another  Smiley
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:09:58 AM

That's a really cool thing about integrating VR/AR together, they both can be easily built on top of one another  Smiley
Yes , those 2 things are on the same ship  Grin
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:12:12 AM

For those who signed up for the email newsletter, you will be receiving an email this evening from matthew@vibehub.io
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:53:00 AM

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, SOME EMAIL AND SLACK BOT HAS SEND MESSAGE TO ME.
ITS ALL ARE FAKE. REMEMBER TO DOUBLE CHECK THE ETH ADDRESS AND WEBSITE URL.

how to verify contract address or ICO address?
you can verify via etherscan and find contract if its verified on etherscan.
or you can check detail contract on ethplorer that shows all contract detail.

you can verify the address via Official ANN Thread.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:57:02 AM

Yeah, Since yesterday I'm getting hell lot of scam messages from different slack channels.
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

thank you so much for this important reminder mate. yes there are so many scammers already especially in the slack channel. someone is sending pms to everyone saying to send the investment on a certain address.. that is why slack is not recommendable. telegram is much safer.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:45:37 AM

that's actually not a bad idea, though I think it's a niche market. still if vibehub managed to bring several niches under it's umbrella , it has a serious change at success.

stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:49:56 AM

Im impatient to test the beta, really hyped with the result. I just have to wait November to see the beta on all major VR devices. I see a lot of people talk about application of the hub and all the features we wil be able to see on it and that's hype me even more. Vr is really a future technology, with a lot of application and visionary project on it. I think Vibehub is the most important of them !

Have you got the hardware to try Vibehub out? If so give me a call!  Cheesy

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:02:40 AM

that's actually not a bad idea, though I think it's a niche market. still if vibehub managed to bring several niches under it's umbrella , it has a serious change at success.

Yes this example is available in our education marketplace. There can be hundreds or even thousands of different educational topics that would fit in our marketplace such as astronomy lessons, architecture lectures, physics lectures right to boxing lessons or yoga lessons. Anything on this planet that has an educational purpose can be available on the educational marketplace  Smiley
pynetx

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:18:17 AM

Have you got the hardware to try Vibehub out? If so give me a call!  Cheesy

Which one will work best with them?
They should provide some info on the hardware also.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:29:51 AM

Right now our beta is only available on Oculus but by November we will be compatible on all major hardware devices. We are open to exclusives if it's a good deal for us and our investors

I'm thoroughly impressed with the progress your team has made just in the few short weeks since I caught wind of this project. Too bad I won't have Oculus till after the ICO is long over.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
pynetx

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:18:10 AM

I'm thoroughly impressed with the progress your team has made just in the few short weeks since I caught wind of this project. Too bad I won't have Oculus till after the ICO is long over.

Neither do I. I'm planning to own HTC Vive.
Still not clear about any compatibility issue though.
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:08:42 AM

Neither do I. I'm planning to own HTC Vive.
Still not clear about any compatibility issue though.

I have expressed numerous times in this thread and also in the quote you posted that we will be available on all major hardware devices by November  Smiley
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

Wait till you see what we are announcing tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: