Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KICKICO - PLATFORM FOR FUNDRAISING ON CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 147176 times)
Rohogaka

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

KICKICO Support

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:21:53 AM

This is an interesting project but needs more widespread acceptance and visibility, also more incentives for people to hold on to their KickCoins which should be made very clear so people don't dump their coins as they did all throughout November... Is there any plans for Kick to be listed on Bittrex ?..

We have already applied to Bittrex and are waiting confirmation, along with Bittrex we are liasing with many top tier exchanges to get listed there to achieve the liquidity we need.

Cryptovolution starts now
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:45 AM

Kickico as funding platform is very big and there have been lot of good recommendation about it in previous weeks. I was sure team would be engaged in negotiations with other trading platform to back the kickcoin by liquidity to help it reach at best value which should be based on its use cases. I hope this will happen soon as this is most needed at the moment.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:10 AM

Kickico as funding platform is very big and there have been lot of good recommendation about it in previous weeks. I was sure team would be engaged in negotiations with other trading platform to back the kickcoin by liquidity to help it reach at best value which should be based on its use cases. I hope this will happen soon as this is most needed at the moment.

are you sure kickico will reach the normal price again could be even better? seeing price movements tending to decline now I'm a bit hesitant to that. but if the team is serious in handling this project definitely the price will improve in soon
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

This is an interesting project but needs more widespread acceptance and visibility, also more incentives for people to hold on to their KickCoins which should be made very clear so people don't dump their coins as they did all throughout November... Is there any plans for Kick to be listed on Bittrex ?..

We have already applied to Bittrex and are waiting confirmation, along with Bittrex we are liasing with many top tier exchanges to get listed there to achieve the liquidity we need.

Did you also tried to get in contact with Binance? I really love their exchange and they are very open to new and ambitious projects, as long as they are a serious and professional project. And I don't see why Kick would not fit in here
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

How is Kickico project developing? Is the rate of the new ICOs joining the platform growing? Do Kickico token holders automatically receive tokens of the ICOs held on the platform?

No, they dont. But KiCK holders can invest in this project in KICK tokens with discount (up to 10%). So, this is not bad as well   Wink
Rohogaka

KICKICO Support

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:01:58 PM

Did you also tried to get in contact with Binance? I really love their exchange and they are very open to new and ambitious projects, as long as they are a serious and professional project. And I don't see why Kick would not fit in here

Hi, we applied last month but they did not review our application and hence it did not get selected for community voting. We have applied again this month and are waiting for a positive response. Smiley

qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

Hi, we applied last month but they did not review our application and hence it did not get selected for community voting. We have applied again this month and are waiting for a positive response. Smiley

this is good news, if there is a vote on Binance, then we will support all of our community !! When entering the exchange: bitrex and binance, the price of KICK will rise !!
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

Hoping to get the response as soon as possible.
eP

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:18:26 AM

this is good news, if there is a vote on Binance, then we will support all of our community !! When entering the exchange: bitrex and binance, the price of KICK will rise !!

Last october i see the price was $0.06 , but now the price fall to $0.03 , hope will rise if listed on major exchangers.
maybe better on bittrex or kraken , KickIco is good project but if the token price falling like that , i think hard to growing in future.

▄▄▄▄█▐██▀▀▄███▀▄                 
        ▀███▄███▌█▀▀▐███▌▄█▌████▄▄▄         
     ▄▐██▄▄▀██▀█▐█▐████▀▄█▌▄█████████▄       
   ▄██▄▀▀██▀▄▄▄ ▐▌███▌▄▀▀ ▐▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     
 ▀▀█████▀▄▄█████▄▐███▐██▄ ▄▀██████▐███▄▀█▄   
 ██▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██████▌██▌█████▐█▄▀▀██▌█████▐▄▀▄ 
▐█▀▀▄▄▄█ ██▄▄▄▀▀▀█   █████▌████▄▀▐███▌▄███▐█
 ▄██▀▀▀ ████████ ▄▄ ▄▀▀▀▀██▐▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▄████ █▌
 ▀███▀ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀▄██▌█▄▀███▄▄▄▐▐██▌█▌  ▐████▌██
  ▐██▐▌████▐▄▄████▐██▄▐████▌█▌██▄█▀█ ▌▀███▀▐█
   ▀▌▀█▐██▌██████▀▐███▌████▐██▐█▐▀██▌██▄▀█▐█▌
        ▀█▐███▀▄▄ ▄▐███▐██▌████▌▀████▐██▀▄█▀
          ▀█▀▄██▌██▄▐██▌██▐███▀ ▀████ ▀▄▀   
            ▀███ ███▌█▀ ▀ ▄▀███▌████▀▐█▀     
                 ▀▀▀       ▀▄▄█▌██▄▀▀       
                               ▀▀
kaasy.ai  ──────
Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain

TWITTER     2-PAGES PAPER     BTC ANN

█ ██       WHITEPAPER       ██ █

FACEBOOK     DISCORD     SUBSCRIBE

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

Prices are dropping sharply, it seems the community is losing trust in kick, dev should have a big change to regain trust from the community.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

They must have a time. team working and new projects on their platform launched. When Kick will hit to big exchanges price will be much more.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:23:50 PM

hopefully bittrex give confirmation soon and kick coin can enter bittrex and some other big exchange, so kick coin prices soon improve, because the price of kick coins now is very low
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:27:56 PM

They must have a time. team working and new projects on their platform launched. When Kick will hit to big exchanges price will be much more.
I believe going to big exchange will not be now at all , we all need to wait for the first quarter to see the real change happening people need to stop panic , The price might go lower because of 26 November bonuses release , But that should change nothing for us holders , This a kind of project that have progress so getting up is only a matter of time .
JaFa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:41 PM

As projects go, I like how the devs are at least acknowledging the price drop and what they are trying to do to reverse that.  At least someone is trying to do damage control (if you follow their various communication channels).  I've seen projects where when the ICO ends, the devs completely ignore the price, remove all criticism, and work on their project as if nothing is happening.  It's a real slap in the face to investors and I bail on those project immediately.  So I will give credit where credit is do.  The kickico people seem to be doing the right things.

So why is the price continuing to fall?  I got a couple of theories on that.  The first and most obvious reason is that the bitcoin bullrun continues to get the most attention in the crypto world.  It's why I roll my eyes when people say you need to have patience and hodl.  If I'm going to hold a coin, it would be far better to just sit in bitcoin versus any other alt right now, especially a token on a downward spiral such as kick.  Crytpo isn't like "normal" investments where people buy and hold for years.  It's about fast profits or huge loses.  The opportunity costs lost when holding are higher in crypto than any other investment imaginable.  I think people are just losing patience with kick and are moving on.

Another obvious theory is that dreaded Nov 26th deadline coming up.  No one wants to buy with the threat of bounty hunters dumping on them is around the corner.  Personally I think the whole bounty hunter dump is overblown.  From my understanding the amount of tokens the bounty hunters have is 4%.  Assuming they all dump (which they won't) how much of an impact is 4% of the total supply really going to have on the already poor price?  I do wish the bounty hunters were paid out at the start though.  This is a deadline we shouldn't have to be waiting upon.

My last theory is on the confusingly head-scratching monthly payout schedule. For some reason the monthly payouts are moving down to 1% and 0.5% for the next couple of months, with it sharply increasing in the spring. This payout system offers no incentive to hold kick as a global increase for everybody simply means inflation.  If you think about it, it's actually worse than no payout at all because the exchanges that hold large amounts of kick for their clients will probably sell any payout they receive right away (I highly doubt exchanges will credit their clients).  The payouts should be weekly, or even daily if possible.  That might be enough to get people to pull their sell walls off of the exchanges.  As it stands, the best case we can hope for is a pump and dump scenario occurring every month during the payout period.

I don't know what to recommend, or what to do myself.  I like the project concept and the progress so far.  Kickico is responsive as a company, which I like as well.  I think things will turn, but holding is such a bitter pill while I watch other crypto make record gains.  I hope the people at Kickico realize that the falling price adversely effects the kickico platform as well, moreso than it would with other crypto projects.  Who is going to buy kick to spend on their platform if kick cannot hold it's value compared to the ether price.  If I was in their shoes, I would consider taking some of that ether they raised during the ICO and do a buyback/burn.
Rohogaka

KICKICO Support

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

As projects go, I like how the devs are at least acknowledging the price drop and what they are trying to do to reverse that.  At least someone is trying to do damage control (if you follow their various communication channels).  I've seen projects where when the ICO ends, the devs completely ignore the price, remove all criticism, and work on their project as if nothing is happening.  It's a real slap in the face to investors and I bail on those project immediately.  So I will give credit where credit is do.  The kickico people seem to be doing the right things.

So why is the price continuing to fall?  I got a couple of theories on that.  The first and most obvious reason is that the bitcoin bullrun continues to get the most attention in the crypto world.  It's why I roll my eyes when people say you need to have patience and hodl.  If I'm going to hold a coin, it would be far better to just sit in bitcoin versus any other alt right now, especially a token on a downward spiral such as kick.  Crytpo isn't like "normal" investments where people buy and hold for years.  It's about fast profits or huge loses.  The opportunity costs lost when holding are higher in crypto than any other investment imaginable.  I think people are just losing patience with kick and are moving on.

Another obvious theory is that dreaded Nov 26th deadline coming up.  No one wants to buy with the threat of bounty hunters dumping on them is around the corner.  Personally I think the whole bounty hunter dump is overblown.  From my understanding the amount of tokens the bounty hunters have is 4%.  Assuming they all dump (which they won't) how much of an impact is 4% of the total supply really going to have on the already poor price?  I do wish the bounty hunters were paid out at the start though.  This is a deadline we shouldn't have to be waiting upon.

My last theory is on the confusingly head-scratching monthly payout schedule. For some reason the monthly payouts are moving down to 1% and 0.5% for the next couple of months, with it sharply increasing in the spring. This payout system offers no incentive to hold kick as a global increase for everybody simply means inflation.  If you think about it, it's actually worse than no payout at all because the exchanges that hold large amounts of kick for their clients will probably sell any payout they receive right away (I highly doubt exchanges will credit their clients).  The payouts should be weekly, or even daily if possible.  That might be enough to get people to pull their sell walls off of the exchanges.  As it stands, the best case we can hope for is a pump and dump scenario occurring every month during the payout period.

I don't know what to recommend, or what to do myself.  I like the project concept and the progress so far.  Kickico is responsive as a company, which I like as well.  I think things will turn, but holding is such a bitter pill while I watch other crypto make record gains.  I hope the people at Kickico realize that the falling price adversely effects the kickico platform as well, moreso than it would with other crypto projects.  Who is going to buy kick to spend on their platform if kick cannot hold it's value compared to the ether price.  If I was in their shoes, I would consider taking some of that ether they raised during the ICO and do a buyback/burn.

Thanks for your detailed and well judged feedback, few things I would like to highlight here are
1. There is a token burn for all the unused pools which will take place in december, the date is still yet to be announced
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/03/kickico-burning-40-million-tokens/

2. We plan to do regular burns to counteract the bonus emissions, it was already in the whitepaper but not people seem to have understood the concept of reserve fund (which can be a bit confusing at first). Here is a very recent article that explains it well.
https://medium.com/@kickico/kickcoin-burning-remastered-5c303aace7a6

Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:33:09 PM

i am really curious. team said that the bounty tokens will be finally unlocked by the 25th of november, is this is the final date? i do hope that they will not be moving it up to some dates. also, do you have new trading exchange for KICK tokens?

Bounty will be unlocked on 27th Nov 9 AM UTC.

Please find all the exchanges where KICK is listed by clicking the link below.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kickico/#markets 

I also even thought that the bounty will be locked at november 25, not 27. Did the team move the unlocking? And by the way, are you guys in partnership wuth universa?

Its always been November 26th, you can refer the Pool unlock dates in the WP.

Universa is live at the moment on our platform if you are purchase UTN tokens and be eligible for 4% discount in KICK tokens if you pay with ETH and 10% bonus UTN if you pay in KICK.

I think it's not clear the return amount if someone pay with Kick

First of all, let me apologize by stating that i quoted the wrong date for the bounty tokens freeze period, its 26th November and not 27th November. Now thats cleared up, re: your question of payment with KICK,

If you pay with KICK tokens you will receive 10% additional tokens of the ICO that you are taking part in, for example: If Playkey has a current bonus of 15% for pledging through their platform, you can pledge for the same amount through KICICO platform and receive 25% bonus playkey tokens (15% of their regular bonus + 10% bonus applied through KICKICO).

Hope that clarifies things.

yes ok, but i don't understand how much Kick i have to pay for having the ICO coin/token...for example it's clear if i pay with ethereum i'll have 1 eth= 500 universal...but if i pay with Kick i don't know, for example should be better if you'll write 500 universal = 650 kick.
At the moment it's not clear the conversion
Rohogaka

KICKICO Support

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:08:56 AM

i am really curious. team said that the bounty tokens will be finally unlocked by the 25th of november, is this is the final date? i do hope that they will not be moving it up to some dates. also, do you have new trading exchange for KICK tokens?

Bounty will be unlocked on 27th Nov 9 AM UTC.

Please find all the exchanges where KICK is listed by clicking the link below.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kickico/#markets 

I also even thought that the bounty will be locked at november 25, not 27. Did the team move the unlocking? And by the way, are you guys in partnership wuth universa?

Its always been November 26th, you can refer the Pool unlock dates in the WP.

Universa is live at the moment on our platform if you are purchase UTN tokens and be eligible for 4% discount in KICK tokens if you pay with ETH and 10% bonus UTN if you pay in KICK.

I think it's not clear the return amount if someone pay with Kick

First of all, let me apologize by stating that i quoted the wrong date for the bounty tokens freeze period, its 26th November and not 27th November. Now thats cleared up, re: your question of payment with KICK,

If you pay with KICK tokens you will receive 10% additional tokens of the ICO that you are taking part in, for example: If Playkey has a current bonus of 15% for pledging through their platform, you can pledge for the same amount through KICICO platform and receive 25% bonus playkey tokens (15% of their regular bonus + 10% bonus applied through KICKICO).

Hope that clarifies things.

yes ok, but i don't understand how much Kick i have to pay for having the ICO coin/token...for example it's clear if i pay with ethereum i'll have 1 eth= 500 universal...but if i pay with Kick i don't know, for example should be better if you'll write 500 universal = 650 kick.
At the moment it's not clear the conversion

Thats right, at the moment it is slightly cumbersome to make that calculation but we are in test with a built in calculator on the website so that you can enter your values and find out how many Tokens you will receive.

For the time being you can use Cryptocompare to get the rates for eth to conversion. If you need any help to convert, please join our telegram or our 24/7 website live support to help you out.

silverf28

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:35:28 AM

I bought 20000 kick price ico 0,1$ and now 0,03$! price up 0,05$ i will sell it never regret.  bad coin.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

Hi,

This is very interesting Project and it was already proved by way of one of the biggest contributions made in ICO world and raised of around 80000 ETH.

But recently as a bounty, every participant got a good portion of KICK coins for their efforts.

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

I bought 20000 kick price ico 0,1$ and now 0,03$! price up 0,05$ i will sell it never regret.  bad coin.
Ok! You are good investor, you have accepted your loss and sell all your coin. But, remember the price of KICKICO token did not have any time bullish trending. While this is a large project has more than 80,000 ETH in crowdsale (mean the whale also stay here). Try re-think! Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: