Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:03:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice trading  (Read 9481 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

Well I think studying first is the best way to start trading. If you think that you've learned enough, then try it but brace yourself for the possible loss you must have a fortified emotion before going to warzone. Well you must know what will happen to you because it is a gamble you don't know if you are gonna win or loss. Because bitcoin is very unpredictable. Just learn everything first from your friends, google, youtubes and of course there are so many things that you can learn here in bitcoinyalk.
Gambling is not good because it is having risk if you are not able to play well then it is not good for you just stay with investment, trading is also not children play mate before this you will have to know how and where you should trade only then you will be able to trade with proper timing and proper strategy. I know bitcoin has a lot of sites so it will guide you about bitcoin trading and then you will get in bitcoin trading with a lot of profit.

You have a point dude dont ever try to enter in trading industry if you dont have enought knowdlege about basic procedure of trading every single move you do are risky in only second you can loss or win. Maybe start only with a small capital then practice or make familiar with the trading platform after you gain knowdlege proced to big capital and try to earn a profit.
But that is precisely what many people do, they think they are going to be able to earn a fortune at trading without any knowledge, in a way they are treating trading no different than gambling and as you may guess they get similar results, they may get lucky once in a while but your losses are going to surpass your profits and eventually you will lose all your money if you are not careful.
I always calculate the amount I need to spend for my loss and the amount I can earning from an order. After calculated careful many times and consider careful, I only invest when I am sure my target can reach and give me more profit than the loss x1.5
Good for you but there are not many people that are as meticulous with their trades as you are most people take the easy way out and trade based on what they believe it is going to happen and while sometimes the market can be predictable like when we get a bad news coming from china, most of the time the market cannot be predicted at all and that is when people lose money.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:37 AM

What are you doing if you study a course.  It means it's like to enter a college,  a little hard and easy for some. Knowledge might be a good virtue and anyway it maybe a smart and wise.  A big research you might undergo to your questions. If you think websites like HitBTC or Binance are useful try other things like YouTube streaming you may find a demo trade and a dummy coins.
Everything we learn if we will not apply it in practice that would not be useful, everyone has different approach to learn trading, the good
thing now is that we can actually do an actual trading with just a small amount of capital, that way we expose ourselves to the risk and we can learn
through actual practice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

What are you doing if you study a course.  It means it's like to enter a college,  a little hard and easy for some. Knowledge might be a good virtue and anyway it maybe a smart and wise.  A big research you might undergo to your questions. If you think websites like HitBTC or Binance are useful try other things like YouTube streaming you may find a demo trade and a dummy coins.
Everything we learn if we will not apply it in practice that would not be useful, everyone has different approach to learn trading, the good
thing now is that we can actually do an actual trading with just a small amount of capital, that way we expose ourselves to the risk and we can learn
through actual practice.
Yes and its true even you learn more things than a professional until you don't apply it, its only useless. A practice not actually makes a trader perfect and what we learn is a big step in every trading and every applied learning becomes skills that will make you earn.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:30:00 AM

According to golden ratio of development measure here are the rates :
10%: Learning from instructions (manuals, websites etc..)
20%: Learning from others (Interacting with someone )
70%: Learning from experience ( Acting yourself with the light of info taken from 30% above )

So try to make experience what you see what you read and what you have...
A small hint : Just start with small amounts as a precaution.
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

The cryptocurrency markets aren’t controlled by traders who have access to super computers, that means the field with cryptocurrencies is more level allowing retail traders such as us to profit.

Cryptocurrencies are growing! The market cap of cryptocurrencies surpassed $100 Billion, and it’s still growing, hence there’s so much opportunity currently to get involved as an early adopter.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

The trading of practice to the virtual stock trading .the trading process with every one stock market involved in paper trading .pratice of virtual market will be accept to the trading business.the money of transaction would be investors can practice investing without committing real money for paper trading.the typically finacial  market trader can use to practice their investing or trading.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

through actual practice.
Yes and its true even you learn more things than a professional until you don't apply it, its only useless. A practice not actually makes a trader perfect and what we learn is a big step in every trading and every applied learning becomes skills that will make you earn.
Learn more trading skills but you can't apply it to reality, to your trading is really useless.
Because you had waste much times to learn those skills, if those skills can't help you anything to get profit, you don't need to learn it.
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

As you're a newbie then try to check out this service https://bestrate.org/
I guess that it will be easy to understanf firt time)

How does an agregator work? Would like to realixe the principe Huh
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

Hello im newbie and i dont have any experience as a trader.Can you discuss some solutions for my problem?
Maybe you should learn directly with your expert friends, trading is not just something you can master just by reading because you have to jump right if you want to master it, try trading on altcoin value under $ 1 maybe this will make you quickly learn
vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

If you want to learn swimming,  jump into water with some specific rules. You will definitely start swimming. 

Same is the case with trading,  start trading with small amount.  Keep on trading without fear.  You will become expert.
slothboy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

If you want to learn swimming,  jump into water with some specific rules. You will definitely start swimming. 

Same is the case with trading,  start trading with small amount.  Keep on trading without fear.  You will become expert.

Agree. At first you will drink a few mouth of water, then you will know how to float.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

one of the lessons that you have to learn is to control your emotions, keep a cool head , forget how much money that you won or lost before you make the next decisions.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀